Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Daddy, it sounds like you and Carolyn had each other screaming pretty loudly."

"Yeah, we did."

"What about Molly? Surely she heard you. How do you think she reacted to that?"

Oh wow, how much should I tell Beth? I thought for a minute, and then I remembered that I had always told Beth never to lie. "Carolyn left her bedroom door open to help Molly hear. She certainly did, and we heard her moan and scream, too. So we helped her cum a lot."

"Wow, Daddy, that's so hot. I really have to meet this girl now."

I thought a minute and just said, "I think you'll like her."

SCENE 46 - Back To School

Beth went back to school this week. She saw Kathy at school, not that they could do any playing there. Beth talked to Kathy and Sylvia on the phone a lot, but they didn't have a chance to visit.

Beth wanted to make love every night, and of course, I never minded that. Sometimes it was just that. For a couple of nights, we did special things.

One time she tied me to my chair in the lounge room, naked. She made me watch her masturbate with her fingers and cum, then use her vibrator and cum again. My cock was throbbing and leaking.

Then she found Brothers and Sisters and played the scene with the two boys over and over while stroking my cock very slowly with a very light touch. I could never have held out with that light touch on my own.

My excitement was incredible. I wanted so much to suck the boys. Beth's hand was keeping me just short of cumming. Whenever she thought I was going to cum, she'd take her hand off and giggle. I would usually leak more, then. I had a puddle down by my balls.

Eventually, she decided not to stop, and her light stroking set me off, shooting jets high up. The first one went over my head. The second one hit my face. The rest splattered my chest. She licked it all up and didn't share, the bitch.

To get even, the next night, I tied her up. I rigged the orgy scene at Mike's place to show on the TV. We watched it as I stood by her, stroking my cock and cumming on her twice before licking it up.

I then took her vibrator and used it to tease her nipples, her pussy and her clit alternately. Once I put it deep in her pussy and turned it up high and left it until she was about to cum then whipped it out before she could.

"Oh, you bastard. I hate you!" she yelled, but I knew she loved it. I then turned it to low and rubbed it up and down her clit. She was dripping like mad. I set it to medium and kept rubbing her clit.

She was constantly moaning. I turned it on high and pressed it hard against her clit. She was screaming, but just before she came, I took it away. "You filthy, rotten bastard," she yelled.

I let her impending cum subside, then started the slow vibrations again, then medium, then high, pressing hard again. This time I took pity on her and held it there.

"Ohhh fuuuckkk yess. Ahhh. Ohhhh." She came again and again. She yelled "Stop! Stop!" but I kept it there until she came again and then I turned it off. The chair was soaked with her juice.

I called Carolyn on Thursday night, and we talked about how much we enjoyed last Saturday night, and also how much we liked each other in general. I said that Beth wanted to meet her and Molly.

She thought about it and suggested a Saturday picnic. I checked the weather app, and it said fine and warm but not too hot, so I said yes if it was okay with Beth and Molly. She went to check with Molly. I knocked on Beth's door, and she said, "Who is it?"

I laughed and said, "Nobody".

"Well nobody can come in here so I guess you can come in." I loved my silly Beth.

"I'm talking to Carolyn, and she suggested a picnic on Saturday with the four of us. Sound good?" Squeals of joy from Beth. "I take it that's a yes?"

"Yes yes yes yes yes!"

To Carolyn: "Did you hear that?"

"Well yeah! That's great. Molly says it's okay. She wasn't as enthusiastic of course, but she hardly ever is."

We set a meeting place and time and I went back to my room. It needed to be early - 10:00 - because it was her ex's weekend to have Molly for the night.

"I hope Molly likes you and Beth. She's always so guarded with people."

"Well, I think she likes me a little." I wasn't going to tell her about Molly showing me her body. "And Beth has a way of getting anyone to like her if she decides she likes them."

"I hope so. Well, I'll see you both on Saturday. I'll pack the food if you want to bring soft drinks and wine."

"Deal."

SCENE 47 - Picnic

Saturday morning couldn't come quickly enough for Beth and me. I packed up drinks in an esky, and we headed to the park to meet Carolyn and Molly. It was a big park, so I had to drive around before I saw them a bit off the road. I parked, and we walked up to them. Well, I walked, and Beth ran.

I saw Beth introduce herself. She gave Carolyn a big hug and tried to give Molly a hug, but she pulled away, so Beth stepped back. "Hello, beautiful!" I said to Carolyn, and I gave her a big hug and a kiss. "Hi, Molly."

"Molly, this is my daughter Beth. She can be overly bubbly at times, but she has a heart of gold - please forgive her." Molly smiled.

We all sat on the blanket that Carolyn had laid out. "How was your week, Frank?"

"Oh, good. Busy. Busy is good, though. Pays the bills. And yours?"

"Pretty routine, the usual hectic life on my side as well."

I could see Beth rolling her eyes at our adult talk. "Daddy, can Molly and I take a walk?" She looked at Molly to see if that was okay with her, and she shrugged.

Carolyn said, "That's a yes from Molly." Molly gave her a little glare.

"Sure, Beth. Stay together and stay where you can be seen."

"Let's go, Molly," Beth said as she took Molly's hand and led her away.

"Wow, Beth is so friendly. No wonder she has made friends."

"Yes, I think she's special. I love her so much."

"I can tell."

We opened the wine and poured glasses. I looked at Carolyn deeply and said, "To us." She looked back and replied, "To us." We sipped, still gazing at each other.

Carolyn sighed and said, "Frank, I've been thinking about you. I've never dived into something with somebody as quickly as I have with you. It's scary, but it feels right. I hope it is."

"Oh Carolyn, I feel so much for you too. I know I'm so new at this, and you're my first date in twenty years, but I feel good as well. Not just the sex, which was amazing of course, but just being with you feels so right. I hope that I'm not just infatuated with a first date. I want this to be real."

"Me too."

We talked for a while about our past lives to get to know each other. We seemed to be understanding and accepting each other completely. All of a sudden, Beth came running up. "Daddy, can I borrow Carolyn? We need to talk."

"Uh, Okay, sure." Carolyn and I both wondered what this was all about, but Carolyn got up, and Beth led her by the hand away from me so she could talk in private. Molly sauntered over to the blanket and sat down.

"Can you pass me a lemonade, please?" she asked.

"Of course, Molly," I said as I dug one out and handed it to her. "I hope Beth didn't earbash you too much."

"Oh, it's fine. I don't mind her. She's really nice. I don't talk much."

"What did you talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know. Girl stuff."

"Okay."

After a minute, Molly spoke up. "I'm sorry that I paraded naked in front of you and then showed you my pussy when you were over. I shouldn't have done that. I'm just confused about things."

"No worries, Molly. Apology accepted and you're forgiven." She smiled.

"Do you think I'm attractive? I guess I did that because I think I'm ugly and I wanted you to like me."

"Of course, you are attractive, Molly. And you don't need to flash your body to get attention."

"My dad always told me I was ugly and fat. I guess I believe that."

"Well, he's a creep for saying that. It's definitely not true. That's just his way of controlling you through humiliation."

She paused. "I never thought of it like that. Yes, you are right. He was - no, is - a control freak. I'm glad I only see him every fortnight. I don't like it much when I have to go over."

"I'm sure he loves you."

"I don't think he knows what love is. He bullied my Mum for a long time. When she finally had enough and started standing up to him, he got violent. That's what broke up their marriage."

"I'm sorry you had to grow up with that. I feel lucky that Evelyn and I had a loving relationship. We always tried to love Beth so much too."

"She's so lucky to have you as a dad. Was her mum nice?"

"Evelyn was wonderful. She was strict but always caring. I'm sorry about your dad, but your mum loves you very much, I can tell."

"Yes, we are close." She cast her eyes down as if to go into hiding. I didn't pry into that.

Beth came running up to me. Does that girl ever walk? "Okay, Daddy, your turn, come on."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me away as Carolyn sat down on the blanket and said to me, "She's quite something, your Beth."

"What's up, Beth?" I inquired when we were some distance away from the others.

"Okay, Daddy, here's the thing. Molly and I talked about girl stuff, and I decided I like her a lot. You and Carolyn are hitting it off, and if you do keep going, then Molly and I will be together a lot. So I wanted her to know something about me, so I didn't scare her off later.

"I told her that I masturbate a lot. No, I didn't tell her about you and me, don't worry. She told me that she was relieved to hear that, because she masturbates a lot all the time, too. So that's cool.

"I then told her that I like girls and that I have a couple of friends that I play with. She asked if I meant sexually, and I said yes. She went quiet for a minute and then said, 'I think I'd like that'.

"I then said that I like her and that if she wanted to play sometime, I'd love to. She said, 'Yes. I want to.' I gave her a hug and kiss. That's when I came and got Carolyn."

Wow, my Beth doesn't beat around the bush.

"I told Carolyn pretty much what I just told you. Then I asked her if she would be upset if Molly and I play. She thought about it and then said, 'No, I don't mind. I think you could be very good for Molly.' Isn't that great, Daddy? I get a new friend while you and Carolyn love each other."

"Wow Beth, you aren't afraid to ask for what you want. But thinking about it, I think you could help Molly a lot. She's been damaged by her dad, and she's pretty confused. She could use a good friend."

"Oh Daddy, I'm so glad you feel that way. You're the best dad a girl could have."

She bounded back to the blanket as I walked back, thinking what a wonderful girl I have for a daughter. She's wise beyond her years.

As I got to the blanket, Beth was saying to Molly, "Okay, girl. I've talked to your mum and my dad, and it's settled. They said it's okay if we play." Molly looked embarrassed but then smiled.

"But not now, kids. We have to eat." Carolyn reprimanded.

Carolyn's food was delicious. We had one more glass of wine and then capped the bottle. We had to pack up by 1:00 to get Molly over to her dad's by 2:00.

When Molly heard Carolyn say that, her mood changed. I could tell that she didn't want to go, but had to because of the court agreement.

At our cars, Carolyn and I had a deep hug and kiss. Beth gave Molly a hug, which was accepted this time and then a soft kiss on the lips.

Concluded in chapter 11