Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 10

Story Info
Beth's daddy makes love with Carolyn.
9.7k words
4.46
8.2k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

DADDY'S STORY - PART 5

SCENE 41 - TGIF

I guess I did good work that afternoon. I was on cloud nine, thinking about Carolyn every few minutes. I left at five and drove home.

When I walked into the house, Beth bounded up to me and went, "Well, how'd it go? Are you in love? Is she in love? When's the wedding?" and giggled her silly little head off.

I looked at her very seriously and said, "May 15th."

She went, "Whaaaaat?"

I grinned and said, "Gotcha!"

"Ow, Daddy, yeah, you did. But really, how did it go?"

"She said she wants to see me again."

"Yayyyyy!"

"Now, this may not work out yet, but I have a good feeling."

Beth hugged me close and kissed me deeply. "I'm so happy for you, Daddy. Let's go out to eat and celebrate!"

"That's a good idea. Let me rest a bit and change. Where would you like to go?"

"Pizza!"

"Hmmm, I was feeling like some champagne myself."

"Pizza and champagne!" Beth scampered up to her room. What was she up to? I got myself a juice from the fridge and sat down in the lounge room.

Beth flew downstairs in a few minutes and blurted, "Luigi's. It's 27 minutes away, even with congested traffic. They have pizza and other Italian dishes. They're licensed, and they have champagne!"

Well, I guess that was decided then. I hugged her close and said, "I love you, Beth. You drive me crazy sometimes, but that makes me love you even more."

"I love you, Daddy, so much." She kissed me passionately and took my hand and placed it on her braless boob, so I could feel her nipple. I instinctively closed my fingers onto her nipple and started pulling it. I hadn't been thinking about sex with Beth, but I sure was now.

"I didn't cum all day, Daddy. I was doing some reading for school, which starts Monday. I thought about you, of course, but I've been waiting for you to come home. Can we have a quickie before we go out to eat?"

She ran up to my room and stripped and was rubbing her pussy before I even made it to the top of the stairs. Her fingers were getting her juice flowing as I was undressing. "Come on, Daddy, I'm wet now. Fuck me." I slid on top of her. Her hand flew to my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

I slid in easily, even though I wasn't quite hard yet. She made her pussy squeeze my cock. I started sliding in and out and then her enthusiasm infected me, and I started fucking her hard and fast. That's what she wanted - not gentle this time.

Her words came out staccato as my cock pounded her pussy, hard and deep. "Oh. Yes. Daddy. That's. So. Good. Yes. Fuck. Me." Her words made me wilder, and I was pounding so deep, my pubic bone mashed her clit with each stroke. "Ohhhhhh, Daddyyy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuck," she screamed as she came.

I followed soon after, pouring my cum deep into her. I pressed and held still as she kept quivering. Then I yanked my cock out of her and madly licked my cum out of her pussy, then lashed her clit, making her cum again.

After several minutes of cuddling, we got up, washed our faces and went out for pizza and champagne. At the restaurant, Beth asked me if she could have some champagne, and I said, "Just a sip, and wait until nobody is looking."

The cheeky girl looked around and waited, then grabbed my full glass and drank it all down. She quickly placed the glass back on my side of the table and looked sweet and innocent. I gave her my fiercest Gromit look, and she cackled. I had to break up too.

"I love you dearly, Beth, but you do drive me crazy." She just smiled.

Back at home, Beth was more serious. "I'm so happy that Carolyn wants to see you again. What's she like?"

"Well, she's pretty - prettier than her picture, which captures her sadness. Her marriage has taken its toll on her and especially on Molly, her daughter. She's trying hard not to let life grind her down, but it's a struggle, especially with her bastard of an ex. Her spirit is still positive, so that's good."

"You can make her happy, Daddy."

"Well it's not always that easy, but it's nice to think I have a chance to. That reminds me. I have to send her my contact details. She gave me hers." I went upstairs to my laptop and emailed what was essentially a thank you for lunch, with my phone number as well.

I was resting on my bed when my phone dinged with a text message. "Can you make dinner tomorrow, picking me up at say 7:00? Molly's old enough to not need a sitter. Beth can stay alone?"

Wow, Carolyn wanted to see me. I knocked on Beth's door. "Can I come in?"

"Sure, Daddy."

"Carolyn wants to have dinner tomorrow night. Are you okay with that?"

"Well, Daddy, what do you think? Of course! Go! Have dinner! Sweep her off her feet! Make love all night!"

I laughed hysterically. "Oh, Beth, I do love you so much."

"I love you, Daddy. I can entertain myself, or wait, hang on. Don't go away. Are you okay if I sleep over at Sylvia's?"

"Oh, well, sure. Why not?"

Beth tapped her phone. I heard her side of the conversation.

"Hey, you."

"I'm drunk. I drank champagne at dinner."

"Hey, can I be rude and invite myself to sleep over tomorrow night? Dad has a hot date."

"Yayyy! Okay, hang on." To me: "What time are you leaving? Can you drop me off on the way?"

"Hang on," I said to Beth. I texted Carolyn back, "Yes, what's your address?"

When she replied, I calculated and said to Beth, "6:15". I texted back to Carolyn, "I'm looking forward to it. Beth is sleeping over at a friend's, so no problem with her."

"6:20," Beth said to Sylvia.

"You too, sweet little thing. Bye."

"Okay, Daddy. The house is all yours tomorrow night. If you get lucky and bring her back here, bonk away."

"Oh, Beth, really. I don't think things are going to go that quickly."

"You could be surprised, Daddy."

I went back to my bedroom. When emptying my pockets, I found the USB that Mike had copied our orgy session onto.

I undressed and put on my robe. I fired up the laptop and plugged in the USB. Oh, it's encrypted, of course. Good thing, too. I picked up my phone and found Mike's text with the password and entered it.

I saw the video file and opened it. There was lots of nothing. Oh, Mike must have turned on the camera sometime before we started. I clicked around and found our opening scene. The camera must have been on the same wall as the TV.

It showed the sofa in the middle of the room. I heard the TV scene start, and Mike unzipped and got his cock out right away. I saw myself unzip soon after, then look at his cock. We took off our pants.

When I saw myself talking to Mike, I decided to skip to the part where I sucked him. It was very strange to watch myself, especially doing something that I had never even considered doing before then. The scene turned me on almost as much as being there in person.

Watching this, my cock got hard, and I was stroking it. In the video, I saw the girls tiptoe downstairs and up to the back of the sofa, watching me suck Mike. They started rubbing themselves. It was so hot seeing them do that while watching me make Mike cum. The cum dribbling out of my lips set me off, and I came on my chest.

Seeing the girls cum made me keep stroking. When they started licking Mike's nipples, I spread my fingers and touched both of my nipples while stroking my cock. When Mike came a second time, my cock started rising again.

When Mike started sucking me, my cock got hard. When I came into Mike's mouth, I stroked my cock fast. The girls scissoring almost made me cum. When Mike and I fucked our daughters, I came hard again.

"Oh, Daddy, I love watching you. That was so hot. Can I borrow the USB now?"

Beth startled me. I hadn't realised that she had come in and was watching me and/or the scene. She was naked and was rubbing her bush gently.

"Oh, of course. Let me stop this and eject it."

I handed it to her and gave her the password, and she smiled. "Thanks, Daddy!"

She went back to her room, and I flopped on my bed. Wow, that was a hot scene. Better than any porn.

I heard the scene start faintly. Beth had left both bedroom doors open, so I could hear around the corners. She started moaning a lot. I think she came about five times before the scene ended.

I did my evening routine and went back to bed, very satisfied.

SCENE 42 - Dinner Date

"Now Daddy, I don't think you should cum today before your date. You want to give it all to Carolyn tonight," Beth advised me at breakfast.

"Oh, Beth, I can't imagine that we will go to bed on our first date. I don't want to push it."

"Well, you never know, Daddy. You are one sexy, great guy."

"We'll see. If I'm going to hold off, I need you not to tease me today."

"Do I ever tease you, Daddy?" she said with a grin.

"You know you do, and I usually love it. But maybe not today."

She was in her shorts and a thin t-shirt, as usual, so her boobs and nipples were turning me on, as usual. So it was going to be challenging to resist the temptation to cum, with or without her help.

Beth stayed in her room most of the day, reading for school. I pottered around, killing time doing who knows what. I kept thinking about the scene at Mike's, and my cock kept getting hard, but I didn't touch it more than a few times. I tried to think about Carolyn and looked at her picture a lot.

Finally, it was getting time to drop Beth off at Sylvia's. She had her overnight bag and hopped in the car and directed me the few blocks. "Come in with me for a minute, please," Beth asked.

We went up to the door. Emily answered and invited us in. I said that I had to go out right away. Beth ran to the playroom to find Sylvia. I mentioned that I had a date.

"So soon? Wow! You are a lucky guy. Usually, it takes longer."

"Yeah, I guess. We had lunch yesterday, and we seemed to hit it off, so she said she wanted to see me again, and she later suggested dinner tonight."

"Wow, I think she's interested for you. That's fantastic, Frank. I'm so happy for you."

"I owe you so much, Emily. Your advice on my profile and my messages must have worked."

"I'm glad. Well, I won't hold you up from your date. Good luck."

"Thanks, Emily."

She gave me a warm hug, and I headed over to Carolyn's. I was a bit nervous when I parked, but sucked it up and walked up to the door. Carolyn answered and greeted me with a hug. "Come in for a minute, please. I'll finish getting ready. Have a seat in the lounge room."

After a few minutes, Carolyn came in, with Molly trailing behind, and I stood up. "Molly, this is Frank. We're going out to dinner. Well, say hello."

Molly was very well-developed. Her face was pretty in a kind of plain way. Her body, however, was nothing short of stunning - very curvy but not fat at all.

Her boobs were much larger than Beth's. She had a bra on, but I thought to myself that her boobs would still be firm. Oh Frank, stop, this is someone else's daughter.

She shyly said, "Hello."

I said, "Hi, nice to meet you." She didn't seem to want to talk, so I didn't go on.

"I should be back around 10:00, I think," Carolyn said to Molly.

Molly replied, "Fine," in a flat tone, and headed to her room.

"Wow, you look fabulous, Carolyn." I admired her curvy but trim body. Her boobs were medium-sized and very proportionate to her curves.

"You clean up pretty well yourself, Frank."

Carolyn led me out the door, and on the way to the car, she said, "I'm sorry about Molly. She is always shy around new people, even around people she has met before."

"No need to apologise. You said that she had been through a lot. I can understand that she finds it hard to trust people."

"Yes, that's it on the head. You really are perceptive, Frank."

We got into my car, and Carolyn directed me to the restaurant. It was in a nice suburb, and walking in, I noticed how classy and well-appointed it was. Also, it was reasonably quiet, even though it was half-full. Most places in the city were so noisy. This would be good for having a conversation without shouting.

The head waiter led us to a table in the back, around the corner, so it was pretty private, with only a few tables nearby. Carolyn had obviously put a lot of thought into selecting this place. I was becoming very impressed with her.

The waiter came up and asked if we wanted drinks to start. Carolyn said that we'd have a look at the wine list, thanks. We agreed on good old Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough. He came back, and we told him about the wine choice. Perusing the menu, I asked Carolyn, "What's good here?"

"Oh, everything really. This is my restaurant for special occasions, and they do everything well." I was chuffed that I fell into the "special occasion" category. We both chose a seafood dish, with a vegetable side, which we gave as our orders.

Now we had time to talk. A slightly awkward silence fell over us as neither of us knew quite how to start. "Do you mind if I talk about Molly for a minute?" she asked.

"Of course not."

She paused and then said, "I'm a little worried about her. She's taken this divorce hard. I think she has a love/hate relationship with her dad. He was always so overbearing, and that hurt her in ways he had no idea about.

"But there was also some good connection, and they enjoyed doing a few things together sometimes when he wasn't being a bastard. So it's good in most ways that she only sees him every other weekend, but she also misses him. She is confused, I think."

I replied, "I can't pretend to know what you two have gone through, because we haven't had that. Beth misses her mum, of course, but we were always a happy family, aside from the usual conflicts everyone has."

"She is so lonely," Carolyn continued. "She doesn't have any real friends. She reads a lot and does very well in school. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but her social life is virtually non-existent. I wish she could get out more, but she doesn't even want to try.

"We are close, but she seems to depend on me for everything. We hug and kiss a lot, and..." She trailed off, not wanting to continue that line. "Well, she's totally dependent on me, emotionally. She thinks she's ugly, even though I've always told her that she's attractive."

"I see," I said, not really seeing but wanting Carolyn to know that I was listening. "I think she's quite nice looking, and I would think that teenage boys do too."

"Do you think she's pretty? I mean, I do, and I've always said that but as a mother I'm biased, so it's nice to hear you validate what I believe."

"Yes, she is very pretty."

"I just don't know how to help her socialise."

"I don't think you can do much more than you have. Unless maybe you can suggest group activities that she can participate in where she'll meet others. She has to make her own connections - you can't force them on her."

"No, I guess not. You really do understand people, Frank. I'm glad I met you. You're easy to talk to. On most of my previous dates, I struggled to find things to talk about. Most guys didn't want to hear about Molly."

"Maybe I have an advantage because I have a daughter Molly's age, and I have seen what she deals with."

"Yes, maybe."

Our food arrived, and it smelled terrific - tasted even better. "I can see why you like this place. The food is amazing."

"I like it."

We concentrated on enjoying our captivating meals. The wine was a perfect complement to the seafood. When we had mostly finished, Carolyn said, "Okay, quid pro quo. I've talked about Molly. Tell me about Beth."

"Okay," I said then paused, realising that there were things I could simply never mention. "Well, she's eighteen, as I think I mentioned. She's very bright and studies well most of the time. She had been pretty normal until Evelyn died but went into shock when that happened. I did, too, and we were a wreck.

"Evelyn's sister Betty was a godsend - she took in Beth during the week for a time, which helped a lot because I was devastated and wasn't able to be a good father. After a few months, I recovered enough to have Beth move back in with me.

"We were always close, but having only each other, we became closer emotionally. We cuddle a lot, and we tell each other that we love each other. She is so special to me, and I want the best for her.

"She withdrew from her friends for several months, but recently has made two close friends that have helped her a lot. She's finally come out of her shell and has actually been happy the last two weeks especially, sometimes unbearably so." We laughed at that, and I felt the tension relax between us.

"She's very independent and is happy staying home alone, getting around the city on public transport, etc. I'm not sure what else to say."

"You've said a lot, Frank. Beth sounds like a real gem. I hope that Molly can become more like her."

"Well Molly's only eighteen, right? She has time to grow up."

"Yes, sure," Carolyn said, but not with a convinced tone of voice.

We fell silent, and we looked into each other's eyes. I felt a real connection growing. She then put her hand tenderly on mine and said, "I like you, Frank. I think you have some special qualities. I want to get to know you well."

"I'd really like that too, Carolyn," I said, squeezing her hand gently.

We didn't say much until the waiter came by and asked, "Anything else for you folks?"

"Just the bill, please," Carolyn and I said in unison. That made us laugh. I was feeling close to her. I hoped that this was going to continue.

Carolyn wanted to pay half, but I stopped her and said, "How about if I pay this time, and you can pay the next time."

She smiled and said, "That's a great idea!"

I put my arm around her as we walked to my car, and she leaned into me. I opened her door for her. "Oh, a gentleman!"

I got in my side and said, "I think I know the way back, but tell me if I'm about to take a wrong turn." We were pretty quiet on the drive home, but it seemed to be a comfortable silence, not an awkward one.

I leapt out and opened her door again when we arrived at her house. Her legs parted as she was getting out, and I could see that she had very slim, almost athletic legs.

SCENE 43 - Afters

"Will you come in for a nightcap, Frank?" she said as she was getting out.

"I'd be delighted," I replied. I locked the car and put my arm around her as we walked to her door.

She let us in and yelled up the stairs, "Molly, I'm home." No answer. "Are you here?"

"Yes, Mum, I'm in my room."

"Okay," she yelled to Molly. To me, she said, "We're unlikely to see her again. She'll stay in her room with you here."

"I understand."

"Now please make yourself comfortable here, and I'll get a drink. What would you like? I have lots of different liqueurs."

I felt adventurous. "Do you have Kahlua?"

"I think so, let me check. Yes, we do! I also like it, but somehow I never think of it."

She poured us each a serving and brought it and sat next to me on her sofa.

"Cheers." We had a sip and set our glasses down on the table.

I started to say, "Carolyn, I..." but she quickly put her hand up to my face and kissed me on the lips, gently at first, but then her tongue reached out and slid over my lips as she pressed her body on mine. I responded in kind, and our kiss became fully passionate.

She then pulled back, her face close to mine, gazing at me. She almost panted, "Oh Frank, I hope you are real. I haven't felt this way for a long time. I don't usually throw myself at a man like this, but I feel that it's right. Please tell me you are real and I can trust you."

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers