Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, I saw that I had an email that my package had been delivered to the box at the post office. I got excited and made a mental note to pick it up the next day.

I set my alarm a little earlier, so I could masturbate before Beth got up. I didn't want to have a raging hard-on when she sees me in the morning.

Beth never seemed to pick up on my inner turmoil. I was very grateful for that. I remembered the shrink telling me that I should not burden Beth with the knowledge of my feelings for her.

SCENE 7 - The Porn

The next day after work, I picked up the package from the box. As promised, it was in a plain outer envelope with no clue as to its contents. I drove home with a constant erection. I hoped that this would be the answer to my problem.

Beth ran up to me and gave me a big kiss to welcome me home. She seemed to be happy, for which I was very glad.

"What's in the package, Dad?"

"Oh, uh, uh, just documents for work," I lied. "How come you're so happy, Beth?"

"Oh, I don't know, I just feel better. Kathy spends time with me after school, and she's so nice."

"That's great, Pumpkin."

"So Dad, when are you going to start meeting new people?"

"Uh, oh, well I guess I'm just not ready to."

"I don't like seeing you unhappy, Dad."

"I know, Pumpkin, I know. I don't know..."

After dinner, we watched a movie, cuddling, and for once, my feelings for her weren't overwhelming. I did catch myself looking down at her body a couple of times, but I looked away quickly. My erection was off and on, never too hard, thankfully.

I said that I needed an early night. "You're always tired, Dad. You need to ease up and relax."

"Yes, someday..."

I went up to the bathroom to clean up for the night then went into my bedroom and closed the door, making sure it was locked. I ripped open the package and saw the ten porn videos I had ordered. Why did I order so many? Ah well, here they are. I stripped off and sat at my desk.

I fired up the laptop, found my headphones, and hooked up the external DVD drive. The first one was called Sweet Little Girls. Sounds enticing. Several previews showed girls, all of whom had small boobs, about Beth's size. Oh dear, I was supposed to be distracted from Beth.

The first scene started. A girl was doing homework in her room when her "dad" came in. She leapt up and shouted, "Welcome home Daddy," and ran over and kissed him and plastered her young body all over him. He sat down on the bed.

There was some stupid dialogue as an excuse for a plot before she started stripping for him. She was down to her knickers when she sat on his lap and offered her little boobs to the man's mouth. He hungrily sucked and licked at her boobs and nipples for a minute while she ground her pussy on his crotch.

My cock was sticking straight up now, and I had to start stroking it slowly.

She then stood up and unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. She dropped to her knees and took off his belt, pants and underwear. Then she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it up and down until it was hard. After several minutes of this, she stood up and took off her knickers.

She then got back on his lap again, and this time reached behind her to guide his cock into her pussy. Her dad sucked on her nipples as she fucked him for several more minutes.

I was so incredibly excited. I was stroking my cock faster and faster.

Finally, he looked ready to cum, and he shouted, "Oh Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock. Ohhhhh". He thrust his cock up into her hard and fast and moaned. I could see cum seeping out from around his cock.

That made me squirt my cum hard up my body. A bit even hit my chin. I must have had ten squirts before finally running dry. Wow, this porn is good.

Then another scene started. Oh my goodness, another girl with small boobs. I didn't think I could watch another, but I couldn't hit Stop. My cock roused again, and I found myself stroking again. The plot was similar, but this time he took her from behind, then pulled out and squirted over her back.

Having cum once, I didn't cum again until the third scene. He fucked her in the missionary position, and I had a good look at her little boobs jiggling as he pounded her. He pulled out and squirted onto her boobs. That set me off, and I had several more jets of cum on me.

A fourth scene started with a blowjob, but I'd had enough. I stopped and ejected the DVD and put it back in the case. I wiped myself off and then put on my pyjamas. Now, where should I keep my porn so that Beth doesn't find it? I found a shoebox and emptied it and put them in there, and put the box on a high shelf in my closet.

I went to bed but found myself seeing tiny boobs, and I had to jerk off once more. At least I hadn't thought of Beth once while cumming, so I guessed this was working.

SCENE 8 - The Dating Scene

A few evenings later, Beth said after dinner, "I've got something to show you, Dad," and she ran upstairs and back down with a sheet of paper.

"You know I've talked about my friend Kathy?" I nodded. "Well her dad lost his wife too. She didn't die, but she left him for another man a few years ago. He was very lonely for a long time.

"I asked Kathy if her dad had started dating, and she said that he had used a few dating services. We talked a bit about that, and Kathy offered to ask her dad to write up a review of the services that he has tried.

"Kathy sent me this today, and I printed it out for you." She handed me the paper and smiled broadly as if this was the answer to all of my problems.

"Oh, I don't know, Pumpkin. I don't think I'm ready."

"It can't hurt to read it now and put it away for later, Dad."

I sighed and said, "Okay, if it will make you happy." I read the email from Mike, Kathy's dad.

Frank,

You don't know me, but my daughter Kathy has become friends with your daughter Beth. Kathy mentioned that Beth told her about your wife's sudden death. I'm so sorry that happened to you - you must be so lost. I know I was when my bitch of a wife abandoned us.

I was so hurt that I couldn't think about anything besides surviving, for myself and for Kathy. Once the bitter divorce was settled, Kathy started asking me when I would begin to meet someone else. She's such a darling, and she wants me to be happy.

It took a long time for me to start, but eventually, I tried a few dating services. Beth must really love you because she wanted me to write up what I thought about them. So here goes.

For all sites, you create an account and set up a profile, where you describe yourself, what you want, and what you are looking for in another person. You search through people's profiles, and when you see one you like, you send them a message via the site.

They will read it and may choose to ignore it (which happens a lot) or tell you no thanks, or if you're lucky they'll message back. Usually, a few messages between interested people are sent through the site before exchanging emails or phone numbers for further communication.

There are two basic types of sites: casual sex and real relationships.

If you want casual sex, there are lots of sites. These are generally free to join, but to send a message to a woman costs a small amount of money - usually you buy tokens in bulk and then use them up.

I had several dates using the casual sites, and I had some good sex with no strings attached. If that's what you want, this is probably the way to go, for now anyway. I'd recommend Adult Dating as one that is pretty good.

I did get rather annoyed at the vast numbers of fake profiles on the casual sex sites. I think that some of them are planted by the site itself to encourage guys to spend their tokens on what never leads to a date.

A couple of the sites specialise in affairs with married or attached people. If this is your thing, you're welcome to it, but I chose not to use them.

If you want a real relationship, there are a few reputable sites. Two that I've tried are Life Partners and True Love. Both of them require you to fill out extensive questionnaires and also write quite a lot about what you are looking for.

Before you are allowed to connect, your profile is reviewed by a person who gives feedback. They do this to try to weed out the creeps and also to tailor your profile to help you meet your best matches.

The real relationship sites have annual fees which are quite high, but there are no costs per connection, like with the casual sex sites.

I had several dates from both sites. I would say that in my case, Life Partners did the best matching. A number of the women were nice, but what they wanted didn't match what I wanted.

One woman I dated through Life Partners was really special, and I liked her a lot. We got on well, but she wanted us to commit pretty early and eventually marry. I had to tell her that I wasn't quite ready for that, even though I thought that she was a real catch.

I wish you luck. It's never easy, but when you've been hurt by a loss, it's doubly scary.

Feel free to email me or call me if you want to have a chat.

Cheers,

Mike

I read Mike's email twice and looked at Beth and said, "I don't know." That seemed to be my stock excuse.

"Oh dad, I know it's hard, but it can't hurt to try. I want you to be happy, and you've been so sad." She hugged me tight, planting her body fully onto mine. I held her close and felt her love pour into me.

"You can practice kissing with me, Dad," Beth said as she planted her lips onto mine and started kissing me softly. I kissed her back and started caressing her back with my hands before I realised what I was doing. My cock knew very well what I was doing, and it was getting hard, pressing up against her leg.

I gently pushed Beth away, saying, "Oh Beth, we can't do this. It's wrong. You're my daughter, not my lover."

She pouted for a second, then smiled and said, "Okay, Dad. But promise you'll think about dating."

I sighed and said, "I'll think about it," not really meaning to.

SCENE 9 - Beth Bubbles

A few evenings later, Beth came up to me. "Hey Dad, you know that I've mentioned my friend Kathy?"

"Yes, I remember. How are you getting along?"

"We're really good friends now. Um, is it okay if I invite her to spend the night on Saturday?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Sure, that's fine."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Dad," she squealed as she flung herself at me and gave me a huge sloppy kiss. Then she ran up to her bedroom, I assume to call Kathy and give her the invitation.

Beth was insufferably bubbly between then and when Kathy arrived. Actually, I was delighted. She hadn't been truly happy since Evelyn died, but she now seemed to be happy again. I started wondering when it would be my turn.

Beth seemed to be increasingly affectionate with me. Her hugs were more full-body, her little boobs pressing against my chest. Her kisses lasted maybe a little longer than daughters should kiss their dads. Or was I making this up because of my desire for her?

In any case, I started thinking about her more and more when I masturbated. On Friday night, I decided to watch porn downstairs after Beth had gone to bed. My cock was rock hard all night in anticipation, and I had to work hard to hide it from Beth.

When she kissed me goodnight, she held me tight, and I think she felt my erection. She pressed against it. Oh God, surely she can't be having those kinds of feelings for me, can she?

After I heard Beth go to bed, I did my night routine and changed into pyjamas. I lay in bed for half an hour to let her fall asleep, gently stroking my hard cock.

I then got up, got a DVD - Sweet Little Girls again - and tiptoed out of my room to hers and very carefully opened the door a crack to listen. I heard her snoring softly, so I closed the door and tiptoed downstairs.

I turned on the TV and DVD player, turning the volume all the way down. I started the DVD and then realised I would need tissues, so I got a box.

Watching the first girl strip for her "daddy" and offer her boobs to him while rubbing her pussy on his cock made me so excited. I felt like I was only a massive cock and a hand stroking it. The rest of my body had disappeared.

Her sucking drove me crazy, but when she sat on his cock and started milking it with her tight pussy, I had to listen so I turned up the volume until I could just hear it, hoping it was too soft to wake up Beth.

Oh, that did it - thinking about Beth. Now I was just a massive cock, with Beth's tight pussy milking me. At the end I heard him shout, "Oh Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock. Ohhhhh".

How I didn't cum, I didn't know, but my hand reappeared and rewound the DVD to the point before he cums, then it grabbed a wad of tissues from the box.

I stroked my cock furiously, and when he came, I whispered in unison, "Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock." My cock squirted several huge jets of cum into the wad of tissues, soaking them.

I stopped the DVD and sat there, panting from my huge cum. It felt fantastic, even as I realised that I had lost all progress in my quest to quit thinking about Beth that way. I wallowed in my lust, helpless, until I roused myself to eject the DVD, put it back in its case, turn everything off and head back to bed.

The house was dark, so I had to turn on the upstairs hallway light to go up the stairs. Just before reaching Beth's bedroom door, she suddenly came out. She was in her nightie and hadn't worn a bra, so I could see her beautiful little boobs with their delicious big dark nipples.

I couldn't think but was just standing there, staring at her in my lusty fog. Beth finally said, "Hi, Dad, I had to pee. Were you watching a movie?" Glancing down, she saw the DVD and gave a tiny gasp - "Oh" - and went on to the bathroom. I looked down, and to my horror, a naked girl was right there on the cover.

Oh no, now Beth knew that I watched porn. How could I ever explain? I locked myself in my bedroom and hid the DVDs.

Lying in bed, I thought about Beth's discovery. Well, I am an adult, and there's nothing terrible about an adult watching porn, is there? No, but now she was aware that I masturbated.

I worried about that until the image of Beth in her nightie came back to me. I gazed at the remembered image of her big nipples. In my mind, I fell to my knees and licked and sucked on her nipples as I stroked my cock madly again. Grabbing more tissues, I filled them with my cum.

As Beth passed my door, she cheerily said, "Goodnight Dad." She didn't sound disturbed by her discovery. That was some comfort. She still doesn't know that I think about her, of course.

SCENE 10 - Kathy Sleeps Over

Beth had described Kathy as a smart, fun, caring person. When I opened the door on Saturday evening to find Kathy there, I didn't expect a drop-dead gorgeous girl.

Beth had said she was nineteen. She was hot, not slutty, but with a radiant beauty enhanced by attention to detail in dress and makeup.

"Hi, I'm Kathy!" she beamed.

"Of course. Come right in," I blurted. She smiled at me as she breezed in. "Beth should be right down. Have a seat in the lounge room."

"Thanks."

If anyone could distract me from Beth, it was Kathy. Wow, what a stunner, I thought. Well, anyway, she seemed perfectly friendly, and I was glad that Beth had a good friend.

Beth came flying down the stairs, and Kathy rose to greet her. They gave each other big hugs. Kathy's appearance had given my cock a rise, and through its eyes, I watched Beth's little boobs press against Kathy's slightly larger ones.

"We'll be in my room, Dad."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Williams." Kathy was so polite. I'm glad Beth found her. They went up, and I found something to watch on TV, nothing very good though.

After about fifteen minutes, I thought I heard one of them scream. Were they hurt? I muted the TV and listened. I could make out vague noises, and then I clearly heard, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum so hard!"

It was Kathy's voice. What was she doing? I had to know, so I crept up the stairs and eavesdropped outside Beth's door.

Kathy was moaning softer now, then went quiet. Then she said, "Your turn now, Beth." Oh my god, what did she mean?

My knees were weakening, so I sat down to listen. After a minute I heard, "Mmmm, I love your little tits with their huge nipples. I'd love..."

Oh, was Kathy undressing Beth? "Step out," was next, followed by, "Ohhh I love your bush. Now lie down on the bed. Make room so I can lie next to you." My mind was spinning, imagining the sexy scene going on inside.

"Now, what shall we do? Okay, here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna put my hands on top of yours and move your hands where I want you to touch yourself." Oh my, Kathy was going to teach Beth to masturbate.

"Now, just let me guide your hands gently. Go with it and let your fingers run over your body where I move them." It was quiet for a little while, but then I heard Beth moan softly. My cock was hard as a rock in my jeans. I rubbed it.

More soft moans from Beth for a few minutes, then Kathy said, "Touch gently with your fingers all around your lovely little tits but don't touch your nipples until I say to".

Oh, I wanted to do that to her. I heard a whisper but couldn't make it out. Then, "Okay, you may touch your nipples." Beth gasped. My cock was pulsing, and I rubbed it faster through my jeans.

"Keep doing that...Soon, my lovely," I heard Kathy whisper.

"Please," I then heard from Beth. Kathy was evidently teasing her. Beth's moans continued for a minute.

"Find your clit," Kathy said. Beth gave a little cry of pain. "Remember what I told you. Slide your finger into your pussy, get it wet, then spread the juice over your clit."

Oh, that image made my cock jump as I kept rubbing. "You know what to do now, my lovely. Make yourself feel good."

Beth's moans became louder and continuous. Finally, she screamed, "Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh!" She got quieter gradually. I rubbed my cock madly through my jeans and came in my underwear with a gasp.

Oh, I hoped they hadn't heard that. I sat for a few minutes until I could rouse myself to go change. My underwear was soaked, and a little spot had seeped through to the jeans.

I stripped off in my bedroom and replayed the scene that I had imagined. My innocent Beth now knows how to masturbate, and it certainly sounded like she enjoyed it.

Well, if I can, why can't she? I had worried that she seemed to be getting slightly sexual with her affection lately, and now her sexuality has truly been woken.

Again I surrendered to my cock and masturbated on the bed, imagining Beth rubbing herself to a massive cum under Kathy's expert guidance. My second cum was smaller, and I wiped it up with one tissue.

My hopes of banishing Beth from my cum fantasies had been well and truly shattered. She is now a sexual creature, and I would have to exercise extreme restraint to avoid our contact from becoming inappropriate.

SCENE 11 - The Shrink, Again

The next week was trying. Now that I knew Beth had discovered masturbation, I was pretty sure I heard her do it several times. That fed into my fantasies of being with her and cumming by her hand, in her mouth and in her bushy pussy. Every moment I was alone in the house I found myself in my bed, naked, stroking my demanding cock.

I went to my shrink. I had thought about what to tell him. Do I tell him about hearing Kathy and Beth, and how her awareness of sex had worsened my problem? I decided that this would be the last session. I had to manage this problem on my own.

I lied to the doctor. "I do think about Beth less often while masturbating. I'm happy about that. The porn has helped distract me. And I'm learning to be very careful to be affectionate with Beth but not let on about any wrong feelings."