All Comments on 'Beth's Disgrace Pt. 03'

by Drazenpet23

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years ago

A truly excellent story - although I'd settle for half the length, but posted twice as often so as not to have to wait as long!

As far as future things I'd like to see...

Some form of nudity at school involving guys would be good. She's never had much in the way of sexual experiences with any it seems, so this is the time to do so. Maybe a gloryhole so that her identity is still hidden?

Some form of minor submission to her step-sister while at home - not that Amy is supposed to know why this is happening (although of course she does), but Beth has to offer to clean her room for her (?) and generally does so naked even though that wasn't ordered - as she is upping the stakes again. Amy enjoys this, and it is humiliating for Beth.

Public nudity - in a park away from the home area - or partial in a mall, maybe while she is having to buy some of the new slutty clothing that she is about to need.

I'm very much looking forward to reading what you come up with next for her...

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

What a treat for us. I just want more and more humiliations to be heaped upon her. Curious if one of the girls doing the humiliating might get a taste for trying it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Goodness, the wait for this was well worth it, and I can see why it took some time to complete. I am really looking forward to how this all progresses and I have full faith that this is going to retain its quality throughout the course of the story. You aren't just getting lucky with your writing turning out so well, you really are talented!

jeanmarc08jeanmarc08over 2 years ago

great story, I love it, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love that the humiliation includes Beth being barefoot.

cradulichcradulichover 2 years ago

I think the story is great. Keep at it. Thanks

DragonsharkDragonsharkover 2 years ago

Love the pacing! In my humble opinion most stories in this genre are far too rushed anyway and skip the details that actually tell the story.

Great story so far, and love to see whats next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe something with Amy’s panties and shoes? (And eventually feet).

NaudizN8NaudizN8over 2 years ago

I love Beth´s story from the beginning. Except in her extreme and extravagant fantasies, Beth has so far been very lucky not to be punished any harder by Mistress K during school. That Beth hates beeing barefoot is awesome, because it differs from many other stories. I think it would be great that her mistress would have to give her a punishment or rule in a timely manner, in which she has to take off her shoes and socks at school for the first time, for example in sports or gym class when everyone else around her is wearing sports shoes on the dirty linoleum floor . She would probably never do that in hundred years, but maybe after receiving a severe punishment at home afterwards,where she is not allowed to masturbate until the rule/punishment has been carried out.Haha. Anyway, keep on the good work while I´m looking forward to the next chapter;-) My favourite part is still where Beth has to tell Kim her extreme fantasies during a dialogue, thank you+++

fit_asfit_asover 2 years ago

Brilliant! Well worth the wait

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 2 years ago

Love this story, can't wait for the next part!

Locking forward for more rules.

Love the toilet rule

could be fun to have her install a wheel of fortune app with rules or tasks and she has spin it once a day or as a punishment. The girls can change the tasks and rules to their liking. Think there are a lot of possibilities to humiliate her with something like that.

nypumpernypumperover 2 years ago

such a hot story cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Don't rush things

Though you may feel your pacing is too slow - it isn't. I strongly urge you NOT to rush things. Your statement that Beth ends up in college by the end of the next chapter was such a let down. I was hoping the girls would have at least SOME Summer adventures without the interference of school before returning to that setting. There is an entire town out there to use as a venue as well as events like summer concerts and family vacations to explore, etc. The mind boggles at the possibilities. I urge you have fun with those before rushing back to the college campus.

Your story is very engaging. Here's hoping you will reconsider your plan and take your time with Beth.

Hooked6

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even Hooked6 is commenting- legend of the genre!

The pacing is great though looking forward to the story moving out of 'fantasy' and into 'reality'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story!!!

Can’t wait for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Don't rush anything because we need to understand how she got where she is. I'm afraid such a jump could ruin the story for us and make it unrealistic.

I really like the fact it's very secretive. And most people won't know why she does things. I really hope you won't include more pepole in the secret group as it tends to get more unrealistically. Keep it with the master group controlling the show and the other pepole unaware of the real story.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see Beth being forced naked 24 hours over a weekend at a scheduled event --- like college orientation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next segment. Since she will be naked at all times on the 2nd floor, Mom and her sister will soon get to see her whether she likes it or not. She can't dress to go to dinner until she is off the 2nd floor! That would have interesting discussions, and maybe even 'house rules', or loss of clothing privileges at home. Go to college, MistressK is from the next town - she may attend the same school to keep the gang together...or maybe enlist Beth's roommate with a link to one compromising video adding collegiate activity into the mix. Lot of exciting possibilities here. You can do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

humiliating body writing from head to toe, making her walk barefoot in the dirtiest places and in public, tickling her to orgasm and fainting, on school trips for example to a garage or a dirty factory with the whole class, employees and Beth all naked and humiliating.

S0upS0upover 2 years ago

Best serious on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Drazenpet- wondering if you have any update on the timing of the next chapter? No pressure, please take your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work. Very imaginative. I’m impressed with how well you make her text dialogue flow with her Mistress K. The motivation and reactions of her audience is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for more best story on the damn site! You should’ve be proud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Do you have any update on that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story Hope to see the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story .Very engaging. I do hope there is a happy ending for Beth at the end of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love the chapter, one key part that makes it so entertaining is the exploration of "self humilation" via making orders worse. I certainly think that her eventual downfall/exposure should be a repurcussion of an order she herself made worse which would make it more her own fault for full humiliation.

Another idea I think you need to consider is fallback positions, she surely has at least 1 or 2 good friends whom would take her in if she was disowned/thrown out/exposed so I would have her record/get her true friends in trouble aswell so that when the exposure occurs, they are sent these recordings/confessions so that Beth has nowhere to turn.

Finally, risk is also a big part of the fun so keep things very risky, in toilets, other peoples bedrooms/houses, in public parks/toilets etc but do not bring in any more blackmailers, for every person you add to the story who is involved, the less realistic and chaotic it can become so you have got the perfect set-up here. Also don't ruin it with gangbangs, exposure parties or like one of the recent "webslut madison" chapters did, manage to fill an entire ampitheatre with people, with no noise whatsoever, and also guarantee their entire silence in the matter. Stay realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there any update?

Krauser1407Krauser1407over 2 years ago

Hey Author,

Cannot wait to read and feel more of this masterpiece. From the start till incomplete end, i could not take my eyes off my screen. I did not sleep whole night. This one story makes you my idol.

I beg you

Please add more whenever you have time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to see something completely different. I would love if the humiliated would fight back for once. Gathering evidence of the blackmail herself assure a clause of mutual selfdestruction and make the blackmailers an offer they can't refuse. "Let´s have as much humiliation fun as we can... but remember... if I go down... you go down with me."

That would keep the action realistic for once. I would rather not reach the point of "why doesn´t she kill herself?" in this story. It would be rather refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good! I check often to see if there’s more! Wow! Best series on the site can not wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has been a very great story so far I think her driving nude should include getting dressed and undressed out of the car to make it more of a risk and the sister should start now be part in charge at home and then Mistress k should take a sub to college with her and continue her story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love that she makes it worse on purpose it’s such a great benefit to the story 10 out of 10 so good!!

Drazenpet23Drazenpet23about 2 years agoAuthor

Wow. Thank you to everyone for their feedback. I appreciate all of it, even those that were critical. To all that have sent email through this site, if you provided an email I will try and thank you individually at some point. Just a matter of email addresses to use when separating real life to this stuff if you get my drift. Thanks for all of the suggestions. I plan on using some of them for sure. The suggestions I don't use, don't take it personal, they just aren't up my alley but I appreciate them nonetheless.

The voices have spoken against me moving this story along and jumping to college. You have made that clear. So I am going to listen to your suggestions and stick with a slower version that goes into more detail of Beth's current day to day and the summer ahead. I am happy to explore the fun that can be had there. The bad part is that I didn't plan on doing that so it means I have to make up some more scenarios. This will be fun but will take some time.

This made me think about the current path of the story. I was pushing hard for the college years because I have some really fun ideas that I have thought of over the years of reading stories like this about a sorority or sports team initiation that ends up turning into a forced humiliation saga and I was dead set on transitioning Beth's tale into that. But maybe I won't and will end up writing a separate story for that. Looking back on it, making Beth's story my sorority story would end up introducing a ton of new characters and that can get messy. So for now, we slow things down for Beth as she ends high school and endures a humiliating summer.

I was intent on rushing to college because I am anxious to move from virtual humiliations in a bedroom to real life in person public humiliation just like you are. College was just the idea I had in my head so I was forcing it. Don't worry, Beth will still be humiliated severely at college, but in a different way. My sorority idea will live to fight another day.

Part 4 is underway. Doing as much as I can to get it done. Sit tight. Still a ways to go. As always. Any feedback or ideas is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Happy to hear about your decision!

Any update?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So happy to hear your continuing the senior year humiliation over the summer! And temporarily delaying her first year in college! I think I speak for everyone when I say we are eagerly awaiting chapter 4! Your amazing! Keep it up! Would love to hear of any updates soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! I can’t wait for more this might be the best story on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story!!! So eccatic for next chapter! Checking multiple times a day until I see those magic words pop up on my screen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Top dog! This was not only a great find but also an amazing story good work Mate! Can’t wait for more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is an amazing story. You're killing it. I'm really excited to see more.

Mslave36Mslave36about 2 years ago

Does anyone have any other stories that are of this genre that we can read while we wait for part 4? Suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Just wow! I found this story while looking for something else and now I can’t remember what I was looking for the series is amazing I can’t wait for more I will definitely be checking it every night I hope there are more thank you and great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you are correct when you said there was a lot of repetitions especially in chapters 6 and 7, and because of that I gave 4 stars instead of 5 which is what the overall story deserves. I am waiting for her sister to be more assertive at home with her as well as her mom seeing her run around naked. Hope the art teacher finds out what's going on and gets on some of the humiliating. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wowzers. What a story! And it is written well - so that both the punisher and the punished are real. The love of humiliation sexualized. The mean girls are fine enough. Mostly Beth’s galloping sexuality - true addiction. Only criticism is it wants cutting, to much chat get this slut I own you no no please. Made us wait too long for the time when she had to play publicly. That was the build, after much private humiliation on the computer, readers were kept too long waiting for the “live” humiliation. So it lost its punch. Felt like you wanted the story to be a certain length.

But what you got you nailed it, writhing, knock-knee’d humiliation, itching then burning from one orgasm the the next five. I’m exhausted! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good idea with the art teacher! She will discover Beth's secret and humiliate her by forcing her to be barefoot in her class and to do increasingly degrading things!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At this point I don't expect another chapter anymore. R.I.P 😭

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Very edgy & tormenting.

I hope you include enemas in some future humiliation rituals.

Submissive_LindaSubmissive_Linda3 months ago

Loved the bathroom masturbation scene on school. Did something like this before, only clothed but with the door unlocked edging for 5 mins. I made it! But still wondering if i would stop myself if my door were opened by someone, the thrill of been caught on the edge of an orgasm is so euphoric! Just to mention i did not cum after those 5 mins, i love the feeling for the rest of the day|!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrazenpet23@Drazenpet23
Long time lurker on mainly this sight and some others as well. Love stories about public nudity, public humiliation, and enforced nudity. After years of reading stories and wishing they were just a bit different here and there to line up with what I like, and wishing authors...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES