Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. Well, you did work on it, so I'll let you off the hook. But it still needs work. I can't say that if I were looking for a bloke, I'd message you back."

"I told Emily about the site and asked if she could help. She's really cool for a woman your age. She said she'd be glad to look at your profile and make suggestions from a woman's point of view."

"That would help. I'm kind of stuck. I'm not good at talking about myself."

"Okay, I'll text her the site and your screen name so she can look. Is it okay if I give her your email address?"

"Sure."

Beth tapped away on her phone, then said, "Okay, you've been a good boy. Want to hop into bed and get your reward?"

Who am I to argue with that? I undressed and pulled the covers back. She stripped and got under the covers with me.

"I'm so happy that you have started on the dating site, Daddy. I'm very happy making love with you for now, but I'd love for you to find someone."

"I have to admit, reading some of those women's profiles got me interested. I'm still afraid, but I'm going to try it."

"Oh, good, Daddy."

Beth kissed me and planted her body on mine. Her boobs pressed on my chest. She pulled up and rubbed her nipples on mine. That got me started, my cock filling up to attention. She reached down and completed the job with a hand. Then she climbed on top of me and slid her tight wet pussy down over my hard cock.

She teased my head for a few strokes, then went halfway down. She gripped tightly and slowly pulled up, her pussy squeezing my shaft and my head. The outer reaches of her pussy were like a tight ring, and as it went over the ridge of my cock head, huge sparks of pleasure washed through me. "Ahhhh," I cried.

"You like that, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, Beth, that feels incredible."

"Okay, I'll keep doing that."

She went deeper this stroke, then gripped again on the upstroke. Her ring over the ridge of my cock made me moan loudly again. "Oh, yes, Daddy, I love making you feel so good."

"Oh yes, Beth. That's awesome."

"Shhhhh Daddy, just enjoy."

She kept that squeezing and stroking, maintaining a slow pace. I was moaning uncontrollably, constantly. My eyes closed, and my head rolled back and forth. My cum was building up from my balls. The slow massage her pussy was giving my cock was heavenly, not intense but relentless.

My shaft bathed in her tight wet pussy when she went all the way down. When she squeezed and moved up, I felt my cum being sucked out. When the ring popped over my cock head, sparks shot through my whole body, like a miniature orgasm.

Slow stroke after slow stroke, my cum was being sucked out. Finally, it poured up into her pussy. It wasn't jets like usual, it was like I opened up and it flowed out in a continuous stream. I let out a moan that lasted forever. "Ahhhhhhh."

She did two more strokes then pushed down deep, straightened her legs, and lay down on top of me. I was absolutely in heaven. I had never felt so incredibly satisfied. I just lay there and soaked up the feeling, eyes still closed.

When I finally opened my eyes, her beaming face was right above mine. "I love you so much, Daddy."

When I could get my breath, I said, "Oh Beth. I love you so much. You are so wonderful."

"It's because I love you that I want to make you feel so good."

"I know, Beth, I know." I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, and she rested her head on my shoulder.

SCENE 33 - Revision

Beth roused me from my dreamy nap. "Daddy, Emily got back to me, and she wants to help. She asks if we can come over tonight around 7:00."

"Huh, what? Give me a minute to wake up." I groggily sat up and asked, "Now, what is this all about?"

"I texted Emily the information about your dating profile, and she said that it's probably best if she talks in person with you."

"Oh, yeah, that. Tonight?"

"Well, why not? Do you have other plans?"

"I guess not."

"Okay, cool." She tapped away and told me it was all set.

I had a shower while Beth prepared dinner. She had already showered. We walked over.

"Hello, Beth. You must be Frank. I'm Emily. Has Beth told you about me?"

"Nice to meet you, Emily. Yes, she did."

"Well come on in. Can I get you anything to drink? I just poured myself a glass of white."

"Oh, okay, a white is good."

"Come with me to the kitchen. Beth, Sylvia is in the playroom if you want to join her."

"I sure do. Bye."

As we walked to the kitchen, Emily said, "You do know that Sylvia and Beth play, right?"

"Uh, yeah, I do."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Well it has surprised me how Beth has blossomed sexually in the last two weeks, but she seems happier than she has ever been, so I'm glad that she has new friends."

"Sylvia adores Beth. She has had other friends, but none are as sweet and as smart as Beth."

She poured and handed me a glass of white wine and said, "Come upstairs to my office, and we can look at your profile." I followed her up, and I had to admire that she had a very fit body. She had two chairs which we sat in, looking at her laptop.

"Now, please don't be insulted, but I am going to give you a woman's perspective on what you have written. I used to use dating sites myself, so I know what appeals to me and what turns me off. I hope you take this as constructive criticism, so you can put yourself in your best light."

"No problem, rip away."

"Okay, your first paragraph about you is depressing. Look, I understand your loss, and it shouldn't be swept under the rug, but the way you've written it, you come across as someone that will be an emotional burden, and women will close your profile very quickly.

"I've written down some suggestions which you can have. It's fine to say that you lost the love of your life, but when you say 'I will always miss her', it puts any other woman in constant competition with her memory.

"I suggest something like 'I will always treasure her memory, but I'm ready to move on and find happiness with someone'. Put it in your own words, but something like that gives the woman reading this the idea that you have been a devoted husband, which is good, but she isn't always going to be in your first wife's shadow, emotionally. Do you understand? I've made some other notes too."

"Yes, I hadn't thought of it that way. That's excellent. Thank you."

"Under who you are looking for, you're being too specific. Women don't like to think that they are being matched to a checklist. Keep this kind of vague, listing general characteristics, like intelligence, sportiness, artistry - whatever appeals to you."

"Yeah, I see what you mean."

"Under what kind of encounter, reading into what you have written, I'd suggest saying something like 'Someday I will commit to someone, but I can't rush into it.' That's a crude way of putting it - you can do better. Think about it and write something that's from your heart. I think you don't want casual sex, right?" I nodded.

"So you need to hint at that. But most women don't want a man who wants to plunge into marriage right away, so you have to hint at that, also. Put something down that tells the kinds of things you would do on a date - dinner, walks, skydiving, whatever. Get it?"

"Yes, great."

"Now one other thing that I'm not sure about. Under who you are, I'm wondering if you should mention your daughter - not by name of course. It's part of who you are certainly, and since you are looking for something more than short-term, she would be meeting Beth pretty soon anyway and would have to understand that if anything serious develops, she would have a relationship with her as well as with you.

"I've scribbled something here, to be put after mentioning your first wife. 'I have a loving relationship with my eighteen-year-old daughter, who means the world to me. We have come through our loss closer, and that togetherness has helped us both get through our grief.'

"A woman reading that about your daughter might see it as a strong thing, and a sign that you are a caring person. However, another woman might be afraid that she'd be subject to jealousy from Beth, and would not want to deal with that.

"I can't decide if it's right to put her in or not - I'll leave that up to you. You might try putting it in and reading it and seeing if you think it's a positive or a negative. If you don't put it in, you'll be mentioning her on the first or second date anyway, and she can let you know how she feels about that.

"That's about all I have to suggest. There's no right or wrong, but I hope that this woman's view can help you paint the best picture of yourself. Oh, that reminds me of one other thing. Don't ever lie. Once a woman finds out down the track that you lied on your profile, she'll never know if she can trust you, and that would pretty much be the end of the relationship. When in doubt, leave it out."

"Yes, of course. Wow, this is great. You've given me some things to think about. By the way, you seem like someone I would like. Might you consider going out with me?"

"Oh, Frank, I like you a lot. From what you wrote and what Beth has told me and talking with you now, I think you are a real catch. You are going to make some woman very, very happy. But I think you want one woman, and you want her to have one man - you. Right?"

"Yeah, I think you hit that on the head."

"Well that's great, but I have lots of friends with benefits, and I like it that way, so I'm not your girl. But I'd love to be friends with you. And your wonderful daughter - she's amazing, and Sylvia just loves her.

"Well, Emily, I can't thank you enough. I wouldn't have done this if Beth hadn't pushed me into it, and your advice helps a lot."

"I'm glad to help. Call or text me anytime."

"I don't have your number."

"Beth has it. Get it from her - it's fine."

I finished my wine. "Well, I'll get out of your hair. I better go retrieve Beth."

"Have a seat in the lounge room. I'll see what the girls have been up to, and I'll bring out Beth."

I followed Emily downstairs and sat while she went off somewhere in her vast house. In a few minutes, Beth came out. Then this adorably cute little girl who I suspect is Sylvia bounded past her and started babbling.

"Hi, you must be Mr. Williams. It's so nice to meet you. Beth has told me how much she loves you and how much you love her. You know I lost my Dad, right? I loved him a lot too. Of course, Mum is great, most of the time."

Sylvia and Emily stuck their tongues out at each other and laughed. She threw herself at me and gave me a big hug. I could see how Beth likes her. She's very friendly, and with her cute face and slim body and nice little boobs and nipples which I could see through her shirt, I could see how Beth would find her very sexy.

"Nice to meet you, Sylvia. I'm glad that Beth likes you a lot."

"Hello, Daddy, I'm here too." Beth giggled. We hugged and had a quick kiss.

"Thanks again, Emily."

"Come by again, sometime."

"I'd like that."

We all hugged and said more goodbyes before Beth and I finally tore ourselves away and walked home. "Did Emily help, Daddy?"

"Yes, she gave me some great advice. I'll do a little revision tonight, then look at it in the morning."

"Oh good, so you can send some messages tomorrow?"

"Boy, you are a pushy little brat sometimes. Yeah, yeah, we'll see."

"I'm getting excited, Daddy. I'll look through the women with you if you want and help you decide."

"Hmmm, we'll see."

We got home, and Beth said, "Daddy, Sylvia and I kissed and touched, but we didn't cum. Now I'm horny. Can we go up to your room, pleeease?" When could I ever resist that?

When we got into bed, I said, "Beth, I think I'd like good old missionary position tonight, nothing fancy. Is that okay?"

"Of course, Daddy. That sounds great."

She spread her legs wide, and I climbed over her. She got me hard with her hand, then guided it through her thick bush into her wet pussy. I had a quick memory of Evelyn, but I saw my wonderful daughter looking up at me with such love. I made love with her so tenderly. I don't think I made Beth cum, but she didn't seem to mind at all. I poured my cum into her and felt such love from her.

I held her in my arms, and we fell asleep that way.

Continued in chapter 9