Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 07

Story Info
Beth confesses her desires for her daddy.
9.7k words
4.39
9.6k
8

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
124 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

DADDY'S STORY - PART 2

SCENE 13 - Porn, Porn, Porn

I tried not to speed home but rushed into the house when I got there. I knew what I wanted to do. I flew upstairs to my bedroom, stripped off and put on a robe. I then got the box of DVDs and went downstairs and turned on the TV and DVD player.

I went through the DVDs. I had only watched Sweet Little Girls so far, and I loved it, so I decided to leave that one to last.

I had all night, and I would try to watch them all. I popped in Naughty Nineteens and sat in my chair with the remote. How was I going to last for ten DVDs? I decided to pretend that I was unable to touch my cock.

The first feature started, and this one had two girls. My cock was already hard. They were in bed, and they started kissing and touching through their clothes. One undressed the other and licked her boob and sucked her nipple. This was hot.

She then kissed her way down the stomach as the girl spread her legs wide. Her pussy was shaven, and she had prominent lips that were parted to show her bright pink pussy. It was so hard to avoid stroking my throbbing cock.

The top girl started licking the pussy lips and sucking on them. The bottom girl was moaning. She stabbed her tongue in deep, and I guess she was licking all around inside. Finally, she moved up, and it looked like she was sucking on the clit and licking.

The bottom girl was moaning loudly for like two minutes then screamed, "Oh my god, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

My cock wanted to cum, and it cursed me for not touching it. It was throbbing, and a tiny drop of precum dripped down the shaft.

The second scene started. "Daddy" was in the lounge room naked, watching a porn video and holding his cock. "Daughter" came in and said, "Daddy! What are you doing? Shame on you!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Well, you should be! You know that's not your cock, it's mine. Whenever I'm here, you are not to touch it but always call me to help. Now I have to punish you. Wait here, and don't touch it!"

She went out of the room and then came back, holding four pieces of rope. She proceeded to tie his arms and legs to the chair so he couldn't move. "Now for your punishment, Daddy, you have to watch me cum, and you can't touch your cock." She stripped slowly, caressing herself all the time.

When she was naked, she paraded around and showed him all her sides. She put her small boobs close to his lips. When he tried to lick them, she said, "Ah, ah, ah - no touching!" He groaned.

She brought her pussy close to his face and spread the lips wide, so he (and the camera) could see deep into her pink pussy. She dipped a finger in, swirled it around several times, and rubbed it on his nose and his upper lip. "You can smell me and see me, but not touch me, daddy." His cock was twitching like mine was. The on-screen fantasy helped me avoid touching my cock.

She started rubbing herself all over in front of him. She teased him by stroking his cock up and down three times, then stepping back. He groaned. "Naughty Daddy. You were holding my cock." She continued to rub herself, finding her boobs and nipples, tweaking them and moaning. "Oh Daddy, I feel so good touching myself. Too bad, you can't touch," she giggled.

Her hands went down to her pussy and opened it wide again. "See my wet pussy, Daddy? Would you like my tight wet pussy to slide over your hard cock?"

"Oh yes."

She cackled madly. "Well, it won't, because you were a naughty daddy."

She dipped a finger into her pussy and rubbed her clit with the other hand. "Oh Daddy, I'm so horny seeing you helpless watching me. I'm going to cum so hard, and you can't." She started rubbing harder and harder. His cock was throbbing. The camera zoomed in and showed a drop of precum leaking out.

She stopped rubbing when she saw that and picked up the precum on a finger and held it in front of his lips. "Lick it off, naughty Daddy!" He licked it off obediently. "Wait here, Daddy," she said as if he had a choice. She went out of the room and returned with a short glass and set it on the table next to his chair.

She stroked his cock a few times again until it released another drop of precum. She took this one on her finger as well and made him lick it. "Good, Daddy. Now you can watch me cum." She rubbed herself hard and fast and made herself cum in about a minute. She plunged three fingers into her pussy and fucked it hard, then she repeated that with the other hand. She now offered the six dripping fingers to his mouth and barked, "Lick!"

He dutifully licked the fingers eagerly. When he was done, she stepped back and said, "That was nice, Daddy. Would you like to cum now?"

"Oh yes, I would."

"Say please."

"Oh please, please let me cum."

She looked over at the glass and said, "You know why I brought that, don't you?"

"Yes, I've been a naughty daddy, and I have to drink my cum."

"Yes, daddy, that's right. I'm glad you remembered. The last time I punished you, you forgot that and I had to whip your cock. Do you remember that?"

"Oh yes, please don't do that again."

"Well, you remembered, so I won't."

She knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hands. She just held it for a while, then started stroking it slowly. He groaned. She smiled. "Why am I punishing you, Daddy?"

"Because I was naughty."

"How were you naughty?"

"I was stroking my cock."

She slapped it hard. "Try again."

"I was stroking your cock."

"That's right, Daddy, and don't forget it. This is my cock, and unless I'm out of the house, you are forbidden to touch it."

"I'm sorry."

She started stroking it again. "Would you like me to suck it, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, please."

"Too bad, you forgot whose cock this is, so you only get my hand today." She stroked it fast for several strokes, then stopped. Then, again and again, she teased him. More precum, which he licked up of course.

She stroked hard and fast for several seconds, and when he started moaning hard, she took her hand off and brought the glass in front, in case he came. He only dribbled more precum so more licking.

"What do you promise so that I will let you cum, Daddy?"

"I promise never to touch my cock if you are in the house. Never ever."

"Good Daddy, now you can cum." She stroked slowly then gradually increased the speed. With her other hand, she held the glass over his cock head. Faster and faster, she stroked until he squirted several jets into the glass. She slowed down the stroking, squeezing every drop out of his cock, then shook the last drop into the glass.

"Here you are, Daddy. Drink your cum." She held the glass up to his lips and tilted it, so the cum ran down into his mouth. He swallowed it greedily, then licked the inside rim of the glass. Then she wiped up the remainder onto her finger and made him lick it off.

"I hope you have learned your lesson, Daddy." He nodded. She untied him quickly and left the room. The scene faded out.

I hit the Pause button and looked down at my throbbing cock. It had leaked precum all down my shaft, onto my balls, and onto the chair. I had been so engrossed by the scene that I hadn't paid attention to my cock. I wiped up with tissues and hit the Play button.

The third scene started with "Daddy" in bed on his back. "Daughter" came in naked and without a word she climbed between his legs and stroked his cock to hardness. Her boobs were bigger - about Kathy's size - and I soon saw why in this scene.

When he was hard, she wrapped her boobs around it and started a boob fuck. This was so hot. I began to stroke my cock, then I remembered the rule.

The whole scene was the boob fuck. I had never imagined something like that, and my cock was twitching and leaking again. I wiped but didn't otherwise touch it. I wondered if Beth could do this with her little boobs. Probably not, but she could rub her lovely boobs on my cock.

Oh, thinking about Beth again got me so hot. My cock was leaking, and I wondered if I could come without touching it. The scene ended with the guy blasting cum all over her boobs with some even hitting her face. When he was done, she brought her boobs to his face, and he licked up his cum eagerly.

I had never tasted my cum. I'll have to try that.

That was all for this DVD, so I had to change. I decided I had to watch Sweet Little Girls, so I went to put that in. I was so excited that I broke off the locking tab on the case. I switched the discs and went back to my chair.

I watched the first scene once without touching my cock, which wasn't easy. It wanted to cum so badly. I waited for "Oh Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock. Ohhhhh".

I grabbed the remote and rewound it to the point where she mounts him, and I shouted, "Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock. Ohhhhh". I decided I couldn't hold out any longer. I rewound again, this time stroking along with her up-and-down milking of his cock and yelling my mantra as I shot huge jets of cum all over my chest.

When the next scene started, I hit Stop and just felt massive pleasure at my Beth having milked my cock dry.

I closed my eyes and brought up the image of Beth in the shower. Her bush is so dense. She inherited that from her mother, who also had a great bush. I loved running my fingers through it to excite Evelyn before sliding my cock into her wet pussy. Then I had the vision of Beth in her nightie, with her beautiful big nipples showing through.

I couldn't believe that after my huge cum, my cock was stirring again. I started stroking once more, and with alternate images of Beth's bush and boobs, I came again in a few minutes.

I started to reach for tissues, but then I remembered I wanted to taste my cum, so I scooped it up with fingers as best I could and licked them off. Hmmm, a bit funny tasting but not bad.

I thought about watching more porn, but I was pretty drained, so I packed up the DVDs and went upstairs to hide them. I had a shower to wash off the dried cum. For some reason, I went into Beth's bedroom to look around. I took in her private surroundings, and then looked at the bed.

I imagined her in it, naked. I couldn't help myself. I had to lie down in her bed and stroke myself. I wanted to cum in her bed.

I imagined her next to me, then climbing on top of me and rubbing her bush over my cock. I played with her little boobs and her nipples as she slid my hard cock into her tight, wet pussy and fucked me. She was going crazy, cumming and pouring her juice over my balls.

Her pussy clamped down and milked my cock, pulling the cum deep into her pussy. Ohhh. I shot all over my chest again before tasting it again.

Oh, I want my Beth. I mustn't ever have her, but I can't help wanting her. I wiped up and stepped into the bathroom then fell quickly asleep in bed.

SCENE 14 - More Porn

I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom. I knocked on Beth's door then I remembered that she was over at Kathy's. I washed up and went back to the bedroom. I had time to kill before Beth got home, so I decided to watch more porn. I selected one I hadn't seen yet - University Daughters - and went downstairs with it, dressed in my robe.

Another girl, in shorts and a tank top, was sitting on a sofa. She was watching porn - a guy stroking his cock. She was running her hands up and down her body, and I saw her nipples harden. She took off her top, and I saw delicious big nipples, much like Beth's. My cock sprang up hard when I saw that. She cupped her boobs and played with her nipples.

My cock wanted to be stroked, but I had decided to try what I did last night and hold out as long as I could without touching it.

She then took off her shorts, and I saw her full curly bush again, much like Beth's. Oh, this made me so hot. She ran her fingers through it while pinching a nipple. I wanted to do that with Beth, but I knew I never would. She slipped a finger into her pussy and then rubbed her clit. Around and around, she rubbed, then back into her pussy.

She then moved her hand off and reached for a vibrator. She turned it on and rubbed it close to her clit. Her head went back, and she gasped. She placed it right on her clit and moaned. Then it went deep into her pussy. She turned the knob, and I heard it buzz loudly now.

"Oh yes, big boy, stroke that hard cock," she cried at the screen as she watched. I rubbed my cock through my robe before remembering not to. She rubbed her clit and pinched her nipple as the vibrator buzzed in her pussy. She came quickly, and the scene faded.

Scene two started with "Daddy" kissing "Daughter" on a sofa, gently rubbing her boobs. The doorbell rang, and Daddy was a bit annoyed, saying, "I thought we were going to play this morning, Liz."

"Oh we are, Daddy, but my friend Beth (OMG!) wanted to help. I told her it was okay. Do you mind?"

"Uh, I guess not."

"Hey, Liz!"

"Hi, Beth! Come on in. This is my daddy. We were just kissing so come in and watch." Liz and Daddy sat down and resumed where they left off. After a minute, he took her top off and started kissing her little boobs. Beth took her top off too and started playing with her boobs.

"Mmmm it's hot watching you two," she said, as she made her little nipples hard.

Liz was rubbing her daddy's cock through his pants when she said, "Beth, can you help me? Take his pants off, please."

"My pleasure," Beth said as she knelt, undid his belt, and then slid his pants off. He hadn't worn underwear, so his cock flopped out. "Ohh nice," Beth cooed, as she started stroking his cock.

Daddy was rubbing Liz's pussy when she said, "Take off my shorts too." Beth moved over and did that.

"Mmmm I always love your full pussy lips, Liz," Beth said as she dived in with her mouth and devoured Liz's lips.

Beth also stroked Daddy's cock again and was pleasing both of them when she said, "I have an idea. You two get up. Now, Daddy, you lie down on the sofa, on your back. Okay, Liz, you lie down on him but also on your back." They followed instructions. Beth got between their legs and started licking Liz's pussy and sucking Daddy's cock alternately.

"Play with her nipples." Daddy reached around and made Liz's nipples hard with his fingers as Beth licked Liz's pussy. They continued that way for a few minutes until Liz screamed with a powerful cum.

Beth then took the cock into her mouth and sucked it up and down until it was rock hard. My cock was rock hard watching this, poking through my robe. "Okay, Liz, slide onto your daddy's cock." She did, and Daddy started pumping her pussy as Beth returned to Liz's clit.

Liz started screaming again as her daddy pumped his hard cock deep into her. He moaned loudly and a few seconds later, his cum dripped out of his daughter's pussy. Beth lapped up the cum. Liz pulled off, and more cum dripped from her pussy. Beth cleaned it all up. The scene faded.

I hit Pause. Wow, what a coincidence of the name Beth. I wondered if Beth and Kathy were licking each other's pussies now. That would be hot to watch.

I hit Play. A tall naked boy was looking at a magazine, presumably porn, and stroking his hard, shaved cock on a bed. A naked young girl came in. Her pussy was shaved, and she had small boobs with big nipples. "Bobby, you promised to fuck me this morning!"

"Okay, Sis, here I am, ready for you."

She climbed on him in the sixty-nine position, planting her pussy on his face as she sucked on his hard cock. After a few minutes, she moved around and slid his cock into her pussy and started fucking him on top.

"Hey, it's my turn, Sally," an older man said while walking into the room.

"No, Daddy, it's Bobby's turn today. But I can suck you while fucking him." Daddy dropped his pants, and Sally sucked him while riding Bobby. Sally turned her attention to Daddy, sucking his hard cock and stroking it.

She kept it up until he groaned a few times loudly and stopped pumping her mouth. Sally took her mouth off of his cock and leaned over Bobby's mouth, which opened wide. She spilled Daddy's cum into Bobby's mouth, then they kissed so he could clean her mouth out.

Sally then started fucking Bobby again, as Daddy leaned down and licked one of Bobby's nipples and tweaked the other one. Bobby groaned and moaned. He didn't last long under the triple assault and shot cum into Sally's pussy.

Sally pulled off quickly and flopped onto her back and spread her legs wide. Daddy leaned down and licked up all of Bobby's cum, which was dripping from Sally's pussy.

End of DVD

I was proud that during all of these hot scenes, I hadn't stroked my cock, which was now throbbing. I needed Sweet Little Girls again, so I ran upstairs to get it and came back down. I switched the DVDs and saw the now-familiar sight of Beth (as I now saw the girl) pleasing her father.

As usual, I cried out with the father for Beth. I watched once without stroking then rewound and stroked and came hard as I cried out again. I cleaned up, licking my cum again. I was starting to like the taste.

Packing up the DVDs and hiding them, I then had another shower. After that, I still had time to kill. I wasn't sure what time Beth was going to be home. I had a quick lunch and then decided to go out to the mall, where I spent a few hours doing nothing special.

SCENE 15 - Home For Dinner

When I got home, Beth came downstairs and gave me a hug, saying, "I love you, Daddy". I felt her soft boobs against my chest.

"I love you too, Pumpkin." When we parted, I glanced down at her boobs and oh, she wasn't wearing a bra, and her big nipples were visible through her shirt. I came to my senses and looked away, although the glimpse of her tiny boobs and big nipples had roused my cock.

"How was your night with Kathy?" I asked.

"Oh, I really really like her. She's so cool. We're very good friends now." (Well yes, I heard how good when she was over.)

I went up to shower again. The heat of summer had gotten me all sweaty. When I had changed and come back down, I smelled dinner that Beth had heated up, so I sat at the dining table. Beth set my plate in front of me.

She leaned forward to do so, and I couldn't help noticing that her top two buttons were undone, and I could see a hint of cleavage, not that she has much, of course. Her nipples were hard and poked through her shirt.

Was Beth trying to turn me on? Why else would she go braless all of a sudden? And with buttons undone? We talked about nothing much. I tried not to stare at her boobs, but my eyes kept stealing glances at them, and my cock was so hard.

"Did you do anything exciting today?" I asked. Beth seemed to choke on her food for a moment.

"Oh, Kathy and I had a couple of hours in the park. It was a lovely day."

"That's nice."

I was cleaning up the dishes when Beth shouted from the lounge room, "Dad, can we watch a movie together tonight?"

"Sure, Pumpkin," I replied.

SCENE 16 - Movie Night

I came out into the lounge room and sat next to Beth on the sofa. She started the movie - a mindless chick flick - and I put my arm around her, carefully. I loved holding her close, and she would put her arm around me too. I had to keep it together when I felt one nipple press against my chest. My cock was getting hard, but my long shirttail hid it.

The movie ended, and the romance made me think of Evelyn, and I was almost crying. "Do you miss Mum?" she asked.

"Yes of course I do, Pumpkin."

"Me too, Dad, but at least we have each other. I love you so much."

Fran_V
Fran_V
124 Followers