Beth's Body Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Inhale when you feel my cue," Tasha explained before pulling on the joint again.

Tanya's laughter stopped in the background. Stacy looked back at her and saw laughter replaced by leering eyes aimed at the two of them. Tanya's hands were now moving up and down the front of her sweatpants, shocking Stacy. That's when Tasha turned her head and pressed their lips together.

Stacy watched Tasha's lips move for about a month when they'd started interacting more at work and they were everything that she imagined they'd be: soft like satin silk and sweet like strawberry syrup. Yet there was a tingle beneath it all, a subtle electricity that was emerging.

And within that electricity Stacy felt a door unlocking. A door that her tongue tried to slip through when Stacy felt her breast get squeezed - hard. Stacy released an expressive moan and subsequent sharp inhale. Her lungs filled with the intoxicating smoke and the seal broke.

Stacy could barely think as she saw the smoke appear in front of eyes. The music and lights all became a blur of color and noises. All she knew is that she felt good. And as she felt Tasha's hand on her breast and pussy on her ass, she knew she felt pretty fucking horny. She turned her head to ask for another hit but instead tripped and fell forward onto the couch with Tanya.

"Are you alright?" Tanya asked.

"Yes, so alright," Stacy responded with a laugh and sporting a hazy smile.

Staring at the drunk girl, Tanya asked "Hey Natasha, are you sure about bringing her?"

"Of course!" Tasha responded, "Annabeth's been on us to bring new people and she'll love her."

Tanya exhaled, "You want to introduce her to Lucio don't you."

"Who's Lucio?" Stacy interjected with a dazed expression.

Tanya looked at the girl with runny makeup and a large smile plastered on her face and shook her head, "He's this club regular that owns a couple businesses in the area."

"I think you know better than most that he's more than just a regular, Tanya," Tasha teased before continuing, "He's the main attraction for the club's jazz nights."

"Oh," Stacy felt a knot form in her stomach when Tasha mentioned jazz, "So does he play an instrument, like a trumpet or something?"

"Well I guess you could call that thing an instrument, would you say he makes music Tanya?," Tasha answered, throwing another barb Tanya's way. This sent Stacy's mind careening towards the jazz musicians from her fantasies.

Tanya tried to get up, but Tasha pushed her back down and straddled her. Her body towered over the larger woman looking like a snake sizing up its prey. Tanya looked up at her partner with a look of disdain but didn't move. Instead, she let out a growl, placed her hands on Tasha's hips, and pulled her closer, trapping herself under the weight of her partner.

Stacy's vision slowly came into focus when she was greeted with the scene before her and felt her legs squeeze together. The vision of the two together painted the type of erotic scenario that she wished was present in the porn her husband tried to share with her. At first glance it presented the familiar scenario of a woman on top of a man, but complicated it. Instead of Tanya, the man in this scenario, it was Tasha who held the power. Yet at the same time it was Tanya who held Tasha supporting whatever Tasha had with her own masculine energy.

Suddenly Stacy was dancing with Tasha again feeling the other woman's hand on her breast, her lips against hers. It was nothing like dancing with James.

What would this Lucio be like? Her mind, again, drifted to gyrating jazz musicians. It was all so much to process. Then, she remembered how the 'man' she was watching reacted to her and Tasha. The way that Tanya's hand moved up and down the front of her sweatpants when she was dancing made Stacy's mind melt as she tried to form words through the haze.

"Where's the bathroom?" Stacy asked.

"It's the first door on your left as you enter," Tasha responded, not missing a beat before whispering something into Tanya's ear which elicited a whimper from the larger girl.

Stacy looked back at Tanya and saw the uncertainty in her eyes. She wanted to help but decided to ignore her. She had to take care of herself first. So, Stacy leapt off the couch and ran into the bathroom.

The first thing she did when she felt safe was remove her panties.

-

"Oh my God," Stacy said to herself, her panties were soaked!. She then prodded her vagina tensing as every touch near the area sent sparks through her. She didn't remember ever feeling this sensitive. At this point, she considered heading home. The night had already been much more than she expected. She felt herself at the edge of an abyss that opened when her lips met Tasha's. An abyss she nearly stepped off of.

Stacy concluded she had drunk too much and planned on asking Tanya to drop her off at her house. She would apologize to Tasha and get her car the next day, but as she got up to leave she saw her reflection.

The disappointment in her face, her smeared makeup, in her reflection Stacy saw what she had to look forward to when she went back home. She could already hear the snide comments James would make, the shame she would feel trying to approach Tasha again, and the loneliness her body would feel. In her hands was undeniable proof of how she really felt about the night. She wasn't sure she felt this excited even when she and James dated and she was about to walk away because of what? Stacy felt memories of a broken frame shine in the haze, but all she saw was a broken frame. That, she decided, was not enough to end the night.

The music stopped and someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Stacy, just a heads up, we're getting ready to head out," Tasha called out.

This was the moment of truth. Stacy stared at the soaked panties in her hand and stuffed them into her purse and called out to Tasha.

"Hey can you get me some makeup? I don't want to go out looking like this."

--

Tasha was nowhere to be seen when Stacy stumbled out of the bathroom. Stacy was left alone to feel the full weight of her decision. Well, she tried to. The balls of her feet pressed into the front of her heels as she tried to maintain her balance but that was it. She knew she had done something, but it felt like she had done nothing. Shrugging her shoulders, Stacy walked back into the living room feeling a cool breeze against her exposed lower body.

Tanya was quietly sitting, on the couch, holding the fat joint in her hand. It still looked massive.

"How does that joint still have so much weed left?" Stacy asked, astonished.

Tanya looked at Stacy, looked at the joint, and shrugged her shoulders, "Well I put a lot of weed in my joints and rolled them to last."

Stacy laughed thinking about how James's little things barely lasted 5 minutes. Oddly, they never made her cough either. "Well they're definitely impressive."

Tanya laughed, "I'm proud of my joints, but wait til you go out tonight before you call this little thing impressive..."

"They get bigger than that?" Stacy asked, staring at the joint in awe.

"Much bigger, some people buy these customized papers, different from the gas station papers most people have, trust me it's another world," Tanya explained.

Stacy found herself drifting again to the gyrating jazz players and their thrusting hips. Another world. Stacy tried to return to the moment and mute the jazz. But, now with the music mute Stacy was left watching the musicians thrust their crotch forward revealing their much bigger...

Stacy's stomach let out a growl.

"Sorry, '' Stacy said, thankful for the reprieve from her fantasy.

Tanya laughed, "How did such a big sound come out of a small little thing like you?"

Stacy blushed, "Well, I meant to eat before I left... Actually, do you have anything lying around?"

Tanya frowned, "Sorry baby, we just finished up all our leftovers before you got here."

Stacy's heart sank as she pressed her hand against rumbling tummy.

"Well," Tanya shrugged, "There'll be lots of meat to sample at Beth's club."

Stacy was glad to hear that, but she wanted something now as she licked her lips absentmindedly. Her eyes scanned the room for something to put in her mouth when they were again drawn to the joint.

Tanya saw the object of Stacy's Hunger and extended her creation towards Stacy, "Do you want another hit?"

Stacy wasn't sure. She was already really high but, feeling the beat of her heart, took the joint in her hand regardless. It felt heavier than it did before. She tried to psych herself up. Already lit, all she needed to do was make an 'o' with her lips, put the joint into the opening and suck the smoke in. Yet the joint looked so big this close so much like a big -.

"Are you alright?" Tanya asked the blonde.

Stacy pulled the joint away from her lips. She felt butterflies in her stomach and she just couldn't get herself to commit to inhaling the smoke.

She took a seat next to Tanya and sighed, "I'm just too nervous, it feels like I'm biting off more than I can handle."

Tanya sighed and placed an arm around Stacy, "I know how you feel. Sometimes it feels like you're about to jump off a cliff, but I'm sure there's a reason you're still sticking around isn't there."

Stacy's breath caught in her chest surprised that Tanya had seen through her, but felt her head nod in agreement.

Tanya sighed and took the joint out of her hand and relit it. "If you know the reason. Hold it close and jump. That's all there is to it."

Stacy felt Tanya's chest rise as the sound of embers burning filled her ears. Then Tanya's hand turned her head and their eyes met. In that moment Stacy understood Tanya's attention as her eyes dropped to the thinker woman's plump lips on the larger woman's face. They looked redder than they did before. Stacy's mouth watered.

Stacy knew what she wanted and her mouth opened as her lips pressed Tanya's for the night's second offering of lip service.

The differences and similarities between the two experiences passed through Stacy's mind. For example, Tanya's plump lip cushions felt more relaxing rather than the shocking experience of Tasha's embrace. It wasn't as energizing as Tasha's but still enjoyable in its own way.

Then Stacy's mind finally processed what was happening and tried to push back. This was a woman she had just met! It felt wrong. But a pat on her back telling Stacy to inhale put those thoughts on hold as weed smoke stuffed her lungs.

The harsh blaze burned away lingering doubts and birthed new ideas. Why did she feel guilty about letting Tanya shotgun for her? Shotgunning wasn't even kissing. And even if it was, straight girls kissing other girls wasn't cheating. And anyways, her husband was a pervert cheater himself.

Stacy's mind was spinning as smoke started leaking out of her nose, but Stacy didn't care. She already made her decision. She was going to have fun tonight.

Stacy's back moved before anything else. A small flex that sent a spark through her body. It caused her hands to shift. Stacy felt them fully. She wanted fun right, so her hands started to search for that, touching around, searching for something to excite her. Then she found it.

It was a subtle drumbeat. It ensnared Stacy as her hand danced to its rhythm and moved closer and closer to the source. She was under the night's spell again and though the music was now off, she was back on stage with those jazz dancers moving her body as she grabbed and pulled to the melody in her mind only to realize her hands were on Tanya's tits.

Stacy panicked but noticed the raven haired woman didn't seem to care. In fact she could feel Tanya's arm around her back pinning her in place.

She was confused but then remembered how she let Tasha's hands find purchase on her chest. And as her thoughts returned to Tasha, a familiar electricity buzzed in Stacy. Memories of a door. A door her tongue had nearly slipped through while the two were embraced. A door that her tongue had now already slipped through while she was lost in thought.

Stacy's mind blanked when she realized what she had done. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but she could not deny that she was feeling the texture of Tanya's soft tongue, tasting the mint on her teeth. She could not process what was happening. It was just something she experienced. An experience Stacy enjoyed every second of.

Then, Tanya's hands tried to copy Stacy's and start their own exploration, pulling away from Stacy's back and ending the embrace. They started to drift towards her legs and ass which made Stacy's legs twitch.

Stacy recognized a slickness in her thighs as well as another pulsing that existed. A pulsing that was becoming louder as Tanya's hands moved towards its source.

Determined to ensure that Tanya did not discover what Stacy had left uncovered, she focused herself to gather the energy to press the girl back. And though she succeeded, it was a pyrrhic victory. There was no sexy smoke with the break of the embrace, just disappointment written on the face of the woman in front of her.

Stacy wanted to explain but didn't know where to begin. Her mind was a mess and her body was focused on keeping her legs squeezed together. A slick mess now coated the inside of her thighs.

Tanya, for her part, looked down to hide the red covering her face as she removed her hands from Stacy's ass

"Sorry that got a bit out of hand," Tanya mumbled.

"That's alright. It was fun," Stacy responded.

And, Stacy saw the beginning of a smile start to form - the first she had escaped to the bathroom and left her alone with Tasha.

"Come now, that's all I get to watch?" a stern voice sounded out from the doorway draining the color from Tanya's face, "the night's just started hasn't it."

Stacy turned and saw the hazel-eyed brunette and saw her standing tall with her hands on her hips as she looked down at the two women. Her hot red lips were pulled into a deep frown.

-

Tasha gave Tanya a look that made the bigger girl shrink. Stacy was astonished by how much Tanya's presence was affected by her change in posture and demeanor. Stacy wasn't sure what was happening but felt the need to defend the larger girl's actions. Tasha, however, had already stepped up to Stacy, opened the makeup kit and started touching up Stacy's face.

"Hold still, this might take a while," Tasha explained, starting with a darker lipstick than Stacy was originally wearing, "Tani, give Stacy that joint you're holding and get the car ready for us."

Tanya looked up at Tasha before nodding her head, placing the joint in Stacy's hand and standing from the couch.

"I said, 'hold still'," the brunette said more forcefully to Stacy as she started working the makeup brush on her lower face. Tasha was using new colors on Stacy's face, changing look. But, Stacy's focus was on the dark haired girl leaving the room.

Stacy wanted to object to what was happening. But, Tasha moved with so much confidence. And, Tanya was offering no resistance herself. Was there even a point to protesting?

"So, is she gonna just wait for us in the car?" Stacy asked.

"Yes, yes she is," Stacy explained, "And now that it's just the two of us, I want you to take a pull from that joint Tani gave you again. No shotgunning this time."

Stacy stared at Tasha and then looked back at the joint with a fright. Was Tasha being serious?

"I said pull from that joint. Now." The final word included an emphasis that told Stacy her this was not a request. It was an order.

Stacy closed her eyes to avoid the brush now in their vicinity and let her lungs deflate. In that emptiness, Stacy saw her husband flash in her mind's eye. Briefly. That image was immediately replaced and Stacy put the joint to her lips and sucked as hard as she could. She wanted to impress the beautiful, hazel-eyed demigoddess posing in her mind's eye.

It was only when her lungs were completely filled, that Stacy questioned what just happened. Then Stacy exhaled and started coughing.

Tasha stopped touching up her face and let Stacy gather herself. This episode was not nearly as bad as the first time she tried to pull from the joint. Stacy felt proud of herself. Tasha had another glass of the cool liquid from before.

"Go ahead and sip that, I'm almost done," Tasha said before returning to the makeup palette.

Stacy became more aware of the bolder colors that Tasha was using but let that thought slip her mind. Her eyes then drifted to the cup. It didn't look like alcohol, but as Stacy let the drink dribble down her throat, she felt her body relax. "I've smoked weed before. Why does this feel so different?"

Tasha shrugged, "It's a special strain that the club sells. It takes some getting used to, but once you get a taste of it, you realize that there's nothing better out there."

Then the two sat in silence while Tasha put the finishing touches on Stacy's new look. After what felt like an eternity, Stacy asked, "Did I do something wrong with Tanya?"

Tasha finished the final touches on Stacy's makeup, closed the makeup palette and met Stacy's eyes, "Let me ask you another question. Stacy, do you really want to be like me?"

The sudden question threw Stacy off. But, Stacy already knew the answer as her eyes took in the entirety of the voluptuous demigoddess before her. Why would she not want to be like her? "Of course I do."

Tasha then dropped the makeup palette onto the couch, leaned over exposing her cleavage, grabbed both of Stacy's hands and pressed them against the couch, giving Stacy a snarl. "Think again, do you really want to be like me?"

The intensity of those hazel eyes frightened Stacy. But then she saw something or rather someone in the deepness of her pupils' blackness. It may have been that the drugs finally finished melting her mind but she saw a woman juggling a million things at once afraid to lose it all just like Stacy was. And then, she saw a woman who despite all those traits still wanted to help those around her, and Stacy saw what made Tasha beautiful.

Stacy responded, surprising herself with how earnest this answer was, "Yes, Tasha, I really do want to be like you."

Tasha stared at Stacy as she gave this answer. Then she allowed one of Stacy's hands to drop to the couch. Using her now free hand, Tasha plucked the joint out of the hand she still kept constrained.

Stacy then let out a nervous breath in response. As Tasha took a drag from the joint. This seemed like a positive response so Stacy let herself break eye contact and let her vision fall to Tasha's breasts. She wasn't sure why the large mounds of flesh drew her eyes, but she felt obligated to take advantage of the view with the girl bent over at the waist.

Tasha then drove her knees in between Stacy's legs, pinning them apart and exposing her vagina to the open air.

Stacy knew Tasha was not aware of her nakedness, but Stacy still felt more exposed than she had ever felt before. More exposed than she ever felt with her husband. Stacy wanted to push Tasha away with her free hand or maybe scream out to Tanya hoping that she would hear. Instead, Stacy tucked in her chin and stared up at the towering brunette with big blue eyes.

Tasha took another hit of the joint and let out a slow exhale. "You look like such a good girl like that. Yes you did something wrong, but you didn't mean to. So, I won't blame you for what happened. But that can't happen again, so I'm going to set some house rules for you."

Stacy still felt tense and exposed but wanted to keep the night going. So she nodded her head.

"I want you to say the words 'Yes Miss Tasha' if you agree." Tasha explained.

Stacy looked up at the beautiful brunette and felt her nipples get harder as the warmness between her legs grew hotter. "Yes Miss Tasha."