Beth's Body Club

Story Info
Stacy meets up with a coworker before heading out to a club.
8.4k words
4.31
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llee872
llee872
6 Followers

"Hon, just a reminder, I'm gonna be out with Tasha tonight," called out Stacy, a blonde haired, blue eyed businesswoman in her late 20s, as she headed towards the shower.

"Ok babe, food's out on the counter," responded James, her stay at home husband, (late 20s as well) before lighting a joint and starting up his PS5.

The pungent aroma of marijuana wafted through the house.

James lost his job because of misconduct allegations so the couple had to adjust to a new normal. James now took care of the housework, while Stacy took care of the money. The pasta marinara made with store-bought marinara sauce, meat of varying textures, and undercooked unsalted pasta told of the arrangement's instability.

Stacy was a good wife, and she knew it. She stood by her and supported her man despite numerous women saying terrible things about her. She stayed strong for her husband and their marriage and found ways to adapt. She wished her husband could say the same.

James lost his chiseled six pack, his confident stride, and now sat cooped in the house all day and night all night either gaming or something else as the stench of marijuana permeated the house. Stacy didn't want to know what he was up to that late into the night.

Stepping into the bathroom, Stacy took a deep breath. She didn't want to blame her husband, she wanted to empathize with him. But, watching the man she loved grow self medicate rather than seek help took a toll on her. She'd wanted to preserve an image of the man who made Stacy say yes, but the man her husband now was, made it difficult.

Ignoring the effects of a secondhand high would be difficult if she didn't get moving, so she stepped into the shower and let the water drip down her naked body.

Her toned glutes and quads ached following the intense regiment her trainer put her through. He was a rough man who took pleasure in leaving her in a puddle of sweat. Yet, a smile covered her plump lips as she basked in a post workout afterglow. Something about the pain, pushing her limits, especially when there were so many limits placed on her, made her feel alive.

Not to mention, as she caught a glimpse of it in the mirror, a firm ass came with its own rewards.

A groan escaped her lips as she let her legs stretch in the shower. The noticeable shift in posture as men worked to manage their arousal, the way they looked down if she made eye contact, men became playdough. Sure, she was loyal to her husband but she was now the breadwinner. So, she was obligated to use every weapon in her arsenal to bring money.

She soaped up her D cup tits and slowly massaged them as she thought to herseIf, 'These assets of mine ought to be used for something right?'

It was only when she felt her fingers brush against a hard nipple that Stacy realized the silliness of what she was saying, as well as how the stink of marijuana had made it into the bathroom.

She exited the shower and dried off her face and body. She needed to move quickly if she wanted to make it out of the house sober. Stepping up to the bathroom mirror, she began applying makeup, defining her natural cheekbones, adding volume to her big blue eyes and highlighting her eyebrows to create a mesmerizing visage.

Pursing her lips, she finished the look with a pale lip balm before stepping back to admire her reflection. A vogue cover girl stared back at her. Her father used to tell her prettiness was God given, but beauty was earned. And, while her slim body and big eyes drew the envy of many and was something to be thankful for, it was worthless if not presented well. Her father was a misogynist, but she always thought there was truth to his words. That is until she met Tasha.

"Sexiness that's more than skin deep baby, that's how you get ahead in a world of dicks and cunts," Tasha explained, "if God gave you gifts, it's on you to make the most of them."

Tasha wore makeup well too, but that wasn't why everyone at the office fawned over her. Her every movement and action, acknowledged and seemed to accentuate the physical assets Tasha was born with. There were arguably prettier women than Tasha, but none were given the pull, power, and influence Tasha was. None were as beautiful.

She put the final touches on her makeup and added curls to her hair. Stacy then found a particularly revealing dress that accentuated her figure and revealed some cleavage. It was a little slutty but tastefully so. The outfit was meant help reinvigorate her marriage's sex life as her husband avoided sex after losing his job. It didn't.

She finished the outfit out with some 3 inch platform heels and checked herself in the mirror. She looked sexy. Hopefully Tasha would appreciate her effort.

She felt her stomach grumble but decided to ignore it. The last thing she wanted to stomach was bad pasta marinara feeling as good as she did. Not to mention that the amount of weed polluting the air would make it difficult to drive if she hung around much longer.

"I'm heading out now," Stacy called out as she strutted through the front hallway.

James mumbled a response as his wife got ready to leave. Stacy paused and gave him a glance but kept walking. Right as the door closed, James got up, turned off his PS5 and rolled another joint. Grabbing some tissues and moisturizer from his desk, he booted up his PC, unzipped his pants and freed his cock.

-

Driving over to Tasha's, Stacy played some jazz. The breath of the trumpet players vibrated against her eardrums with the sounds of their passion as James's habits magnified their presence in the car with her.

Tall trumpet players played possessed by the music, thrusting their bodies and letting sweat dribble from their skin. Their unapologetic passion embodied in every note they played. And Stacy let their essence penetrate her. Safe in her car, she experienced the confident decadence of the music: the nervous excitement of a night out. The weight she carried when she was at home felt as light as a feather, if only for a night. Part of her wished she could enjoy this with her husband, but another part questioned that.

Stacy's head was still feeling the phantoms in her car when she rang Tasha's doorbell. She was sobering up but their smooth vibrations still echoed in her ear. But, they were harshly displaced as the door opened by the sounds of blaring hip hop.

Stacy almost lost her footing.

"Girl, are you good?" A voice called out to her with concern.

Stacy felt her face turn red as she steadied herself and looked up, passed a pair of marvelous E-cup tits to meet a pair of stunning hazel eyes, full red lips, and beautiful brunette curls. Tasha was dressed in a beautiful sequin dress that hugged her voluptuous Kardashian figure. Her posture let the outfit grip her curves reflecting particles of dazzling light. She looked beautiful. Stacy was at a loss for words.

Tasha then sniffed the air and smiled, "Oh I see you started pregaming this night already."

"Ah no wait it's actually-" Stacy tried to orient herself and explain she didn't normally smoke weed because it was against company policy. That it was her husband's weed, but Tasha just smiled and raised a placating hand.

"My girlfriend was actually just about to roll a little something before for the club," she explained and beckoned her inside. Stacy felt unsure but followed.

-

Inside the living room sat a thick boned, raven haired, green eyed woman. She was dressed in stark contrast to the other two women wearing gorgeous dresses. She wore a hoodie and sweatpants. But, more importantly, her hands held what looked like the aforementioned "little something". Stacy made eye contact with the woman and she gave her an easy smile.

"Oh you must be Natasha's coworker, pleased to meet you, my name is Tanya."

Tasha sat on the large couch in the spot furthest from Tanya and beckoned Stacy to sit next to her, "Tani here is going to be our D.D. for the night. By that I mean the designated driver, her tits are in fact bigger than DDs," she finished with a laugh.

Stacy sat down in between the two women unsure of what to say in response and let the hip hop music vibrating through the couch speak for her.

"Natasha, why do you always act like that?" Tanya scolded, "Ignore her Stacy and make yourself comfortable."

Stacy gave the larger woman a nervous smile.

Tasha rolled her eyes, "Smell her and tell me she doesn't deserve to be teased a little!"

Tanya gave her a look, leaned in a bit too close to smell Stacy before smiling. "Well she's in good company with us. And, bimbo behavior is a side effect of walking around all day wearing tight suits that cut off blood flow to your brain."

"Oh is that so, well the only time you complain about how tight those suits is when we're not wearing them," Tasha responded, sending a wink Stacy's way.

Stacy's mind was focused on something else.

"Ummm, so is the plan to smoke that entire joint right now?"

Tasha and Tanya exchanged glances, devious smiles forming on their faces. Tanya got out of the small couch and sat next to Stacy opposite Tasha, placing the guest in between the two hosts. She held up a joint bigger and fatter than anything Stacy's husband smoked.

In the background the song changed to a moody weed anthem.

"Since I brought tonight's guest," Tasha stood up, picked up a lighter off the table, and held out her hand, "I decide who smokes first."

Tanya shrugged her shoulders and surrendered the joint.

Stacy was still waiting for an answer when Tasha placed the heavy joint in her hand.

"Oh no, I've never tried one that big, I-I wouldn't even know where to start," Stacy stammered.

Tasha smirked, making Stacy blush unsure of what she said. She was just overthinking things. Maybe some weed would do good.

"Don't worry, just pull hard and as long into your lungs. The THC will take care of everything else," Tanya explained, placing a warm arm around the married woman.

Still unsure, Stacy placed the large joint point against her lips. Smiling, Tasha bent down to light the joint, displaying her cleavage. Startled at the sight, Stacy drew in a much deeper breath than she planned. Her lungs hung on for an impressive five-ten seconds before they forced the weed smoke out and subjected Stacy to a fit of coughs.

Tasha let out a congratulatory whoop which earned a stern look from Tanya.

"It's ok just cough it all out," Tanya said, removing the joint and patting her back.

"Trial by fire, literally" Tasha with a smile and extended a drink towards Stacy, "Be careful, it's strong, but it'll cool your throat."

Brain still foggy, Stacy wanted to slow down. Instead, she downed the drink in one gulp. The mix of alcohol and weed hit her instantly. The room spun and she felt her entire body strongly. The couch against her legs. The liquid on her lips. She felt like she was floating.

Drugs really were amazing.

Tanya's large, comforting arm propped Stacy up. It was good that Tanya held her, Stacy thought. Otherwise she likely would have fallen through the floor onto infinity.

"I don't know if I'm gonna make it to the club!" Stacy said with a laugh.

"Don't worry girl, we have our ways to keep a night going!" Tasha responded, winking at Tanya, taking a hit of the joint herself and adding to the room's haziness. Her hand held a half empty drink indicating her state of mind.

The next song was an R&B song with a deliberate but upbeat rhythm.

Tasha, standing, started rocking her hips back and forth to the beat of the rhythm. The deliberate movement hypnotized Stacy as she brought her legs closer together. The drugs were making her feel odd things. This elicited a smile from Tasha that Stacy recognized. It was the same smile that she had when watching men react to her ass. She looked over to Tanya who gave her a half-shrug and turned to watch the show.

Tasha received many stares when she walked across the office. Placed against the backdrop of music, she was something else entirely. Her dress drew attention to the luscious curves moving in perfect rhythm. It felt like the music warped to the rhythm of her movement and the air around her shifted to the beat of her body.

Stacy felt charmed as she relaxed and let her legs spread apart. After a while of this, Stacy decided that she needed to be dancing too. But, her body didn't agree, refusing her.

"Are you having fun?" Tanya asked Stacy, smiling at her. Tanya's large arm rubbed her back and shoulder. She usually didn't like people touching her, but she liked Tanya's touch. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this way, so safe. Was it because she was in this woman's embrace that her body wanted to stay seated?

The singer made a passionate plea to his lover.

Tears suddenly started down her face, as she remembered the last time she danced. She was in her husband's embrace and her life hadn't been turned upside down.

"Oh no, did I say something wrong?" asked Tanya.

Why was she thinking about him? She didn't have to think about her marriage falling apart tonight. Not tonight. A hand lifted her chin up, and her eyes met Tasha's. They held a tenderness that Stacy was not used to.

"Hey, what's wrong?" the gorgeous woman asked. Her eyes looked luminescent and her cleavage looked so tender and inviting.

Stacy wanted to pretend nothing was happening. That it was just the weed and alcohol getting to her. Instead the words came pouring out.

She started in a soft voice, "My husband - he lost his job recently, and we've had to make some changes to our lives". As she continued the tears and words fell unabated, "Because he was trying to fuck teenage interns who decided to air him out on social media for the world to judge."

She didn't want to talk about this. She told herself she had already forgiven her husband. She was a good wife and good Christian. She also loved the man she thought he was deeply. The confident man who took care of her.

In the background the R&B singer teased his muse for allowing her ex to get the best of her.

"I didn't let him," Stacy exclaimed in response to the crooner's lyrics, "I know I should move on, but how do you move on from what you thought was your dream life. I don't care if the frame is shattered, I don't want to lose that picture."

Unsurprisingly, the R&B singer ignored Stacy's outburst as the song continued. But Tanya didn't. She wrapped both of her arms around Stacy in a passionate hug, "It's ok baby. You did nothing wrong. You did what's right for you and that's what's important."

Stacy felt the large woman press softly against her. She felt safe here. Slowly her sobs began to subdue and she was able to regain a sense of self.

-

In front of her, Stacy heard Tasha let out a deep breath. She was on her phone. The song then changed to a raunchy rap anthem.

Tanya blew some air through her nose, "Come on Natasha, your friend just opened up her heart to us, can't you let her sit in the moment a little while longer?"

"You know I take care of my girls in my own way, Tani," Tasha responded, extending a hand towards Stacy, "crying only takes a woman so far."

Hearing the song's vulgar lyrics, Stacy felt uncomfortable and preferred to stay nestled against Tanya, "I don't know about this Tasha, this isn't really my type of music."

"Well until it is," Tasha said, grabbing Stacy's hand, "you have to trust me."

Stacy looked back towards Tanya who gave her an encouraging smile. Stacy felt like a bird being pushed out of its nest. Yet, as she brought to her feet ny Tanya, whatever weight was immobilizing her before disappeared. Stacy was positioned so that her ass pressed against Tasha's hips, while Tasha's bust caressed her back. This made Stacy more nervous. But, Tasha didn't care as she led the pair using her hips to drive their movements. Stacy tried to just focus on the music's vibrations and push down the butterflies she felt in her stomach and slowly, Stacy felt her worries slowly melt away.

Tasha held Stacy in a way that was similar to Tanya's embrace but more freeing. It let Stacy sink deep into the sounds and beat of the music. The song itself was an ode to female promiscuity that Stacy didn't rationally agree with. Yet, feeling the high and Tasha's body against hers, Stacy dove deeper into the sensation.

Stacy's ass started to thrust back against Tasha, rubbing against her pelvic mound. A part of Stacy wished that there was a bulge there, but Tasha took her mind off that by pulling Stacy in closer.

Tanya's hands roamed the front of her partner's torso, staying above her hips and below her chest but caressing every other inch. It felt good. Stacy felt her body grow warmer and open up more: her head lifted, her legs spread. Tasha took this opening to nestle her chin in the nape of stacy' neck which elicited a strained breath from Stacy.

"Damn you girls are really getting into it aren't you," Tanya let out a whistle from the couch, "if I had some dollar bills I'd be throwing them into the air right now."

Stacy blushed, but what did she have to be ashamed of now? She had already bared her soul in front of these women. Now she was just having fun.

Tasha took another hit of the massive joint which grabbed Stacy's attention. Turning her head, Stacy watched her dance partner exhale the drug from her plump red lips looking like a detective noir femme fatale. Noticing her movement, Tasha finished her exhale and smiled.

"Feeling better?" she asked.

"Yeah, thanks," Stacy said, embarrassed, "Sorry I didn't mean to bring down the mood."

"Poor me stuck feeling your amazing ass rub my pussy," Tasha said with a laugh, "Don't be sorry, it's your husband that has microdick energy. Just make sure you have fun tonight."

"It's not about how small you are, it's how you use it," Stacy responded, echoing the many conversations she'd had reassuring her husband and ignoring the first part.

"Baby, if I knew your husband had such a tiny dick I would have prepared something under this dress to show you exactly how much size matters," Tasha growled into Stacy's ear.

A chill shot down Stacy's spine. She wasn't sure how to respond but moved her gaze to the massive joint still in Stacy's hand. Did size matter? She wasn't sure but her body felt really hot.

"Do you want another hit of this big boy?," Tasha asked, responding to Stacy's eyes.

"Maybe," Stacy responded, warily considering the offer, "but I don't want to start coughing all over the place again."

"Well, we could shotgun the joint if you want," Tasha offered.

Stacy's eyes turned to Tasha and squinted her eyes, "How do you shotgun a joint?"

Tasha smiled, "Basically I take a hit of the joint and blow the smoke down your lungs. It's easier to demonstrate than to explain, but trust me, it's a much easier hit."

Tasha's hand felt very hot right below Stacy's breast. It muffled any parts of Stacy's subconscious that tried to object. Her focus was on the woman who was about to get her high.

"I guess we could try that," Stacy responded softly.

So she watched as Tasha's lips kissed the tip of the still massive joint, lit its end, and pulled the intoxicating smoke into her mouth. Then Stacy watched those lips leave the joint and turn towards hers. Feeling a strange spark in her body, her eyes closed and she felt smoke enter her open mouth... and then nothing.

Stacy opened her eyes as Tanya exploded in laughter from the couch. Tasha turned her head towards the outburst before sniffing the air and looking at Stacy.

"Did you breathe the weed in?" Tasha asked.

"What?" Stacy was confused, "I didn't know when to inhale."

Tanya, still laughing, offered, "You office ladies would look a lot better trying to shotgun if you at least locked lips."

Tasha shot Tanya a dirty look but then turned to Stacy, "Let's give that a try then."

"Locking lips?" Stacy asked, staring at Tasha's plump lips, "I'm not sure how that would work and I still wouldn't know when to breathe the smoke in."

llee872
llee872
6 Followers