Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More dreadful pausing. "I can't believe that you want me."

"I do, Daddy, and I've thought about it carefully. I want to make you happy, at least until you can find a woman to be your companion."

"You do make me happy, Beth."

"So let me. You do want me, don't you?" I said it more as a statement of fact than a question.

The longest pause. "Yes."

"So will you undress and come into bed with me? Please?"

Part of him wanted to run, but his fingers went to his shirt and started unbuttoning it. When he had, he neatly folded it and placed it on my chair. His upper body looked pretty good. Nice and hairy. I had never felt hair on my tits, and I started looking forward to it. I remained silent and smiled thinly as I gazed at him. He undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, holding them up as if this was the last boundary.

I slid the covers down to uncover my tits. He looked at them as never before. He had always glanced then looked away, but now he stared at them. He dropped his pants and stepped out of them. I could see his cock in his briefs and my pussy started wetting. He folded his pants and kept his gaze on me.

I threw off the covers so he could see all of me. His cock was growing. He finally took down his briefs, and his cock sprang up. He kept looking at me, standing. I softly said, "Come lie down with me," scooting over, so he had room in the bed and raising my arms up, inviting him into them.

He laid down in my arms, gazing at my face. "Kiss me, Daddy," I whispered. He put his lips on mine, and I had the tenderest kiss that I have ever experienced. I held him tight to me, my stiff nipples pressing into his chest, my arms caressing his back. The kiss turned passionate, and we locked tongues for a minute.

"Lie back, Daddy. Let me make you feel good." His eyes were now loving. He had finally yielded to his desire for me, and he wanted me totally. I was the happiest girl in the world.

I took my hand and gave him a gentle, relaxing touch from his shoulders down to his ankles and back. He was looking at my tits and admiring them. Around and around his stomach, then up to his neck. As my fingers went over his nipple, he gasped a little.

I wondered if a man's nipples are as sensitive as a girl's. I rubbed his shoulders, then drifted down to his nipples to test the theory. I gently touched them, brushing my fingertip back and forth. He gasped "Ahh," and I glanced down and saw that his cock jumped when I did that. So I kept touching, and his cock filled and became hard and pulsing.

I held a nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I dropped my lips onto the other one. I sucked on it and took the nipple into my mouth, then licked it slowly and gently. "Ohhhh, Beth," he moaned. I was delighted that he called my name for real now.

I rubbed a nipple with my thumb as I licked the other one firmer and a little faster. His nipples were getting hard now, obviously not as big as mine, but just as hard. I was pleased that I was making him feel so good.

I kept licking but slowly moved my hand down to his cock. Wow, it felt so hot. I ran my fingers up and down his shaft, then played over his head. He moaned loudly. I teased it up and down lightly as he moaned constantly. His cock was throbbing. I wrapped my fingers around it and started pumping it. "Ohhhh!" he moaned.

I looked at his face and said "Now Daddy, I don't want to make you cum with my fingers, not this time anyway. So let me know when you're close." He nodded. My tongue licked his nipple fast, then slowly, fast then slowly, as I kept a steady, slow rhythm stroking his cock. His head fell back, and he kept moaning all the time.

I suddenly licked very fast and stroked very fast. He gasped, and his body started shaking. I kept this up until he shouted, "I'm close, Beth, I'm close." I quickly took my hand away from his cock, and I sat up. His cock was throbbing hard in time with his heartbeat. I watched a drop seep out and drip down to the base of his cock.

I let him settle down, then I smiled at him and asked him, "Daddy, will you please lick my pussy and clit and make me cum?" as I lay down and spread my legs wide for him. He looked a bit unsure, but got down between my legs and put his face near my bush. I took my hands and spread my lips wide for him so he could see through my bush.

He was still looking, so I wondered if maybe he had never licked Mum's pussy, so I started giving him lessons. "Lick my pussy lips first, gently." He bent down and did as I asked. "That's nice. Now dive your tongue deep inside and lick around. Oh yes, that's great. You are making me feel nice.

"Now go up and find the bump that is my clit and lick it very, very gently." I spread my lips wide to help him find it. "Ahhhh yes, that's it. It's very sensitive, so you have to start gently. Oh yes, don't stop that, lick it slowly. Okay, now use the base of your tongue and press on the clit and lap it upward like a dog laps.

"Oh my god, Daddy, yes that's great. Keep that up. Ohhh. Okay, now press very hard on my clit with the middle of your tongue and wag side to side. Oh yess. Don't stop. Ohhh. Yes, Daddy, I'm cumminggg. Ahhh."

As soon as I could, I said, "Oh Daddy, that was fantastic. Now it's my turn to make you cum. Lie on your back again." When he did, I got between his legs and gave him the kind of blowjob that I learned with Mike, except... "Now Daddy, I do want you to cum in my mouth but not this time. Let me know again when you are close." I teased him and deep-throated him and had him almost ready to cum when he said he was close.

"Okay, Daddy, I'm going to get on top of you now," I said, as I copied what "Cindy" had done and slid his hard cock into my wet pussy. Oh, wow that felt so good, having my pussy filled with his cock - softer than my toy. I milked his cock up and down with my pussy. When he seemed close, I said, "Daddy, cum in my pussy. When you do, I want you to say it."

He looked puzzled. "You know, what you said on Wednesday morning. 'Oh, Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock!'" I squeezed his cock with my pussy and got him very hot. He said he was about to cum. "Say it, Daddy, say it to me."

"Oh, Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock!"

I was so happy that he was saying it to me for real now. I doubled my speed up and down, and he groaned loudly, and I felt my pussy get very wet. I glanced down and saw white cream dripping from my pussy, thicker than my juice. "Oh yes, Daddy, cum for me. Cum for your Beth." I kept pumping his cock until he looked spent, then stopped with his cock deep in my pussy.

I shifted my legs straight and laid down on top of him, his cock still in me. I gazed at his face right below mine and whispered, "I love you, Daddy".

He replied, "I love you, Beth."

Now I was the happiest girl in the world, happier than ever before. I rested on top of him for a while then lay beside him and nestled into his arms. He started to say "Beth, I..." but I went, "Shhh, Daddy, just enjoy."

EPILOGUE

Daddy now realised that I was right. We love each other, and we can make love with each other. We make love a lot. We had serious talks about how we can't tell anyone, and I absolutely agreed. We set limits - if either of us wasn't in the mood, the other had to accept that and masturbate instead.

Kathy figured out about Daddy and me, even though I wasn't going to tell her. She swore to keep it a secret. I did tell Emily once and thanked her for her help, but I was sure she wouldn't tell anyone, even Sylvia. I deleted all my videos of Daddy - I hadn't needed to show them to him to prove he wanted me, and I didn't want anyone to see them ever again.

I did satisfy my curiosity and asked Daddy if our first time was his first time licking a pussy, and he said yes. He had started to try that with Mum once, having read about it in a magazine. But Mum thought it was disgusting, so he didn't press the issue. Mum didn't want to suck, either, so their only sex was fucking, but he said they enjoyed that.

Daddy said he would toss out his porn videos, but I said no, he didn't have to. I actually got him to watch one together with me. It was kind of hot, but the stupid plots made me laugh a lot, so I didn't ever need to see another one. I told him I was fine with him watching whenever he wanted.

I did see the mall man once there again, and we smiled at each other but kept on going. That was a nice, fun, naughty secret.

I keep Daddy happy, and he is very good to me. I am very happy.

I still want Daddy to find a good woman, but that's another story.

THE END of Beth's story

Daddy's story begins in chapter 6