Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Carolyn. I feel the same way. Yes, this is me. What you see is what you get. I'm thrilled that you seem to like me. I will never do anything to betray your trust."

"Oh, Frank." She kissed me again, and our hands wandered over each other. She found my hand and placed it on her luscious boob. I started caressing it gently, and she moaned into my mouth as we kissed. She pulled her face away again and whispered, "Make love with me, Frank."

"Oh, Carolyn, I want to." Then I realised that Molly was in the house. "What about Molly?"

Carolyn pulled back and sat back and thought then after a deep breath said, "Okay, here's the thing about Molly. She and I have talked about this, so we have an understanding. She has been in the house when I've had men in my bedroom a few times.

"The first time, I was afraid that Molly might freak out or be hurt. When I finally got her to open up after he left, it turns out that she has masturbated for a long time, but hadn't ever had an orgasm.

"That was a surprise to me, but I assured her that I was happy for her to touch herself and that there was nothing wrong with it. The real surprise was that listening to us make love finally allowed her to release and cum.

"I've talked more with her, and she cums masturbating now, but hearing me make love always sets her off. So she enjoys it, and she's happy for me to be with a guy.

"Is that too weird for you? Would that disturb you? I want to know because I don't want to hide this from you."

"Uh well, that's different, but no, that doesn't bother me."

"Oh, I'm so relieved. A couple of guys took flight and couldn't handle that. I try to be honest about it upfront because you are likely to hear Molly moan and I don't want you to freak out."

"I can handle it, Carolyn."

She launched herself at me again, and we kissed madly. I caressed her boob again and got her nipple hard, which made her moan. Her hand found my erect cock and stroked it through my pants. "Let's go to bed," she said, getting up and leading me by the hand.

As we passed a door, Carolyn knocked three times. I assumed that it was Molly's room and that the knock was a signal that we were going to bed together. Carolyn left her bedroom door wide open as we walked in, presumably to allow Molly to hear better.

We stood near the bed and kissed tenderly. She unbuttoned my shirt and caressed my chest and then teased my nipples, which made me moan softly. I reached around her dress and took her zipper down.

I took the dress off her shoulders and saw her well-shaped boobs in her bra. I leaned down, taking the dress with me to the floor. She stepped out of it and with a foot, flicked it up to her hand which then tossed it onto a chair.

She took my shirt off, and we kissed, our bodies pressing together. My hands found the clasp of her bra, and I unclasped it. I pulled back, took her shoulder straps down her arms and let her bra fall to the floor.

I gazed at her beautiful boobs. They were full but totally firm. Her nipples were almost as big as Beth's. I kissed her again and felt her boobs press into my chest.

She kneeled down and undid my belt, then whipped down my pants and underwear. She then started to take off her knickers, but I said, "Leave them on, for now," so she did. We kissed and held each other tight again, and my cock got hard and was rubbing through her knickers.

"Oh I want you so much," she said, pulling the covers back and lying on the bed. I joined her and worshipped her lovely body with my hands and my mouth. My hands wandered all over, and my mouth kissed her upper body and then her boobs and finally found her nipples.

I sucked and licked each nipple in turn. My hand found her pussy and rubbed it through her knickers. She moaned, and I rubbed harder, licking a nipple faster. "Oh, God, yes."

I moved my body over her, my hands holding my upper body up off of her, and placed my hard cock onto her knickers. I started stroking my cock up and down on her pussy, pressing harder. I felt her knickers getting wet. I gazed at her lovely boobs and was getting more excited myself.

I started rubbing my cock on her pussy faster and faster, and she started moaning more and more. I pulled back to support my weight with my knees as my cock rubbed her, so I could pull on her hard nipples. "Ohhh yes," she moaned.

I pinched the nipples gently, and she screamed a bit. "Too much?" I asked.

"No, no, I love pinching. Go ahead and pinch hard." I followed her wishes and pinched her nipples hard and started rubbing her pussy fast with my hard cock. "Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Don't stop. Don't stop. Ohhh. Yes. Ahhh."

Her head went back, and she closed her eyes, and she came hard and screamed. I stopped stroking and just pressed my cock down, releasing her nipples and enjoying the view of her lovely body in ecstasy. She stopped moaning, but then I heard moans and a scream from Molly's room.

Different, I thought, but if I can please a woman and her daughter at the same time, and that's what they want, I'm happy to oblige.

When Carolyn opened her eyes again, I gazed at them and took her knickers off. Her pussy was shaved, with a landing strip above it, and I could see her thin lips. When I had the knickers off, I brought them up to my nose and sniffed deeply. "Mmmmm, nice aroma. I'll have to taste." I tossed them onto the floor.

"I need to examine what got them so wet." I moved to give my face a close-up view of her pussy. "Would you like to open your legs for me?" Her legs flew wide open. Her lips parted to let me see into her pink pussy. I usually would lick the lips before anything else, but I had a different idea tonight.

I stuck my tongue out straight and stabbed it deep into her pussy then pulled it out, not touching her afterwards. I repeated that every few seconds and she started moaning.

I then got really wicked with my teasing. I moved so I could spread her lips wide with the fingers of each hand, and then stabbed deep into the pussy, in and out.

I could see her clit getting hard, so on the next dive, my tongue gave it a quick flick and pulled back again. She gasped. The intermittent touching then no contact was driving her crazy, exactly my idea.

I alternated stabs into her pussy with flicks of her clit. Then I'd break up the pattern, sometimes diving in two or three times in a row, occasionally flicking her clit two or three times in a row.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" she complained, but not really.

I kept that up a few more times, then I stayed away for about fifteen seconds. Then I dived my tongue deep into her pussy and held it, licking all around inside, for about five seconds, then pulled back. "Ohhhh," she moaned.

I repeated that twice, eliciting more and louder moans. I waited about twenty seconds and then I plastered her clit with my tongue, sucking it and licking it hard and fast.

She constantly screamed, cumming and cumming. I heard screams from Molly's room, as well. I kept going for maybe half a minute until Carolyn screamed, "Oh, stop. Stop."

I pulled off of her and laid by her side, watching her breathe hard and quiver with her continuing spasms. Molly's moaning continued, then became softer.

When Carolyn opened her eyes and looked at me, I asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Bloody hell, you know I did. Wow, I haven't cum that hard, in like, well I don't know when. Okay, mister, it's your turn now. Lie on your back!"

Oo, she was taking control now. She stroked my cock to hardness then licked its shaft. Taking my cock head into her mouth, she started me moaning.

I was preparing for a blowjob, but she jumped up on top of me and slid her pussy down over my cock, deep in one stroke. She pulled up halfway and slammed back down. I gasped. Up and down again, even deeper.

Then she started squeezing and releasing with her pussy. I moaned louder. I heard soft moans from Molly. It excited me so much to know that Carolyn and I were helping Molly as well as pleasing each other. Carolyn started pulling up just a little while squeezing, then releasing and slamming back down.

She kept this up, and on the third or fourth stroke, I started moaning continuously, louder and louder with each stroke. Molly's moans matched mine.

Carolyn started moving up my shaft with her motions. Always moving up and down just a little, always squeezing going up and releasing going down. She was milking my cock, and I felt my cum start its way out. When she reached my cock head and milked it, my moans became screams.

Molly started screaming loud and fast and hard, and then I heard, "Oh, I'm cummming. Ahhhh." My cock almost shot when I heard Molly cum, but Carolyn sensed that and stopped moving and squeezing, with just my cock head in her dripping pussy.

I was just on the edge, my cock head throbbing in Carolyn's pussy. When the impending cum had receded, Carolyn slid slowly down all the way. Now she restarted her squeeze/release motion, but now all the way up my cock to the head, then slowly back down. The full-length milking started my cum outward again.

My moans resumed, again getting louder and louder. Carolyn expertly kept me edging. I was moaning continuously again, loudly. Molly's moans also resumed, and I could tell that she had another huge cum as she gave an immense scream.

"Good boy, Frank. You've made Molly cum harder than I have ever heard her. Now for your reward." She started speeding up, still squeezing and releasing. My cum was getting pulled out. My moans became screams.

Molly was moaning again. Carolyn slowed down for a few seconds, then sped up again. "Ohhh," I moaned.

Molly matched it with "Ahhh." Carolyn then quit squeezing, repositioned herself and started pounding my cock hard and fast with her pussy.

I screamed to wake the neighbours. "AHHH. AHHH."

Molly screamed, "Ohhh fuuuuck." My cum shot up into Carolyn's pussy again and again, draining my balls. Molly and I were screaming together with our massive cumming.

Carolyn pushed down and held, my cock pulsing inside her pussy. She stayed there until I was settled, then nestled into my arms. When I could look at her, she was smiling. I returned the smile.

"Can you stay the night?" she asked. I hadn't planned to, but Beth was over at Sylvia's, so why not?

"Yes," I answered.

We fell asleep that way, totally satisfied.

SCENE 44 - Molly In The Night

I woke up very early. I looked at Carolyn's clock, and it was 4:22. I felt the need to wee, so I extracted myself from under Carolyn without waking her. I crept to the hallway and looked for the toilet.

I hadn't dressed, since it was so early and I didn't figure Molly would be up, but when I opened the door to leave the toilet, Molly was standing there, naked.

I started to say something, but Molly whispered, "Shhh," and put a finger to her lips. I looked her up and down. Wow, she did have a stunning body. Beautiful curves and boobs even bigger than Carolyn's.

She turned to go to her room but looked back and beckoned me to follow with a finger. I knew I shouldn't go, but my resistance was too weak. We went into her room, and she closed the door quietly.

She stood in front of me, about half a metre away. A night light across the room was enough for me to see her clearly. She whispered, "You made Mum cum so hard. I have never heard her scream like that. I'm glad. She needs someone. And.....you made me cum so hard. I have never cum that hard. Thank you."

"Um, you're welcome," was all I could say.

"Did you hear me scream?"

"Uh, yes, I did."

"Did it excite you to know that I was listening to you and Mum cumming, and cumming myself?"

"Uh."

"It did, didn't it?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad. You helped me cum, and I helped you cum. Do you think I'm attractive?" she asked.

"Oh yes, you have a pretty face and a stunning body."

"Really? I think I'm ugly."

"No way. You are gorgeous."

"You are looking at my naked body. Does it excite you?"

"Yes, it does. Maybe it shouldn't, but it does."

"I'm getting excited looking at you," she said, as she started playing with her nipples. "Do you like my tits?"

"Oh, yes, I do." My cock was agreeing, getting hard as I watched her make her nipples hard.

I heard Carolyn cough, and I decided that I needed to get back to her.

"Aw, don't go," Molly complained.

"I have to. I shouldn't be in here like this."

"Awwwwww." She looked so disappointed, but I was starting to panic. "Another time, then."

I said nothing but opened her door quietly and closed it softly. I crept back into Carolyn's bed. She seemed to be asleep. I thought about Molly, and my cock raged to hardness, but I couldn't risk touching it. I finally went back to sleep after a half hour.

SCENE 45 - Sunday

I woke and looked at the clock. 9:15. I picked up my phone and saw there was a message from Beth. "Did ya get lucky?" I laughed.

Carolyn woke up and asked, "What's so funny?"

"A message from Beth."

"Well, so?"

I handed her the phone for her to read it. She laughed and asked, "Well, did you get lucky?"

I smiled at her and said, "Yes, very lucky," and gave her a soft kiss.

I replied to Beth with a smiley emoticon. She replied with ten grins.

I got up and put on my clothes. I saw Carolyn's knickers and picked them up and smelled them. They still smelled of her pussy from my cock rubbing on her pussy in them. "You want to keep those, don't you?" she asked.

"Uh, well I hadn't thought of it..."

"Go ahead, take them. Smell my pussy whenever you want to. I've had guys ask for that, and I've always found it creepy, but for you, I'm happy."

I stuffed them into my pants pocket when I got dressed, then I headed to the toilet again. When I got out, I heard soft moans from Molly's room. I smiled but headed back into Carolyn. She had put on a nightgown, with nothing under it. She looked lovely. I held her to me and kissed her.

"Sorry, I gotta wee," she said, as she ran down the hall. I headed downstairs and sat in the lounge room. Faint moans were still coming from Molly's room, ending with a louder cry, then silence.

"Want some breakfast?" Carolyn asked when she came downstairs.

"No thanks, I think I'll head home in a minute."

"Okay, I'll get something."

Molly then came downstairs and sat opposite me in a chair. She couldn't be seen from the kitchen. She was also in a nightie. I could see her lovely boobs hanging free under it. She smiled at me and spread her legs wide and spread her pussy lips with her fingers, so I could see deep inside her pussy.

I had a good look and mouthed "very nice", and then motioned for her to close her legs. Her smile widened. She pointed to my pants. I looked down and saw that Carolyn's knickers were poking out of my pocket. I stuffed them back in. She gave me a thumbs-up and smiled.

"Oh, good morning, Molly," Carolyn said as she came in with a plate of toast, and gave Molly a kiss on the cheek. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Mum, very well. I was so relaxed." We all knew why. "And you?"

"Just fine, my love." We all knew why.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone," I said, as I rose to go to the door.

Carolyn followed me and hugged me close and whispered, "Last night was incredible. Please say you'll keep seeing me."

I nodded and whispered back, "Of course!"

Beth greeted me at the door when I got home. "Good morning, Daddy," she said and kissed me deeply. "Oh, yummmm. Carolyn tastes great." I hadn't washed my face this morning, I remembered. "Oh, Daddy, I'm so happy for you! Was she good?"

I paused to recollect just how fantastic she had been. "Oh yes, Beth, she was fantastic. I hope I was as good for her."

"I'm sure you were, Daddy, you probably had her screaming out loud."

"Yeah, she did."

"Well, good for you. See? I knew you'd find someone. Did you meet Molly?"

I had to stop and think how much to tell Beth. "Yes."

"What's she like?"

"Well she's very shy, so I didn't see much of her." Boy, that was a lie.

"Is she pretty?"

"Yes, I'd say so."

"Does she have little tits? I know you like little tits."

"Well no, they're pretty big."

"Well, since you got lucky, I assume you will keep seeing Carolyn."

"Yes. She wants to keep seeing me, and I want to see more of her too."

"Yayyy! I want to meet her, and Molly too."

"I'm sure we can arrange that."

"Oh, Daddy, I love you. I'm so proud of you. I want you to be so happy."

I sighed contentedly, and said, "Beth, for the first time in a very long time, I can say I am very happy."

"That's great, Daddy. Now let's go upstairs to your room. I bet your cock needs to be cleaned off."

We stripped and jumped into my bed. Beth went down on me and sucked my cock. "Oh wow, Carolyn tastes great. I hope I can lick her pussy someday." Beth didn't waste time but sucked and stroked my cock, and I squirted into her mouth after about five minutes. "Mmmmm," she moaned, then came up and kissed me and shared my cum with me.

"I love you, Daddy," she said, then kissed me and bounded back to her room. I guessed that Sylvia had made her cum several times the night before and probably this morning too, so she didn't need me for that now.

It was a spectacular day - much cooler, a relief from the brutal summer heat. I suggested a walk by the shore. Beth liked that idea, and she suggested packing a picnic lunch. We did, and we spent a great day together, doing something other than sex.

We got home about dinner time, so we heated up microwave meals and ate in the kitchen. After rinsing the dishes, Beth asked if we could make love. Of course, I could never resist my beautiful Beth.

We went up to my room and stripped, and I pulled back the covers. "Daddy, what did you do for Carolyn? Show me. Do me like you did her." I told her to lie on her back and spread her legs. I then repeated what I had done for Carolyn, and Beth screamed several times.

"Wow, no wonder she wants to see you again. Now, tell me what she did for you, exactly. I want to learn."

"You are already fantastic, Beth, but okay."

I had her get on top of me with my cock inside her. "It was pretty much what you did a few days ago, milking my cock. She went down all the way." Beth copied that. "Then she moved up and down just a little. She squeezed with her pussy on the way up, then let go on the way down. Slow short strokes like that, deep at first."

"Like this?" Beth said as she stroked my cock.

"Shorter strokes." She shortened the stroke, and I gasped, "Oh yeah, like that. Now she moved up my cock, still very short strokes up and down, but gradually higher and higher up my cock." Beth duplicated Carolyn's technique. "Oh, yes, that's it."

When Beth got up to the head and was milking it, I was about to cum, so I shouted, "Stop and hold. I don't want to cum yet. I'm about to. Hold still." My cock head was throbbing, just inside Beth's pussy.

When my cum subsided, I said, "Now slide all the way down. Mmmm yes. Now do the milking thing, but full-length, all the way to my head, then back down deep. Ohhhh yesssss. Keep that up, slowly." Beth was milking my cock and bringing my cum up again.

"Ohhh, I'm close, Beth. Now just fuck me hard and fast with your wonderful pussy. Ohhhh yess. Ahhhh. Ohhhh yess, Beth. AHHHH." I squirted my cum deep into her. I didn't have to tell Beth to push down and hold - she knew that was what I wanted now as my cock throbbed in her incredible pussy.

"So that's what Carolyn did for you?"

"Oh yeah, Beth. Almost exactly."

"No wonder you want to see her again."

Beth lay down by my side, and I held her so close. I felt like the happiest man in the world. A month ago, I was the loneliest guy in the world.

Now, I had so many girls and women giving me so much pleasure. Beth, of course, then Kathy with her boobs. Oh yeah, Mike and I had sucked each other off - that was unexpectedly hot. Now Carolyn. And Molly was hitting on me.