Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 08

Story Info
Beth seduces her daddy; Kathy does too.
10k words
4.47
11.2k
9
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

DADDY'S STORY - PART 3

SCENE 26 - Saturday Morning

When I woke up, I heard Beth heading downstairs. I was starting to think about everything again. I want Beth. She wants me. Well?

I stayed in bed until I heard Beth come back up, have her shower and go back into her bedroom. I wasn't hungry, so I did my morning routine, including a shower, and got dressed in my bedroom.

Now, what should I do? I know what I wanted to do. Beth said that she would wait all morning to make love with me in her bedroom. I want that. I want that so much. It's wrong, but I want that.

I pondered why it was wrong. I was worried about damaging her. Isn't incest always wrong? But she insisted that she knew what she wanted and that I wasn't going to hurt her.

I finally stood up and walked to her door and knocked. "Pumpkin, can I come in?"

"Yes Daddy, you can come in, but when you do, I'm not Pumpkin anymore, I'm Beth."

I paused, then turned the knob and stepped in, standing near the door. I looked at her in bed, covered except for her face. She smiled and said, "Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, P.., uh Beth."

"Beth," I paused. "I've thought a lot about what you said last night." More pausing. "I know that you said you want to make love with me, but do you know what that means?"

"Yes, Daddy, I do."

"I'm so afraid that people will think horrible things about me - what kind of dad does that with his daughter?"

"Yes, Daddy, I know that there are bad dads who force their kids to have sex with them, and that's not good. But you aren't making me do anything - this is my idea. In any case, we just won't let anyone know."

"I can't believe that you want me."

"I do, Daddy, and I've thought about it carefully. I want to make you happy, at least until you can find a woman to be your companion."

"You do make me happy, Beth."

"So let me. You do want me, don't you?" she said, sounding more like a statement of fact than a question.

The longest pause. "Yes."

"So will you undress and come into bed with me? Please?"

Part of me wanted to run, but my fingers went to my shirt and started unbuttoning it. When I had, I neatly folded it and placed it onto her chair. Beth smiled thinly as I gazed at her. I undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants, holding them up as if this was the last boundary.

She slid the covers down to uncover her beautiful boobs. I looked at them as never before. I had always glanced then looked away, but now I stared at them. I dropped my pants and stepped out of them. I folded my pants and kept my gaze on her. She threw off the covers, and I saw all of her glorious naked body.

My cock was growing. I finally took down my briefs, and my cock sprang up. I kept looking at her, standing. She softly said, "Come lie down with me," scooting over, so I had room in the bed and raising her arms up, inviting me into them.

I laid down in her arms, gazing at her face. "Kiss me, Daddy," she whispered. I put my lips on hers, and we had the tenderest kiss that I had ever experienced. She held me tight to her, her stiff nipples pressing into my chest, her arms caressing my back. The kiss turned passionate, and we locked tongues for a minute.

"Lie back, Daddy. Let me make you feel good." She took her hand and gave me a gentle, relaxing touch from my shoulders down to my ankles and back. I was looking at her tits and admiring them. She circled around and around my stomach, then up to my neck. As her fingers went over my nipple, I gasped a little.

She rubbed my shoulders, then drifted down to my nipples again. She gently touched them, brushing her fingertips back and forth. I gasped "Ahh", and my cock throbbed. She kept touching, and my cock filled and became hard and pulsed.

She held one nipple between her thumb and forefinger as she dropped her lips onto the other one. She sucked on it and took the nipple into her mouth, then licked it slowly and gently. "Oh, Beth," I moaned. She rubbed a nipple with her thumb as she licked the other one more firmly and a little faster. My nipples were getting hard now.

She kept licking but slowly moved her hand down to my cock. She ran fingers up and down my shaft, then played over my head. I moaned loudly. She teased it up and down lightly as I moaned constantly. My cock was throbbing. She wrapped her fingers around it and started pumping it. "Oh," I cried.

She looked at my face and said, "Now Daddy, I don't want to make you cum with my fingers, not this time anyway. So let me know when you're close." I nodded. Her tongue licked my nipple fast, then slowly, quickly then slowly, as she kept a steady, slow rhythm stroking my cock. My head fell back, and I kept moaning all the time.

She suddenly licked very fast and stroked very fast. I gasped, and my body started shaking. She kept this up until I shouted, "I'm close, Beth, I'm close." She quickly took her hand away from my cock, and she sat up. My cock was throbbing so hard with my heartbeat. I watched a drop seep out and drip down to the base of my cock.

She let me settle down, and then she smiled at me and asked me, "Daddy, will you please lick my pussy and clit and make me cum?" as she lay down and spread her legs wide for me. I was unsure because I had never done this, but I got down between her legs and put my face near her bush. She took her hands and spread her lips wide for me so I could see through her bush.

I was grateful that she started giving me lessons. "Lick my pussy lips first, gently." I bent down and did as she asked. "That's nice. Now dive your tongue deep inside and lick around. Oh yes, that's great. You are making me feel nice. Now go up and find the bump that is my clit and lick it very, very gently."

She spread her lips wide again to help me find it. "Ahhhh yes, that's it. It's very sensitive, so you have to start gently. Oh yes, don't stop that, lick it slowly. Okay, now use the base of your tongue and press on the clit and lap it upward like a dog laps.

"Oh my god, Daddy, yes that's great. Keep that up. Ohhh. Okay, now press very hard on my clit with the middle of your tongue and wag side to side. Oh yes. Don't stop. Ohhh. Yes, daddy, I'm cummingg. Ahhh."

After a minute, she said, "Oh Daddy, that was fantastic. Now it's my turn to make you cum. Lie on your back again." When I did, she got between my legs and started licking my cock. "Now Daddy, I do want you to cum in my mouth but not this time. Let me know again when you are close." She teased me and deep-throated me - wow - and had me almost ready to cum when I said I was close.

"Okay, Daddy, I'm going to get on top of you now," she said, as she slid my hard cock into her wet pussy. Ohhhhh wow, that felt so good. She milked my cock up and down with her pussy. When I was moaning a lot, she said, "Daddy, cum in my pussy. When you do, I want you to say it."

I was puzzled. "You know, what you said on Wednesday morning. 'Oh, Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock!'" She squeezed my cock with her pussy and got me very hot. I said I was about to cum. "Say it, Daddy, say it to me."

"Oh, Beth, ride me. Ride my hard cock!" She doubled her speed up and down, and I groaned loudly.

I squirted my cum up into her pussy. "Oh yes, Daddy, cum for me. Cum for your Beth." She kept pumping my cock until I was spent, then stopped with my cock deep in her pussy. She shifted her legs straight and laid down on top of me, my cock still in her. She gazed at my face and whispered, "I love you, Daddy".

I replied, "I love you, Beth."

She rested on top of me for a while then lay beside me and nestled into my arms. I started to say, "Beth, I..." but she went, "Shhhhh Daddy, just enjoy."

SCENE 27 - Saturday Afternoon

I woke up with Beth in my arms, looking up at me and smiling. "I'm so happy, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you, Beth, so much." She started stroking my cock. "Oh, Beth..."

"Shhhhh Daddy, just enjoy."

Her fingers softly stroked my cock into full hardness again. She moved down and licked my balls as she kept a firm grip on my cock and moved her hand up and down, teasing the head. I moaned. She licked up and down my shaft, and I was in heaven, moaning constantly. She took my head into her mouth and bobbed up and down slowly on it. My cock was throbbing.

She started slowly taking more of me, going halfway, then back up with just the head inside. She swirled her tongue around it, and I moaned loudly. Back down again, not stopping this time, so deep, ohhhhh.

Still moving down and pushing. I glanced down, and she had taken my whole cock in her throat. I gasped and started moaning so loudly as she bobbed up and down. Oh my God, her throat was fucking my cock.

Back up to tease my head, and I was madly screaming. She pulled off and looked at me so lovingly and said, "Cum in my mouth, Daddy. I want to taste it." She plunged back down deep. She started full strokes with her throat, up to the head, then back down with all of me inside her. I felt my cum moving from my balls into the shaft.

She throat-fucked my cock faster and faster. I screamed as I shot jets of cum into her. "Oh, Beth! Oh, Beth!". I felt her swallow my cum as she gradually slowed down, then stopped with half my cock in her. She held it there, squeezing me with her tongue every few seconds which sent sparks of pleasure shooting through me.

She held her mouth on me for a minute, then pulled off and moved back up into my arms and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back passionately, tasting my cum in her mouth. We kissed for a long time, and then she pulled away and said, "Oh Daddy, I'm so very happy. Are you happy?"

"Oh yes, Beth. I'm very happy."

"I'm so glad, Daddy. I love you so much."

"I love you, Beth." She put her head on my shoulder, and we held each other so tightly.

For the first time ever, I felt that this was not wrong. Beth and I loved each other, we wanted each other, and we have made love so wonderfully. I did want to make sure she wasn't going to be hurt, but the way we felt now, that wasn't the case.

We held each other for a long time, bathing in our love and our pleasure. Beth then sat up and looked at me, smiling. "Watch me, Daddy," she said.

"What are you..." I started to say.

"Shhhhh Daddy, just enjoy." I could tell that was going to be a standard line of hers from now on.

She moved to sit next to me, turned to face me, and then put a leg over my legs. She scooted around to get comfortable. I was gazing at her magnificent body - her beautiful face, her lovely firm little boobs with their amazing big nipples, her luxurious bush.

She started caressing her body with her fingers. Up and down her legs, her stomach and shoulders, finally around her boobs, fingers all over except for her nipples. I remembered hearing Kathy tell her to do that. I saw her nipples get harder. She started moaning. She was constantly gazing at my face, lovingly.

Her fingers found her nipples, and she stroked them to full hardness. Oh, I loved her big hard nipples. She pulled and pinched and rubbed them, moaning more now. I felt my cock start to get hard again. She noticed and looked down and smiled broadly. I started to reach for it, but she told me that she would do that for me soon.

She cupped her boobs with her hands and pinched her nipples hard as she gasped. My cock was almost fully hard now. Now she slid both hands down to her bush, running her fingers through it. She traced her pussy lips, then pulled them wide apart. I gazed deep into her pink pussy. I saw drops of my cum leak out and run slowly down. That made my cock rock hard.

She saw my hard cock and said, "I'm so glad you like my bush and my pussy, Daddy. I love watching your cock get hard. Ooo, it's throbbing for me." She took one hand off her bush and reached out and held my cock gently. The other hand put two fingers into her pussy and started slowly fucking it. The hand on my cock gripped firmly and started stroking, moving the skin over my head on the way up, then stretching it out on the way down.

"Feel my fingers loving your cock, Daddy. They want to make you cum this time. We can cum together." My eyes were darting all around, seeing her hand stroke my cock, her other hand fucking her pussy, her luxurious bush, her lovely boobs and nipples, her smiling face.

She kept up a slow stroking motion with both hands, exciting us both slowly more and more. When I gasped loudly, she sped up a little. She started moaning with me. "Oh, yes, Daddy. I love making you feel good."

"Oh, Beth, you do, you do." She kept stroking for a minute, and then I screamed, "Ohhhhhhh". Now she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and started rubbing her clit hard and fast, as she stroked my cock hard and fast. "Oh yesssss," I screamed.

"Yes, Daddy, cum with me. Cum for your loving Beth."

She stroked me and rubbed herself, and we had massive cums. We screamed so loudly, I thought the next-door neighbours must have heard. I shot cum all over my chest. I looked down at her pussy, and I saw her cream dripping out. That set off two more little squirts before my cock gave out.

"Oh Daddy, that was so hot. I'm so glad I can make you cum so hard, and seeing that made me cum so hard too. I love you."

"Oh, Beth, I can't believe how sexy you are."

"It's because I love you so much, Daddy. I want to make you so happy."

She took her hands off of us both and lay down next to me. She started to lick up my cum, but I said, "Let me," as my fingers scooped up my cum and I licked it up.

"Oh Daddy, that's so hot that you eat your cum. I love to taste my juice, too."

"Yeah, I saw it in a porn scene, so I thought I'd try it, and it's nice. Okay, I've gotten all I can with my fingers, if you want to lick the rest up." Of course, she wanted to, and she cleaned me up.

"You are dripping too, Beth. Let me clean up your pussy." She placed her pussy over me and moved it down onto my eager mouth. I lapped all around her lips then dived deep in to get all her juice and the remainder of my cum that I had shot up a while ago.

We cuddled again. She placed her hand back on my cock. It wasn't going to get hard again any time soon, but it felt nice. I placed my hand on her bush gently. We smiled at each other and kissed softly before settling down and enjoying our afterglow.

SCENE 28 - Kathy Drops In

Beth's phone rang. She picked it up and said to me, "It's Kathy." She put her finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet. She answered, and I heard Beth's side of the conversation.

"Hey, wonderful."

"I'm great. I just spent all morning making myself cum in bed." She looked at me and grinned.

"You're in the neighbourhood and want to drop by? Um, let me ask Daddy."

Beth set her phone down and got up and shouted into the hallway, pretending that I wasn't right next to her. "Daddy, can Kathy come by?... Soon, she's nearby."

She looked at me and shrugged to ask if it was okay. I thought a second and joined her at the door and whispered that we need a few minutes to get dressed. I picked up my clothes and went back to my bedroom as Beth went back to the phone.

"Give us 15 minutes, please."

"Okay, see you soon. Love you."

We both got dressed quickly. I thought to wash my face, but I don't think Beth did.

I answered the door. Kathy was standing there, dressed in the skimpiest shorts and the skimpiest tank top I had ever seen. I could see her little nipples since she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Well, may I come in, Mr. Williams?" she asked after a few seconds. I had been so enraptured by her body that I hadn't said or done anything before she asked. She grinned at me as I let her in, knowing that I had been ogling her.

"She's up in her room. She told me you could go right up."

Kathy turned to face me and showed off her stunning body, then said, "Thanks, Mr. Williams. See you later."

I gazed at her figure, walking up the stairs. My cock was getting so hard. I wanted to follow her and eavesdrop to hear what they were doing, but I decided that was too tacky.

I sat in the lounge room in my chair and just listened. The image of Kathy's body stayed with me, and my cock got rock hard. I rubbed it through my jeans as I imagined fingering her little nipples to hardness.

I heard a lot of talking and giggling, then it got quieter. Then, as I suspected might happen, I heard moaning. I wasn't sure who it was at first, but then I heard them both moaning together. The girls must be sixty-nining. That made me so hot. I wished I could see that. Eventually, there was loud moaning, then it got quiet. So I assume they made each other cum.

After a while, there was more talking and giggling. It seemed that they were going to stay up there, and hearing their playing made my cock demand some action. I figured if they can cum, so can I. I went up to my bedroom, locked the door and stripped off. Lying on my bed, I stroked to full hardness as I imagined Beth and Kathy licking each other. It was a hot image, and even though Beth had drained me so many times, I felt more cum getting ready.

I recalled the view of Kathy when she came in, and that got me even hotter. A minute later, I was ready to cum, and I was going to suppress my moan, but hell, if they let me hear them cum, why shouldn't I let them hear me cum? I let go with loud moans as I shot a few jets of cum. As I was licking it up, I heard low giggles from Beth's room. So they were listening. Fair enough.

I wiped the remaining cum off with a tissue. I decided to get dressed and go out and leave the two girls to play all they wanted. I went out of my room and knocked on Beth's door. "Yes, Daddy?"

"I'm going to do the grocery shopping, do you need anything, Beth?"

"No. Wait, yes. I need more tampons. You know the brand."

"Okay. I'll be back in an hour or so."

"Take your time, Daddy." Giggles.

I left the two to play with their pussies all they wanted.

When I got home, I unpacked and put away the groceries. I was thinking about dinner. Was Kathy staying for dinner? I went up to ask but heard more moans. Wow, these girls are hot. Well, I'm glad that Beth is having fun and being happy.

I went back down and waited for the big moans and the following silence, then went back up and knocked. "Kathy, are you staying for dinner? You are welcome to."

"Um sure, if it's not too much trouble."

"Not at all. It will be nice to get to know you better."

It was mid-afternoon, too early for dinner, so I started watching a movie while they stayed upstairs. They eventually straggled downstairs toward the end of my movie. I fixed dinner - lamb chops and veggies. Nothing too fancy but better than a microwave meal.

We had a nice chat, and I got to know Kathy better. She kept being so polite and friendly. Of course, her gorgeous body kept my cock semi-hard, but I was able to hide it. After dinner, Beth cleaned up while Kathy and I retired to the lounge room and chatted some more.

She told me about her mum leaving and her dad being sad, like me. She talked about him in a way that I felt like she and her dad loved each other much as Beth and I did, without the sex, of course. I thanked her for the information about the dating sites. She wanted to know when I was going to start, and I said I didn't know (of course). She urged me to think about it.

SCENE 29 - Kathy's Boobs

"Daddy, I'm going to my room for a while. Kathy wants to stay down here. Is that okay?" Beth said with a smile. What were they up to?

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers