Beth's Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
CONCLUSION : Beth's awakening is completed riding her father.
9.8k words
4.59
15.9k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © November 2021 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work. This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons. It goes without saying that all sexually active characters in this story are over 18

Author's Notes

This is a third and concluding chapter to Beth's Awakening. Although it is self-contained from a story perspective, I would recommend you read the entire story as there will be references which make more sense if you have read from the start.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was déjà vu.

Just like that very first night, Beth stood there on the landing outside her parent's bedroom door. Just as before, her heart was racing.

She'd heard the footsteps bounding upstairs.

She'd heard the excited giggling, her parents behaving like the young excitable student Beth was meant to be.

She'd heard a door close somewhere outside her own bedroom.

That was her cue. Tentatively to start with, Beth eased her own door open and peered outside. The coast was clear. Slowly, silently, Beth stepped out onto the landing. She'd been a good girl, following her mother's orders to the letter.

So here she stood, dressed in nothing more than that silky blue nightie, the one her mother had insisted on buying her.

Here she stood, just as before, right outside her parent's bedroom door.

That is where the similarities ended though. On that first night it was the strange sounds from within that had put the young blonde on edge. This night though, it was the expectation of what was waiting within which filled Beth with nervous excitement.

She had come close to not going through with it, but here Beth stood, shaking slightly as she waited for a signal.

That night the door had been ajar. This night, it was closed.

Beth couldn't see the goings on inside, but she could hear every word.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are, Mrs Hobson?" Peter asked, pulling his wife in close as soon as the bedroom door had closed.

"You did," Angela responded, planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"You always do," she continued, planting a second soft caress.

"And, you know... that... flattery... gets you... everywhere," Angela continued, pausing every few words to plant another smacker on his soft lips. "Flattery and... oh, yes... I nearly forgot... this as well...."

Momentarily, Angela placed her hand over the front of his trousers. He wasn't so large yet, but she knew it would only be a matter of time.

"...oh yes... when it's hard... when it's long... when it's filling my tight little cunt," Angela finished.

"God, I love you Ange!" Peter responded. "And I love you all the more when you talk dirty like that."

Angela smiled. She knew what it meant when her darling husband said he loved her. They'd been married twenty-odd years, so it was a given that they loved each other. In her mind, Angela translated his words, and I love you suddenly became I want to make love to you. Angela smiled. Any other night she would have been stripping him naked by now, her own desires taking to the fore.

This wasn't any other night though.

"I love you too, Peter," Angela replied with one final kiss, "but, first..."

"First?" Peter asked, watching his wife turn her back on him, and head off towards the chest of drawers.

"What are you up to?" Peter asked, following her.

Angela only just made it as far as the chest of drawers. She had started to ease the top drawer open when she found herself being tugged backwards. It was Peter. He had wrapped his arms around Angela's waist and pulled her in close once more. This time it was Peter's turn to plant a kiss, right on his wife's cheek.

God, she was beautiful.

God, how much he loved the feel of silky nightwear.

Slowly yet firmly, Peter ran his hands across Angela's gown. He started low, following the outline of Angela's thighs then hips, gradually moving upwards. Peter loved the feel of the cool sleek silk but, more so, he loved the feel of Angela's sexy body hidden within.

Angela gasped as she felt his first touch across her hidden mound. It was a fleeting caress, her husband's fingers tracing lines through the thin fabric. It was enough to send a shiver of desire through Angela's body.

By now, Peter had worked his way much higher up. Her crossed his arms across Angela's chest, holding her tightly into him. Then, gently, he placed his hands over Angela's full breasts, cupping as much of the soft flesh as he could.

"Mmmm, Peter," Angela reacted, giving out a soft, encouraging moan.

Angela nestled her head back against her husband's shoulder as she felt him slowly massage her large mounds. Her eyes were closed. There was a smile on her face. Angela just adored having her breasts played with.

She knew it.

Peter knew it too, and already he was getting more adventurous.

Angela gasped, her mouth opening slightly, as she felt his fingertips run right across her now hard nipples. They were so sensitive. Every touch sent a jolt of electricity deep inside. Angela was starting to lose herself. Oh, how she wanted her darling husband to take her nipples in his mouth, to suck hard against the engorged nubs, to stretch them out as he pulled off once more.

He could do anything. He could say anything. If he continued to play with her breasts, she would be his to command, to order, to control. The smile returned to Angela's face. He could have whatever he wanted, but not tonight.

"Take it off," Angela whispered, turning her head towards Peter, and placing a soft kiss on his neck.

Peter didn't need asking twice. Leaving her breasts, he took hold of the thin belt holding her black gown in place. Peter pulled at the ends. Slowly the bow shrank, before finally popping undone. Peter let the belt drop open, then turned his attention to the gown itself. He eased it down over Angela's shoulders, watching as the narrow straps of a similarly silky nightie came into view.

"New nightie?" Peter asked, his eyes fixed on the thin bright red straps.

Peter eased Angela's long dark locks to one side. He placed his lips against Angela's bare neck, raining gentle kisses down against her soft skin.

Angela stood up once more. Surprisingly, she took a step away from her darling husband. Then, with a shimmy that wouldn't have gone awry on a Latin dancefloor, she shook the gown off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. The silky garment landed in a heap around her feet.

"Do you like it?" Angela responded, adding a little hip action to make the red silk nightie sway in front of his eyes.

It was no coincidence, that this skimpy nightie was made of the same silky fabric as the blue flowery one she had bought for her daughter. Nor was it a coincidence that both garments came down to mid-thigh level. For what Angela had in mind, the transition from mother to daughter had to be seamless. She had promised Beth the same, promised that her father would not know it was Beth who was going to be fucking him tonight.

"So sexy... so beautiful... you know I love you," Peter responded, placing his hands on Angela's hips.

"Oh, you say all the right things. I meant the nightie. Do you like it?"

"Like it?" Peter responded. "I love it. I love the way it feels. I love the way my hands slide over the smooth silk. I love the way it clings to your soft ass cheeks. I love the way your firm thighs teasingly disappear up inside. I love..."

Peter's voice tailed off. His words had been like a narrative, telling his wife exactly what she could feel for herself. Yes, Peter had run his hands over her firm ass. Yes, Peter had run his hands down her thighs. Yes, Peter had brought his hands back up again, under the hem of the nightie... and... yes... Peter could now feel the coolness of bare skin.

"No panties, Mrs Hobson? You are full of surprises tonight, aren't you?"

"You ain't seen nothing yet, Mr. Hobson," came a teasing reply, as Angela leant forward towards the chest of drawers, at the same time giving him another wiggle of the hips.

Peter didn't wait to see what she meant. It was obvious, wasn't it? Slowly, he lifted the back of Angela's nightie up, balancing it over the nape of her back. God, she did have a cute ass; large, firm, and so very, very sexy.

"Oh, I think I have," Peter responded.

Peter had a look on his face reminiscent of the cat that had gotten the cream, not believing his luck. He didn't wait for any invitation, but instead took it on himself to take advantage of what was right in front of him. He gave Angela's bare ass cheek a firm squeeze, followed by a playful slap.

Oh yes, he loved her ass, just like he loved her hips, her breasts, her... there was nothing Peter didn't love about his darling wife.

Angela was the love of his life, and here she was putting it on a plate for him. He took a firm grip on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. Peter caught the first glimpse of Angela's shaven pussy, and he felt his cock swell with excitement. The rapidly building bulge in Peter's trousers was a giveaway to the thoughts filling his mind. With one hand still caressing Angela's naked skin, he moved his other down to his trousers.

The smile on Angela's face was not too dissimilar to that on her husband's. The question though was what was making the sexy wife smile. They'd been married so long that she could read her darling husband like a book. She didn't have to look, to know he would already be working on his trousers, freeing his hard cock, and readying himself to plunge deep into her pussy.

Was it the very thought of being taken as she leant against the chest of drawers which was making her smile?

Or was it the sight of the blindfold and cuffs sitting right inside the now open top drawer which made her beam with delight?

Angela heard her husband's trousers dropping to the floor. It was so tempting to stick her ass out a little further, spread her legs slightly and let him pummel her into submission, but that wasn't the plan. Angela made a mental note not to wait too long before she let him take her like this, but not tonight. She grabbed the toys from the drawer, then spun around to face Peter.

"Yes, darling," Angela teased, "I am full of surprises tonight."

Peter, now dressed in just a polo shirt, boxers, and socks, and sporting a most noticeable bulge, was dumbfounded. He had set his mind on fucking his wife from behind, fucking her right where she stood in the bedroom, and making her cum like never before. Now he stood there staring at Angela. More to the point, he was staring at the blindfold she was holding in one hand and the cuffs she had in the other.

"Oh, my dear. You want me to cuff you to the bed, blindfolded, and fuck you senseless? Why didn't you say so?" Peter asked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Outside, on the landing, Beth could feel her heart pounding inside. It was thumping so hard, she wondered if it would break out of her chest, just like in the cartoons. Her breathing was fast and shallow. She could feel her petite body start to tremble.

She was scared.

She was excited.

Was it really happening?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh no, my dear," Angela retorted.

"No?" Peter questioned.

"No. These aren't for me," Angela replied, approaching her husband, and wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

She gave him a long sensual kiss, then whispered in his ear.

"These are for you, my dear," Angela continued. "Imagine it... as I run this blindfold over your eyes, and blackness fills the room... as I lock you to the bed... as I free that huge cock of yours... as I take you deep in my sumptuous warm mouth... as I suck you to the point that you beg me to let you cum... then... as I climb on top and ride you like there's no tomorrow. Can you imagine it, darling? Can you feel it already? Are you just a little excited?"

There was a moment's pause, a silence in the room before Angela continued.

"But there again... have you been a good boy? Do you deserve your little treat?"

Angela kissed Peter once more, at the same time bringing one hand down and cupping the bulge in his boxers.

"Oh yes, my darling husband. I was right. You are more than a little excited."

It was Peter's turn to be breathing fast. He loved Angela so much. She was usually the submissive one, ready to satisfy his every need, yet here she was, suddenly calling the shots. God, she was one sexy wife and mother.

"But what if I don't want to?" Peter asked. It was a rhetorical question, as he knew he did.

"Really, my dear. Do you think you have a choice?" came an immediate reply. "So, if I were you, I'd take a good look, as you're not going to see me again until you've filled me with your creamy cum."

Peter couldn't believe his ears, but he loved every word of it. He wasn't sure why she was behaving this way, but the very thought of letting her ravage him was so exciting. The only question was whether to play hard to get, or to just get on with it.

"Too late," Angela whispered, bringing the blindfold up to his eyes. "I warned you, and now you can't see a thing, can you?"

"Angela!" Peter called out, reaching up towards the blindfold.

It was Angela's hand grasping his balls through the soft fabric of his boxers, which stopped him in his tracks.

"Don't you dare," she teased, giving them a little squeeze, "unless... unless..."

"Yes... yes..." Peter responded, knowing just what his wife was threatening to do to him.

Whether she would do it or not, Peter didn't know. He wasn't going to chance it though. Peter didn't want to let on, but the thought of being dominated, being out of control--well, at least occasionally--turned him on. Angela though, hadn't behaved like this for some time.

Why tonight?

"Darling, shall we start with that shirt of yours?" Angela continued.

Peter removed his polo shirt, careful not to dislodge the blindfold. He stood there in socks, boxer shorts, and the blindfold. It wasn't exactly the sexiest of poses, was it?

That said, Angela didn't seem to mind at all. Switching her grip from his balls to his hand, Angela led Peter towards the bed.

"I'm sure you can guess what comes next, can't you, my dear?" came her next question.

Peter reached down towards his boxers.

Surely that's what she wanted. Peter could already imagine his darling wife, dropping down to her knees, mouth open, ready to take his every inch. She would angle herself facing upwards and let him sink his shaft deep into her throat, and he... well... he would climax in no time at all, filling her mouth with creamy cum.

Angela was so predicta--

"Owww!" Peter moaned.

Predictable? Well, Peter hadn't predicted the hand in his chest which sent him sprawling back onto the bed. He hadn't predicted the impact knocking the wind out of his sails. He hadn't predicted the hand back on his balls, squeezing a little too firmly.

Nor had Peter predicted the gentlest of kisses on his lips. It was the epitome of pleasure and pain, albeit pain in the lowest degree.

"Naughty, naughty," Angela whispered in his ear, taking the opportunity to give a playful nibble on his soft lobe. "I'll take those off when I'm good and ready. Now, what to do with you!"

"I'll be a good boy," Peter responded. "I promise."

Angela smiled. Still, she couldn't resist giving his balls another firm squeeze.

Peter gave a soft whimper in response.

"Oh, I know you'll be a good boy. You always are... but... well... I guess... do you promise? Do you promise not to be naughty?"

"Yes... yes... I promise."

"Then, let's see. I'll give you five to move yourself... head on the pillows... arms out... hands gripping the headboard. Do you understand? Five... four..."

Peter was already moving before his wife had finished explaining. He already had his head on the pillows before she got to three. By the time Angela reached two, he was lying on his back, right down the middle of the bed, his arms spread wide, his hands gripping onto the headboard.

He knew what was coming, yet still he was nervous. Was he scared? Or was he simply excited? He shallow breathing suggested the former, yet the hardness down below told a different story.

"Good boy," Angela whispered, leaning over him, and placing kisses over his bare chest.

She placed one last kiss on his lips, and then Peter felt it. He might have been expecting the same, but Peter still jumped at the chill of the metal cuffs against his skin. One then the other, his wrists were secured to the bedhead. Peter gave a tug at his bindings, but he already knew it would be futile.

"You meant it?" he asked into the darkness.

"Oh yes. Did you doubt me, my dear?"

"And now?" Peter asked again.

"Well... I also meant it when I said I would free that huge cock of yours... when I said I would take you deep in my warm mouth..."

"Mmmm," Peter moaned in response to the suggestion.

"Also, when I said I would suck you to the point when you beg me to let you cum... and for sure when I said I would climb on top and ride you like there's no tomorrow."

"Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm."

"First though... well, maybe I'll just stand here a while and admire my darling husband. You do look sexy, blindfolded, and cuffed to the bed. It would be a shame to rush things, wouldn't it?"

As if for emphasis, but more to make sure she was heard from outside, Angela stressed her description of Peter's position on the bed. Her words were just a little louder than they needed to be.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Was it the cue? Beth's mother had said she would give her the nod. Was that it?

Beth was shaking as she reached out for the bedroom door handle. What if she was wrong? What if he wasn't blindfolded and bound to the bed?

Beth stood there, her hand on the door handle. In that moment she didn't have the strength to turn it, to ease the door open, to look inside. Beth was fighting her conscience once more, just as she had done the day before.

She trusted her mother, but she was scared. What if?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Beth jumped as the door handle started to turn in her very grip. Slowly, without making a sound, the metal handle rotated. Beth released her grip and watched as the door opened in front of her.

There, standing just inside the bedroom with her finger to her mouth, was Beth's mother.

Beth took a cautious step inside, turned and looked at her father. Angela had been true to her word. He was bound to the bed, just as Beth had been the day before, with that same blindfold covering his eyes.

Beth was still contemplating his position, when her mother came up close and gave her a welcome hug.

"I told you I would," Angela whispered right into her daughter's ear. "Don't say anything. Let me do the talking, but you he's all yours, my dear... all yours. Do you understand?"

Beth nodded.

"Excited?"

Beth nodded again.

"Panties?" Angela asked.

Beth shook her head. Still though, Angela couldn't resist running a hand over Beth's firm ass and checking for herself.

"Good girl. Now, come over and say hello."

"What was that?" Peter asked, reacting a sound in the distance.

"Oh, nothing my dear," came Angela's reply, "just me, admiring the way you look... all... what's the word... vulnerable."

As she spoke, Angela led Beth towards the bed.