Beth's Body Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha let a smile creep on her face and she let Stacy's other hand fall to the ground. Her free hand then combed through Stacy's blond tresses.

"Beautiful,' Tasha murmured, "Okay. First I need you to trust me completely. If I ask you to do something, know that I am doing it to help you. If I tell you to do something, I expect you to obey me. No questions asked."

"Yes Miss Tasha."

Stacy felt her bottom lip tense as she said the words. She tried to breathe out the tension which let push her legs further apart, exposing her pussy even more.

"Second," Tasha continued as she took another deep hit, "You will see many new things tonight. You aren't allowed to share what you see with anyone, not even your husband without my permission. Maybe down the line those lines can blur, but not tonight. I need to be able to trust you with this."

It was a struggle to focus on Tasha's words as the heat between Stacy's legs surged. Her eyes were able to stay focused with the help of the joint, but even that was no longer an option as Stacy put the joint out. She was hanging onto the rhythm of Tasha's words at this point.

"Yes Miss Tasha."

"Finally-" Tasha said as she covered Stacy's mouth with one hand and shot the hand previously holding the joint in between the blonde haired girl's legs. Tasha's train of thought was cut as her hand connected with Stacy's bare pussy, eliciting a moan from the blonde girl.

There was a pause. A long pause. But then Stacy felt the intrusive hand slowly move around the area brushing against her clitoris. Stacy felt her chest rise and fall with heavy breaths as she shut her eyes.

"Why aren't you wearing panties?" Tasha asked.

Unable to think of anything but the truth, Stacy answered, "Th-they got really wet so I took them off when I went to the bathroom."

"Interesting," Tasha murmured as she continued to tease the blonde's vagina.

Stacy instinctively wanted to close her legs but she was unable to overpower the hazel eyed seductress as the effects of her earlier gym work made themselves felt. So she forced herself to relax and felt her breath get heavier as Tasha played with her pussy more.

"That's a good girl, let yourself relax," Tasha purred, "Are you enjoying this?"

Stacy was. But, she didn't want to say that. She was straight. She was married. She didn't want to admit that Tasha's hands on her pelvis made her feel better than she had ever felt during her years in marriage. It made no sense.

"I-I don't know," Stacy answered.

Tasha pulled her hand away, breaking the rhythm and leaving Stacy with a feeling of loss, "I don't want to keep going if you don't want this."

Stacy wanted it. She knew she wanted it but-.

"I'll ask you one last time," Tasha said with the same sternness she wore before, "Do you want me to continue or not?"

The way Tasha now looked down at Stacy reminded her of how she looked down at Tanya. She still wasn't sure that she wanted a girl to touch her like that, but she knew that if she trusted Tasha, she would feel good. And she already said she would trust Tasha right?

"Yes," Stacy said in a small voice.

"Yes, what?" Tasha asked, placing her hand back between Stacy's legs painfully close to her pussy.

"Yes Miss Tasha," Stacy managed to choke out as her face reddened, "please make me feel good."

Tasha laughed and stuck two of her fingers in between Stacy's pussy. Eliciting a gasp from the blonde. Then Tasha started pumping her fingers in and out causing electricity to surge through Stacy's body. Stacy's husband's penis usually traveled deeper than Stacy's fingers. But his dick never sent jolts of pleasure through her body the way Tasha's two fingers did.

"Oh my god," Stacy in between breathy moans, "this is crazy."

"Now, where was I-," Tasha asked as she picked up the pace driving Stacy closer towards orgasm, "Ahh yes that final ground rule."

Stacy could barely keep her head straight. Rules, jazz musicians, doors they all blurred together as she tried to keep her sanity. Still she focused herself in anticipation of the last rule.

"I want you to understand that Tanya's pleasure belongs to me and me alone. She's my cuck," Tasha said, increasing the speed of her thrusts once more, "If you want to make her happy, show her that you are having a good time and trust me to take care of the rest. Do you understand?"

"YES MISS TASHA, TANYA BELONGS TO YOU AND YOU ALONE," Stacy screamed as her beautiful blue eyes rolled back towards what was left of her brain as Tasha continued to pump her fingers in and out of her with that same rhythm.

Really though. Stacy didn't understand at all. What was a cuck? It didn't matter. On the verge of the first climax she had in years, Stacy might have even promised to sign divorce papers right then if that had been Tasha's last ground rule. That was how blown away the blonde was.

"I can't believe that just happened," Stacy murmured as her eyes came back into focus.

The first thing she saw were Tasha's fingers held out towards Stacy. They were covered in her juices indicating just how aroused Stacy was.

"Clean up this mess."

Stacy's eyes widened. Wait, Tasha didn't want her to-.

"What did I say? If I ask you to do something, you need to do it," Tasha ordered.

Stacy didn't know how to respond. So, she gulped whatever saliva was in her mouth. Then she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the brunette's fingers. At first Stacy, feeling her excretions on her taste buds, was disgusted by what she was doing. But then, she realized that she tasted better than she expected. It may have been how hungry she was or the way the weed affected her taste buds. But, this must have been why her husband enjoyed going down on her.

She then heard Tasha making sounds of delight and realized how the brunette was watching her, so Stacy decided to add a little flair by pursing her lips to make the scene even more erotic. This helped her overcome the mental revulsion she felt.

And when Tasha finally pulled her fingers away, Stacy was able to actually look disappointed. Though she wouldn't have to be for long as she soon felt Tasha's lips on hers.

The night was full of new experiences. Somehow this kiss outranked them all.

The experience felt completely different from the earlier kiss with Tanya. The two girls let their tongues dance with each other, their hands grab and pull each other's body. Was it chemistry, was it technique, it didn't matter because the experience was amazing.

The pair would have kissed for hours, but Tasha's phone started buzzing soon after they started. So the two broke the embrace to let Tasha see what was happening. What Tasha saw made her nearly as pale as Tanya when she was caught with Stacy.

"Oh shit we need to leave."

-

As the two girls hurried towards the car, Stacy managed to steal a glance at herself in one of the mirrors and was shocked by what she saw. Gone was the sultry Vogue covergirl. Instead she saw a bold woman that looked like she stepped out of an 80s jazz movie. It looked odd but made Stacy feel seen.

"Let's go girl, the last thing you want to deal with is an angry Beth!" Tasha exclaimed after noticing fell behind.

Stacy laughed and said, "She can't be that bad can she."

"Trust me, we don't want to upset Beth."

-

Part 1 End