Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I love you, Daddy. I want to make you feel so good."

"You do, Pumpkin, you do." She held me close. I glanced down and saw her lovely nipples.

We didn't move for a while, just loving being next to each other. I must have dropped into a dream in which Beth whispered to me, "Daddy, when we make love, do I need to be on birth control?"

"No, Pumpkin, I've had a vasectomy," I whispered back. After a few seconds, I woke up from my dream (or I dreamt that I woke up from my dream?) and said, "Wait. What?" I dropped back off (or stayed drifted off?).

Beth woke me up for dinner, after which I went back to my chair. I started watching an action flick, and Beth wasn't interested, so she went up to her room. I must have dozed off again, because the next thing I knew, Beth was lying on top of me in her nightie, her boobs on my chest and her pussy pressed on my cock saying, "Goodnight, Daddy," in her cheeriest voice, then kissing me.

"Oh, goodnight, Pumpkin," I mumbled foggily. She then scampered up to her room.

I woke up slowly, and then the memory of Beth pressing on my body woke up my cock. My thoughts returned to what I was going to do. I reached no answer, so after half an hour I decided to get Sweet Little Girls to watch. I was addicted to this one.

I turned out most of the lights and softly went upstairs. I quietly opened Beth's door to make sure she was asleep, and it seemed she was. I got the DVD and went back downstairs.

I started it up and turned the volume down all the way. I watched my favourite scene, this time keeping my line to a whisper so I wouldn't wake up Beth.

I must have dozed off again because when I woke up, it was almost 2:00. I turned off the lights and went up to the bathroom and then to bed. I fell asleep right away.

SCENE 24 - My Goof

I woke up in the morning and went to the toilet. Coming out, I heard voices from downstairs, so I went down. I saw Beth on the sofa, watching my porn DVD. Oh no, I had forgotten to take it with me last night.

"Beth! What are you watching?!" I yelled as I walked into the lounge room.

Beth casually picked up the DVD case and read, "Sweet Little Girls. It's kind of fun, but not much in the way of a plot."

"Well, you shouldn't be watching that!"

"Oh? Really? I thought that you left it out for me to watch."

"Jesus, no!" I looked around for the remote and then saw it between Beth's legs. "Turn that off now!"

"But Daddy, I'm learning how to give a blowjob."

I angrily reached for the remote and stopped the video.

"And take your hand out of there."

"But Daddy, there's nothing wrong with masturbating. You do it, and I do it. It's a natural thing," she said as she removed her hand and licked off her fingers.

I paced around the room, not really knowing what to say now.

"Jesus, I'm so embarrassed."

"Why, Daddy? There's nothing wrong with porn."

"Pumpkin, this is terrible. I'm so sorry this happened."

"Daddy, why are you so upset? Sex is a natural thing, and there wasn't anything nasty or violent in the videos. They just showed girls wanting to please their daddies. Like I want to do."

"Oh Beth, you shouldn't say such things!"

"Well it's the truth, Daddy, and you always taught me never to lie."

I stormed over to the player, ejected the disc, grabbed the case out of Beth's hands, popped in the disc and strode upstairs to hide the DVD. I went to the bathroom and had a shower and then dressed quickly.

I went downstairs and told Beth that I had to rush out. I was heading out the door, when she yelled, "Dadddyyyyyyy".

I stopped and said, "What?"

She put on her hurt little-girl voice and said, "You have to kiss me goodbye."

I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek and said, "Goodbye, Pumpkin, we'll talk tonight."

"Yes, Daddy. We will."

SCENE 25 - The Talk

I had worked late, and I got home after 6:00. Beth came up to me. "Welcome home, Daddy. I love you." She hugged me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Pumpkin. Boy, what a day. We lost one contract yesterday, and we worked all day today to save another one, but I think we will do it."

"Oh, good, Daddy. I'm so proud that you work so hard for us."

I needed a shower, so I told Beth that and headed up. When I turned off the water, Beth knocked and said, "Can I make you a microwave meal, Daddy? I had one already."

"That would be great Pumpkin, give me about ten minutes before you start it."

"Okay, Daddy."

When I went downstairs, Beth was just setting my plate on the dining table. "Thanks, Pumpkin."

"No worries, Daddy. You know I always want to make you happy."

"Well you do, Pumpkin."

"Can I get you a beer?"

"Ummm, sure, why not, I deserve it." She returned with my beer and set it on a coaster and sat opposite me, smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" I said.

"Can't I be happy that the Daddy that I love is home with me?"

I smiled back and said, "Of course, you can. Aren't you eating? Oh, wait, you told me. You already ate."

When I finished eating, I started to take my plate to the kitchen. "I'll do that for you, Daddy. You must be tired. You go relax." She took the plate and rinsed it off.

I took my beer and plopped onto my chair, and Beth followed and sat on the sofa next to me. I took a sip of beer and gave a sigh of relief. "What a week."

Beth reached over to the chair and put her hand on my arm softly. I put my hand over hers and said, "You really are a special girl. I'm so glad you turned out well."

"Aw thanks, Daddy. You had a lot to do with that, and Mum too." A sad feeling came over me when she mentioned Mum. I stood up and went over and sat next to her and held her. She melted into me, her head resting on my shoulder.

We held each other silently for a few minutes. Then I said, "I do miss your mum a lot. Not just sexually, of course, but as a companion. We were best friends."

"I know, Daddy."

More silence. "I'm so sorry that you found that porn DVD. I never meant to leave it out. It's not something that you should have seen."

After a few seconds, she replied, "It's fine, Daddy. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I know that you have sexual needs - heck I do - and if you need to watch that sort of thing to help you feel less lonely, I'm happy that you do."

"But I didn't mean for you to see it," I said.

"But you have always told me that I am mature far beyond my years, and I'm eighteen now, so doesn't that count, Daddy?"

"I don't know."

I was struggling with my desire for Beth, trying to suppress it but knowing that it was real. I kept quiet and just kept cuddling.

"I couldn't believe it when you told me that you wanted to make love to me, Beth."

After a minute, she said, "Well, Daddy, you know I have always wanted to make you happy, to feel good, right?"

"Yes, of course, you have."

"Without Mum, you seem so unhappy, and if I can...well...not take her place, but be a temporary substitute, and it's something that I really, really want to do, how can that be wrong?"

"It's just wrong."

More agonising silence.

"I know that you want me, Daddy."

"Oh Beth, how can you say that?"

Beth was thinking. "Well, Daddy, do you remember that we had agreed that I could spend Wednesday night with Kathy?"

"Yes, sure."

"And do you remember that on Tuesday you left without saying goodbye, only leaving me a note?"

"Yes, and I'm so sorry about that. I won't do it again."

"Apology has been accepted, Daddy, that's not the point. You see, I was afraid on Wednesday morning that you might leave again before I could remind you that I wouldn't be seeing you on Wednesday after you left for work."

"Uh, okay."

"So after I woke up, I was going to knock on your bedroom door so that I could come in and remind you. Just as I was about to knock, I heard you moaning. I suddenly realised that you were masturbating - fair enough, no problem with that - but then I heard you say something, pretty loudly so I couldn't mistake what you said. Do you remember what you said?"

I couldn't remember, but was it what the guy in the first scene says?

"You said, and I can never ever forget this, 'Oh Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock!'"

I tried to say something, but nothing came out.

"That surprised me, but actually, I was quite pleased to learn that our feelings are mutual. What surprised me even more was watching the end of the first scene of the DVD. She was on top of him with her pussy stroking his hard cock up and down, and when he came, he shouted 'Oh Cindy, ride me. Ride my hard cock!'

"Isn't that exactly what you said, but with my name?"

I was stunned. She waited a few seconds. "Well isn't it?"

I turned my face down and said meekly, "Yes. I'm so ashamed."

"No, no, no, Daddy, that's not the point. You haven't done anything to be ashamed of. What I'm upset about is that you are watching porn with young girls with tiny tits like mine, thinking about me and even calling my name and squirting your cum, and here I am wanting you, and you won't make love to me."

My mind was spinning but I could say nothing.

"Okay, look, Daddy. I know I just dropped this on you and you don't know what to say, so don't say anything. Just listen to me. We both want to make love with each other. I have come out and told you. You know that you want me too, but you can't bring yourself to admit it yet.

"I'll just say two more things. I want you here with me, of course, so I'll make sure nobody finds out. And you are not going to damage me by making love with me. I know what I want, and you aren't forcing me into anything.

"I'm going to leave you alone for the rest of the night, Daddy. You have a lot to think about. In the morning, we can talk more, or if you decide that you will admit your feelings and can give me the lovemaking that I want so much, I will be in my bedroom all morning after I have my cereal and have a shower. You can come in and be with me, or not. Your choice."

She got up and said, "Goodnight, Daddy. I love you," and kissed me on the cheek and ran upstairs to her bedroom and closed the door.

I was still so stunned that I couldn't say goodnight. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't think anything.

Beth had told me that she wanted to make love with me. Now she knew that I wanted her too. Oh, this was my fondest dream and my worst nightmare. I stayed downstairs until I was sure that Beth was going to sleep. I wandered upstairs in a daze and got ready for bed.

In bed, I was in such a tizzy that I didn't even think about masturbating. I went over things again and again for hours until I fell asleep.

Continued in chapter 8