Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
Frank develops sexual feelings for his daughter Beth.
8k words
4.55
11.6k
10
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
125 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

DADDY'S STORY - PART 1

SCENE 1 - The Sadness

I'm Frank. My life has taken strange turns in the last year or so. I married my uni sweetheart, Evelyn. We loved each other very much. I was so happy in the twenty-three years we were together, the last twenty married. I know it sounds trite, but we really were soulmates.

Our sex life wasn't adventurous - I tried suggesting different things, but Evelyn wasn't keen on anything other than the good old missionary position. Still, she was always happy for me to make love with her, so I was satisfied. She always beamed at me and kissed me deeply after I came inside her.

We had a daughter, Beth. She's eighteen now. She's a delightful girl, very smart and thoughtful, but introverted and doesn't have a lot of friends.

A year ago, Evelyn died of a heart attack. It was sudden and totally unexpected. She had always been in good health. I was devastated. She had been my other half, and now that half was ripped away from me. I had to take time off work, as I was no use there. I woke up every morning, sobbing my heart out.

Beth was hurting so much also. She had lost her mum, and I wasn't much use. Evelyn and her sister Betty had always been close, and Betty helped us out greatly by taking in Beth during the week for a while. She was back home with me every weekend, so we stayed close.

Beth moved back in for good during a school holiday period. We both missed Evelyn so much. We became closer, spending time cooking, shopping, and watching TV and movies. The latter would often find us cuddling on the couch. Sometimes we would cry together, then when we settled, we'd have a chaste kiss.

SCENE 2 - The Awakening

Several months after Beth had moved back in, we were cuddling, and I looked down at her and admired what a pretty young woman she was becoming. She had such a pretty face, especially when she smiled, which she was starting to do again.

I looked up and down at her thin, athletic body and the lovely curves of her small breasts. She must have been wearing a thin bra because I could just make out her large, dark nipples making bumps under her shirt.

My penis surged to full erection, and for a second, I relished in the return of my sexuality which had been long suppressed by my sadness at losing my beloved Evelyn. Then I was suddenly horrified at what I was doing. The view of my beautiful innocent Beth, whom I had never seen as anything sexual, had stirred up the passion that I was missing.

"Sorry Pumpkin, I have to hit the loo!" I lied, as I hurriedly shot upstairs to the toilet.

Oh my God! What had I done? I had never imagined anything between Beth and me besides a proper, loving father-daughter relationship. And a minute ago I had gazed at her lovely small breasts with their big sensual nipples, and now I remembered that I had for the briefest moment thought about caressing her nipples with my fingers and making them hard.

"Stop it, Frank, stop it! Shame on you!" I screamed silently at myself. "She's your daughter, your innocent daughter. You cannot feel this way!"

Sitting on the toilet, I felt dizzy. My feelings, which had been in turmoil for months, were sent into a tailspin. I sat for several minutes, trying to calm down, but it wasn't working. I stood up, uneasily, and wash my hands and face and brushed my teeth.

Opening the door, I didn't feel I could see Beth again tonight, so I shouted down, "Pumpkin, I'm very tired and going to bed now. Can you shut off everything when you are done?"

"Sure, Dad, goodnight. I love you," she called back.

"I love you, Pumpkin," I replied as I headed into my bedroom, closed the door, flopped on the bed and started shaking. "I'm not one of those horrible fathers who ruin their daughters, I'm not!" I thought to myself. After a few seconds, I realised that this was true. I had never had any inappropriate thoughts about Beth and certainly didn't want to, ever.

I changed into my pyjamas, turned out the light and got under the covers. My cock woke up again as if to remind me that I hadn't cum in many months. I didn't want to think about Beth, so I conjured an image of Evelyn's naked body and me sliding my hard cock into her wet pussy and fucking to a furious cum. I stroked my cock and came within seconds.

After a minute, I realised I had used the words "cock" and "pussy" and "fucked" and "cum" in my thoughts, which I had never associated with Evelyn. It was always "penis" and "vagina" and "made love with" and "orgasm". Was my misfortune turning me into a sex maniac?

My hand was still on my cock, and it was still semi-hard, and it wanted more stroking, so I madly pounded it. This time I thought about nothing, just looked at my hand going wild on my cock and brought up more cum within a couple of minutes.

SCENE 3 - The Next Morning

I woke up with my hand on my cock. I must have fallen asleep that way, with the exhaustion of my emotional turmoil and my double cum. I looked down and noticed that in my haste, I hadn't opened my pyjama top and it was covered in huge dried cum stains. Some had dripped down my cock and stained the bottom too. I would have to wash them myself. I couldn't have Beth, who usually did our laundry, find these this way.

Oh. Beth. That's what started this. My guilt returned sharply. What was I to do about my new feelings? I started down that whirlpool, but I had to go to work, so I forced the emotions down and shut them in a box for the day (or so I tried to convince myself).

I put on my robe and stepped towards the bathroom in a fog. I opened the door and heard Beth scream, "Dad!" I looked up and saw that she was showering. Through the glass, before I quickly turned my head away, I could make out her little boobs, and I could also see that she had a large, dark bush.

"Oh, sorry, sorry Pumpkin!" I yelled as I turned out the door and ran back to my bedroom.

Oh my God, that was totally accidental, but it was the last thing that I needed to see right now. My cock sprang up and refused to go down. I tried to convince it to go away, but it was too strong.

I was afraid that if I didn't do anything, Beth would notice my hard cock at breakfast, and I couldn't have that. So I dropped my robe, got on the bed and tried to get off as quickly as I could without thinking of Beth.

It was useless. The image of her dark bush kept popping before my eyes, and my cock was wanting to slide in and find her pussy to fuck. I tried to stop the image, but my cock refused to let it go. It was fucking my innocent Beth's pussy hard and fast and soon filled it with my cum.

My despair returned after my pulse returned to normal. Oh, what a despicable person I was - masturbating while thinking about my daughter. I wiped up with a tissue and looked at it. I couldn't think. I could just feel terrible.

"Okay, Dad, I'm out of the bathroom," Beth cheerily said through my door after a few minutes. I heard her close her bedroom door, so I put the robe back on and went to do my morning routine. I hoped that Beth would know it was an accident that I saw her naked, and of course, she didn't know what I had started thinking and feeling last night.

I dressed and went down to the kitchen, where Beth was eating her usual morning cereal. "Good morning, Dad!" she beamed, in a good mood for some reason. Well, that's nice, she hasn't often felt good since Evelyn died. Maybe she is recovering.

"Good morning, Pumpkin," I replied.

She smiled at me broadly. We both liked it when I called her that. I couldn't even remember how that nickname got started.

I wasn't hungry, so I said I needed to get to work. We said goodbye, and I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

SCENE 4 - The Shrink

Over the next couple of weeks, I struggled with my feelings. Of course, I tried my hardest to hide them from Beth. But when I was alone, especially in bed, my cock took over and demanded attention. I went through my bedroom box of tissues in a week.

At work, I got some relief, having something else to occupy my mind, but I was often distracted, and my performance wasn't my usual. One day I opened a drawer and found the Employee Assistance Programme brochure that my boss had given me when I returned to work after Evelyn's death. The company would pay for psychological counselling for any reason. My boss had encouraged me to take advantage of it, but at the time, my pride shoved the brochure into the drawer.

I folded the brochure into my pocket and read it when I went out to lunch. I was overwhelmed by my feelings, so I decided I needed help. I booked an appointment with a psychologist for the following evening.

When I went to the office, the door was locked, so I rang the bell outside. Soon, a man who looked to be in his early 50s greeted me. "Frank Williams, I presume?" I nodded. "I'm Dr. Frederick. Please follow me to my office."

I followed him into a well-appointed room with a desk and office chair, two leather armchairs angled half towards the desk and half towards each other and also a sofa across the room.

"Should I lie down on the sofa?" I inquired.

"I don't usually have people do that unless it's for intensive therapy."

"Well I hope I don't need that," I joked nervously.

He let that comment slide and suggested that I sit in one armchair while he sat in the other. He had a notepad and pen on the desk but didn't hold it for now.

He asked why I was there, and I told him about Evelyn dying and how I was sad, and also how Beth was suffering because she had lost her mum and mostly lost me as a father for a while. We spent about half an hour talking about Evelyn's devotion to me and my undying love for her, and how her death had ripped my heart to shreds.

He mostly listened to me, taking a few notes, and only offered a few hints about coping. He said that he'd give more advice after knowing more.

I went quiet. He waited for me to say something else. I was thinking about my new sexual desire for Beth and how that was troubling me, but I found it hard to open up about that. After what felt like hours, he asked, "Is there anything else?"

I breathed hard and swallowed. He waited. I finally blurted, "Yes," and paused. He kept waiting. "Everything I say here is in the strictest confidence, right?"

"Yes, of course," he replied.

"Absolutely everything?"

"Absolutely."

"I told you that I love Beth dearly as a father and that I'm sure she loves me in return." More waiting. "Well, a couple of weeks ago, something changed. Beth and I had been watching TV, and the programme ended so I switched it off. We had been cuddling on the sofa, as we have been doing more and more since Evelyn died. We comfort each other, you know?" He nodded.

"I want you to know, Dr. Frederick, that I had never, ever had any inappropriate thoughts about Beth, let alone words or actions." I found it hard to make my confession but eventually told him. "I was holding Beth close in my arms, comforting her and also myself, I guess. I looked down at her and..." He just kept looking at me, with sympathetic eyes. "...and for the ever time ever, Doctor, I swear, I started thinking what a beautiful young lady she has become.

"Of course, I had looked at her many times over the years, but... but... this time I looked at her breasts, and instead of seeing her as my innocent daughter, I saw a young woman that I wanted to touch and excite. Of course, I didn't do anything, but I'm so ashamed."

I started to sob, and he handed me some tissues and waited for me to calm down.

I finally said, "I'm not a monster, Doctor, I'm a good father. I know that it's terribly wrong to have these feelings, and I never want to hurt my wonderful Beth."

"Of course, you are not a monster, Frank," he replied promptly in a consoling tone of voice. "From what you have told me, you are a fine father, and you were a wonderful husband to your wife." I was relieved when he kept talking, letting me be silent for a while.

"Let me tell you something. It is not at all unusual for fathers to feel something sexual about their daughters, especially once puberty hits and they start looking like women. Lord knows, these days some teenagers look like twenty-something sex bombs. Young girls look at celebrities and models and wonder what it's like to be like that."

"Beth has never dressed up older or anything. She's very reserved. Why am I feeling this way all of a sudden?"

He paused a moment then said, "You had the love of your life, and you suddenly lost her. You were devastated - you still are devastated. Grief has no clock. Nobody can tell you when it's time to get beyond your loss and move on.

"You said that you had a satisfying sex life with your wife, and now that's gone. Your body hasn't quit working, though, and it wants an outlet. It saw your daughter as a desirable woman and gave an automatic reaction that you can't control."

"No, I can't control it, Doctor, I think about Beth so much, and in bed at night and in the morning I can't help masturbating. I try not to think about Beth when I'm doing it, but I usually can't help it. I'm such a horrible person for doing that."

He paused again. "You are not horrible, Frank. You have suffered a significant loss, and your mind and body are struggling to cope. From what you say, you recognise that it's wrong to act upon the feelings you have, and that's admirable. You are quite correct that you must control your actions, even if you can't control your emotions.

"Masturbation is perfectly fine, Frank. It's a good thing to do, especially when you don't have an alternative. I can understand that you aren't ready to date yet. And I know that you are upset about thinking about Beth when you do it. I'm not a miracle worker - I cannot give you a magic solution.

"Your feelings will be difficult, if not impossible, to control. Don't beat yourself up for having the feelings. Treat them as something you have to manage. I'm sorry that I can't advise better than that. But you are a loving, caring father, and you have Beth's best interests at heart. That will keep you from crossing the line.

"We need to talk more, but our session time is up. Is this time each week good for you?" I nodded.

"Okay, then I'll note that down and schedule you in each week."

"How long will I need to keep coming?" I asked.

"Until you feel you can manage the situation without me. There's no set timeline," he replied. "The one piece of advice I have for you, Frank, is to keep these feelings to yourself, except for me, of course. You cannot burden Beth with them. She will be confused, and she could be hurt."

"I understand. I never want to hurt my wonderful Beth."

"I know you don't, and you won't."

"Thank you so much, Dr. Frederick. I feel a bit better. You've given me something to think about."

"I'm pleased that I can help, Frank. See you next week. Bye."

"Bye."

On my way home, I was disappointed not to have a total solution to my problem, but at least Dr. Frederick seemed to be sure that I was not a monster. I can't be - I love Beth so much, and I want the absolute best for her.

SCENE 5 - Managing

"Hi Dad, how was work?" Beth asked as she ran up to me and welcomed me home with a kiss.

"Fine, Pumpkin, fine," I lied. I had told her I was working late, rather than tell her I was seeing a shrink, which would raise questions. She had already eaten, so I microwaved a meal and sat at the kitchen table to eat it. She sat with me and told me that she had met someone at school that she liked.

"That's nice, Beth. You don't have a lot of friends."

"That's true, Dad. I'm picky, I guess. I find most kids stupid or gross or snobby. Kathy's not any of those. And she's pretty, too. Well, I'm going up to my room."

"Okay, Pumpkin."

I was relieved that I could be alone to process what the shrink and I talked about. He said I can't get rid of my feelings for Beth, but I have to manage them. And I can't let her know about them. So how do I do that?

One thing I decided was to see what I could wear at home to keep an erection from being noticed. I went up to my bedroom and went through my clothes. I tried on different bottoms. Trackies were risky - soft fabric showed off what's underneath. Jeans seemed best - the thick material hid an erection better than anything else. Now for tops, I tried several but decided that a shirt with long tails worn out, over my crotch, would be best.

I couldn't stop cuddling with Beth. We both loved that, non-sexually. I could hardly tell her I can't cuddle anymore because she turns me on. I'll have to be very careful with my arm and keep it on her shoulder.

I figured I couldn't stop masturbating, and if Beth popped into my thoughts, well I'd have to live with that. She could never know about that, though. I would have to be careful about moaning. I'd try to think about Evelyn instead of Beth. It had worked a few times. No guilt in that.

Would porn work to give me an alternative to thinking about Beth while masturbating? Hmmm, I started my laptop and began searching for legitimate vendors. I found one that seemed pretty classy and I browsed through the categories. I was intrigued by "Small Breasts", so I clicked on it and found dozens of entries. I pulled up several and was relieved to see that in all cases, models were eighteen or older.

Each video allowed you to sample a few seconds. I was getting very turned on by these girls with little boobs. I watched several, and my cock loved them, and I didn't think about Beth once. I went crazy and ordered ten. I had them sent to a post office collection box, so Beth wouldn't accidentally receive the package and open it.

I felt better that I was taking measures to manage my feelings. Of course, my cock was throbbing from seeing the videos, so I lay on my bed and had a quick jerk-off. I didn't think about Beth until it was all over, so maybe I was making progress.

All this had tired me out, so I went to the bathroom for my pre-bed rituals. Oh yes, here's another thing on the list - always knock on the bathroom door to make sure Beth isn't in there - I couldn't risk seeing her naked again. She wasn't, so I finished and knocked on her bedroom door. "Pumpkin, I'm going to bed."

"Okay Dad, come in and kiss me goodnight."

I came in, and she was still dressed as she had been, thankfully. I kissed her and told her I loved her very much. "I love you too, Dad!"

I closed her door and went back to my bedroom and changed into fresh pyjamas. Lying in bed and thinking about everything made my head spin again.

Well, at least I had a plan now. My cock wanted me to look at video samples again, but I just remembered them instead and stroked my cock to the cute young girls before going to sleep.

SCENE 6 - New Routines

My life settled into my new routines to manage my urges. Beth was her usual self and seemed to be getting along better. I was happy about that. My work improved. My emotions stabilised a bit.

I went back to the psychologist. "How's it going?" he asked, without prompting me for any specifics. I told him what I had thought about managing myself, and he thought it was all good, although he wasn't sure about the porn, which I hadn't received yet.

"Keep track of how often you think of Beth when you masturbate and see if it gets less often," he advised. I said that I would do that.

We talked a bit more, then I thanked him for the session. He wanted me to come back for a while, as this was a tough management case. I assured him that I would.

Fran_V
Fran_V
125 Followers