Beth's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other than that first whispered greeting, not a word was spoken between the two women, yet Beth knew exactly what her mother wanted of her. The only remaining commentary in the room was between wife and husband.

For a moment, Beth just stood there at the end of the bed. Her eyes were fixed on her father. To be more precise, her eyes were fixed on a certain pair of blue striped boxer shorts and the unmistakable bulge inside.

Beth glanced at her mother. She didn't ask, but it was obvious what Beth was looking for.

Angela sidled up next to her daughter. She ran one arm around Beth's shoulders and pulled her in close. Angela gave Beth a soft kiss on the cheek. She took hold of her daughter's hand and guided it forward and down, reaching out in front of the young woman, all the way until...

Peter jumped at the sudden touch down below. The one thing he knew about blindfolds is that every contact, every sensation, seemed to be magnified, and this was no different.

"Oh, my dear little Peter. Did I take you by surprise?" Angela called out, teasing her husband.

She'd taken him by surprise, and his reaction had taken Beth by surprise. Beth, her hand now hovering slightly above his boxers, glanced back at her mother.

Angela smiled.

Once more, Beth glanced down at her father, then back at her mother. She never asked but inside she wanted permission, or maybe confirmation, to go ahead.

This time Angela gave a simple nod of the head.

Peter jumped once more as the attention returned to his underwear. This time it was more than a fleeting touch. Slowly, gently at first but soon becoming firmer in their touch, he felt fingers then a hand tracing the length of his manhood through the thin fabric.

"Mmmm, Ange," Peter moaned out, enjoying the naïve way in which she was seemingly exploring him.

It was like--and that was the confusing thing, yet at the same time the most enjoyable thing--she had never handled his cock before. God, Peter loved his wife. Angela was so full of surprises, and so knew how to turn him on.

It wasn't like this was the first cock Beth had touched. She had held her boyfriend's. In fact she had even gone as far as giving him a handjob as an apology for not going all the way with him. Still though, she couldn't help herself but start dreaming.

Beth closed her eyes, as she continued to run her hand over her father's hidden cock. She thought back to that handjob and the way Jack had enjoyed her every touch. She thought back to the strap-on that her mother had used on her, and the way it filled her tight little pussy. Then her mind went back to the cock beneath her hand, back to her father's manhood.

It was big... so big... so much bigger than anything she had held before. Beth's heart was pounding with excitement. She was eager to take a proper look, to peel back those boxers and hold his hard shaft on her tiny hand. It was like Angela could read her daughter's mind, as no sooner had Beth thought about taking purchase on his cock than her mother was suggesting the next move.

"Mmmm, what have we here? So big... so hard... so longing to be freed. What do you say? Should I slip these boxers off? Would you like to feel the warmth as I bring my mouth down on your sensitive head? Would you like to feel my hot sex clamping down on your huge cock?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Peter responded, sarcastically.

"Well, if it's like that," Angela snapped, "I guess I could just leave you there."

As if for emphasis Angela pulled Beth's hand away from her father's hidden manhood.

"I'm sure you'll find a way to get yourself off. Oh, I nearly forgot. You can't, can you? Not with those cuffs holding your hands firm," Angela continued.

Beth glanced across at her mother, a look of confusion and disappointment etched onto her face. Was that it? Was that all she was going to get?

Angela could read her daughter. She brought a finger to her mouth encouraging Beth not to say a word, then smiled again. Beth needn't have worried as a response came very quickly.

"No... please... I didn't... mean to... ohhh... mmmm," Peter replied.

Beth stood and stared as she watched her mother loop her fingers around the top of those blue boxers, then give a slow but steady pull. She almost gasped as her father's erect cock sprung out from its confines. If it had felt big to her first touch, it now looked enormous as it lay slightly proud of her father's body. There was a further surprise as his large balls came into view. Just like her mound, and her mother's too, there was not a hair in sight.

In that moment, the young Beth wondered if she had made a mistake. Had she bitten off more than she could chew? He was so big, and she was so tight. She would struggle to take him in her mouth, let alone her pussy.

Before long, Peter was naked. Angela had slipped the boxers over his ankles, at the same time removing his socks, before tossing both towards a corner of the bedroom.

"There, that's better," Angela commented. "Oh, and if you don't mind me saying, you look bigger than ever, my darling. I wonder if I'll get all of you in my mouth."

Angela turned towards Beth and mouthed two unmistakable words towards her daughter.

"All yours."

For a moment Beth just stood there, staring. Then, slowly, tentatively, she reached out with her hand. Inch by inch, Beth neared his waiting manhood. She ran a fingertip along his length, his cock jumping to her very touch.

God, Beth thought to herself. How big is he? There was one way to find out. Beth leant further forward. She opened her hand and wrapped her fingers around his girth. She had long thin fingers, yet still they only just came together around his cock.

Then there was his length. Beth raised his shaft upwards, pointing his manhood towards the ceiling like a flagpole. She stifled a gasp. There was a good couple of inches of bulbous veined head sticking out of the top of her hand, and another couple or so of solid shaft out of the bottom. She was holding six if not seven inches of pure erection and, as her mother had said, it was all hers.

Beth stood there, slowly running her hand up and down his shaft, thinking about what was to come. She knew the answer. Her mother had already told her, or more to the point had told him, what was about to happen. All Beth needed to do was pluck up the courage.

Surprisingly, it was her father who broke that moment of contemplation

"But, Ange," Peter suddenly changed his tone. "You know I can't stand it when you take me deep in that beautiful mouth of yours. You know how I holler like a baby."

"And?" Angela questioned.

"Well... what about... you know... what about our..."

"Beth?" Angela responded. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about Beth. She'll be fast asleep by now. So, holler away, baby, as I sink my warm mouth down that beautiful long shaft."

Beth gulped. There was no going back now. She held her father's cock upwards. For a moment Beth stared down at his erection. His foreskin had pulled back slightly under her grip, revealing the darker engorged helmet beneath.

'Was this really happening?' Beth thought to herself.

Beth glanced back at her mother. She was expecting words of encouragement to be mouthed back at her, but all Beth got was another smile, and a nod of the head.

Beth took a deep breath. Then, from her vantage point at the foot of the bed, she bent over at the waist and lowered her face down towards his waiting manhood. It was no good. She was young, she was flexible, yet however much Beth stretched forward, she couldn't quite reach his waiting cock.

Having plucked up courage, Beth wasn't going to be outdone. One leg at a time, she climbed up onto the bed, kneeling at the side of her father's outstretched legs. Once more, Beth bent forward, inching her mouth closer and closer to his waiting cock. She took hold of his erection, easing it up towards her.

Her blonde locks fell forward, adding an air of privacy to the moment. She hovered for a moment, right over her father's manhood. Beth was breathing hard, so hard she was sure he would be able to feel it.

It was now or never.

Slowly, gingerly, Beth stuck out her tongue. She flicked the very tip over the end of his cock, following the gap where his foreskin had pulled back in her grip, rimming his tiny opening.

Beth hadn't known what to expect. She savoured the stale almost salty taste on her tongue. Beth pulled back slightly, licked her lips, then went down again.

"Mmmm, Ange!" Peter called out as he felt that tongue return.

Once more Beth was teasing that tiny opening. Every lick, every tiny flick, elicited a soft gasp or gentle moan from her father. Every sound from below gave Beth a little more encouragement.

What had her mother said? Something about going down on him, taking his long length inside her warm mouth. Beth wasn't ready for that, but she was feeling more adventurous by the minute.

Beth released her grip on her father's cock, letting it fall back against his body. She glanced down at the length in front of her, then went to work on his shaft. Inch by inch, Beth licked her way along his length, all the way down to those bare shaven balls.

"God... yesss," Peter called out as Beth latched onto one, sucking firmly against his soft scrotum, taking the enclosed testicle between her lips. She pulled off, then repeated the same with the other. Once more, her father moaned in delight.

Beth was having fun, and so was her father from the sound of it. The more she played, the more he moaned, and the more he moaned, the more enthusiastic Beth got. She moved away from those balls, and returned to his head, shuffling a little further back on her knees as she held his cock upright once more.

Beth kissed his head. Peter called out in encouragement. She eased his foreskin back, revealing more of the darker bulbous head. Then she did it. With long movements, Beth ran her tongue over the sensitive exposed skin, and Peter's moans intensified.

If this was what her tongue did to him, Beth could only imagine his reaction to her mouth. She gave one last lick over his exposed head, planted a soft kiss on the tip of his cock, then opened her mouth in a loose circle.

Beth gulped. She'd never taken a cock in her mouth before, not even her boyfriend's. Slowly, she lowered her head. Her lips pressed against his engorged helmet. She'd barely taken any of his girth. Beth flicked her tongue around inside her mouth. She alternated between teasing at his opening, and lapping at his exposed head, well at the fraction she had inside her mouth.

For the first time Beth heard him holler like a baby. She heard something else as well.

'All the way,' her mother had suggested, those words now circling around in Beth's mind.

Beth opened her mouth wider. She took a deep breath then started to move. Beth lowered her head. Peter's bulbous head slowly disappeared inside, followed by an inch or so of hard shaft. Beth closed her mouth, locking her lips around his girth then went back to teasing her father with her tongue.

She never once thought of the view from behind. As she bent forward, Beth inadvertently stuck her ass upwards. There was no way that short silky nighty would cover everything and, with no panties on, Beth was soon flashing her lower lips at her mother.

"Mmphh," Beth moaned out, her sounds luckily muffled by a mouth full of cock.

It was how the whole adventure had started, with mother going down on daughter. Angela couldn't resist it back then on the sofa, and for sure she couldn't resist it now. If Beth was going to flash her young pussy at her mother, then surely, she couldn't complain when she was taken advantage of. Oh, and yes, if Beth was going to take her father's plentiful endowment, she had better be wetter than wet.

Without making a sound, Angela had moved right behind her daughter's raised ass. It all happened in a flash. Angela eased the hem of her daughter's blue nightdress upwards, resting it over Beth's back. She placed a hand on each side of Beth's backside, pulled her firm cheeks apart, and dived right in.

"Gowd... Ange!" Peter called into the darkness.

It wasn't so much the stifled moan which had Peter moaning. Yes, the stifled moan, or more so the vibrations of that muffled sound, hadn't gone unnoticed. What had him moaning though was the way she had suddenly plunged further down on his cock.

Beth felt it also. As her mother forced her mouth against her pussy, taking Beth by surprise, Beth fell forward. She felt his head push against the back of her mouth. For a second or two, she held him there, then pulled off.

Beth gasped. It had taken all her willpower not to gag as he hit her soft palate.

Without hesitation though, Beth went back down on him. This time she was in control, slowly sinking down on his shaft, then pulling back off again. He moaned as she went down, then gasped as she came up again, sucking hard with her mouth as she did so.

With every stroke, Peter was getting closer to cumming. He was that proverbial baby, hollering for release.

He wasn't the only one feeling it though. Angela's tongue was doing wonders against Beth's now sodden sex. Beth could feel her own fires building inside. Beth could feel her own need for release. Beth could feel--

Beth squealed.

Her sound was once more muffled by the cock in her mouth and further masked by her father's load moans. It wasn't her mother's tongue this time. It was her mother's fingers. Angela, without warning, had sunk two long digits into her daughter's tight pussy.

For a second time, as she fell forward once more, Beth felt that hard cock push against the back of her mouth. She'd gone down harder, his head nestling deep into the back of her mouth. It had taken her by surprise, but she tried to hold him as long as she could.

How long had it been? Five or maybe ten seconds at most, before Beth came up once more. She was gasping for breath, partly from the cock at the back of her mouth, and partly from the way her mother was now working those fingers into and out of her tight pussy.

Beth glanced back over her shoulder. As she did, Angela withdrew her fingers, brought them up to her mouth and sucked off her daughter's sweet juices. Angela smiled.

"Awww... Ange?" Peter called out into the darkness. "I was so close."

Beth was about to go back down on his cock and finish the job off. It was only a shake of Angela's head which stopped her.

"But that wouldn't be fair, would it... darling?" Angela replied. "How would it be if I just sucked you off? I have an idea though. How about I sink my tight little pussy down on that huge cock of yours. Let's see who cums first. What do you say, darling?" Angela continued. "Are you up for it?"

Angela laughed. Oh yes, her darling husband was up for it all right. He was standing proud like a flagpole. The only question was whether she, or more to the point her daughter, could handle him.

Beth looked once more at her mother, then back down at the huge cock still glistening with her saliva, then back at her mother again. It was Beth this time who smiled, but the smile was a nervous one.

She was going to do it. She was going to have her first cock up inside her tight little pussy. Did it count as losing her virginity? Or had that already been taken by the strap on her mother had used? There again, what if she couldn't manage to take him? He was big, and she was...

Beth stopped thinking about it. If she had continued, then she would have talked herself out of doing it. She knelt back upwards, swung a leg over, then straddled her father's thighs. There was an appreciative groan from below as Beth settled down on his legs. She was mere inches from that huge erection.

Beth's heart was pounding harder.

With one hand, she held his manhood upwards, imagining just how deep it was going to go. He was so hard, like a rod of steel in her hand. Beth gave his cock a gentle stroke, and Peter purred in response. She would be stroking him again all so soon, just not with her hand. Would it feel the same?

Beth shuffled forward on her knees. She felt his cock nudge up against her silky nightshirt. Beth was breathing faster now, trying as best she could to keep herself from being heard. She lifted higher on her knees, then took a final move forward.

Beth was kneeling right above his cock, her hand pointing the tip towards her tight opening. She glanced around at her mother once more, then slowly, ever so slowly, started to lower herself.

Her face was the only giveaway to what was happening down below, the silky nightshirt now hiding everything from view. There was a look of apprehension on Beth's face, her mouth a horizontal smile if not a nervous grimace, as she inched closer and closer.

Beth gasped.

It was the first time she had felt a real cock nudge up against her sex. She held herself there, using her hand to move his head against her soft folds. Gently she eased the tip of her father's cock between her outer lips. Beth wanted to moan out, but it was her father who did so, as he felt the slickness caress his sensitive exposed head.

Beth continued to gently position him. She sank down a fraction more, then stopped. Beth could feel his head nestling up tightly against her opening. She was excited. She was scared. Both emotions filled her mind in equal measure.

Once more, Beth lowered herself down. Her look of apprehension became one of anguish, her mouth ajar with the sense of discomfort. She could feel the pressure in her opening as her father started to stretch her out.

Wider... wider... thicker... thicker...

The more Beth sank down, the more she felt the stretch in her opening. The more she felt the stretch, the more her mouth hung open. All the time, he seemed to be getting wider. Beth was struggling. He was so much bigger than that strap-on.

She pulled off a little, letting the discomfort subside. In her mind she was already telling herself to give up, that it was a silly idea, and she wasn't ready for him.

Her heart though... her heart pounded with desire... a hard fast beat, pushing her on.

Beth sank down again. Once more she felt the stretch. Once more she grimaced as he widened in her opening. This time she didn't stop. She kept going, slowly, ever so slowly, then...

The grimace disappeared. Beth found herself sinking down more easily. She could feel his shaft pushing up inside, filling her tight walls. She had never felt so full. Then... then... Beth smiled, a beaming smile, as she felt her backside land against his naked torso. Immediately the young woman turned her head around and gave the same wide smile to her mother.

She had done it.

She had taken his cock in her pussy.

Beth sat there. There was something comforting about the way he felt. Her walls were pulled tight around his manhood, but she liked it. She was content to just sit there, but her mother had other ideas. That moment of silence was broken by Angela's voice from behind.

"Do you feel it, Peter? Do you feel my tightness around your huge cock? Do you feel my warmth up against your hard shaft?"

"Mmmm, Ange," Peter responded. "Must be the blindfold, but I could swear you are tighter than ever. Takes me back to that first night together, when you lost your..."

Angela's laughter drowned his words out. It had been a long time ago when she had lost her virginity. Not so long ago though for her daughter.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Angela continued. "Oh, I forgot... you can't see anything, can you? All you can do is feel my tight walls as they slide up and down against your cock."

As if on command, Beth ground her ass against her father. Beth felt the slightest movement inside her pussy, and this time she did gasp. Her walls were so tight around his huge member that even the tiniest motion set her nerve endings on edge.