Beth's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you just lie back, and let me do all the work. A nice slow fuck, me thinks. What do you think to that, darling?" Angela finished.

"Mmmm... that would be... mmmm... fabulous..." Peter responded, his words more a response to Beth's actions than to Angela's question.

Beth had already moved on. She'd gone from grinding to riding. Just as her mother had suggested, it was slow and steady. Beth lifted her hips a couple of inches, then lowered again.

Over and over, she repeated the same, keeping a slow methodical rhythm. It had the desired effect. She could feel his cock slide inside. She could feel the rub against that most sensitive spot on her front wall. She could feel her desires intensify.

Beth wasn't the only one to feel it. From the way Peter was moaning, he was more than enjoying the slow steady ride. Already Peter was wondering just how long he could last, such was the tight warmth caressing his sensitive head.

Beth wanted to moan. She wanted to call out each time he hit that very spot. She wanted to let the world know how close she was getting. Beth knew better though. Each time she felt the fires build, she bit her lip, and rode the moment.

Before long, there was a second voice in the room. It was a female voice, moaning a carnal accompaniment to that of her husband. Beth glanced around, expecting to see her mother giving a voiceover to her own performance. It was Angela, but for sure she wasn't playing lip service to the proceedings.

Whilst Beth was busying herself atop Peter's erection, Angela was also busying herself. Watching her daughter had been too much, and Angela had taken matters into her own hands. She had sat herself down on the floor, a pillow giving softness against the chest of drawers, her hand grasping a thick dildo.

It was a performance that the best synchronised swimmers might have been proud of, the timing perfectly matched between the two women. As Beth slowly rode her father's cock, Angela equally worked the dildo in and out of her own sex. It was perfect union between daughter and mother, perfect in all but one respect. As Beth bit her lip and hid her impending climax, Angela was most vocal in proclaiming her inner most emotions.

Spurred on by both sets of moans, Beth picked up her pace. She was moving faster. She was riding him more, feeling his cock pull all the way out before she plunged herself down on his hard shaft.

Beth leant forward, placing her hands down against her father's chest for stability. She could hear his moans intensify as she picked up speed. She could feel the way his chest lifted and fell, Peter's breathing now coming fast. She could hear her mother's moans in the background, the softness replaced by a more carnal animalistic tone. She could feel her own...

Beth stopped. She shivered as a first ripple of pleasure hit her. She let it pass by, then picked up her pace once more.

It was a clear race, to see who would cum first; father, mother... or more likely daughter.

Beth was struggling. She could feel the fires inside. She could feel her desires building higher and higher. She was no longer riding him with long full strokes, but had taken to much shorter, ever faster movements as she used her hips for leverage.

Beth was incessant in the way she worked her father. She could feel her walls clamp down as his cock slid back and forth within her tight pussy. It was only an inch or two, but so... so... fast. Beth had her mouth open again, as she felt her climax approach. Her breathing was ragged. She would hold her breath as she felt the ripples arrive, then pant fast as they faded away.

It was only a matter of time before those ripples became something much stronger. She knew it, and this time she didn't try to supress it.

Angela was matching her daughter thrust for thrust. She was working that dildo in the same short sharp movements. She was panting hard, her moans now pained. Angela had already climbed one wall and could sense a second, larger one, approaching. She wanted to hold it back. She needed to hold it back. She wanted to cum with her daughter, to enjoy the moment together.

Then there were the grunts, the low, masculine grunts. How long had it been since Peter's moans took on that gruff tone? He was surprised he had lasted this long. Ange always knew how to make him cum, and this time she was giving a masterclass. He'd felt that tell-tale tingle, the one which started at a distance but suddenly approached like an oncoming express train. Oh yes, that train was thundering down the tracks and there was to be no stopping it.

Beth was breathing hard. The exertion was now coming to the fore, yet still she worked his cock as hard and fast, as she could. She could feel the need in her loins. Like those little waves lapping over the beach, Beth felt them build, pass over her then disappear once more. She would pause momentarily, biting her lip to avoid calling out, then start again. Time after time, she felt the pleasure wash out from deep within. Each time it was just a little more than the last.

She could feel the tightness in her pussy.

She could feel the way her walls gripped around his cock.

She could feel...

"Aghhh... yesss... yesss!!!" came a loud shriek from behind.

The race had been won. Angela, dildo still deep in her pussy, had been the first to surrender. It had hit her like a tidal wave, rushing up then slamming through her body. Eyes closed, Angela tried to focus on her daughter, but her mind was flooded with sweet emotion.

Somewhere amid Angela's carnal outpouring, there was another voice, a more high-pitched stifled squeal. At once, Angela recognised it. She opened her eyes just in time to see her daughter stiffen, then shake.

Beth couldn't help herself. She was riding wave after wave of pure ecstasy, euphoria filling her young body. She'd felt it coming, her desires building and building. Then she'd heard the shriek from behind. Had that been it? Had hearing her mother cum been the catalyst for her own orgasm? Or had it simply been a distraction, enough to take Beth away from thinking about her impending release, and enough to send the young woman to her ultimate submission.

Angela was still.

Beth was still.

Only Peter continued to make an effort.

With Beth sitting atop his cock, her body angled forward, her hands pressing hard against his chest, Peter was still thrusting as best he could from beneath.

He was grunting hard as he thrust upwards against her sex. His movements were limited. He would pull down an inch or so, then slam up against Beth's sodden sex. Faster... faster... harder... harder... Peter was pushing himself towards his own relief.

Beth stiffened once more, digging her nails into his bare chest.

If her climax was an earthquake of emotion, she was now readying herself for a most euphoric aftershock, as a second wave arrived at pace. This time she bit her lip and held her breath. Beth subdued the need to squeal. She didn't though subdue the second wave of pleasure as it flooded her body. She could feel her pussy walls clamp down on his cock, trying as best they could to hold him still.

Peter felt it too. He felt the pain as she clasped at his chest. He felt the way her pussy gripped him tighter and tighter. He felt the way her walls pulsed against his sensitive skin. He felt the...

Peter grunted, then all went quiet. He was still, just like the others. Bar from the sounds of exertion, the room was silent once more.

Angela sat on the floor. Her eyes were fixed on her daughter.

Peter lay there on the bed. His mind was awash with emotion as he reflected on just what his darling wife had done to him. He loved Angela. In that very moment, he loved her more than ever.

Beth... well... Beth simply sat there. Her eyes were closed. Her fingernails still dug slightly into her father's chest. The last embers of orgasm were flickering in the distance. She'd heard him grunt. She'd sensed him twitch inside.

Beth was in her own world, her own moment of pure enjoyment.

In that very moment, the room was still.

How long was it? One second? Maybe two? It was Beth who finally reacted. She felt it first, a second twitch from his cock, then a most satisfying feeling deep inside. She'd felt him squirt, his cum hitting her tight walls. She'd felt the way the warmth spread out, filling her young pussy.

Beth smiled.

Her mother had been right, and now Beth had the answer for herself. There was nothing to compare to the real thing. Well, that wasn't quite true as she equally loved the times alone with her mother.

This... this was simply different... most enjoyably different.

It was a tap on her shoulder which brought the young woman out of her dreamworld. Beth opened her eyes and turned to face Angela. She knelt back up, pulling her hands away from her father's chest.

"Did you like that, my darling?" Angela asked. "Did you like it when I sat down on that huge cock of yours? Did you like the feel of my pussy, the feel as my tight walls clamped down on your rampant sword? Did you like the way I rode you, ever so slowly, ever so sensually, nudging you further and further towards--"

Angela never finished her suggestive monologue. She was addressing her husband, yet it was an enthusiastic nod from her daughter which gave the first confirmation. Angela hadn't really needed to ask, to know how much Beth had enjoyed herself. She had watched her daughter cum on top of Peter's cock, and the show had been wonderful. It was Peter himself though who put pay to Angela's monologue.

"Amazing..." Peter responded, "so fucking... amazing. I don't know how you do it, Ange. So tight. So sensual. So... what can I say... fucking... amazing. I love you, Ange. I love--"

It was Angela's time to interrupt.

"Oh, yes. You can love me all you want, but should I set you free first?" Angela retorted.

The message was clear. All good things had to end. Slowly, Beth lifted on her knees. She felt his now softening cock slide out of her sodden sex. She felt a creamy trail dribble out after him.

She felt... empty... satisfied, but so very empty.

Beth climbed off the bed. She glanced down at her father's now soft cock. His shaft glistened with her love juices. His balls were decorated with pearly strands of cum. Oh how Beth wanted to go down on him again, to taste herself on his soft shaft.

It wasn't to be. Yes, Peter moaned as he felt a mouth go down on him once more, but it was mother not daughter who savoured the sweet taste of sex.

Beth gave her mother a kiss. She whispered thank you, then left the two lovers alone again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was déjà vu.

Just like that very first night, Beth stood there on the landing outside her parent's bedroom door. Just as before, her heart was racing.

So here she stood, dressed in nothing more than that silky blue nighty. Here she stood, just as before, right outside her parent's bedroom door.

That is where the similarities ended though. On that first night it was the strange sounds from within that had put the young blonde on edge.

This night though... well, suffice to say, this night had been so much better. It was the exertion, mixed with pure exhilaration, which had Beth's heart pounding.

Beth could still hear the goings on behind that bedroom door. There was movement. There was giggling. There was the dirtiest suggestive commentary. Beth didn't need to peek through the door to know what her parents were up to. She could already imagine. When her mother had suggested he could love her all he wanted, it seemed they were starting right now.

Just like that first night, to the sound of her parent's lovemaking, Beth found herself running her hand between her legs. She ran her fingers across her bare sex, gasping as they hit her overly sensitive lips. She was still wet, a slick stickiness coating her fingertips as she dipped into her soft folds.

Beth brought her hand up to her mouth.

"Mmmm," Beth whispered as she tasted the mix of sweet juices and salty cum which coated her fingers.

Once more the bedroom sounds were so familiar. She could hear the creak of the bed. She could hear the banging of the headboard against the wall. She could hear the carnal cries of her mother.

This time though, Beth didn't stay to listen.

She was tired.

She was satisfied.

She was... asleep. No sooner had Beth climbed into bed, than she was nodding off, a smile fixed in place.

Beth's awakening was complete.

The End

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Complete? Was it?

For a few weeks, life went back to normal. There was no mention of the goings on between mother and daughter. There was no mention of the night Beth rode her father.

Did he know? Did he even suspect? If he did, then Peter never said anything about it.

Angela had been true to her word, and Beth had truly awoken her sexual side. Maybe that was it. Maybe the young woman had satisfied her curiosity. After all, Beth did have a boyfriend.

When Beth finally did ask her mother, it almost came as a surprise.

"Mum?" Beth asked, a knowingly cheeky look on her face as they both sat out on the patio.

"Yes, Beth."

"I was thinking, Mum."

"No," Angela replied. "I don't think it's a good idea. You got away with it once, but don't chance your luck."

"What?" Beth replied. "No... not that... not unless you fancy some girly time together."

This time it was Angela's turn to look a little sheepish. Was her daughter hitting her up? Angela found herself breathing a little quicker. Her heart was beating fast as she sat there facing her beautiful young daughter.

"Any time you want, Beth. All you needed to do was ask."

"Thank you, Mum. I promise he'll be no trouble."

"He?"

"Yes... Jack. I just though it might be nice if you got to meet him. Just a few days. What do you say? I'll get him to bring a sleeping bag. He can sleep on my bedroom floor."

There was a knowing look on Angela's face. A sleeping bag? On her daughter's bedroom floor? It might start that way but, deep down, Angela knew it wasn't likely to end that way.

"Well... I guess... well... ask your father, but I suppose it is fine. Just don't get into mischief."

"Thank you, thank you," Beth responded, giving her mother a kiss. "I promise not to do anything you wouldn't."

There was a pause before Beth continued.

"Oh, and yes I'd love a little girly time together. Shall I buy the wine this time?"

Beth's awakening might have been complete... but having been awoken, there was no end to the young woman's desires.