The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Don't Roy, please!" she gasped. "Don't, you'll hurt me!" Bethany was about to roll off Simon in that moment when Roy took hold of her hips in his strong hands.

"Don't worry," Roy snarled. "Let's try this, instead." With that, Roy leaned into her once again, to thrust his fat cock up her ass.

"Uuuunngggghhh!" she groaned as her rectum was ripped open by his violent thrust. Combined with the thickness of Simon's cock in her vagina, Bethany felt as if she were being torn in half. Her body spasmed as Roy filled her guts with hard, hot cock, while Simon's tool was pressed against her g-spot hard. She felt her climax erupt a moment later, and her eyes rolled back in her head while her orgasm exploded through her.

"Aaaaaaggghhhhhhhh!" she howled, sandwiched between her two students, their cocks wedged tightly into her body. Roy began to move atop her, running his cock in and out of her vibrating rectal ring. Beneath her, Simon was rolling his hips, trying his best to fuck her from belly. All the while, her vaginal walls quivered up and down his length, milking him. As her climax peaked, Simon grunted and pushed up into her hard. His cock pulsed and spit, and his semen launched up into her. She warmed from the inside and felt her orgasm renewed.

"I can feel your dick throbbing, Simon!" Roy announced, and held his cock deep in Bethany's guts to enjoy the combination of feeling the two bodies below him were providing. His own cock began to pulse and throb, but he fought to hold back his ejaculation. He'd been practicing at home and now he managed to hold back, but just barely.

"Oooohhh, ooowwww!" Bethany continued to moan through her redoubled climax. Simon's cock finished filling her with cum a moment later and Roy resumed sodomizing her. She felt weak and trembled as her body ground against Simon's beneath her. His cock deflated and popped from her vagina while Roy continued to ride her. The sudden change in friction set Roy off.

"Uuunngggh!" he grunted as his cock pulsed and fired off. He pushed deep into Bethany's guts and white-washed her bowel with his semen. Pulse after pulse sent his cum up her ass, until he was finally spent. His cock plopped from her ruined rectum and he stumbled off the desk, nearly falling flat on his naked ass.

Bethany felt Roy's cum dribbling from her asshole and tightened her sphincter. She rolled to her side and Simon, panting as heavily as she was, rolled the opposite way. He dropped from the desk and began to tuck himself away, not looking back at her. She imagined he was ashamed of what he had done to her, under Roy's influence.

"Thank you, Simon. That was wonderful." She reached for her young student and took his hand. He looked back at her and she smiled up at him. "I liked that, very much," she told him. "I had an orgasm on your magnificent cock."

She turned to look towards Roy and said, "That wasn't very nice of you, Mr. Hill. Maybe I shouldn't pass you. That would serve you well, now wouldn't it?"

"Not fair!" he croaked. "I gave you an orgasm, didn't I? That's always been the deal, right? I give you an orgasm, and you pass me."

Bethany sat up on her desk then, and as she tucked her tits back into the bra and began buttoning up her blouse, she said, "I think you will still be required to take your test, Mr. Hill." She turned to Simon and said, "You, however, Mr. Shedeen, are free to go with a passing grade." She slipped from the desk and gave Simon a kiss, gently on his lips. He was stunned. "You can go now," she added.

"Really?" Simon gasped, and with her nod, he headed out the door, safe in the knowledge that he wouldn't lose his position on the baseball team.

Bethany turned back to Roy and said, "Now that you've had your fun, Mr. Hill, I believe you still have a test to take, and pass. Otherwise, you'll be off the baseball team. Additionally, you will no longer be in my favors. Do I make myself clear enough?"

"That's not fair," Roy pleaded. "What if I tell the principal about you?"

Bethany stepped up and looked down into his face. "Principal Doolittle is a very good friend of mine. A very good friend." She kissed Roy then, before adding, "Maybe, if you're nice to me, and pass this test, I'll be inclined to show you just how good of a friend Mrs. Doolittle is, as a graduation gift."

"Oh, hell, yes!" Roy exclaimed, coming to the realization of Bethany's true intent.

****

"So, you're telling me that you and Mrs. Doolittle are..." Denise gasped.

"I'm not admitting to anything," Bethany grinned. "Hell, maybe I'm making all of this up, right, Pamela?"

"It wouldn't be the first time," Pamela groaned. They were on their third drinks of the evening, and Pamela was feeling them already. It hadn't helped that since her second hers had been doubles, on top of an empty stomach.

"Are you ready to go, Mom?" Bethany looked up to see Johnny Walker, Pamela's son, standing by the table. Pamela had called her son for a ride, knowing she was getting too drunk to drive.

"I'm always ready, especially for you, Johnny," Pamela purred. Between Bethany and Denise, only Bethany knew that Pamela had recently begun taking to her son's bed. And Pamela was the only friend Bethany knew that knew about her own liaisons with her son, Burton. That had to do mostly with the fact that Johnny Walker had once been one of Bethany's young lovers as well.

"Be nice to her, Johnny," Bethany insisted. "She's had too much to drink."

"And we've been talking entirely about sex since we got here!" Denise laughed. Pamela slipped out of the booth and tried to leave her part of the bill on the table, but Bethany waved her off.

"I've got it, this time," Bethany insisted.

"Mine, too?" Denise asked.

"Yours, too."

"In that case, Sally! I want another!" Denise called out. As Johnny guided his unsteady mother toward the front doors, she leaned across and asked Bethany, "What other hot and saucy tales have you got?"

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers
12