Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good, Frank. I know it's difficult, but you must keep managing your feelings."

I told him about the dating service information that Beth had gotten from Mike. "If you are ready to start dating, that can help. From what I gather about you, I'd recommend staying away from the casual sex sites and looking for something less intimidating. Sex can be a part of a meaningful relationship, of course, even prior to a commitment. Take it slowly and see how it goes."

We rehashed some history about Evelyn, and he gave me some good suggestions about dealing with my grief. When I said that I thought I could go it alone, the doctor said, "Oh, I thought you could use some more time with me. But if you think you are okay, try it. You can always come back." I thanked him greatly.

SCENE 12 - Beth Is Happy

Back at home, Beth was positively perky. Kathy's friendship has had a wonderful effect on her. Beth's discovery of masturbation has seemed to help as well - she seems happy and more relaxed than ever.

So I couldn't fault that. The fact that I knew about it compounded my management problem, but I wanted Beth to be happy, and she was.

I started feeling more accepting of my fate. Beth was turning me on, even though she didn't know it. Or did she? Her hugs this week lasted a long time, and I was pretty sure she could feel my erection as she pressed against it. Well, whichever was the case, I was never going to admit to my feelings to her, to burden her with them.

"Dad, Kathy invited me to sleep over Saturday night. Can I go?" I could hardly resist. Kathy is responsible for Beth's newly found happiness. And if sex was going to be part of it, at least it wasn't sex with me, so of course, I consented.

"Oh, Dad, thank you. I love you. I love you!" she almost yelled as she threw her body against me and held me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue seemed to lick my lips gently, and her crotch rubbed up and down gently on my growing erection - or was that just my imagination?

Manage, Frank, manage.

Beth was a constant feature in my masturbation fantasies now. I was powerless to prevent that. So I kept reminding myself to control my actions with her, and it would be okay. I imagined worshipping her lovely little boobs with their exquisite nipples. I wanted to lick and suck them and make Beth cum so hard.

I wanted to slide my hard cock through her great bush, feeling the hairs caress my shaft, before slipping between her lips and filling her tight pussy with my cock and pouring my hot cum into her.

I dropped Beth off at Kathy's on Saturday afternoon, and she kissed me almost passionately as she got out of the car. At least she couldn't plaster her body next to mine with me sitting in the car. As I drove away, my cock reminded me that I would be alone all night.

Continued in chapter 7