Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now these two are panting, dripping and desperate, Kathy. What should I do?"

"Um, turn on your vibrator and put it to their clits for a few seconds at a time, going back and forth between them."

"Oh, Kathy, you are wicked." I laughed heartily and proceeded to follow her instructions.

I did that for a couple of minutes. "Oh Kathy, you should see these two! I told them that they cannot talk and they are telling me with their eyes what a bitch you are for giving me the idea and what a bitch I am for doing it. They are so on the edge and desperate to cum. Whenever I take it off their clit, they curse me."

"Well, I guess you can let them cum. Who wants to cum first?"

"Sylvia is mouthing 'Meee meee'".

"Okay, so let Emily cum first."

"Damn you!!!" Sylvia shouted, violating my rule. I grinned and decided to let it slide.

"Okay, so I'm turning it up to high and placing it on Emily's clit now. I'll shut up now and let you hear the results."

Emily started alternately panting and holding her breath. "You can talk and moan, now Emily."

"Ohhh my god, my clit is buzzing ohhh!... Oh, fuck." I glance over at Sylvia, and she's doubled over with frustration. "Ohhhh I'm cummming! Ahhh!" Emily's body convulsed. I pulled off the vibrator and let her cum echo in her body.

I slowly moved the vibrator toward Sylvia's clit and told her she could talk now. "Oh you filthy bitch, get that thing onto my clit now. I need to cum! Oh god, yes, it's buzzing my clit. Ahhh!"

There was already a wet spot on the towel under Sylvia, and now the juice was pouring out between her full lips, adding to it. Through the phone, I heard moans and gasps and screams as Kathy was cumming again.

"Ohhh yesss fuckkk!" screamed Sylvia as she had a massive cum, with a little squirt onto the towel. I turned off the vibrator and returned to the chair and admired my handiwork, seeing the two helpless bodies panting away.

"We have two very satisfied ladies here, Kathy."

"And one here, my lovely. That was so sexy - thanks for thinking of me."

"My pleasure. Bye, my love."

"Bye."

SCENE 48 - Waiting For Daddy

"Wow, hot girl, that was incredible!" Sylvia said after she had recovered. "I hate you for making me wait to cum," she added, grinning. I knew she loved it.

"Well, it was Kathy's idea. Hate her."

"Oh, I do. I will get my revenge when I get the chance. I've got her number, you know. Want to play some more?"

"Oh my god, no, my pussy needs to rest. I'd better go home and get ready for Daddy to come home."

"Oh, are you playing with him tonight?"

I choked - I hadn't told her anything - well maybe she just thinks we have already been playing.

"Uh, no, we don't play, I just want to be ready for dinner."

She let that go and said, "Well, okay, my hot girl, cum again!"

My pussy was still throbbing with delight on my walk home. The hot summer sun beat down on me, and I was glad that I lived close. I went upstairs and tossed my things into the hamper and headed to the bathroom for a shower. It cleaned off sweat and juices and helped me come down from my cumming.

I grabbed a quick lunch in the kitchen, and then went back to my bedroom. I sat on the bed and thought about Daddy again. I had avoided those thoughts while over at Sylvia and Emily's - we certainly kept ourselves busy.

Now the problem came out of the box again. The geek in me decided to write new lists - not to hand to Daddy but to help me construct my arguments.

Why Daddy Should Make Love With Me

1) He wants me.

How do I know? See the previous list (the one I showed Emily).

2) I want him.

Self-explanatory

3) He is lonely and needs someone.

Can't he find a woman? Well, he could but he won't. I'm here.

Why Daddy Won't Make Love With Me

1) He doesn't want to be thought badly of.

Well, I don't want that, either.

2) He's afraid to damage me.

I know what I want. He's not making me do anything. I'm not going to go crazy because we make love.

3) Anything else?

I guess I'll ask him.

I couldn't think of anything more, so I tossed those lists into the drawer. Seeing the emo chick's phone number, I picked it up and decided I didn't need her ever, so I tossed it into the bin.

I got a little chill. "Well duh, Beth, you're still naked from the shower." It was 1:18. Daddy wouldn't be home for at least three hours. I felt tired - well, I had been physically active today (grin). I could decide what to wear for Daddy later. I put my nightie on, set my phone to wake me up at 4:00, and had a nap.

The phone alarm went off. I had slept solidly, with no dreams, at least that I could remember. I read my new lists and tossed them back into the drawer. I stripped off my nightie and went to the closet. How should I dress for Daddy? Did I want to seduce Daddy tonight? He's always stressed by Friday evening. Maybe it was best to hope for tomorrow morning.

Well, lately I have been in t-shirts and no bra so he could see my nipples, except for Tuesday when I was all upset about him. No need to change that. I looked through my closet and found something even better. A scoop-necked shirt with buttons and light fabric.

If only I had cleavage it would show lots of it, but my tits are small. I tried it on and looked in the mirror. At first glance from the front, it didn't look that provocative - it covers my tits, and I couldn't see my nipples.

Coming closer to the mirror, I saw that my nipples were visible, but not overly so. I turned to see the side view, and that was more revealing - I could clearly see the shape of my tit - but it still looked pretty innocent overall. Okay, the top is settled.

I looked through my dresser and decided on long pants - nicer than jeans, covering everything, but tight enough to show the shape of my legs. Okay, the bottom is settled.

Now, about "the talk". Should I start it or wait for him? Better to wait for him, I thought. I wouldn't know what kind of mood he'd be in, and he might not even want to talk about it tonight.

4:25. Daddy would be home soon. I tidied my bedroom and went down to the lounge room to wait. Time ticked by slowly - minutes seemed like hours. Text from Daddy: "Sorry, I'm working late. Have dinner without me. Love you, Pumpkin. xx"

Oh great. Here I am, primed to talk, and he won't be home for a while. Argh. I feel hungry, so I go to the kitchen and do a microwave meal. Boring but not too bad. Not like Kathy gets to eat, though.

I scarf down the meal and rinse off the plate. Thinking of Kathy...should I call her?

"Hey, my lovely Beth. That was so fucking hot, what you did earlier."

"Yeah, it was. I thought of you on the spur of the moment."

"Well, I'm so glad you did. So the mum is sexy!"

"Yes, she is. It's funny, when I first saw her at the mall, I thought of her as one of those old prudes who never even thought about sex. Boy how wrong I was. She's cool."

"Yeah, and that Sylvia is so funny, in a good way."

"Yeah, she's always perky and bouncy and being with her is good for my soul."

"Not to mention your body. So did you call for more phone sex?"

"Haha, no, Kathy. I just wanted to talk if you have time."

"Oh, what about?"

"Oh, nothing special now. Daddy just texted me that he's going to be home late, so I have time to kill."

"Time to kill until what?"

Oh, I wasn't going to talk about "the talk" with Kathy.

"Just until he gets home, that's all. So I've been talking about myself every time we talk, it seems. What have you been up to, Kathy?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I told you about the family visit on Tuesday. It was nice to see cousins."

"Do you play with them?"

"No, they don't know anything about my sex life, haha. Best to keep some things private."

"For sure," I said, thinking that's especially true if Daddy and I do start making love.

"Dad's thinking about moving to the coast, but I hope he doesn't. I love the City."

"I think we're staying here," I said.

"It's nice to have public transport so we can get around."

"Yeah"

I ran out of small talk. We said nothing for a bit.

"You mean so much to me, Kathy. I love you."

"I love you, my lovely Beth. Oh, Dad's calling me. Catch you later?"

"Yeah, maybe. Bye."

"Bye, my love."

SCENE 49 - I Drop The Bomb

6:12. I've been thinking about how my life has changed in the last week or so. Before Kathy showed me how to masturbate, I had never thought about sex. It wasn't that I was against it or anything. I had just never felt attractive and didn't think anyone else thought I was attractive.

She changed my mind, and I guess the seeds of my sexuality had been ready to burst forth and they sure have grown quickly. I have truly surprised myself with the things I have done, especially the cafe incident with the man. But I haven't regretted any of them. I feel so alive now.

I heard Daddy's car. I got ready to jump off the sofa. The door opened, and I ran to Daddy like I usually did. "Welcome home, Daddy. I love you." I hugged him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Pumpkin. Boy, what a day. We lost one contract yesterday, and we worked all day today to save another one, but I think we will do it."

"Oh, good, Daddy. I'm so proud that you work so hard for us."

I let him go up and get settled. I heard him take a shower. With the heat and his stress, he must be tired. I knocked through the bathroom door when the shower stopped. "Can I make you a microwave meal, Daddy? I had one already."

"That would be great, Pumpkin. Give me about ten minutes before you start it."

"Okay, Daddy."

When he came downstairs, I was just setting his plate on the dining table. "Thanks, Pumpkin."

"No worries, Daddy. You know I always want to make you happy."

"Well you do, Pumpkin."

"Can I get you a beer?"

"Ummm, sure, why not, I deserve it." I returned with his beer and set it on a coaster and sat opposite him, smiling.

He saw that and said, "What are you smiling at?"

I replied, "Can't I be happy that the daddy that I love is home with me?"

He smiled back and said, "Of course, you can. Aren't you eating? Oh, wait, you told me. You already ate." I just kept smiling at him. I wasn't going to flirt with him or start "the talk".

When he finished eating, he started to take his plate to the kitchen. "I'll do that for you, Daddy. You must be tired. You go relax." I took the plate and rinsed it off. He took his beer and plopped onto his chair, and I followed and sat on the sofa next to him.

He took a sip of beer and gave a sigh of relief. "What a week."

I reached over to the chair and put my hand on his arm, not to flirt but just to let him know I loved him. He put his hand over mine and said "You really are a special girl. I'm so glad you turned out well."

"Aw thanks, Daddy. You had a lot to do with that, and Mum too." A sad look came over his face when I mentioned Mum. He stood up and came over and sat next to me and held me. I melted into him, my head resting on his shoulder.

We held each other silently for a few minutes. Then he said, "I do miss your mum a lot. Not just sexually, of course, but as a companion. We were best friends."

"I know, Daddy."

More silence. "I'm so sorry that you found that porn DVD. I never meant to leave it out. It's not something that you should have seen."

I waited a few seconds before replying, "It's fine, Daddy. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I know that you have sexual needs - heck I do - and if you need to watch that sort of thing to help you feel less lonely, I'm happy that you do."

"But I didn't mean for you to see it," he said.

I thought again. "But you have always told me that I am mature far beyond my years, and I'm eighteen now, so doesn't that count, Daddy?"

Another pause. "I don't know." There's that dreaded statement. Well, he's not saying "no". Part of me wanted to launch into my arguments about why he should make love with me, but I realise that he might be slowly edging toward that conclusion, so I didn't want to scare him off.

I could tell that he was struggling with his desire for me, trying to suppress it but knowing that it was real. I kept quiet and just kept cuddling.

"I couldn't believe it when you told me that you wanted to make love to me, Beth." Oh wow, he's really coming close to admitting that he wants me. How do I handle this without scaring him off?

After a minute, I said, "Well, Daddy, you know I have always wanted to make you happy, to feel good, right?"

"Yes, of course, you have."

"Without Mum, you seem so unhappy, and if I can...well...not take her place, but be a temporary substitute, and it's something that I really, really want to do, how can that be wrong?"

"It's just wrong."

I thought for just about forever about what I was about to say, wondering if I should. I finally couldn't resist.

"I know that you want me, Daddy."

"Oh, Beth, how can you say that?" he lied. He pulled slightly away from me.

I waited a minute. "Well Daddy, do you remember that we had agreed that I could spend Wednesday night with Kathy?"

"Yes, sure."

"And do you remember that on Tuesday you left without saying goodbye, only leaving me a note?"

"Yes, and I'm so sorry about that. I won't do it again."

"Apology has been accepted, Daddy, that's not the point. I was afraid on Wednesday morning that you might leave again before I could remind you that I wouldn't be seeing you on Wednesday after you left for work."

"Uh, okay."

"So after I woke up, I was going to knock on your bedroom door so that I could come in and remind you." I took a big breath before dropping my bombshell.

"Just as I was about to knock, I heard you moaning. I suddenly realised that you were masturbating - fair enough, no problem with that - but then I heard you say something, pretty loudly so I couldn't mistake what you said. Do you remember what you said?"

He pulled slightly more away from me with his mouth gaping. I waited for a second, but I guessed he wasn't able to speak.

"You said, and I can never ever forget this, 'Oh, Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock!'"

He seemed like he was trying to say something, so I put up my hand to indicate I had more to say.

"That surprised me, but actually, I was quite pleased to learn that our feelings are mutual."

I took another big breath.

"What surprised me even more was watching the end of the first scene of the DVD. She was on top of him with her pussy stroking his hard cock up and down, and when he came, he shouted 'Oh, Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock!'

"Isn't that exactly what you said, but with my name?"

He was stunned. I waited a few seconds. "Well isn't it?"

He turned his face down and said meekly, "Yes. I'm so ashamed."

"No, no, no, Daddy, that's not the point. You haven't done anything to be ashamed of. What I'm upset about is that you are watching porn with girls like me, thinking about me and even calling my name and squirting your cum, and here I am wanting you, and you won't make love to me."

He was totally lost for words, so I tried to let him off the hook without saying anything.

"Okay, look, Daddy. I know I just dropped this on you and you don't know what to say, so don't say anything. Just listen to me. We both want to make love with each other. I have come out and told you. You know that you want me too, but you can't bring yourself to admit it yet.

"I'll just say two more things. I want you here with me, of course, so I'll make sure nobody finds out. And you are not going to hurt me by making love with me. I know what I want, and you aren't forcing me into anything.

"I'm going to leave you alone for the rest of the night, Daddy. You have a lot to think about. In the morning, we can talk more, or if you decide that you will admit your feelings and can give me the lovemaking that I want so much, I will be in my bedroom all morning after I have my cereal and have a shower. You can come in and be with me, or not. Your choice."

I got up and said, "Goodnight, Daddy. I love you," kissed him on the cheek and ran upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door. He was still so stunned that he couldn't say goodnight, but I forgave him that time.

SCENE 50 - After The Bomb

Up in my room, I flopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't believe that I had finally done it. And that last bit, about me being in my bedroom tomorrow morning, just came out of the blue - not that it's a bad idea.

I thought about texting Kathy and/or Emily to let them know what I had done, but then I decided it was time to be more private. I turned my phone off (wow, when did that last happen, if ever?) and put it on the charger. I didn't want to talk with anyone else tonight.

The geek in me dumped out my handbag, and I saw the vibrator fall onto the bed. I opened my door and tiptoed down to see if Daddy was still in the lounge room, and he was. I took the vibrator into the bathroom to wash it off during my night routine. I thought about a shower, but I told Daddy that I would have a shower in the morning, so I stuck with that plan.

I went back into my bedroom for the night. Wow, I did it. I told Daddy that I knew he wanted me, and he couldn't deny it. He could still refuse to make love with me, I suppose. That would make me sad, not only because I want to make love with him, but because it means he's still only cumming with thoughts of me instead of finding a companion.

I kept wondering how tomorrow morning would go. I tried distracting myself by rubbing my pussy and tits, but I just wasn't in the mood for that. I had plenty of that earlier, of course.

I finally fell asleep.

SCENE 51 - Saturday Morning

I woke up very early, before six. I wasn't surprised because I went to bed early. I tried going back to sleep, but I was wide awake. The anticipation was killing me. Okay, so let's do cereal and shower. I had a quick bite in my nightie and then headed to the bathroom.

I did the morning stuff, including a shower. Back in my room, I thought about how to dress for Daddy. I did say that he could come in to make love to me, so I decided to be naked under the covers. He could come in and talk without seeing my body. Now, I just had to wait.

I kept myself amused by gently rubbing my pussy while thinking of all the things I'd been up to recently. I laughed when I thought about the man in the cafe. What was I thinking? Well, so what, we both enjoyed it so who cares? I heard Daddy get up and go to the bathroom and have a shower. Does that mean he wants to be clean for me? Or just clean?

The time crawled by. I finally heard the bathroom door open, and damn, he went back into his bedroom. Would he masturbate thinking about me instead of coming in here and making love with me the way he should?

His bedroom door opened again after about ten minutes, and my heart jumped. I held my breath. He knocked on the door. "Pumpkin, can I come in?"

I thought for a second. "Yes Daddy, you can come in, but when you do, I'm not Pumpkin anymore, I'm Beth." He paused, then turned the knob and stepped in, standing near the door as if to make an escape if necessary.

He looked at me in bed, covered except for my face. I smiled and said, "Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, P.., uh Beth." I let him take the next line.

"Beth." He paused. "I've thought a lot about what you said last night." More pausing. "I know that you said you want to make love with me, but do you know what that means?"

"Yes, Daddy, I do."

"I'm so afraid that people will think horrible things about me - what kind of dad does that with his daughter?"

I thought. "Yes, Daddy, I know that there are bad dads who force their kids to have sex with them, and that's not good. But you aren't making me do anything - this is my idea. In any case, we just won't let anyone know."