Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Beth finally seduces her daddy.
9.2k words
4.7
19.6k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

BETH'S STORY - PART 5

SCENE 45 - Emily's Pleasure

"Okay, so Sylvia, let me tell you what to do. I want to do this very slowly and build Emily's excitement slowly."

"Okay, hot girl, tell me what to do."

I had Emily lie in the centre of the bed. I was on her right side, and I told Sylvia to get on her left side. "Okay Sylvia, we are going to caress Emily very softly at first. I want you to watch everything I do on my side, and you do the exact same thing on your side."

"Got it - sounds exciting." I started by placing my hand on Emily's ankle, then sliding very slowly with a light touch up the side of her leg. Sylvia mirrored my action. Up and down we caressed, then moved to the front.

"Ohhhh, that's so nice," came from Emily.

On the next upward stroke, we moved our hands outward and kept moving up the sides of her upper body. Up and down the sides, softly. Then we crisscrossed her stomach then outward again and lightly went over her shoulders. "Ohhh that's so relaxing."

"Now Sylvia, I'm going to give her a head massage, which is a one-person job, so you keep lightly caressing the areas we have covered so far. Don't go anywhere near her breasts or pussy yet. This is relaxation time."

"Got it, hot girl."

I giggled. I loved her calling me that. I moved up and knelt over her head, my thighs on either side of her face, with some space between my pussy and her head, so I could get my hands to work on her head. I massaged her head with my fingers, lightly at first, then slowly and firmly, covering all areas of her scalp.

"Oh my god, that's fantastic. You are so good at this," Emily said.

"I give my Daddy head massages. He stresses out a lot, and I like to make him feel good."

"He's a lucky guy!"

I continued my head massage, hearing little moans from Emily. I know that this is relaxing but also a little exciting. I had noticed my Daddy getting an erection every now and then. Emily was relaxing her legs, which parted a little.

Sylvia was starting to finger the insides of Emily's thighs, and Emily hissed once. "Stay on top, for now, Sylvia," I said. "We will excite her a little later. This is just for relaxing her now."

"Okay."

I did two minutes of very hard pressure with slow movements of my fingers.

"Ahh, that's outstanding."

When I had covered all of her scalp that way, I lessened the pressure and gave a soothing, soft massage for two minutes.

I took my hands off and asked, "How was that, Emily?"

"Oh my god, Beth, you could make a living out of doing that. You're a real pro."

I smiled and said, "I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Now it's excitement time."

"Ohhh boy, if you are half as good at that, I'm going to explode."

"That's the idea!"

I lay back by her side and told Sylvia to mirror me again. Again we started with hands on her lower legs and caressed softly upward. This time we ventured along the inside of her legs, up her thighs and then along the crease outside of her bush where her legs meet her body.

Emily gasped softly, but we kept moving up, over her stomach just to the bottom of her breasts. Then with one finger each, we traced around the edge of her breasts, circling again and again. After three circles, we started spiralling up her breast, slowly approaching her nipples, which were starting to harden.

"Ohhh my god that's heavenly."

Our fingers were very close to the nipples, circling them. I whispered, "Don't touch yet." Sylvia nodded.

Emily hissed, "Oh you bitches!" and laughed. We spiralled back out and pulled our fingers away. Next, we put all five fingers on the outside edges of her breasts, spread out like we were going to grab them and squeeze them. We moved our hand upward and brought our fingers lightly toward her nipples, again stopping before touching them.

Then we spread outwards again. I loved the feel of Emily's firm breast under my fingers. Her firmness made it easy to tease her this way, without her breasts flopping around. We repeated the out and in stroking several times, then I nodded to Sylvia and on the next in stroke, we grasped her nipples with our five fingers and squeezed gently.

"Oh my god, girls, you are sooo good!"

We did a few more out and in strokes, each ending with a nipple squeeze. "Okay, Sylvia, you keep doing that, and I will do something else." She nodded, always smiling, seriously enjoying giving her mother pleasure. My hand slid down her stomach towards her bush. I found her thick bush with my fingers.

As I had done in my fantasy, I teased it lightly and used my fingers as a comb, loving the feel of the bush as it slipped between my fingers. Emily was getting hot with Sylvia caressing her breast and squeezing her nipple, and me on her bush.

Her legs spread wider, inviting me to descend. So I did, pressing on her bush and moving down, finding her lips under my fingers now, caressing them gently. I looked up at Sylvia and had her switch to caressing the other breast.

Emily was moaning softly almost all the time now. I was so happy to be pleasing her the way I had fantasised, with Sylvia's help this time, of course. I was getting really hot, and I wanted to start serious excitement now. I kept rubbing her pussy lips and then slid my middle finger between them and slowly into her pussy, which was now dripping wet.

Emily moaned loudly. I slid in deep and then started a very slow fucking motion. Out slowly, until only the fingertip was inside, then in slowly, all the way in, so my hand pressed the lips. Out and in several times, then pushing hard in. "Ohhh my goddd," Emily moaned.

I pulled out my finger a little and twisted my hand, so the palm faced her bush. I pushed back in and pressed my palm hard against her clit. I looked up at Sylvia and told her to start licking and sucking her nipples, one then the other.

I rubbed her clit side to side and wiggled my finger deep inside her. Her pussy was drenching my hand now. Good thing about the towels. Her juice had run down and touched the towels and was starting a wet spot.

I pulled my finger out and then put two fingers in and started pumping slowly. This brought out a river of juice which coated my fingers and ran down to enlarge the wet spot. I spread the juice over her lips and clit, repeating that a few times until her clit was covered with cream. Time for her to cum, I thought.

"Okay Sylvia, suck hard and lick her nipple hard and fast." I assaulted Emily's dripping clit with my fingers, rubbing furiously in circles.

She moaned continuously and then screamed, "Oh my fucking god, you are making me cummm!" Her body shook wildly, and I had to press hard to keep my fingers on her clit. I kept rubbing and rubbing, and I assume Sylvia was licking and licking.

Emily was screaming a staccato, "Ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh" then "Fuucckk!" I took that as a second cum, and I stopped rubbing, holding my palm on her bush.

"Stop now, Sylvia, pull off," so she did. I looked at her, and of course, she was smiling brilliantly.

Emily took several minutes to settle down. I lay beside her, my hand now lightly on her bush, not pressing or touching the clit. Sylvia mirrored me, so we had an Emily sandwich. Finally, Emily could say "Oh my god girls, that was the best."

Sylvia then said, "Actually, Mum, I know what you like now." Emily looked at Sylvia but didn't say anything.

"Let me show you something," Sylvia said, looking at me. "This time I'll tell you what to do to help."

"Okay."

Sylvia got between Emily's legs and scooped juice onto her hand. With her fingers, she pulled out more juice and rubbed her hand between her pussy lips several times. She was coating her hand with juice on all sides. "Oh my god, no!" Emily said, seemingly knowing what was going to happen.

"Oh yes, Mum, yes."

"Ohhh," Emily moaned with anticipation. I wondered what was in store for Emily.

"Spread your legs wide, Mum," Sylvia ordered. She did. "Beth, get next to me between her legs." I did. "Okay, get ready to lick her clit. I'll tell you when."

I said, "Okay," as I got my face close.

Sylvia kept lubing her hand, and I wondered why then I found out. She extended her fingers straight then brought them together, pointing like a cone. She put the point of the cone between Emily's lips and started pushing in slowly, then in and out, getting more juice. She went in deeper each time until one time she pushed very slowly but didn't stop.

I was amazed, what was she doing? She didn't stop. Her hand was going deeper and deeper, and it finally popped in up to her wrist. "Okay, now lick her clit like mad." Emily had been moaning loudly with Sylvia's slender hand buried in her, but when I started licking her clit, she started screaming so the whole state could hear her.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH MY GOD OH FUCK OHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

One could reasonably conclude that Emily had a strong orgasm.

"You can stop now," Sylvia said to me, so I did. I pulled back and gazed upon the spectacle of this lovely mature woman spasming around the hand of her sexy young daughter. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

It looked like Emily was having continuous little orgasms around Sylvia's hand, which she was keeping still. It was a good thing that Emily was so fit - this was a tremendous physical ordeal, but one that she was very much enjoying.

Finally, Emily's shaking slowed to a stop. Sylvia eased her hand out of her mother and started licking it off. "Want a taste?" she offered, and who was I to argue? Together we lapped Emily's juice up until it was all gone.

Emily was looking at us with her mouth open wide, unable to speak until she finally managed to croak, "That was the most mind-blowing cum of my whole life!" We smiled at each other then at her. Emily held her arms out to suggest that we cuddle, and so we did. Three happy girls.

SCENE 46 - My Turn

As we lay there, Sylvia reached across her mum and started running her fingers through my bush. I was wet from the excitement of giving Emily her pleasure, so it was easy for her to find my wet lips and rub them gently.

"Mmmm," I moaned softly, still gazing at Emily and Sylvia on the other side of her. Emily roused a bit and noticed, and started caressing my tit, whose nipple was getting hard.

"Beth in the middle now," ordered Sylvia. What a bossy boots, but I loved it.

Sylvia climbed out of bed and walked to the other side while Emily scooted over so I could be in the centre of the bed. "Nipples only." One hand from each started playing with my nipples.

"Ooo!" I cried. They expertly teased my nipples to throbbing hardness. I was going wild. They were making me hotter and hotter. My pussy wanted to be touched, but they didn't do that. Minute after minute, my nipples drove my excitement higher and higher. I started moaning loudly.

"Lips," Sylvia said. Their fingers left my nipples, replaced by their mouths. Their lips were placed softly on my pulsing nipples. They worked in unison.

"Ohhh ohhh ohhh," was all I could say.

"Suck." They started sucking. My moans were getting very loud now. "Hard!" They started sucking hard, and I went crazy. After a minute of this, "Lick.". OMG, they licked my nipples, and I'm screaming now. "Hard!" Two tongues licked my nipples hard and fast, and I came hard, screaming bloody murder.

They didn't stop, and I kept cumming until I couldn't handle any more and yelled, "Stop! Stop!" They relented and stopped licking but kept their mouths gently sucking without contacting the nipples. I kept having waves of cumming, but they slowly got gentler. I finally collapsed. They removed their mouths.

They let me recover, mostly. Then Emily moved her body onto mine, and I felt her full breasts on my little tits, which was soothing rather than exciting. Her bush then touched mine, our hairs mingling.

Sylvia knelt over my face, with her back to Emily. I looked up and saw her full lips, wet from the excitement of giving pleasure. I reached up with my tongue and started licking. She moved her pussy down onto my mouth so I could suck in her lips and lick them all around.

Emily started playing with Sylvia's nipples, and I felt Sylvia's pussy rub over my mouth. I licked deep in her pussy, then moved up to find her hard clit and suck on it. She moaned.

Emily pinched Sylvia's nipples, and she gasped. I sucked her clit harder and started licking it slowly. Meanwhile, Emily was rubbing her bush up and down on mine. My clit felt her hairs caressing it, and it got hard.

Emily cupped Sylvia's tits and rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Sylvia pressed her pussy down, and I sucked her clit hard now and lashed it with my tongue. Sylvia started cumming and poured juice all over my face. I kept licking her clit hard and fast until she could handle no more and pulled off of me and flopped beside me on the bed.

Then Emily started rubbing hard with her bush on my clit. I spread my legs wide to get more contact with my clit, and I started cumming again. Emily smiled as she saw me close my eyes and throw my head back as her bush made me cum again and again. Finally, I pleaded, "No more," and she stopped rubbing and climbed off.

They nestled up to me, one on each side. I kissed each one in turn, and we were all smiling, all very satisfied. They rested their heads on my little tits. They started licking my nipples, but I protested, "No, no, no," so they stopped.

We rested for a while. Emily then got up and said she would make some lunch. Sylvia and I cuddled and drifted off to a dreamy nap.

SCENE 47 - Lunch With Kathy

Emily came and beckoned us to the lounge room. She had made sandwiches for lunch and placed them on the table in front of a long sofa. We sat and ate and talked about this and that, for once nothing about sex, even though we were starkers. I was sitting in the middle, and after a while, I had an idea.

I moved over to the chair opposite the sofa and sat facing the other two. I spread my legs. Sylvia started to say "What are you..."

I hissed, "Shhhhh! No talking." They smiled at my little game. "And no touching until I say you can."

I started running my hands up and down my body, but then I had another idea. "Stay," I barked. I found my phone and went up into Emily's bedroom so they couldn't hear. I called Kathy.

"Hey my lovely, what's up?" she said. I could hear her smiling.

"Are you alone in your bedroom, Kathy?"

"I can be, why?" I told her my idea, and she loved it. I grabbed the two towels off the bed and took them with me.

I went back down into the lounge room and said, "I would like to ask for your permission to have my friend Kathy listen. Is that okay?"

Sylvia squealed, "Sure, that's hot!"

Emily thought for a minute and said, "Okay, if she promises not to record it." I relayed that last request and Kathy consented.

I put the phone on speaker, set it on the table between the sofa and my chair and asked, "Kathy, can you hear me?"

"Yep. Hi Sylvia and Emily. I'm Kathy." They both said hi to Kathy.

"Okay, Kathy, here's what I'm going to do. I told Sylvia and Emily that they could not talk, but if they had to moan that was okay. They also cannot touch themselves until I say they can. I am going to touch myself while they watch. Oh yeah, we are all naked."

"Oh, you're mean - that's hot!" said Kathy. I handed the towels to Emily and Sylvia and suggested that they sit on them. I sat down on the chair again and started.

My hands ran slowly over my body. Over my tits then down all the way to my ankles. I bent my legs and spread them wide to show my bush. "Open your legs wide." They did.

"Ohh Kathy, if you could see this. Emily has the thickest bush, even more than mine. And Sylvia is shaved and has the hugest lovely pussy lips and a big clit, but it's hiding right now so I can't see it."

"Mmmm sounds hot, Beth."

"I'll tell you what I am doing, Kathy. I'm taking my fingers and spreading out my pussy lips so they can see deep into my pussy. They are looking at my pussy.

"Sylvia, no! Keep your hands at your sides.

"I'm sliding a finger into my pussy. We had big cums before lunch, so we are all still a bit wet. I am licking my finger now. Mmmmmm."

"Wow, that's hot, my lovely Beth. May I touch myself while listening?"

"Oh yes, Kathy, touch all you want and moan for us. I want to make these two so hot just watching me and listening to us both."

"Mmm, great."

"Now I'm going to rub my pussy and make it juice up." I took a minute until I could feel my pussy start to drip. Kathy gave a little gasp. "Okay, now I have some juice. I'm dipping a finger in and spreading it on my nipples. There, they are nice and juicy now.

"I'm walking over to Emily and putting my tits near her nose. Smell, Emily, but don't touch. She is sniffing deep. Now Sylvia, you too. Oh, Kathy, you should see poor Sylvia wanting desperately to lick my juice off my nipples, but no. She has her cute pouting face now. Oh, now she stuck her tongue out at me. Cheeky little girl."

Kathy chuckled.

"I'm sitting in the chair again after getting my vibrator out of my handbag. I never thanked you for my gift, Kathy, thank you sooooo much. I love it."

"You're very welcome, my lovely."

"I turned it on low and am rubbing near my clit. Mmmm, this is so good. I'm touching it on the clit now, whoaaaa, hot. Now I'm sliding it into my wet pussy, all the way in. Emily and Sylvia are looking at me. I can tell they are getting hot and would love to touch themselves but I'm not letting them, yet."

I hear a buzzing from the phone. Kathy must have gotten her vibrator out too.

"I'm feeling my pussy vibrate. I'm caressing my tits, touching my nipples. Mmmm, these two made me cum so hard this morning, Kathy. They are something else. They made me cum by only licking my nipples."

"Wow, that's hot. I'm getting so turned on by listening."

"Now I'm playing with my nipples. I am looking at their spread pussies. Sylvia is starting to drip a little, and I think I see her clit poking out of the folds, yes that's it. Her clit is so huge, it's amazing, Kathy."

"I'd like to see that sometime."

"Well, Kathy, you may be in luck. Sylvia is smiling and nodding. Is that right, Sylvia, would you like Kathy to see your hard clit? Oh, she's nodding a lot, Kathy.

"I was going to try to hold off cumming, Kathy, but with these two watching and you listening I'm going to cum in a minute. I'm turning the vibrator up high...oh my god. I have to rub my clit now."

I heard louder buzzing from the phone. Kathy must have turned hers up too. "Ohhh," I heard from Kathy.

"Tell us what you are doing, Kathy."

"I have the vibrator up full in my pussy, like you. I'm rubbing my clit like mad. I'm gonna cum soon too."

"Yes, let's cum for them. They are watching me and wanting to touch themselves. I can tell they are so hot. I'm taking out the vibrator and pressing it hard on my clit now. Ohhh fuckkk."

"Oh yes, Beth, I'm doing the same. Ahhh!"

Kathy and I screamed out, cumming. Sylvia and Emily were watching me wide-eyed and hearing us both in our pleasure. I finally had enough and took the vibrator off of my clit and turned it off.

Kathy was still screaming, then she said, "I'm fucking myself with the vibrator now and rubbing my clit. Ohhh! Ahhh! Fuckkk!"

I heard Kathy's vibrator stop. Her breaths were heavy. "Oh my god, my lovely Beth. That was so intense. I loved that. Thank you for thinking of me."

"My pleasure, Kathy," I giggled.

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers