Beth's Beat Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth opened her eyes when she felt it was safe, his cock was still before her, rampant as ever. She attacked it with her mouth as if she was trying to suck more cum from his hefty balls. She wanted to clean his cock of their combined juices. This cock deserved it after what it did for her. Domonic smiled down as he watched the slutty wife worship his cock. With his cum running down her face and chest, she looked like a fertility goddess. His cock lost some of its hardness after cumming, but her manipulations were bringing it back to life. Beth squeaked out in joy when she saw his cock was rampant again.

"Jesus you're still hard!" She gasped incredulously up to him. Dom grunted and picked her up once again. He carried her under his arm toward the shower. She giggled as he effortlessly took her where ever he wanted. If he hauled her naked to the center of the ring she would let him take her right there if he wanted. Turning on the water he placed her gently down and let her step into the lukewarm stream. It felt soothing on her skin, the water washed the copious amount of cum that covered her body. She felt slightly disappointed to see it run down to the drain. They washed each other silently, taking every liberty with one another's perfect body. Beth spent extra time on his huge cock, using both hands to lather it up and then let it rinse before she knelt down again to take him in her mouth.

Beth gave worship to this dark god and his perfect cock as the water cascaded down their bodies. When his cock was back to maximum fullness Dom pulled the slutty wife down and lay down on the wet tiles. He beckoned her to mount him right there in the steamy shower. Beth obliged and climbed up his massive legs, she had to prop herself up on one leg in order to vault her needy pussy high enough to engulf his rod. She tease a moment, savoring his purple cock head as it brushed her engorged lips. For a second time, Tommy's once faithful wife betrayed her vows and descended down the long throbbing object of her abject pleasure. Domonic smiled wide as he watched this hot wife's eyes open wide when she hit bottom.

"It's so deep." She mused, grinding her body back and forth, fully stuffed with his thick black cock. Determined to show her own stamina, Beth began the long journey back up his cock, and jammed back down again. She started gaining speed, water splashing off both their bodies. She wanted to give him a show, so she started running her hands up her body, caressing her bouncing tits and pinching her nipples to extend her wanton pleasure. The hot shower was filled with the echoes of their coupling. Beth breathlessly let out a tirade of filthy talk, doting on her lover's massive cock and what it did to her tiny body. She called herself a dirty slut, and the words caused her to reach another powerful orgasm. She fell forward onto his powerful chest, her face mashed into his broad pectorals.

"Who owns this pussy?" He demanded, slowly feeding her his dick from below.

"It's your pussy, any time you want it. You can fuck me anywhere."

The champ lifted her up once more, his broad cock never left its home. He drove her to the shower stall wall and started in her once again. He was like a machine, driving her to unbridled heights once again. His pace was phenomenal now, with the leverage of the wall and the power of his body, he assaulted her pussy with reckless sexual fury. All Beth could do was hold on for dear life and feel the pleasure he gave her. This was all about him now, she had her fill and now he was using her as a toy for fucking. Her legs shot out in another toe-curling orgasm, she breathed into his mouth trying to make out with him while she came. The champion never relented, fucking her even harder through her cum and well into another one. As she felt yet another mind-blowing orgasm coming, Dom felt his balls begin to rise.

"Gonna cum slut, where do you want it?"

Beth was lost now, she was just a bitch in heat, being rutted with by the biggest most powerful animal in the jungle. She needed to be bred.

"Fill me up, come inside me."

Her words seemed to embolden the champ, even more, he pounded her hard for another minute, Beth babbled obscenities as he fucked her to his crescendo. With one deep hard thrust, he let out a heavy groan. Beth felt his cock leap inside her, followed by the powerful spray of his hot cum. The intense feeling caused another orgasm to trigger in her as he held his cock deep inside, filling her with every last drop of cum he had. She cooed into his ear as he came down from his orgasm, absently making short thrusts, trying to elongate the pleasure. Finally, he dropped her and let his cock flop from her well-used hole. Beth fell to her knees and gasped for air, totally spent. She felt his warm cum drool from her lips and into the stream of water. They set there a moment, taking in each other's perfect bodies as they came back to earth, only the sound of the warm shower filling the room.

Once her clarity returned, Beth finally realise what she had done. She looked around with panic, she just fucked this man who beat her husband. Twice. A mile a minute her mind ran over the events before her. It was so good, she loved every second of it, but the guilt washed over her. She looked at his deflating cock, it was a stark reminder of the pleasure she just felt. He broke the silence.

"You got any more clothes? I ripped your outfit."

"I have a change in the bag I came for, with my husband's things," Beth revealed, staring at the floor.

"Wait, you're married to The Firecracker?" The new champ realized. He felt bad, he just beat him up then beat up his wife's damn fine pussy. She did ask for it though, he can't be held accountable if she comes into his room looking for cock.

"Yes," Beth spoke absently, she rose silently and walked back into the locker room. Still naked and wet, she went through the duffle bag and extracted her old clothes. She dressed and looked at her phone, she had a missed call and a couple of texts from Tommy.

"All looks good baby, a few bruises but nothing going on in the old noggin."

She looked at the time on her phone, he sent that 2 hours ago. She had been getting the shit fucked out of her for the better part of 3 hours. There was another text from about an hour ago.

"They're gonna keep me, overnight honey. You should go get some sleep at home and come pick me up in the morning, don't wait around for me here."

Beth sighed with some relief, both that he was doing ok and that he didn't realize she had not come. Though there was no way he could think she was getting black fucked right in his locker room. She heard the shower turn off and Dom walked into the room, still naked and dripping wet. His massive frame took up the whole door and she looked him over hungrily.

"You gotta go, girl?"

Beth bit her lip, drinking in the black champion with her eyes.

"I need a ride." She lied. Her pussy was sore, but it still yearned at the sight of his cock.

"Grab your shit girl, I've got a ride for you." He smiled walking towards her. They embraced and hungrily devoured each other's lips. Dom dressed and left the locker with his new belt over one shoulder, and the giggling wife of his foe on the other as he carried them to his car.