Beth's Beat Down

Story Info
Fighter and wife both encounter something they can't take.
8.9k words
3.87
26.7k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is inspired by the events in the last chapter of Stormbringer's "The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted". It is not intended to be part of that universe, just an extension of a scene in the story.

--------------

It was fight night in Phoenix and the sweltering summer night left the national theatre in a murky haze, both from bloodthirsty patrons and the combatants themselves. Sweat showered Bethany in the front row and she screamed out in celebration as fist collided with face. One man crumbled to the ground while the other stood triumphantly, gesturing to the crowd indicating his superiority. Bethany loved boxing. She barely knew anything about the sport before she met her husband Tommy "The Firecracker" Beach, but after 6 years she had grown into an avid fan.

She had a real weakness for strong, muscular men and had a string of boyfriends who were big on sports through her early 20s. When she met Tommy in a bar she was instantly drawn to him. He had just won his 3rd amateur fight and was about to go pro, he had a black eye and looked like a mighty warrior who had returned from a victorious crusade. The notion that this man could take on any person in the bar with his bare hands and come out on top was intoxicating to Beth. It didn't take much for Tommy to take notice of him, despite his circle of friends and well-wishers surrounding him. All it took was for Beth to stand tall at the bar lean over to talk with the waitress, her supple ass on display for all to see and her teardrop C cup breasts buoyed by her arms as she leaned into them. He dyed blonde hair reached just above her buttocks, snaking its way down her back in a tight braid.

Tommy instantly made his way from his circle and took up a place beside her.

"This one is on me, Carrie." He winked towards the waitress. Beth's goal was complete. They struck up a conversation and it was clear they were both into each other. Beth didn't like taking things fast and would often force her would-be suitors into three dates before she let them have at her female charms. But Tommy got to see her pert tits up close that night and they made out in a private back room he had access to. She managed to keep herself from letting him have sex with her, despite them spending nearly an hour grinding on each other while Tommy feasted on her pink nipples. Not the same could be said for their second meeting, after a sexually tense sitting at the cinema they barely made it to Tommy's jeep before he got his penis inside her. She had worn a flowing skirt which allowed for easy access just in case such an event transpired.

The rest was history for Beth and The Firecracker. She engrossed herself in the world of boxing as her partner rose to local fame. She nursed him through the close losses and celebrated with furious sex sessions after his victories. Beth found herself getting highly aroused as she watched two men dukes it out in nothing but their shorts. She admired their tight muscles as they worked to defeat their rival through power and finesse. The whole spectacle hit an unknown primal urge inside her and she would be desperate to fuck her husband by the time she saw him. They married after a year together and didn't look back.

Tommy was now 12 - 2, reigning champion of the Arizona State Heavyweight Division, and tonight he was due for his first defense. Beth tried to stay away from knowing anything about her husband's opponents, she did not want to feel any sympathy for someone she wanted to see get hurt. All she knew was tonight her husband defended his title against Domonic "Cocky" Rose an 8 - 0 fighter who had torn his way through the circuit to challenge her Champ.

She was nursing her 4th cider for the evening. She had a habit of drinking a bit too much on fight nights to calm her nerves and to buzz her excitement. Her phone chimed and she saw her text from her husband, which was weird because he did not usually talk to her when she was so close to a fight.

"Come to the back baby, I need you a sec." Beth made her way to the back area, flashed her pass, and wandered to where Tommy was getting his hands wrapped.

"Baby, the owner of the building wants to speak with you. The ring girl Tara is sick or something. He said he was willing to back 4 grand for someone to take her place. I thought you might?" Tommy was looking her up and down to emphasize her suitability. Her body was phenomenal, after they got together she became quite the gym bunny alongside him and the results were amazing. Her pert butt got even better and her C cup tits somehow barely lost any size, leaving her looking like a porn star.

"What? I can't do that, I don't even have anything to wear!" She retorted. It was a weak argument and she knew they could use the money. Paying for trainers and gym time for Tommy took its toll on her sole salary, and his wins weren't giving massive paydays yet.

"You can wear Tara's outfit, she's going home and Marty the owner has it with him in his office, you can change in there." Tommy pushed, speaking as if they had already agreed. "There are only 3 fights left before mine. 4 grand for like 2 hours of work, plus what I make when I win tonight. It'll be great for us." Beth bit her bottom lip. She could feel hear rising in her chest, could she do this? She had never really displayed herself to anyone outside of the beach. She did enjoy the lusty stares she got from men, it gave her power knowing they wanted to have her but couldn't. If she was going to she needed to commit now before she talked herself out of it.

"Ok honey, I'll do it." She felt her pussy quiver with excitement just at the thought of prancing around the ring in front of countless ravenous men. Their eye's glued to her every move not really paying attention to the round number she was displaying. Why did Tommy have to have his stupid no sex before a fight rule? She was in her sexual peak and going 6 weeks without fucking her husband she felt like she could mount him right here.

"Awesome baby, head on back to Marty's office and he will get you set up." Tommy ushered her away and began his warm-up, shadow boxing around the room. Beth watched her muscle-bound husband work, already showing a sheen of sweat his taught body flowed with power and grace. She felt her wetness increase as she watched. Shaking her head to extract herself from her sexual fog she made her way to the office.

Marty was not a good-looking man, years of cigars, booze and everything else that came with the fighting world showed on his face. He sneered as the petite Beth walked in, Tara's outfit was on his desk. A simple bikini top that was emblazoned with the organization's logo, a fist, on both breasts. The bottoms were more booty shorts, designed to appear like some sort of combat wear complete with camo. Marty knew that the outfit was too small for Beth, he had sized her up long ago and despite having plenty of other sizes of the same outfit in the closet, he smiled to himself at the thought of this hot bitch trying to fit into this one.

"Come on in beautiful." Beth cringed at his compliment. She liked being looked up, but Marty was your typical seedy businessman and she wanted nothing to do with him. "You can get changed in here, next fight is in 5 minutes so hurry that sweet ass up ok." Marty left through another door and the room was hers. Beth quickly undressed, attempting to get this over and done as quickly as possible.

She pulled the bottoms up first, hopping on alternate legs to beckon the tight shorts over her round ass. It took quite the effort and her large breasts bounced around enticingly as she packed her ample ass into the garment. Next came the top, which didn't fare much better, her breasts spilled out the bottom and top of the small diamonds. Looking herself over in the mirror she smiled, she looked fucking sexy though. She turned to inspect herself from behind and saw a similar result there, her ass cheeks peaked out the bottom of the shorts. She gave a quick wiggle and giggled to herself. Thankfully there was a satin robe she could wear when she wasn't parading herself around the ring. She grabbed it and bounced giddily out the door.

The security guard ushered her to her new seat, right beside the action. She had never been this close and felt like she would be able to feel every connection the fighters made. Both fighters were already in the ring and Marty appeared beside her.

"What are you doing girl get in there!" He nudged her up and Beth was on her way. He gave her ass a quick tap, forcing her up the stairs to the ring. Grabbing the '1' card she raised it high above her head, she tried to not look directly at anyone. She walked two swift laps around the ring, deftly avoiding both the fighters and their cornermen as they prepared for the coming melee. It was all over so fast, it felt so easy. This would be the best 4 thousand bucks she ever made.

The fight wasn't spectacular, both men were not in their best shape, and by round 5 they were clearly out of gas. By the end of the fight Beth felt like she had the system worked out. She tried to ignore the hoots and hollers of the patrons in the stands, she swayed her hips seductively and arched her back. She was gonna be the best damn ring girl this place had ever seen.

By the second fight, she was a pro. She started taking in the scenery as she worked the ring. The catcalls were starting to embolden her. She felt so desirable, like a stripper who had the whole room's attention. They were here to see her, and she was going to deliver on their expectations. The heat in the arena was sweltering now, her skin glowed with a light sheen which only further emphasized the assets she was showing. Thankfully, one of the staff brought her over a cool drink. It was a clear liquid in a high ball glass packed with ice. She took a sip immediately. It was gin and tonic, a lot of gin. The cool liquid only whet her appetite and she downed the whole glass quickly to try and cool herself off.

The next fight was far more entertaining and she found herself more interested. The staff member had quickly replaced her empty drink with another equally strong one which Beth now sipped on. Two lightweights were having a back and forth slugfest and no man seemed to want to back down. As the bell for round 2 chimed she jumped up and did her thing, deliberately taking her time to bend down under the ropes, giving those in the front seats a great view of her ass peeking from the short shorts. Beth felt herself getting damp from all this showing off. Oh God, she thought, I really need to get fucked after this. As she sat down, she squeezed her thigh together sliding them subtly together, manipulating the folds of her pussy in earnest pleasure.

She watched the fight with rapt trepidation, the two fine specimens of masculinity only stoked the internal fires of her sex. Abruptly, the shorter of the two men caught the other with a wild overhand right and his opponent fell backward to the canvas, stiff as a board. The crowd erupted in cheer, as it Beth. She clapped and bounced up and down in reverie. Unknowingly her large tits started to become dislodged from their tight confines, her excited nipples nearly popping out for the whole arena to see.

The crowd milled about waiting for the main event - her husband's title defense. Beth finished the last of her drink and she was on cloud 9, shaking her hips to the music and clapping along while she waited. Finally, the light died down and they announced the challenger. Beth took her seat and was handed another gin, she tapped the cold glass with her nails nervously. A large figure emerged from the tunnel, covered in a shining purple boxers robe, his head covered by the hood. He shambled down the aisle to the beat of Kendrick Lamar, throwing light punches ahead of him. Beth strained to peer over the crowd to get a good look at the man but was too far down to see anything of significance. She watched the cloaked challenger step up to the ring, vaulting the ropes with each leg, clearing them easily with his height. Beth brought the glass to her lips and took a big gulp.

"Cocky" leaned over his corner, waiting for the champ silently as his corner hyped him up. The lights dimmed again and Tommy's song came on. She saw her champion surge out of the tunnel, jogging down to the ring. This was his M.O. he was a high-energy fighter and loved to come out of the gate quickly, most of his victories came early due to overwhelming his foes. Beth loved his rapid-fire motor, as it passed on to their lovemaking. Tommy would pummel her into orgasm as she lay beneath him. She bit her lip as she imagined what he would do to her after his victory. Tommy jogged around the ring and raised his gloved hands to the crowd. They cheer for their local champ, and Beth screamed out in support.

She almost forgot her cue while she watched the fighters get ready. Marty walked over and beckoned her on stage. Jumping up, Beth did her best to play up to the crowd, she wanted everyone to be revved up for the fight. Jutting her hips, presenting her exquisite butt to the crowd, doing her best playboy pose. Beth looked over to her amped husband and give him a sultry wink. Tommy for his part was hyper-focused, if it were slow motion, you would see him drink in his wife as she pranced around the ring. But in real-time it was no more than a glance while he prepared for combat.

Beth took her place back by the ring but never took her seat. The announcer started introducing the challenger, reciting his record and physical stats. As he bellowed out his name, finally "Cocky" revealed himself. Shucking off the cloak Beth saw before her the biggest black man she had ever laid eyes on. His shoulder were boulders and his arms were trunks. The announcer listed him as 6'8" and 240 pounds but from below, he looked twice that. Every muscle seemed to exude power. He had a mean look to his face, but despite that Beth could see he was quite handsome, his chiseled jaw was covered in a thick stubble. She looked at his deep dark eyes and they were affixed to her husband. She looked him up and down with her mouth agape. Even his legs were massive!

To his credit, Tommy did not show weakness in the challenger's gaze, mean-mugging his for as good as he got. They met in the middle and the size difference back more apparently. Tommy was 6'5" and 230 and he looked like he was Hercules on a good day. But across from his was a monster of a man, he reminded Beth of the minotaur, just far better looking. They touched gloves and back to their corners. Beth still didn't sit down.

The bell rang and both men met in the middle. Tommy came out with his patent high intensity, peppering "Cocky" with heavy jabs and hooks. The challenger was on the back foot from the get-go, covering up and attempting to mitigate the onslaught of blows. Tommy advanced, pouring on the pressure trying to get through the behemoth's high guard. Beth screamed out, trying to tell her partner to slow down. He had the initiative, but she knew he couldn't keep this up forever.

The champ landed a few heavy blows on "Cocky", who did not mount much offense for the entire round. Opting to paw at Tommy when they were at distance, and tie him up when they got too close. "The Firecracker" did his best to dirty box in the clinch, but the black man had him in the strength department and he ground his attacks out. As the first round ended Beth did her best to show off to the arena, but she spent more time sizing up both fighters. Tommy looked to be breathing heavy, but he was still in his element. Domonic looked like he took a few hits but was otherwise sitting tall.

In round 2, the challenger started to show his metal. Landing solid blows on Tommy early which made him think about what he threw. "Cocky" seemed to be getting his timing and would counter the Champs flurries with well place power. Both men fought their hearts out, but as the round went on it was clear to Beth that her husband was outmatched. She screamed and cheered and tried to will her husband to land that perfect blow that would end it all, but before long the bell rang and both men returned to their corner.

Beth looked on with concern as the cutman tried to stifle the swelling on her husband's brows. She heard their cornerman Les plead with him to stick and move, use his speed and stay out of the pocket. It was all good advice, but looking over at the challenger, Beth felt uneasy in her stomach. She spend most of the walk around the ring watching him, his whole body was flushed. Dark veins scattered over his body, he looked at every part of the monster she imagined and more. Beth caught him looking at her, the only time it seemed he had looked from his opponent. She was caught in his gaze, he stared at her like she was meat like she was being offered to him as a prize for a conquering warrior. In her hyper-aroused state, she imagined herself below him, clutching his massive leg like some damsel on a smutty novel cover.

Round 3 started and Tommy tried to muster a heavy flurry and stem the tide. "Cocky" did his usual and tied up and outworked the Champ. Tommy's frustration was visible, he cracked blows to Domonic's body and tried to goad him into a brawl. Beth watched as it looked like her Tommy might just get through this. She had him winning the first two rounds, he just needed to keep the pressure on. Wild shot reigned down on the bigger man, the Champ starting to get a little loose with his shots, leaving him open for a counter. It came quick, a sharp uppercut right through the middle. "Cocky" had timed it perfectly, but it didn't land flushed, the glancing blow still threw Tommy back and he back-peddled to regain his senses. It was the challenger's time and he started to push into the champ, throwing well-weighted shots that weren't 100% power but still kept the champ on the defensive. Tommy threw what he could but ended the round in the corner trying to dodge a flurry of shots that hit more than missed. When the bell rung he stumbled slightly trying to find his corner.

Beth watched the action, one hand over her mouth. She could not tell if Tommy was hanging in there or if "Cocky" was biding his time. She looked to her husband as she walked the ring, trying to gauge how he was, but he was doing a good job of playing possum. The challenger didn't sit down this round but paced back and forth ready to get back to it. Beth watched the mammoth man, studying his shining muscles. His back was like a mountain range, deep valleys of muscle roped to his taut buttocks. She admired his bulging traps, she would be nothing to him, she thought. Her mind wandered back to her previous fantasy, she was kneeling before him again, him some distant warrior who had dominated her lands. She was now his prize and she gazed up at him in awe. The bell rang and she was brought back to reality.

The Champ came out blazing once again, but he was slower and more predictable. "Cocky" was ready to strike. He let Tommy burn out a few combinations into his guard before throwing another well-timed uppercut counter. This one landed square. He was like a demon now, swarming the champ with wide hooks and heavy blows. Tommy was balled up and on the ropes, showing no sign of real defense. When he guarded high, the challenger worked his body. When he tried to slip away "Cocky" cut him off and forced him in the corner. Beth screamed out, she had never seen her husband so outclassed. Tommy looked out on his feet, blows were throwing his head around and his arms were nearly limp. Beth counted the strikes as they bounced off his face unconsciously. Where was the ref!

"Stop the fight!" she yelled. The arena was roaring, her yells were drowned out. Five, six, seven, the punches continued. Tommy looked nearly dead, his swollen face was going purple. Eight, nine she counted. Finally, the referee dove between the fighters, and "Cocky" relented, he waved off the fight and there was a new Champion. Everything happened quickly after that, there was no need for the ring girl now so Beth simply stood and watched. She wanted to get into the ring and see if Tommy was alright, but there was no way she could push through the melee of cornermen and promoters. She could make out her husband, slumped in the stool as the cutman worked on his face. She saw a gurney race its way ringside, "The Firecracker's" corner lifted him out of the ring and down to the waiting paramedics.