Bethany's Diary Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth is surprised by her latest client.
3.6k words
4.68
4.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Professor

I know that some girls are forced into prostitution, either because they have few other prospects or in order to feed a spiraling drug addiction. For me, as you well know, it was a career choice and a means of boosting my income to see me through university; it was a studied and bold decision not taken lightly or easily and once I'd turned my back on respectability it became easier (dare I say exciting) and very, very lucrative. Don't get me wrong, it took courage, but unlike many working girls, I'd never had to walk the dark streets and I feel so sorry for the back street whores that scrape a living and never amount to anything more than a cheap fuck.

It had been a slow weekend and as I sat in my new apartment in the city's exclusive financial quarter, my phone 'pinged'. It was a message from Kelly, my manager, that read: 'Psychology Professor, Alex Allen, dinner engagement tomorrow evening. Interested? '

'Of course. Send details.' I replied, happy to be doing something at last, though of course I would be paid whether I was needed or not.

***

I arrived early for my appointment, shortly after the medical conference that the professor had been attending had ended, but there were so many 'Professor-like' men in the hotel lobby that it was impossible to determine which was to be my date for the evening. A beautiful and slender woman, perhaps in her early 30's, sat at a table by the door watching me; she was dressed in a light grey trouser suit and a pale pink blouse and frankly I wondered whether she too was working, albeit, leagues above me. She grinned and I smiled and nodded in response before resuming my fruitless search. Frustrated, I contacted the office, asking them for my professors contact number and I it called it at once.

Behind me a mobile phone was ringing and the woman I'd seen earlier smiled without picking up the phone that lay before her on the table. I felt my jaw drop causing her to laugh riotously, but at last she rescued me from my embarrassment, asking me to join her. She introduced herself, "Alex, short for Alexandria. My parents tell me that I was conceived in Egypt". She complemented me on my looks and dress and yet I felt like a duckling next to a swan.

"I've spared you the ordeal of a rather dull lecture, but I'm so pleased that you could join me for dinner." She said in musical tones and I was relieved, but didn't let it show.

I engaged her in small talk, asking if it was her first time in the city and she shook her head. "I come down three or four times a year. A very good friend is dean at the university and he asks me to guest lecture from time to time. I love it here, so rich and vibrant. I may move here permanently one day."

She asked me about my life, my past, genuinely interested in the path I'd chosen and I reluctantly confided that while I loved my work and the life it enabled me to live, I was also collecting material for a book and to my surprise she didn't laugh.

"Perhaps you might find something of interest to add to your notes this evening." She replied checking her watch. "We need to go. Dinner is at 8." She stood and straightened her pants and offered me her hand. I wondered how those gathered would react to such an open gesture, but as she didn't seem to care I took her hand and felt her squeeze firmly, encouragingly. Dinner was to be held within the hotel, but as we looked out across a sea of gathering suits and cocktail dresses Alex leaned close and whispered. "Shall we have a little fun with them tonight?" There was childlike mischief dancing in her eyes and I nodded excitedly. Alex guided me to the restroom and without a word began to undress. "We'll trade places." She announced, "You can be the university professor and I'll be the escort."

"Ok." I was surprised and confused, but it was her dollar and I loved playing games. I unzipped my short cocktail dress and stepped out of it leaving me in black stockings, panties and heels. I wore no bra, and l admired Alex figure as she took off her jacket and blouse, handing them to me before taking off her pants. We were of a similar size and although my breasts were relatively small, hers were fractionally smaller still and perfect. The blouse was a little tight on me, but I left the first three buttons unfastened, leaving the jacket open too. "Too much?" I asked.

"God no. You should see how I dress back home. I'll take your stockings too if you don't mind. "

I pulled on her pants while she slipped into my dress. "You look stunning." Alex complemented, but I had to admit my dress could have been made for her, so perfect was the fit.

I offered her my hand as she had and she laughed taking it. We weaved our way to our table, squeezing between chairs and awaiting diners, taking our seat at a table already full of strangers. There were six others at our table and I introduced myself as Alex had, "Professor Allen, Alex. And this is my girlfriend, Beth."

We listened while the others introduced themselves, three academics with their partners.

"What did you think of the lecture professor Allen?" One of the older men asked.

"Alex please, there's no need for formality here." But, as I could see he'd not be so easily distracted I added, "I thought it rather slow."

"Downright boring, I'd say." Another man added.

Feeling brave I continued. "There were salient points and evidence to support the underlying theme, but one needs to captivate an audience and not simply present facts."

There was a muttering of agreement. "What did you think Beth?" the wife of the first speaker asked.

"It was so dull." Alex said simply. "Most of it went over my head, but frankly I think the presenter needed a rocket up his arse."

"Beth!" I exclaimed, but our companions were laughing and nodding in agreement.

Throughout Dinner Alex was mostly quiet, speaking only when someone addressed her directly, while I bluffed my way through with my knowledge of high school psychology. I felt that throughout the meal, Alex was watching me, studying me and I loved that she held my hand, squeezing it to reassure me. Dinner came to an end and the others made their excuses, heading for their rooms and I waited wondering whether Alex would invite me to hers, hoping that she would. "How did I do?" I asked when the others had all departed.

"Top of the class." She replied taking both my hands and kissing me. "It's still early. Would you like to come to a club with me?"

"Sure, I love dancing."

"That's not the kind of club I had in mind." She laughed, "But we can dance there too if you like."

***

We stepped into a waiting taxi; Alex handed the driver what looked like a dark purple business card and we moved off at once. "I have to do this." She said, taking off one shoe so that she could remove a stocking to bind about my eyes.

"A blindfold? Are we going to U.N.C.L.E headquarters?" I laughed.

"No this place has much higher security; its members include government minsters and diplomats and it's not a club that advertises for business." She gently tied the blindfold and adjusted it to ensure I couldn't see. As we drove I felt my excitement building, intoxicated by the scent of her perfume and the feel of her expensive clothes against me. At last we disembarked and walked as the taxi drove away.

"It's not far," Alex, took my arm in hers, guiding her blind companion. "The pavement is smooth and without obstacles." She assured me.

We'd barely travelled a hundred paces when Alex stopped and turned me to the right.

"Take a step forward, and another. Now there are six steps to climb. Slow and easy."

I counted them, worried that I might miscount and stumble, but Alex held me tightly, steadying me. A door opened and closed behind me and Alex removed my blindfold. I found myself at one end of a long dark corridor and at the other two carved oak doors opened into what could have been an old Victorian gentleman's club, but with a darker twist. There were tableaus of naked girls bound and chained upon the walls, but they were alive, the models moaning and struggling, most impaled upon vibrating devices that hummed silently deep inside them while their cum dripped into ornate bowls directly below.

"Does it shock you?" Alex asked. "Excite you?"

"Both I replied."

"Truthfully? I know your job is to give the answer I want, but you will always be open and honest with me."

"I will." I answered, my eyes scanning the living scenes on the walls. "Shock and excitement covers my feelings very well."

"Professor!" A middle aged woman came hurrying towards us. "I heard you were in town and hoped you'd come. "They kissed cheeks."

"My name is Beth," my partner announced, "and I believe you already know Professor Allen."

The woman smiled. "Of course. Take a seat and I'll send a waitress across to take your order."

Alex handed the woman a credit card and led me to a quiet snug in the corner, explaining as we walked that; "They don't use cash here."

Other members of the club were dotted liberally around, a few men in suits, some familiar faces, many accompanied by much younger women, but for the most part the very low tables and comfortable leather sofas and chairs were occupied exclusively by women.

"A lesbian club?"

Alex nodded and giggled. "Not strictly so, they cater for all tastes here. You have to be a member to become a member."

A young woman approached wearing a short pleated skirt and impossibly high heels, but nothing else. Her full breasts were firm and if artificial, very professionally enhanced.

"Good evening ladies. May I bring you a menu or do you already know what you'd like?"

"Will you let me order for both of us?" Alex asked and I nodded gratefully.

"Glayva on tap." Alex told the girl.

While the girl was away Alex pulled a cushion from under the sofa and placed it on the table without explaining. The girl returned a moment later carrying a silver tray upon which sat two large glass syringes (without needles), placing it on our table. She took a syringe in each hand and knelt upon the cushion, leaning back slightly so that her breasts were pushed forward. I looked at Alex, filled with confusion while she sat grinning back at me. Alex leaned forward and placed her lips around one of the girls nipples, indicating that I should do the same. Intrigued, I gently took the free nipple in my mouth and my face pressed against Alex's cheek.

The girl raised the syringes and slowly drizzled the chilled gloopy liqueur onto her breasts so that it oozed over her skin and into our mouths. It was a drink I'd never tried before and it warmed my tongue and throat as it slithered down. And needless to say, I'd never drunk from a more beautiful cup.

When the liquid stopped flowing Alex and I licked the girls breasts clean before sitting back grinning like kids with a new toy. Alex brushed my hair away and pulled my face closer. "You have it all over your lips." She said licking and kissing me.

"You too." I purred returning the kiss and whispering. "I have to be honest; I've been looking for an excuse to do this all night."

The waitress waited patiently and smiled when we eventually turned back to her. "We'll have another." Alex told her, "but we'd like it served from the chalice."

"Of course." The girl stood at walked away while we sat kissing and caressing.

Alex unbuttoned my jacket and blouse (though technically they were hers) and helped me out of them. Caressing and fondling my breasts. The girl returned too soon for my liking, balancing a covered tray on one hand. Behind her another topless waitress carried a large metal frame and I watched keenly as she clamped it securely to our low table. The first waitress unhooked her skirt and took off her shoes, lying naked on her back upon the table. She theatrically raised and spread her legs, wider and wider, opening her pussy until her ankles rested, almost horizontally against the two steel uprights of the frame and I could peer deep inside her. The second waitress produced two silk scarves and bound her colleague's ankles to the frame's outer posts. She took the cover from the tray and lifted a broad hollow tube of ice from it. It was about 3 inches long and 2 in diameter and the waitress gently eased it into the tied girl's vagina, deeper and deeper until it was swallowed entirely within her folds, forming a deep ice walled well. She handed Alex a powerful vibrator. "For the clitoris only please" she said matter-of-factly.

Alex offered me the vibrator and I eagerly took it. The girl was stunningly beautiful, with curves and breasts that your typical man would find irresistable, but for me they were a little too full, a little too perfect. I ran the vibrator over the girl's stomach lingering at her mons before teasing her clit, eliciting sighs and deep moans.

"She should not take long." The second waitress assured me, "she has been preparing on the sybian for some short while."

The vibrator rattled against the girl's clit. She moaned and shuddered and I watched spellbound as she climaxed almost immediately, her vaginal well slowly filling with cum from within. I gasped, still not sure what was about to happen, sighing as Alex began to caress my breasts once more, taking the moist vibrator from me and pressing it to my crotch, staining my pants with the girls excitement. Lost in the moment I almost missed seeing the waitress take two shots of the same chilled spirit we'd been drinking and pour them into the pool of cum within the girl's vagina. She inserted two straws and stirred, adding two olives on sticks.

Alex laughed musically, presumably at the expression on my face.

"Will that be all ladies?" the waitress asked calmly. "Yes thank you." Alex replied, "for now," still giggling at my reaction.

We knelt on the floor either side of the girl. Each of us fondling and stroking the flawless body and legs of the waitress. Alex took an olive stick and dipped it into the well, offering it to me. I closed my teeth around the olive and slid it from the stick, holding it in my mouth as I dipped the remaining olive in the cum liqueur, running it over Alex' lips and she sensuously opened her mouth and took it from me. The taste was indescribable and I was tingling all over with excitement. I chewed the olive and swallowed and followed Alex' lead, bending forward to take a straw into my mouth. I sucked gently and felt the erotic cocktail dribbling into my mouth. I closed my eyes to savour the taste, rolling it around and around, coating my tongue before letting it slide down my throat.

Alex took control, pressing the vibrator mercilessly to the girls clit and holding it there until the poor bound creature came again. Alex poured in two more shots of Glayva and filled her mouth from her straw, watching me watching her. She smiled and reached across the prone girl, pulling my lips to hers and filling my mouth with divine ambrosia. We kissed passionately dripping sticky liquid onto the girl's stomach and breasts and we drank the girl's pussy dry, kissing and sharing, unable to control our hands and mouths as they explored each other and the waitress.

Leaving the girl bound to the table, Alex took my hand and pulled me towards the door. I grabbed my jacket, leaving the blouse where it had fallen, fastening a single button and though respectably covered it was clear that I was naked beneath it. As we reached the door, she blindfolded me once more and we rushed outside.

"steps." Alex called in warning and I slowed to let her guide my feet.

Alex quickly hailed a taxi and as it sped off we kissed and caressed each other on the back seat, the blindfold remaining in place as she opened my jacket to give the driver an unexpected tip. Hands and mouths breathlessly explored each other and Alex pushed my jacket from my shoulders to remove it but the stocking remained fixed about my eyes.

The taxi we had flagged was one of those huge, Hackney style cabs, spacious in the back with folding seats to accommodate up to seven passengers. With the 'spare', rear-facing seats raised, the floor space would easily accommodate the very longest legs and Alex slipped onto her knees before me, unzipping and removing my pants and panties. Despite my remit to bring my clients the greatest pleasure, Alex parted my knees and slipped between them licking and devouring me, like the whore she'd become while I moaned and sobbed in ecstasy. The cab rocked me this way and that as we drove and despite only one voyeur, I had never felt so naked and aroused. Alex expertly brought me to a swift and thunderous orgasm and the driver pulled over to turn and watch and my eyes locked with his as I came, taking me to heights I'd never known.

"The Grande," Alex told him, once my tremors subsided and the taxi moved off once more and Alex removed my blindfold and allowed me to dress, though my intense orgasm seeped through the silken material to leave a damp patch on the crotch of my pants and Alex made it more prominent by remaining on he knees and resting her head in my lap to lick me.

The taxi pulled up outside the hotel and as we alighted Alex squeezed my hand. "We're in room 235, you'll need to get the key from reception. In the light from the lobby I could see how Alex' pristine make up had smudged and I assumed that mine had also, telling anyone who cared to speculate that we had done more than eat dinner. I smiled and kissed her and, as she was now the whore, I pulled a strap and the dress from one shoulder to expose a beautiful breast. Alex looked down, but made no attempt to cover herself, following me to reception. "235." I said to the young girl who looked up from her computer screen and, glancing at my companion, she reached under the counter for my key card.

"Of course professor Allen." She smiled.

In the lift I took control, pressing myself against the professor, no against the escort, and kissing her passionately. As the door began to close a man stepped into the lift and pressed 5 to take him to his floor. I barely noticed him, even as Alex unbuttoned my coat once more; the man said nothing and on the second floor I brushed by him without hiding my breasts, leading Alex by the hand. "It'll give him something to tell his wife when he calls her before going to sleep." I said and Alex laughed. The hotel rooms were logically numbered and I had no trouble finding 235. We burst inside like eager teenagers, ripping and tearing at each other's clothes, running naked to the bed to dive headlong into a passionate embrace. Alex was still hungry and used her mouth to fuck me through two more orgasms before turning around to allow me feast upon her as she continued kissing and licking me. Oh god, she tasted so sweet and her body quivered at the lightest touch. She was clearly as aroused and excited as me and we wrestled on the bed, each driving the other into a wild frenzy. I cried and moaned, holding nothing back and to my delight Alex did likewise, perhaps to the annoyance or delight of the guests in the adjacent rooms. We fucked each other mercilessly and to exhaustion and when neither of us could continue, we lay in each other's arms in a pool of sweat and cum.

***

The following morning I awoke first and began kissing and licking the naked woman at my side, slowly welcoming her into the new day. Although technically I was no longer working I was in no hurry to return home and I moved between Alex legs to continue where I had left off the previous night, sliding my tongue in and out as she slowly emerged from her slumber.

"Oh God!" Alex exclaimed, spreading her legs to accommodate my advances and encouraged I tongue fucked her until she erupted. We kissed and showered together and Alex let me borrow some of her clothes so that we could enjoy breakfast together. We made love again on returning to her room and remained together, mostly naked, until it was time for her to check out.