Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, why are you so upset? Sex is a natural thing, and there wasn't anything nasty or violent in the videos. It just showed girls wanting to please their daddies. Like I want to do."

"Oh Beth, you shouldn't say such things!"

"Well it's the truth, Daddy, and you always taught me never to lie."

He stormed over to the player, ejected the disc, grabbed the case out of my hands, popped in the disc and strode upstairs to hide the DVD. Little did he know that I knew exactly where his stash was.

I decided to stay in the lounge room and give Daddy time to think about my discovery. I was pleased that the conversation allowed me to slip in "Like I want to do".

I heard Daddy showering and smiled at this most fortunate goof by my Daddy. He had played right into my hands. I decided not to flirt anymore this morning - he had seen and heard enough. I had the chance to argue my case about my wanting him, so I would let him stew over that for a while.

I looked at my phone. Text from Sylvia. "Hey, hot girl!"

I replied "Not now". Then after a few seconds, "Soz didn't mean to be rude, in the middle of something"

"No worries xx"

Daddy soon came downstairs, dressed for work and said he had to rush out. He was heading out the door, when I yelled, "Dadddyyyyyyy!".

He stopped and said, "What?"

I put on my hurt little-girl voice and said, "You have to kiss me goodbye."

He came over to me and kissed me on the cheek and said, "Goodbye, Pumpkin, we'll talk tonight."

"Yes, Daddy. We will," I stated with a hint of authority. He rushed out and almost slammed the door.

That went well.

SCENE 44 - Free Day Friday

I was so happy. I had been worried about how to crack Daddy's resistance, and his goof did all the hard work for me. I started thinking about how I was going to approach our "talk" tonight.

I picked up my phone and replied again to Sylvia's text. "Sorry about before, I was busy and couldn't chat."

"No worries, my hot girl, busy today?"

"Well actually, no"

"Yay, can you come over?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Nine?"

"It's a date"

"Yayyy, see you then byeeeee xx"

Sylvia's enthusiasm for life never failed to pick me up and make me smile broadly. She is something special.

8:15. Time enough to shower and dress and think some about tonight. As I went about my morning rituals, I ran over what happened this morning. Let's see, the things that Daddy cannot deny include liking young girls and masturbating to them. He doesn't know that I heard him call out my name.

If I can't use the two videos of him cumming, then I can at least mention that I heard him call out for me to ride his hard cock, because that truly was an accident that I heard it, not spying. I have him in a corner, so I'll play this softly and sweetly. Hmmm. I had to think more later.

Checked the weather - bloody hot again today, 37. Shorts for sure. How about a bikini top? Yeah, that works. Doesn't show my nipples but I figured it wouldn't stay on long at Sylvia's.

I almost skipped over there. It was warm but not too hot yet, luckily. I knocked wildly with my excitement. My little friend Sylvia always got me excited. The door flung open, and there she was, smiling as usual. "Come in, come in. I've missed you so much. Do you need breakfast?"

"Uh no thanks, I had some."

"Well, come into the kitchen anyway and sit with us while we eat."

I glided through the palace of their home to the back where the kitchen was, Sylvia running ahead. "Good morning, Beth," said Emily, beaming like her daughter. "We're so glad that you could come over at short notice. Sylvia loves being with you, and I enjoyed our talk yesterday."

"Well, thank you, Emily, you helped me a lot."

"My pleasure."

"We have a surprise for you!" blurted Sylvia.

"Now Sylvia, all in due time," Emily said. Sylvia pouted, then laughed. I wondered what it could be. I sat in the sun-drenched kitchen while they went about having breakfast and chatting about this and that.

"You sure you don't want anything?" Emily asked. "Toast?" I decided that it would be nice, so I thanked Emily and put a couple of slices on a plate and spread marmalade on them. I munched them as they finished their breakfast.

Emily rinsed off the plates, and Sylvia just sat beaming at me. This quiet behaviour was highly unusual for her; usually, she rattles on and on. Emily sat down and said, "Okay, now I'll tell you what our surprise is. It's just a suggestion, and if it's not something you are comfortable with, it's fine."

"Uh, okay," I muttered, wondering what this could be.

"Well, Beth. I know that you and Sylvia love having fun, right?" I nodded. "I've also noticed that you have complimented me on my body, even though it wasn't in a suggestive manner. You have also asked me if Sylvia and I play, and I told you that we sometimes did. Well, last night, Sylvia asked me if the three of us could play together.

"I know that you please Sylvia a lot, and your body is very attractive, so that appeals to me a lot. Now if you don't want to, I won't be upset in the slightest, and you and Sylvia can go off and have your fun. I can take care of myself."

My pussy remembered my fantasy from yesterday, about pleasing Emily, so I pulled myself together and politely said, "I couldn't think of anything more delightful."

Sylvia squealed with delight, "Yayyyyy".

Emily then said, "I'm so happy that you feel that way. Let's go up to my bedroom." Sylvia flew upstairs at the speed of light. Emily calmly walked there, and I followed.

Sylvia was pulling back the bed covers, then she placed two large towels covering the centre of the bed. "We get pretty messy sometimes," she said as she grinned.

Sylvia stripped quickly and tossed her things on the floor while Emily took off her clothes and carefully laid them out on the sofa. I followed Emily's example and was naked soon too.

Sylvia had hopped onto the bed and had her legs spread wide, showing me her big pussy lips which I dearly loved to suck on. Emily gracefully climbed on and laid down beside Sylvia. I stood there, admiring two fantastic bodies. "Join us?" Emily invited.

"Actually, Emily, I have a confession."

"Oh?"

"Yes, yesterday when I got home, I went to my bedroom and had a fantasy about caressing you and pleasing you."

"Well, that sounds quite appealing."

"I would dearly love to turn that fantasy into reality and make you feel good, Emily. I'm sure that Sylvia can help."

"Well, my dear, I'm waiting."

Beth's story concludes in chapter 5, then Daddy's story begins in chapter 6