Bethany's Backdoor Man

Story Info
A landlord's wife finds satisfaction with a tenant.
2.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was June of 1994 if I remember correctly. I was fresh out of getting my masters after having been away from school for a over a decade. I had decided to go back to the University of Tennessee, my alma mater, I had missed the charm of Knoxville and just couldn't imagine going anywhere else. It had been a month since I graduated with a MS, and I was making decent money working in IT, an area of expertise that was growing increasingly important.

At the time I was living in small 1 bedroom house on the outskirts of Knoxville, and my landlord, John, was my next door neighbor. He and his wife were in their late thirties and his job often took him out of town and even out of state. John's wife, Bethany, was usually the one I talked to if I needed anything and she was often the one I paid my rent to. She was pretty, slender, with blonde hair that she kept in a bobcut style with bangs, and she had pretty blue eyes. Being somewhat of a down home country girl, she was handy with tools and knew how to repair things. I was a bit handy with tools myself but since I was living in a rental, I figured it would be a better idea to let her fix anything that broke.

There was something else though; for the last few months, Bethany and I had been having an intimate relationship. Every time John went out of town, I would come over and Bethany and I would have sex. Tonight, a Friday night, was one such occasion. It was a little after 9:00 when I headed out my back door and slipped over to hers. Bethany opened the door for me so that I wouldn't have to knock, everything had to be done quietly, after dark, and in secrecy. The days were pretty long now so our liaisons had to come later in the evening.

Bethany held the door open for me and once I had snuck in, she closed the door behind me. All the blinds were closed and the only noise I could hear was the sound of country music coming from the radio in the master bedroom.

"You weren't seen were you?" Bethany asked me, looking out the glass pane of the back door.

"No, it's dead quite outside. My guess is that everyone's in bed."

"Good. I've been bored out of my mind all day," Bethany turned her attention to me and gave me a smile followed by a questioning glance. "So, how was your day?"

"It was fine," I replied. "Pretty slow today at work for me too." We kissed briefly and I followed her into the master bedroom. We both began to undress until we were nearly naked. Bethany took off her shirt, shorts and bra, until she was clad only in a pair of high leg, white cotton, bikini-style panties. She examined herself in the mirror on top of the dresser, quickly adjusting her hair. Her breasts were B-cups with pink areolas. She had a very sexy body. I undressed to my underwear and crawled in bed. A sorrowful, slow country song about marital infidelity was playing on the nightstand radio. I suddenly began to feel a bit guilty.

"I guess John's out of town I take it?"

"Yeah, he's in Arkansas...won't be back until Monday," she replied. I could tell she didn't want to talk about it so I didn't inquire any further. Bethany crawled into bed and began caressing my genitals through my briefs. I was getting hard. She pulled my cock out over top of the waistband of my briefs and began to suck my hard cock. It felt great. Bethany seemed to be really good at giving head. No other woman I had been with had sucked my cock as good as her. I slid my underwear off completely and threw them on the floor next to the rest of my clothes. Bethany stuffed her hand down her panties and began touching herself as we kissed. After a few moments she slid her panties off and crawled over top of me, grabbing my hard cock and guiding me in. Her pussy was hairy but well groomed and maintained. I fondled her breasts as she rode me and we kissed. After a while she turned around and began riding me reverse cowgirl. She had a great looking butt, and it looked even better grinding against my crotch. She always took care to mind how loud she was unless the neighbors heard but she couldn't help but let out a few ecstatic moans. A Reba McEntire song on the radio helped drown a bit of it out.

After a few minutes Bethany hopped off of me and bent over the bed. She wanted it doggystyle, that was her favorite position. It was my turn to do all the work. I got behind her and inserted my throbbing cock into her moist pussy and started pumping. I stared into her brown anus, almost mesmerized by it. I was pumping vigorously and Bethany was moaning loudly, throwing caution to the wind. She began rubbing her clitoris. We were both nearly there. I knew she was on the pill so there was no need to pull out. I began pumping faster until I had reached the point of no return and began pumping slower as I emptied my balls into her. I slowly pulled out.

A minute or so passed without saying a word. Finally Bethany looked at me with a more serious look on her face and asked "Do you want to stay the night with me?" I could tell she felt a bit lonely. It was a Friday night, I didn't see why I couldn't.

"Sure," I replied. Bethany gave me a smile and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You're the best," Bethany said. I didn't know if it was me in particular that she wanted, or if she just wanted someone, anyone, to be with her, but I strongly suspected it was the former. She pulled up her panties and threw on a t-shirt from out of the dresser, casually singing along to an upbeat song by the group Shenandoah that was playing on the radio. "...well there ain't no place that I'd rather be; next to you sitting next to me..." How fitting. I put my briefs on and hopped in the bed. Bethany turned down the radio and climbed into bed with me. I stared up at the ceiling as she snuggled up to me. I was falling in love with another man's wife, and she seemed to be madly in love with me. I knew it was a bit risky having a sexual relationship with my landlord's wife, but she was really pretty, really nice to me, and I was getting my dick wet, and I suppose that overruled any sense I had.

The next morning I awoke to find Bethany had already risen and was cooking breakfast. The sound and smell of sizzling bacon greeted me as I walked into the kitchen. Regis Philbin and Kathie Lee Gifford were blabbing on about some vapid nonsense on the TV set in the living room. Bethany's hair was up in a towel and she was wearing a camisole and short khaki shorts. The sun was already out, it looked like it was going to be a pretty day.

"Good morning," I said, grabbing a mug out of the cupboard and pouring myself some coffee.

"Hey," Bethany looked at me and gave a brief smile. Her countenance betrayed the fact that there was something troubling her but I didn't want to inquire before breakfast. Bethany handed me a plate of bacon, scrambled eggs and a slice of toast. "I didn't know how you liked your bacon or eggs done. I've always done my bacon crispy and my eggs scrambled."

"I don't really have a preference," I replied truthfully as I sat down at the kitchen table. "Besides, I can't complain about a free meal." Bethany sat down across from me.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Bethany asked. Other than grocery shopping I really didn't have much to do today.

"Oh, nothing really, picking up a few things in town."

"Oh okay, I'll be over to mow your yard at about 1. Is that okay?"

"Yeah sure, that's probably when I'll be out," I replied. Bethany gave a look of disappointment at me saying this. A few minutes passed without either of us saying anything. Bethany looked like she was in deep thought as she ate her breakfast.

"So...umm...what are you doing tonight?" she asked cautiously. It came to me then what had been troubling her. She was still lonely, and a bit bored.

"You're wanting a round two I'm guessing?" I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Yeah well it's boring as hell around here and it's just me most of the time, what else am I supposed to do? John doesn't lay a finger on me when he even is here!" Bethany had said more than she meant to, her tone suddenly became more serious. She let out a sigh. "I have needs, and urges, and I...I just, I don't know."

"You don't have to justify your actions to me," I replied. "I'm not judging, and as far as I know, you and I are the only ones who know about us."

"Which reminds me," Bethany said, getting up from the table and grabbing a roll of duct tape out of the cabinet. "When you leave, leave out the front door, that way it doesn't look suspicious, and take this." She handed me the duct tape.

"What is this?" I asked.

"So that if someone sees you leaving, they might think I'm loaning you something for a repair or something. Bring it back tonight through the back door." I did just as she asked, and all throughout the day I couldn't stop thinking about her, about last night, about this morning, and about what was to transpire this evening.

When the time came Bethany greeted me at the door as usual. As I walked in the door I noticed that she was already partly undressed, wearing a pair of white cotton panties and a t-shirt that wasn't even close to coming down low enough to cover them. I thought this was odd. She was throwing a lot more caution to the wind than usual. She also seemed a bit more cheerful tonight than she did this morning.

"Here you go," I said, handing her the duct tape. I had hardly seen the need for the whole duct tape thing. I doubted anyone saw us. Bethany took the tape and put it in the cabinet.

"Hopefully before long we won't have to keep sneaking around like this," she said confidently. I wondered what she meant by that. I followed her into the bedroom and we started to kiss, the radio was the only noise that could be heard. After a few moments Bethany broke off the kiss and took off her t-shirt off, throwing it on the floor. I undressed completely and we resumed kissing as we made our way to the bed. Bethany was lying on her back on the bed as I made my way lower down her body, kissing her breasts, her tummy, her lower abdomen. I slid her panties off and began eating her out. I worked my way around her inner labia, which was rather small compared to some women I had been with. I worked my way up to the sensitive pink nub of her clitoris. She moaned as I inserted a finger inside her. She was wet, and I was hard.

I inserted my rock hard cock inside her and began pumping. I had always found beside missionary very pleasurable. Bethany was moaning nonstop, broken only by the force of flesh on flesh.

"Ever had sex in a chair?" I asked her as I bent down to kiss her lips, "It's always something I've wanted to try."

"Let's try it," Bethany replied lovingly. We made our way over to the armchair by the wall. I sat down in the chair and Bethany and sat in my lap with her feet on my thighs, she grabbed my member and placed it inside her. She began to ride me in the reverse cowgirl position. After a few minutes of this we got up and I started to fuck her doggystyle. Once again I stared into her brown asshole, partly because I found it mesmerizing and partly because it was a pretty asshole, and looking at it helped me to cum. My knees grew weak and my toes started curling as I reached my climax. I slowed down my pumping as I finished inside her.

Bethany turned around and kissed me on the lips. She had a glow of sexual contentment to her. She went into the bathroom and tended to herself as I began to get dressed. I was deep in thought. Bethany's demeanor had changed since this morning. A country song by a female artist about leaving her no good, good-for-nothing man was playing on the nightstand radio. It was a victorious and happy song. Bethany pulled on her panties and her T-shirt, she had a big smile on her face. That's when it dawned on me. Bethany's marriage was coming to an end. She had known this for a while but now it seemed as though her entire mindset had changed. It was no longer a sad or scary thing for her. She looked at me and smiled as she pulled her hair through the neck hole of her T-shirt. I knew she was already in love with me, but now it seems as though I was falling in love with her.

The next year saw Bethany's divorce with John become finalized. She and I fell in love and we married in June of 1996.