Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Pumpkin." We hugged close for a minute. I could feel both of her boobs pressing into my chest.

My favourite TV show was on soon, so I tuned in to that station and watched what was on before it. Beth went upstairs and came back down in a few minutes.

She said, "I don't care much for this program, but you go ahead. Do you mind if I read while you watch?"

"No, of course, I don't mind, Pumpkin." She smiled at me and sat in the chair across from me.

I was enjoying the program - it was so funny. Beth was reading, but then she seemed to be falling asleep. One time that I looked, I saw that her head had nodded down and her book had slipped down. She was snoring gently. I couldn't help taking in the sight of her little boobs, with the nipples showing through.

I tried to keep watching TV, but I kept looking over at Beth. My cock was now rock hard. I watched until the credits, then I heard Beth snore louder. I looked over, and oh my God, her legs were spread wide, and I could clearly see her thick, dark, curly bush. She wasn't wearing knickers!

My cock was throbbing so hard now. I didn't want to touch it yet, so I turned the TV off and quietly went upstairs, first to the toilet, then to my bedroom. I stripped and got onto the bed and started stroking my cock.

I had the image of Beth's bush right in front of me as I thought about sliding my cock through it into her tight wet pussy. It didn't take long to cum, and I cried, "Ohhhh Beth!" as several squirts shot out all over my chest.

I lay there, imagining my cock getting softer while inside Beth's pussy, then finally falling out. Then I heard Beth coming up the stairs. She knocked on my door and said, "Dad, are you okay?"

"Y-yes, I'm just fine," I stammered, not expecting her knock and question.

"Okay, Dad. Love you."

"Love you, Pumpkin." Whew, I'm glad she didn't know what I had seen and what I had done about it.

SCENE 17 - The Morning After

I woke up in a fog. I then remembered seeing Beth's bush and what I had done about it. I really hoped she didn't know anything. Or... Had she planned that? Surely not my innocent Beth.

I put on my robe and headed to the bathroom. Suddenly I saw Beth, naked, coming from the bathroom. I was shocked and could do nothing but look up and down at this glorious body that I now wanted to worship so badly. "Good morning, Daddy!" she beamed at me in total innocence as she stepped down the hallway and into her bedroom.

I went into the bathroom and took my shower. The sight of Beth's bush last night and of her whole body just now kept dancing in front of my eyes. I stroked my cock now and then while soaping myself. After I dried off, I had to sit on the toilet and jerk off into the bowl. I couldn't have my raging erection showing to Beth this morning.

By the time I had finished dressing and gone downstairs, Beth was sitting in the kitchen with her cereal. "Good morning," I managed somehow.

"Good morning, Daddy!" she chirped innocently, "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Pumpkin, just fine, thanks." I glanced at her big dark nipples through her thin t-shirt and looked away quickly. Braless again. I was beginning to think that Beth might actually be flirting with me now. Manage, Frank, manage.

Beth went upstairs, and I heard her talking. On the phone to Kathy, I presumed. I made and ate my breakfast, then I went upstairs and knocked on her door. "I have to work today, Pumpkin. We have two important contracts to close."

The door flew open, and Beth jumped on me and gave me a huge hug and a quick kiss on the lips. "Bye, daddy. See you later!"

"Goodbye, Pumpkin," I replied.

SCENE 18 - Home From Work

"Pumpkin, I'm home!" I yelled out as I came in. I didn't hear anything for a while, but then I thought I heard a soft moan. I kept quiet. Then a louder "Ohhhhh." Oh, Beth must be masturbating. Common sense told me to stay downstairs, but my hardening cock led me tiptoeing up the stairs to listen.

Her bedroom door was ajar, open enough for me to see her sprawled on the bed. Her shirt was unbuttoned, and I could see her pinching a nipple with one hand. She was naked below, and she was rubbing her pussy with the other hand. I noticed that her head was turned away, so I decided to keep watching. She moaned loudly, and I gasped. Oops, I hope she didn't hear that.

She didn't seem to notice. Both hands moved up to those wonderful little boobs that I love. She caressed them and pulled on the nipples, making them so hard. Wow, they stood up so much. I wanted to do that for her so much. I had to rub my cock through my pants.

She then moved both hands down to her glorious bush, rubbing it and moaning. She then dropped the closer leg off the bed, which opened up her bush so I could see her pussy lips. She then spread her lips wide with her hands, and I got my first view deep into her bright pink pussy. I had to seriously stroke now, so I quietly took a few steps down the hall and took off my pants and underwear and returned.

She dipped a finger into her now wet pussy and spread the juice around the lips at first, then repeated until her lips and clit were coated. Then she rubbed her hard clit with her wet finger and really moaned.

Her left hand let go of her pussy and moved back to her boob as she kept rubbing her clit. She wet her clit again and started hard and fast rubbing. Her left hand was pulling and squeezing her nipple. I was stroking my cock hard, trying to be quiet. She started moaning, "Oh yesss. Oh, yessss".

Her left hand left her boob, and two of its fingers started pumping her pussy. After a minute she yelled, "Oh, yes, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cummm." Her fingers fucked her pussy hard and fast, and her fingers pressed hard on her clit and rubbed back and forth. She then screamed, "Ahhhh".

As her moans continued loudly, I stroked my cock madly, and I squirted several jets of cum all over her door. I tried not to moan, but I may have. I tried to breathe normally, but it was a struggle. I heard Beth say softly, "Oh, Daddy, I love you."

Oh. My. God. Beth actually yelled out for me to fuck her and make her cum. So she has been flirting with me, trying to turn me on. I suddenly saw the cum on the door and quickly stepped to the bathroom for a wad of toilet paper and returned to wipe off the door.

I didn't want Beth to know that I had watched her, so I quickly tiptoed down the stairs, taking my pants and underwear with me, and dressed. I waited a minute then yelled up loudly, "Are you up there, Pumpkin?"

"Yes, Daddy," she replied. In a few seconds, she ran down the stairs and gave me a huge hug. "Sorry, I didn't hear you come in, I was taking a nap," she said, although, of course, I knew that was a lie, which I let slide. She pulled back a little and gave me a big kiss on the lips. "Welcome home, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, Pumpkin." She gave me another kiss and held me tight and pressed against my cock for just a second. I was glad it wasn't hard because of my huge cum onto her door.

SCENE 19 - Beth's Confession

Dinner was awkward for me. I had just seen Beth masturbating. No problem in and of itself, but I had revelled in the sight, and had a massive cum all over her bedroom door. And, she had cried out, "Fuck me, Daddy", so I knew she had sexual feelings for me.

Managing this was going to be very hard. I'm not supposed to let her know how I feel, and yet I know that she feels the same way about me.

Beth told me about a trip to the mall and meeting a girl that could be another friend. Well, that's fine, Beth can use friends. I tried not looking at her boobs and nipples, but that was difficult.

Beth cleaned up dishes and somehow soaked her shirt at the sink. When she came back into the dining room, I could very clearly see her boobs and nipples through the wet shirt, and my cock sprang up hard. I stammered, "Oh Pumpkin, you got all wet. You should change your shirt."

"Yes, I guess so, Daddy." She quickly unbuttoned all the buttons and took off the shirt in front of me and went upstairs to change. She didn't do it like a striptease, but of course, I couldn't help staring at her lovely naked boobs and nipples.

My cock was pulsing, and my mind was reeling. Beth seemed to be trying to seduce me. This is what I desperately wanted and desperately had to avoid. What was I going to do? I went to the lounge room and mindlessly surfed the TV channels without really watching.

Beth came down in her nightie, and oh dear, she wasn't wearing a bra, so her boobs were there for me to see. "Anything good on?" she asked.

"Nah, not really." I turned the TV off, and we sat silently for a minute. She moved next to me, and I put my arm around my shoulder, carefully.

"Daddy, you miss Mum, don't you?" she asked.

I paused a second and said, "Yes, of course."

"Can I ask you a personal question, Daddy?"

"Sure."

"Did you and Mum make love a lot?"

I almost choked at that. I finally came out with, "Well, I don't know what a lot is. A few times a week."

"That's nice. Was Mum a good lover?"

I choked again, and went, "Uh, uh, yes, it was very nice."

"I'm glad. You must miss that. I saw that you had a porn video the other night, so I know that you masturbate." I held my breath. "It's fine, Daddy. It's good to do. I masturbate too, you know."

Awkward pause. Of course, I know, I had just seen her do it.

"Really, Pumpkin?" I lied.

"Yes. My friend Kathy showed me how the night she was over, remember?"

"Uh, well I remember she was over. I didn't know about...well...".

"Yes, she showed me how she touched herself and showed me how. It feels really good, but I guess you know that."

I was unsure how to take this conversation. I felt my cock getting hard. I hoped that Beth didn't notice.

"So have you thought about dating yet?"

I paused. "I have thought about it, but I'm scared to dive into the scene. I haven't dated since meeting your mum, of course, and she was one of my first few. So I don't know."

She looked up at me and put her hand on my face and said, "Daddy, I'm sorry that Mum is gone for you, and you are lonely. Please know that I love you. I hope you can find someone. In the meantime, I'm always here for you."

"I know, Pumpkin. I love you too." She moved up and kissed me softly, lingering her lips on mine. I responded and started kissing her deeper, my tongue licking her lips and poking a little inside them, but then I pulled away. "Oh, Pumpkin, I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for, Daddy?"

"I shouldn't kiss you that way."

"I liked it, Daddy. Really."

"But you're my daughter."

"Yes, I am, Daddy, and I love you very much. And you don't have anyone else right now."

"But we can't...you know."

After a while, Beth said, "Daddy, I've been thinking about you a lot. I love you, and I would love to make you happy. I've decided that I want you and I would love to make love with you until you can find someone else, but if you say that we can't, then we can't."

Beth pulled away from me and got up and went to her room. My mind was screaming inside. My richest fantasy had been fulfilled - Beth had told me that she wants to make love with me. But we can't. We can't. Ohhh what am I going to do?

I stayed downstairs for about an hour, trying to figure out what I could possibly say or do. I finally went up and knocked on Beth's door. "Pumpkin, can we talk?" She didn't answer. "Please?"

She opened the door and then lay down on her bed as I stepped in and stood there, looking at her. "Pumpkin, I can't believe you said what you said. It's not right. Even if we both want to make love, it's, it's just not right, you know."

"Oh Daddy, I know that people won't understand. I would never, ever let anyone know." I left it at that.

We looked at each other.

"I don't know, Pumpkin, I don't know," I said as I turned and left, closing her door behind me.

SCENE 20 - Fallout

Beth had dropped a bomb. For several weeks I had been managing my inappropriate lust for my wonderful daughter, and now she came right out and declared the same feelings for me.

After my night routine in the bathroom, I must have masturbated, but my mind was in such a delirious state that I couldn't remember it.

I slept poorly and woke up early. I went over what happened last night, and I still couldn't resolve anything, so I didn't think I could face Beth this morning. I got up, had a shower, dressed, left Beth a note on the dining table as an excuse and went to work early.

I buried myself in my work that day, and thankfully that distracted me from my personal turmoil. On the drive home, it all came back, of course. I went into the house and set down my things. I usually called out for Beth but I just couldn't. Beth soon came downstairs and almost meekly said, "Hi, Daddy." Fortunately, she wasn't dressed provocatively the way she had been recently.

"Hello, Pumpkin."

Awkward silence.

"How was your day?" Manufactured small talk.

"Okay. Busy. New contracts mean a lot of work."

"So you had to leave early this morning?"

"Yes, we had an early meeting. I didn't want to wake you up that early."

"I missed seeing you off this morning. Please don't do it again, Daddy. Wake me up if you have to."

"Okay, Pumpkin, I'm sorry. I will."

The rest of the evening remained awkward. I knew that she wanted to talk about what happened last night but couldn't bring up the topic, and I couldn't either. After dinner, she said she wanted to read in her room and I said okay so she spent the night there.

SCENE 21 - Morning

I slept a little better, but I had at least two erotic dreams about Beth. The second one woke me up. My cock was throbbing. I brought up my favourite porn scene in my mind - the first one from Sweet Little Girls - and saw Beth on top of me, her sweet pussy milking my hard cock. As I was cumming, I cried out the usual, "Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock! Oh yessss. Ahhhhhhh!!"

After my shower, I dressed and went down to the kitchen, where Beth was munching her cereal. She said, "Good morning, Daddy," and smiled.

"Good morning, Pumpkin. Sleep all right?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you remember that I'm going to Kathy's to spend the night tonight? She said she wants to catch a matinee movie beforehand, so I won't be here when you get home. Is that okay?"

"Uh, sure, Pumpkin. No worries."

After rinsing her bowl, she came over and said, "Thanks, Daddy. You're the best. Love you."

"I love you, Pumpkin."

SCENE 22 - Another Night Alone

"Hi, Pumpkin. I'm Home!" I yelled as I came in the door after work. Silence. Was Beth masturbating again? Oh no, silly me, she's over at Kathy's.

My cock shouted, "Porn Night!". Okay, cock, later. I undressed and got into my robe, then heated dinner and wolfed it down and rinsed off the plate.

I went up to see which porn I wanted. Was there any choice? Sweet Little Girls, of course, starring Beth. I went down and popped it into the player. On the way back to my chair, I saw Beth's knickers by the chair. I picked them up and tossed them onto the arm of the sofa, vaguely wondering why they were there.

I started the DVD and fast-forwarded past the previews to the first scene with Beth, er Cindy. My cock rose on its own, as usual. I glanced over at the knickers and picked them up and sniffed them. Very fragrant - this must be Beth's pussy smell. I suppose she left them here on purpose? My cock throbbed at the scent.

When she started sucking, I started using Beth's knickers to stroke my cock. I had meant to hold off, but my cock insisted. I sped up when she mounted him and was about to cum, but I wanted to wait, so I slowed down. When he was about to cum I stroked fast and of course, recited, "Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock." along with the guy as my cum squirted high onto my chest.

I had meant to get through the whole DVD and maybe others that I hadn't seen yet, but I got another idea. I ejected the DVD. I took Beth's knickers with me upstairs. I tossed them and the DVD on my bed then went to Beth's bedroom and lay on her bed. Being in her bed where her naked body had been so many times turned me on so much.

I imagined her hand stroking me and came again within a few minutes.

I lay there loving her in my mind, kissing her, and then she sucked me slowly with her incredible mouth, not rushing, making me feel so wonderful for a long time until I finally filled her mouth with my cum.

We lay together for a long time, loving the feeling of being close. Then she kissed me and stroked me back to hardness, lay on her back and spread her legs and her lips wide for me to see her bright pink pussy, and said, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me slowly and make me cum."

I felt her tight pussy sucking me in as my hard cock slid in slowly. I pushed in and out gently, going deeper each time. Finally, I pushed in deep and pressed against her clit with my pubic bone. She gasped and said, "Oh yes, Daddy, I love you."

I fucked my beautiful Beth slowly and lovingly. She was moaning and saying how good I was making her feel. I sometimes sucked on and licked her nipple, which made her squeal. I reached down and rubbed her clit while slowly moving in and out of her dripping pussy.

She suddenly shouted, "Oh yes, fuck me hard, Daddy. Fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum." So I pounded her pussy and watched her face as she came again and again, then I followed suit and poured my cum into her glorious pussy.

After my breathing returned to somewhat normal, I looked down and saw so much cum on my chest and stomach. I scooped as much as I could into my mouth and licked off my fingers.

My wonderful Beth had made me cum four times! Well, my fantasy of her had.

What am I going to do? Beth has said she wants to make love with me. I want to make love with her. But it's wrong. Ohhhhh. I thought about calling her, but what would I say? Anyway, it's her time to be with Kathy. We're they licking each other's pussies now? Oh, that image got my cock up a little. I tried to stroke it again, but I was cummed out.

I got up and straightened out Beth's bedspread, so she didn't know I had been in there. I spent the rest of the evening wondering what to do. I finally went to bed, hid the DVD and Beth's knickers and had one more cum.

The next day was busy. Contracts were in trouble so that distracted me as soon as I woke up. For the first time in ages, I didn't masturbate in the morning.

SCENE 23 - A Hard Day

I came home from work exhausted. We had lost one contract but worked hard and may have saved the other. Beth ran to me and gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the lips. "Welcome home, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, Pumpkin."

She stepped back and just smiled at me. I smiled back, then noticed her nipples and glanced down and back up to her face. I said that I was tired and wanted a shower, so she said, "Okay, Daddy."

After my shower, I came down. "Hard day, Daddy?" she said.

"Yeah, we lost one contract, and another looks in trouble."

"Aw, okay, Daddy. Come sit in your favourite chair. Would you like me to get you a drink?"

"Yeah, a beer would be nice." She brought it and handed it to me. She walked behind me. I guzzled down half of the beer and then set it down on the wide arm of the chair. She started giving me a head massage. "Oh, Beth, that's nice."

"Of course, Daddy, I want to make you feel good."

Her fingers caressed my head, and I started moaning. After a few minutes, I felt Beth press her chest against the back of my head. The insides of her little boobs just barely made contact with the sides of my head. I turned my head and touched the inside of her boob harder, and I started caressing it for a second before realising what I was doing, and I snapped my head straight again.

"Oh, that was wonderful, Pumpkin." She came around to the front of the chair and slid onto my lap, her bum on my thigh, her leg not quite touching my cock, thankfully. She put her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.