Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

"Uh, sure, I guess." Beth went up and closed her door.

Kathy started, "Mr. Williams, we need to talk." Uh oh, that always begins something serious. "First of all, Mr. Williams, I want you to know that your secret is absolutely safe with me."

I held my breath - what does she know?

"I know how important it is to keep something like this private. I know this from firsthand experience." I couldn't bring myself to say a thing. "You see, Mr. Williams, I play with my daddy too."

I didn't know which was more shocking - that she knew about Beth and me or that she did the same thing with her father.

"But Kathy..." I tried to start.

She held a hand up and said, "Look, I know it's something you don't want people to know, and believe me, I know. You must have heard us just now. We were licking each other's pussies. I know the taste of Beth's pussy, and I know the taste of my daddy's cum, and I could tell that Beth tasted of a mixture of her juice and your cum."

I was gobsmacked, and my jaw fell open. She just smiled at me and waited for me to say something.

"I don't know what to say," was all I could say.

"Believe me, Mr. Williams, if anyone understands what you and Beth have, it's me. My daddy and I have been enjoying each other for a little while now. From what Beth tells me, she loves you very much, and I can only imagine that she has made you a very happy man. Am I right?"

"Uh, well, yes I have to admit that."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Mr. Williams. I know better than anyone how others would view our kind of love. But my love for Daddy is so strong, and he has never tried to force me to do anything. It was my idea to start making love."

"I never want to hurt Beth. You must understand that."

"Of course I do. I'm sure that you won't. You love Beth very much, I can tell. And she loves you so much. I'm so happy for the two of you. I haven't talked with you a lot, but I can tell that you are a fine person. And a sexy one, too, I imagine."

She seemed to run out of things to say.

"Um, Kathy, there's something I want to say too. You two have made no secret of your sex play together, and I want you to know that I'm fine with that. Beth has been happier since she met you than she has for a long time. So you are welcome here any time, and I'm happy for her to visit you any time."

"I'm so glad you feel that way, Mr. Williams. Many people wouldn't accept what we do. And it's more than sex, although that's great. She's a fine person, and we have a real love in many ways."

"Yes, I can feel that. I know you are a fine person, too."

"Thank you. Now there's something else, Mr. Williams. I find you very attractive, and from the way you were looking at me when I came in, I think you find me attractive too. It's fine, I enjoy being looked at by guys who aren't creeps.

"I'm going to ask you a question. I've talked about this with Beth, and she not only agreed, she thought it was a cool idea. But you can say no - I won't be insulted."

I couldn't imagine what she was going to ask. "Would you like to see my tits?"

Again I was struck silent. I could only look at her boobs, tits, whatever, through her tank top.

"Well, you're not saying no, so is that a yes?" I nodded meekly. "Oh, good." She slowly lifted her tank top, showing me the bottom of her boobs at first. I stared. She then whipped it off and tossed it next to her. Her boobs were beautiful, with tiny nipples. I loved Beth's big nipples, but this variety was intriguing.

"Let me make my nipples hard for you." Who was I to argue? She rubbed her fingers over her nipples, then pinched them and rolled them until they stood up. Wow, they weren't big around, but when they were hard, they were very long. Sexy.

"Please tell me if you like my tits."

"Oh yes, Kathy, I love them. And your long nipples - wow."

She smiled and said, "I'm so glad you like them. Would you like to touch them?"

"Oh, yes, please." My initial shock and resistance were washed away by the sight of her lovely boobs.

She scooted over next to the chair and leaned over so I could reach them. Her boobs were bigger than Beth's but still very firm. I had first thought that her boobs were just a little bigger than Beth's, but I now saw they were more than a little bigger.

I felt them all over, then gently pulled on her nipples. "Ooh, Mr. Williams, your touch is so nice. No wonder Beth loves it.

"Now I'm going to make you an offer. Again, you can say no. Beth and I were comparing our tits earlier, and I told her I love her little tits. She envies my bigger tits though, especially when I told her that I give Daddy tit jobs." I looked puzzled. "That's when I hold my tits around his cock and stroke it - kind of like a handjob. Would you like me to give you a tit job?"

Speechless again. "You're not saying no."

I was still speechless.

She placed a hand on my pants and went, "Mmmm, see? Your cock says it wants one. Shall I?" She looked at me, invitingly. I could only nod. "Oh good, I love doing this."

She undid my belt and took down my pants and underwear all at once. She must be very practised at this. My cock was semi-hard, but she got it hard very soon with her hands. She moved to kneel in front of my chair and told me to scoot forward, so I did.

She leaned into me and wrapped her boobs around my cock, holding them in place with her hands. She started stroking my cock up and down. The softness of her boobs was heavenly. "Enjoy this." Of course, I was. I then remembered the porn scene with a boob job.

The stimulation was building slowly since she couldn't stroke all that fast. But it was exquisite. When I started moaning louder, she said, "Oh yes, Mr. Williams. Cum for me. Cum all over my tits." Her words excited me, and I felt my cum start up my shaft.

"Oh, Kathy, I'm going to cum!" She pressed her boobs together hard and stroked as fast as she could, and in a few seconds, I shot my cum between her boobs all the way up to the bottom of her chin. Five, six, seven jets before I dribbled the remainder on the top of her boob.

"Ahhhh. Ahhhh." I heard from behind me. Beth was naked, ploughing her pussy with her fingers and rubbing her clit. "Ohhhh, that was soooo hot. Thank you." I hadn't expected Beth to be watching, but Kathy did say that Beth liked the idea, so apparently, she wanted to watch.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so glad that you let Kathy give you a tit job. That's the one thing that I can't do for you."

"Wow, it was so nice - different. But darling Beth you make me feel so good, don't be jealous."

"I'm not, Daddy. I want you to be happy. I'm so glad that you let Kathy help."

"She did indeed, but her boobs are very messy. I need to clean them up." I guided Kathy's boobs up to my mouth and licked up all of my cum.

"Wow, he does like his own cum. That's so cool, Mr. Williams!" Kathy exclaimed.

I laughed and said, "Kathy, now that you have given me a wonderful cum, I think you should call me Frank from now on."

She held out her hand for a handshake, and when I took it, she said, "Deal, Frank." We all had a huge laugh.

"Now can I return the favour?" I asked Kathy.

"Some other time, Mr...uh...Frank. I'm pretty cummed out from your sexy daughter. I should be getting home."

"Fair enough, Kathy."

While Beth went upstairs and got dressed, Kathy called her dad, who came and picked her up. When he knocked, I answered and said, "Hi, you must be Kathy's dad. Come in."

"That's right, Mike is my name."

"I'm Frank. It's nice to meet you. Kathy is certainly a wonderful girl. I'm so happy that she and Beth have become friends."

"Me too, Frank. Beth is amazing. I hope Kathy was no trouble."

"Certainly not, Frank, it was a pleasure having her."

"I'm so glad. Ready to go, Kathy?"

Kathy ran up to Beth and said, "Goodbye, my lovely. I love you," as she hugged her close and kissed her deeply.

"I love you, Kathy. Bye."

"Bye."

Mike and Kathy left, and Beth and I looked at each other and smiled. Our life had changed today, and we loved it.

We stood and held each other close. After a minute, I pulled back and said, "Well, I've had a lot for one day. I think I'll head up to bed. Goodnight, Pu..., oh yes, Beth."

"Good night, Daddy. I love you so much."

"I love you, Beth."

SCENE 30 - Sunday

When I headed down for breakfast, Beth was already there, with cereal as usual. "Good morning, Daddy!"

"Good morning, Beth."

She stood up and came over and held me tight and kissed me deeply. "Did you sleep well, Daddy?"

"Oh yes, I had the best night's sleep in ages."

"I'm so happy. You look happy for the first time in ages."

"I am, Beth, I really am."

Beth rinsed her bowl and sat at the kitchen table while I made some toast and coffee for myself. As I was rinsing my plate, I said, "Beth, I was thinking about a few things when I woke up."

"Oh oh, Daddy, you're not having regrets, are you?"

"No, Beth, not at all. We just need to agree on some things."

We retired to the lounge room, and I brought up what I'd been thinking about. I first asked her who knew about us, and she said only Kathy and maybe Mike and also Emily, but because they understand about us, they wouldn't tell a soul. Emily was a surprise, so Beth had to explain about her new friend Sylvia - who did not know, Beth insisted - and her mother.

I didn't like Mike and Emily knowing, but the cat was out of the bag, so we'd have to live with it. I said that it was essential that we never tell anyone else, and that we should tell the others that knew that we needed them to swear to secrecy. She understood and agreed.

Then I said that some boundaries would be good. I had to make sure forever that Beth would never feel forced into anything, so I suggested two things:

1) Beth's bedroom would never be a place for us to make love again. That way, if I ever came into her room, she would know that it wasn't for sex, and wouldn't feel pressured if she ever changed her mind.

2) We would only make love if Beth asks me. Again, that is to make sure that she doesn't feel any pressure.

Beth didn't know why these were important, but I insisted that they were, so she agreed. "Okay, Daddy, I'm happy with those rules. Shall we go up to your bedroom?" She grinned at me, and we went up.

Beth stripped off in a flash and jumped onto my bed, legs spread wide. I gazed at her as I took my time undressing and folding my clothes. She had teased me yesterday by touching herself while I watched, so I decided to return the favour by running my hands over my body.

She started to touch herself. "No, Beth, wait. I will do that for you, but you have to watch me first."

"Ohhh, Daddy, you're such a tease." She grinned at me.

I started rubbing my nipples as I took in the sight of her magnificent body, her pretty smiling face, her delicious little boobs with their big nipples and her glorious thick bush. With her legs wide apart, I could see her pussy lips peeking out from the bush. I pinched and rubbed my nipples.

"See my cock grow for you, Beth? You turn me on so much."

"Yes, Daddy, I love seeing it get hard for me." I kept rubbing and pinching until my cock was pointing up and throbbing. "Oooo so hot, Daddy."

"Yes, my wonderful Beth. I'm so hard for you. I'm going to stroke it for you." I started doing just that, slowly, lightly at first, then with a firm grip. Stroking with one hand and teasing my balls with the other. I walked close to her, standing right next to her face so she could get a close-up view.

"Oh Daddy, I'm getting so hot watching you do that."

"I'm glad, Beth. Get hot for me, but don't touch." I kept stroking and went back to rubbing a nipple. "Ah Beth, I love seeing your beautiful body while I stroke." I could see her face start to display her excitement. Her nipples were hardening. Her legs were closing and opening, trying to excite her pussy.

I slowed down for a minute, still stroking, then stroked very fast for a minute. I felt cum rising, so I slowed down until a drop of precum seeped out. I remembered what the punishing daughter had done in that porn scene, so I copied that and picked up the drop with a finger and rubbed it on her upper lip. "Now you can smell me."

"Ohhh Daddy, I love that. I want to taste it."

"Maybe later." I resumed stroking, alternately fast and slow, moaning as I felt my cum building. I tried to stay on the edge as long as I could, but the incredibly sexy sight of my beautiful Beth getting so excited made that difficult. I felt unable to hold back much longer, so I moved closer, my thighs pressing on the edge of the bed next to her boobs. I moaned loudly as I stroked hard and fast, and pointed my cock right at her boobs.

"Oh Beth, I'm cumming on your boobs!" I squirted several jets. I moved my cock around with each jet to aim to cover her boobs as best I could. With my last drops, I rubbed my cock tip on her closest erect nipple, getting it covered. I finally shook my cock and got a couple of drops on her stomach.

"Oh, Daddy, that was so hot. I can feel my pussy dripping." I glanced down and saw a few drops inside her pussy lips.

"Good girl, I will lick those up soon. Don't touch yourself!" I spied my phone on the bedside table and said, "Don't move." I unlocked the phone and brought up the phone app. I took several shots of her cum-covered boobs, then one of her dripping pussy.

"Oh Daddy, that's sexy. But I will have to show you how to make those hidden. We don't want just anybody seeing these." I showed Beth the pictures. "Yum, Daddy. I'll have to take some of you some time."

I set the phone down, looked at her boobs, and said, "Well, I've made a right mess of you, Beth. I'll have to clean you up." I licked up my cum, relishing the taste.

She giggled and said, "Daddy, it's hot that you like to eat your cum." I left her nipple to last, sucking on it and licking all the cum off of it, then continuing to lick it as it surged to full hardness. "Oh Daddy, I love how you lick my nipple. Mmmmmm"

Her boobs were cleaned off now, but I said, "Can't leave this one out, can I?" as I licked and sucked the other nipple. She giggled again and then started moaning.

I took another picture of her boobs with nipples pointing up so hard. "Mmmm Beth, when you're not with me I can look at these and masturbate to them."

"Oh yes, Daddy, I want you to. Cum for me lots."

"Now let's take care of that dripping pussy." I took the phone down and pointed it at her bush, close up. "Spread your pussy wide for me." She did, and I took several shots of her pussy with lots of juice inside and dripping down. "Oh, this view is going to make me cum hard for sure."

I tossed the phone up next to Beth and started licking up her juice. "Mmmmm Daddy, so good." She picked up the phone and took several pictures of my face buried in her bush.

"Put my juice on your tongue and then show me, Daddy." I went deep into her pussy and swirled my tongue around, getting some juice on top, then pulled out and stuck out my tongue. She took several pictures of that. "Oh, Daddy, I will have to get copies of that. They will make me cum when I'm masturbating without you."

I finished cleaning up her pussy, and then sucked on her clit, gently at first, then harder. I sucked hard for a minute without actually touching it. Then I pulled off and took pictures of it. Wow, it was so hard. Okay, picture time over, time to please my beautiful Beth.

I dived back onto her clit, sucking, this time licking. I had meant to tease her slowly, but I was so excited that I lashed her clit with my tongue. "Oh fuck, Daddy, yesssss. Oh yessssss. Oh my God, yess lick my clit. Don't stop, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop. Ahhh."

My tongue unleashed a furious licking, and she came with a mighty scream. "Ahh. Ohhh. Ohhhhh." I kept licking hard and fast. "Ohhh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck." She finally bucked and lurched her pussy away from my face.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, you made me cum so hard." She collapsed, panting. I took one picture of her face then moved the phone to the table and moved up next to her, caressing her beautiful face as I gazed at it with its totally satisfied expression.

"I love you, Beth."

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much," she said as she turned toward me and showered me with loving kisses. I held her tightly in my arms as she settled down from her cum. I was the happiest man in the world. We stayed there, loving the glow of our love for each other.

SCENE 31 - Life Partners

"Hey Daddy," she said when she came back in. "Let's sign you up for a dating site." She found the printout of Mike's email and read it. "This Life Partners sounds good. You have me for casual sex, for now, so let's find you a companion."

"Oh, Beth, I don't know."

She got a petulant look on her face. "Well, Daddy, when are you ever going to know? You have to try. I'll help you decide. Pleeease?"

I could never resist Beth when she begged me. I sighed. "Oh, okay, if it will make you happy."

"It will make you happy, Daddy. Now fire up your laptop and let's start looking."

I found the Life Partners site. Together we read the standard marketing stuff and terms and conditions. They had a three-month trial that wasn't too expensive. I got out my credit card with Beth hovering over me, not letting me back out, and signed up for the trial.

"Okay Daddy, let's look at some other profiles, so we know what to do." We spent twenty minutes or so looking at profiles of both men (so we would have an idea of how to compose one) and women (to get an idea of who was out there).

"See any women you like?" she asked.

"Yeah, a couple sound nice."

"Okay, let's start on your profile."

Beth was taking charge of this, not letting me drop the idea. We filled out the usual identification (no last name), description (birth year, height, weight, etc.) and preferences (drinking, smoking, short-term v. long-term, etc.). Then the hard part - the essay test.

What Kind Of Person I Am

What Kind Of Person I Am Looking For

What Kind Of Encounter I Am Looking For

I wasn't sure how to start, so we saved what we had entered and had more looks at men's profiles. We printed out a few as examples. I started writing but had a real block. "Beth, can I work on this later and let you look at it?"

"Okay, Daddy, if you promise. Tell you what, to make you work on it, no playing until you have done it, and no masturbating either!" Boy, she drives a hard bargain, but I agreed.

We both decided we were hungry, so we got dressed and had lunch. At lunch, Beth got a phone call.

SCENE 32 - The Bloody Profile

Sylvia wanted Beth to come over. Beth wanted to, of course, and she said that I should work on my profile while she was gone. "Work on your profile, Daddy, or no playing when I get home. And no masturbating either. Promise?"

"Okay, I promise."

I worked on the profile, and I had something written for every question, but I wasn't really happy with it.

I searched for women and read several profiles. There were a lot that didn't seem right for me - wanted marriage next month, didn't want any commitment, wanted kinky sex - but some looked nice. I looked at men's again and printed out a few that had high scores from women, to give me ideas of what to write.

Beth came home around 4:00. She was absolutely beaming. I gave her a deep kiss. "Hmmm, didn't wash your face?"

"Oh, I guess I didn't." She giggled.

"So I assume that's Sylvia's pussy that I taste."

"Um, yeah!"

"Her pussy tastes tangy, not sweet like yours."

"Now that you mention it, you're right, Daddy. Want to taste her sometime?"

"Oh, no!" I gasped.

"Aw, Daddy. Did you work on your profile?"

"Actually, yes, I did. Although I'm not very happy with it."

"Well let's go up and see."

We went up. My laptop was still on the site, so we pulled up my profile and Beth read it.

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers