Beth's Beat Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth raced over to her man. He was still conscious, but clearly out of sorts.

"Baby?" He blubbered. "I'm sorry baby." He repeated.

"It's ok, it's ok."

Beth held her husband tight for a second while they strapped him down. She chased after the paramedics as they wheeled him out, she heard the announcer introduce the new champion as they pushed through the tunnel doors.

"Will he be ok?" Beth pressed the paramedic.

"He should be ok, he took a beating, but it's good he is still alert. They will do a scan right away to make sure there are no bleeds." They informed her of the hospital that they were going to and they told her should bring their car as they may be there all night. The back doors closed and Beth watched the wailing ambulance speed off into the warm Arizona night. Beth pulled her phone from her back pocket and texted her husband.

"I'll be there soon baby, I'll get our stuff and meet you at the hospital." She did not know if he had his phone. But soon she saw three thumbs up emojis come back quickly. She sighed with relief that at least she could keep in contact.

Her relief quickly turned to anger. Why did Rose keep going like that? He had clearly won and was just hurting him at that point. She stomped her heeled foot on the concrete in frustration. Where was his honor?

"I'll show that asshole. Report him to the commission, he'll get stripped for sure" She said to herself out loud and stormed back into the arena, the satin robe flowed behind her as her black high heels echoed in the empty hall.

She approached the locker rooms and saw first the sign for the champ. She walked right in to get their things. She nearly screamed when she saw the giant man leaning over the far bench, inspecting himself in the mirror. He was dripping with fresh water from the shower and wearing a white towel around his waist.

"What are you doing! This is the champ's room!" Beth took a few steps in, slamming the door behind her. "Cocky" turned around and smiled. This hot bitch? He thought, she must be here to get some dick. She'd been eye-fucking him the whole fight. Domonic tapped the belt sitting on the bench pointedly.

"I'm the champ now girl." He stared down at her.

"Well, whatever." She was taken aback, she looked him over. He looked so big up close, no wonder he won. She studied his form, his whole upper body was gigantic, shaped like an angry cobra. Her eyes wandered over his balled shoulders, down his pectorals, and followed his abs down, they seemed to come to a point at his crotch. The small towel sat low on his waist, she caught a brief glimpse of a tuft of hair sticking out enticingly. "I need to get something." She stammered, she could feel her previous arousal returning. The combination of the alcohol and this near-naked specimen of a man was having an effect on her, she had been so desperate for sex all night that even now she felt her lustful need to take control.

"Well then come get it then." He said matter of factly, expecting this sexy little ring girl had come to get fucked by the new champion. Dom usually hit the strip club after a fight but now the bitches were coming straight to him. It was good to be the champ. Beth for her part did not understand the half-naked man's meaning and strode forward. At the same time, he pulled the white town from his waist and it fell to the floor in a heap. Bethany was just a foot or two away from the man and due to their size difference, his immense cock was almost chest height to her. Her eyes shot straight to it in reflex, the welcome intrusion of a bikini-clad ring girl had already flooded it with blood. It stood at half-mast between then, angled at her feet and it was steadily rising with each beat of his heart. They stood silently as the new champion's turgid cock rose to its full glory.

"Jesus Christ." That was all Beth could utter, her heart raced and she felt heat rush to her cheeks. She continued to stare, it looked glorious to her. Her fantasy of the conquering hero was complete before her. Every inch of this man was built for domination and here she was, ready to supplicate her spoils to the victor. The young wife felt her pussy throb with heat, she left like she could feel her essence about to run down her leg.

"I... I" She stammered, her words caught in her chest. She never took her eyes off his cock. It must be of been eleven inches long and thick, oh so thick. The bumpy veins running down the shaft reminded her how the fighter looked between rounds, engorged and ready for action. The rapidly increasing moistness between her legs betraying her vows. She wanted to run, and she wanted to touch this perfect cock at the same time. But she did neither, just standing there breathing heavy, her overstuffed bikini top rising and falling with every fluttered breath. Finally, he spoke again, his deep baritone vibrated through her whole body.

"Come here, slut." The word echoed through her head. She wanted to be a slut, she wanted to give herself to this man. He had taken the victory and she was the prize. She inched forward, almost falling over herself with even a tiny step. The waiting was too much for Dom, this petite little thing was gonna get everything he had tonight. She wiggled that perfect ass in front of him all night and nearly cost him the fight. Now she was his. He smirked to himself and extended his large hand out to her, grabbing her tenderly by the back of the neck.

She yielded to his firm grasp. It wasn't like she could resist him if she wanted to, which she did not. He pulled her to his chest and leaned down to kiss her. His huge cock angled upward between them and she felt its heat radiate to her skin. She gasped out loud right before his thick lips engulfed her own. God, he was even a good kisser Beth mused, as she offered her tongue to him. Their mouths dueled for a spell before he started exploring her body with his massive hands. Beth nearly collapsed before him when he brushed over her tits, her nipples were harder than she had ever felt and it felt like electric shocks shooting down to her pussy when he brushed over them with his massive paw.

With one hand he gripped the string between her mounds and yanked the material free. She gave a curt squeal as her tits bounced forth for his viewing pleasure. Beth cooed a moment, the tight top had been constricting her all night and her heavy tits were now pleasantly free. Dom leaned down and took one pink nipple between his lips, manipulating it expertly. Beth inhaled sharply, it felt like she was going to cum for this beast right there and then. He devoured each of her tender breasts in turn, appreciating their perfect softness. Shocks of fiendish pleasure ran down her body to her sex.

She reached her hands up, running her fingers over his tight thighs, then his abs. She was searching for his cock between them. Desperate to grasp its fullness. When she found it her fingers jumped when she felt it as if it could burn her. She brought her hand back to the black cock finally seizing its smooth hardness. Beth's suspicions were confirmed, she could not even fit her hand around its exquisite thickness. She brought her other hand up and surveyed it with both, there were still inches of cock free of her grasp. Beth stood back a half step, her full tit popped from his sucking lips, both shone with his spittle. She needed to see it.

The young wife watched with rapture as she double-fisted the meaty cock before her.

"It's so big." She finally spoke. "I had no idea cocks got so big." Never looking away from it, her hands twisted up its length admiring the long journey up and down. The angry head pointed right at her face, a glint of precum seeped from his opening, she licked her lips. The heavyweight champ watched her intently, he noted the wedding band and engagement ring on her finger. This hot slut was married, Dom didn't care. If anything it made him want to give her the ride of her life.

"Suck on it slut."

There it was again. She was a slut. Beth leaned over and brushed her lips against the broad head. It felt so hot, she opened her mouth wide and let it fill her. She pursed her lips as it slid in, wetting what she could with her spit. The action seemed to trigger something in the young wife. She wanted nothing more than to suck this perfect cock for this perfect man. She looked up at the huge champion with her doe-like blue eyes, pure adoration on her face. Both hands firmly on the base of his cock, she began running her dainty tongue all over his shaft. Spreading her spittle to lubricate his cock so she could work on it.

The room was filled with slurps and sucks as Bethany Beach tried to consume as much of this giant black cock as she could. She slapped the heavy cock on her cheeks, loving the weight and heat that emanated from his prodigious rod. she wanted to nuzzle it, rubbing it about her face as she paid homage with her mouth and tongue. Domonic began to get more and more vocal as she continued.

"Suck it bitch, that's it use your tongue. Lick it all over baby. You're a natural-born cock sucker." His words filled her with pride, she felt like this was what she was put on this earth to do. She worked on her body so it would be in prime condition to service this cock. Her whole body was perspiring from the great effort she put into pleasuring his big cock. More precum continued to ooze from the spongey head and she devoured it lovingly.

Resting his cock on her face again, she peered up at him and she nuzzled the base. His handsome face had such fierce intensity on it, they held one another's gaze as her hands wandered to his heavy balls. They felt powerful, like the rest of him. Beth hefted them and felt their weight, their contents clearly churning for release. Returning her wanton mouth to his cock, she stuffed as much as possible into her tiny face.

Suddenly, Dom grabbed her by the arms and lifted her straight, she yelped as her sweet mouth popped off his cock head. He deftly spun her around and nudged her over again. Now her pert ass was on display for him. He seemed to appreciate it for a moment, so she devilishly wiggled it back and forth for him like some hot slut in a rap video. She felt him peel the tight material down her sweaty thighs, her slick pussy gripped the material a moment as it pulled away. He barely had them past her knees when he dove his face between her heart-shaped ass cheeks.

His long tongue penetrated her needy fuck hole, then he ran it all over her pink outer lips. The effect was immediate on Bethany. She reached back with one hand and grasped his head, enticing him to continue his assault. The slutty wife let out a deep moan and breathlessly exclaimed.

"Oh fuck."

She felt weak at the knees, her whole body was writhing in painful pleasure. His talented tongue was manipulating her to a massive orgasm. If it wasn't for his strong frame, she would have fallen to the floor. But he held her upright as he ate out her delicate pussy. She repeatedly mewed out, grinding her ass back into his face trying to extract her cum. Beth could feel it ballooning up inside her. Dom never backed off and continues to lick, suck and torture her moist pink folds. Wailing out she felt her whole body tense up, he legs quivered, her ass shook violently and she screamed out to the locker room.

"Oh god, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

Beth felt the world turn upside down, she felt like was flying. Something struck her in the face and she opened up her eyes. She was face to face with that perfect cock again. Dom had flipped her over and was 69ing her standing up. She gasped as he returned to his oral assault, she had barely come down from her first orgasm and the pleasure state had already returned.

Domonic grabbed a hand full of her hair and yanked her head up. She gasped as the force, opening her mouth. His cock primed to enter her face again. She knew what he wanted and obliged, settling her face down and engulfing his cockhead. She slurped and sucked away, loving this sexual position only two fit people could achieve. Moaning into his cock with her stuffed mouth she wanted to shout her sluttiness to the world but settled for stuffing as much fat black cock into her throat as she could.

They continued in this position for a while, Beth felt like she was going to cum again. But the champ had better ideas. There was a massage table on the far wall. He flipped her around effortlessly and made out with her as he walked her to the bed. She could taste herself on his lips, but she didn't care. Dropping her sweaty body down on the mattress, she giggled and extended her legs, allowing him to extract her flimsy booty shorts from her legs. Now wearing nothing but a pair of high heels, she looked every part the whorish stripper he was used to fucking. But she was far better in every way. Unobstructed she could now spread her legs wide, her moist pussy looked ripe to the hulking black champion. He flopped his ridiculously hard cock down on her pussy mound, it made a loud wet slap. Dom eyed her body before him, this little bitch was fuckin' perfect. He thought.

"You got a body built for big cocks baby. Gonna give you what you need." Beth just lay there, staring in awe at his whole body, everything about him looked sculpted. She was lost in her thoughts and Dom broke her from the spell.

"Put that cock in your married white pussy, slut." She followed his command instantly. Grabbing the shaft she ran the gigantic head up and down her slit, her crotch rose and fell involuntarily as pleasure shot through her. It looked impossible, she was so tiny, he so massive. But she was built for this. Built for big black cock. He said so, so it was.

"Built for black cock." She mewed. He grunted in pleasure at the words and began to push his hips forward. The once faithful wife took a sharp breath as the mushroomed head penetrated her tight hole. She watched in rapt awe as her lips yielded to its immense pressure. She counted in her mind, one, two, three inches. Nothing had prepared her for this, it felt like pure pain but pure pleasure at the same time. Five, six. She looked up at her lover, he was too enraptured in their joining. Watching inch after perfect inch split her in twine. Nine, ten, he bottomed out. Beth shouted in pure bliss.

"Fuck me, fuck my pussy, oh God your cock is so fucking perfect." He did as she desired. Slowly at first, they both watched him extract his large fuck rod, her unfaithful pussy gripped its width, Beth gave out a long hiss as he extracted it. Once all but his flared cock head was free of her opening he forced back in at an agonizing pace. Her hiss turned to a deep groan, throwing her head back she saw stars in her eyes. This was too much, she needed to be taken, to be dominated.

"Give it to me, make me your slut. Fuck me hard please." Beth looked up at her lover with pure supplication, she was at his utter mercy.

"You want this slut? You want me to turn you out with my big cock?" Beth bit her lip and nodded silently, mewing her affirmation. Domonic let her sit on the edge for a little longer, slowly sawing his cock in and out, the shaft shone with her wetness, a pool of white was gathering at the base where he bottomed out, she was ready to get fucked.

He grabbed her by the hips and drove home sharply, her whole body seemed to move with the force of his thrust. Beth felt a rush of air burst from her chest, taking her breath away. Before she could gasp in more oxygen he did it again, Beth grabbed handfuls of the white sheet covering the massage table. He was fucking her now, that what this was, pure animalistic fucking. His cock was like a piston, driving in and out with unyielding force. It was his turn to sweat now, beads of perspiration gathered on his chest and face, dropping down onto her with heavy splashes. Beth reached up and ran her hands over his wet muscles. Every thrust jutted her body up, bouncing her so it crashed back down into his cock. The effect multiplied the power of his fucking.

The young wife felt her orgasm building, it was even bigger this time. Her whole body leaped off the mattress, Dom grabbed her keep her in position so he could fuck her through her cum. Her butt lifted up and he continued to drive into her. Her head threw back once again, blonde hair cascading all about her face and she yelped out her pleasure. Her tiny feet danced as her cum continued. She slowly deflated back down, still receiving blow after blow of the immense cock embedded in her. His speed never wained.

Beth barely came back to earth, this animal's unwavering tempo kept her pleasure at its tipping point. Her back still arched, Dom gripped her even tightened to hold her in position. He continued the assault on her pussy, Beth's eyes rolled into the back of her head, she felt like she stopped breathing. All she knew was this heavy cock driving over and over into her tight folds. Every stroke felt like perfect pleasure and pain. Somehow she tensed even further and another orgasm wrapped her quivering body. Domonic reveled as the slutty wife rode his cock through another orgasm.

Her champion slowed his pace down, allowing her to catch her breath. Her gaze returned to him, she lovingly stroked his face, unable to speak the devotion she felt for him. Taking deep breaths with every agonizing thurst, she floated back down to earth. Beth pulled herself up and kissed him, doing everything she could to show her appreciation.

She felt him lift her again, carrying her over to the bench where she first saw him. He extracted his thick cock, turning her around in the air placing her on her knees atop the bench. She saw herself in the mirror, body dripping with both his and her sweat, her chest and face were flushed pink. Her thighs were quivering from the recent orgasm. Dom pushed her forward so her pert ass suck out and he lined his cock to her pussy entrance again. Beth gave a wry smile to herself as she felt him start to reenter her used hole.

He fucked her relentlessly once again, Beth had her hands up holding onto his head and be fucked up behind her, her tits jutted out in offering and she watched his massive hands massage them in the mirror. The power of his thrusts eventually pushed her into the mirror, her face turned to the side as her tits mashed into the reflection. Beth groaned deeply as he pounded her to another orgasm. She shook violently on the bench, unable to grab anything to control her involuntary spasms.

"I love your cock, I love your cock." She repeated through the mirror.

He pulled her legs down to the floor, now bent over the bench, the angle allowed him to really give it to her. She was amazed at his stamina, never had she been fucked with such pace and length before. Beth did her best to throw her ass back into her big black lover, he watched as their collision cause her supple behind bounce enticingly. They did not talk much now, this was pure pleasure extraction for them both. Grunts and groans filled the room accompanied by the wet slap of flesh. Beth looked up to the mirror, her brow furrowed in rapt concentration. She saw her champion watching her assaulted body with sheer concentration. He looked up and met her gaze in the reflection.

"I'm gonna cum bitch." He demanded.

"Please, don't cum in me, cum on my face, I want you to cum all over me." She was relieved that she could at least get that out, she did not want to risk him cumming inside her. His cock popped from her battered pussy, it felt like a tsunami of her fluid followed, her wetness flowed down her legs as she turned and knelt eagerly before him. Beth absently massaged her clit and looked up expectantly at her lover.

"Give me your cum." She begged, opening her mouth wide before his mammoth cock. He grunted as he fisted his long cock rapidly, she grabbed both tits and pushed them up for him, offering them to be pasted with his load. He let out a loud bellow and she saw a heavy rope of cum shoot hard from his flared cock head. It landed square on her face, it felt like hot pudding had been thrown on her. She reeled back a second, eyes closing as he painted her with another heavy load. Then another, and another. It felt endless as scorching hot cum coated her face, neck, tits, and in her mouth. The white-hot cum reached her tongue and she found it sweet to the taste. She wanted more and licked around her lips trying to devour his load. It felt so potent, so manly and it was all for her.