Beth's Disgrace Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth sat there with her legs wide open and her sobbing face in her hands. "Why? Why is this happening to me?" she thought. After a minute of feeling sorry for herself and no further response on her screen she stood up on shaky legs and padded her bare feet gingerly towards the door to pick up her robe. She picked it up and could smell her own arousal on the robe. She cringed as she remembered what she did with that robe. She put it on and looked in the mirror and covered her mouth with her hand and tears rolled down her face.

The robe was awful. It was almost worse than being naked. It came down even with her pussy and the chunks of fabric cut off the sides showed all of her hips and a lot of her ass. The inner half moons of her tits showed along with a sliver of her areola. Her cleavage was massive, almost none of her chest was covered. The pieces cut off the sides showed a ton of side boob. She turned around and half of her ass was hanging out. She just couldn't explain this if she was caught. She begged!

Beth: Please. I beg you. Don't make me do it. Think of something horrible for me to do in private to amuse you, but don't make me do this. It will ruin everything for me. Please. I beg you. I will pay you!

Kim was laughing out loud on the other end. So were the other girls at this point now that they were awake and watching the show. After watching Beth work herself into a frenzy of tears to the point that snot was dripping out of her nose and down her face she pretended to relent and let the hysterical girl off the hook for now.

MistressK: Wow slut. That is some robe you made there. I should make you wear it because you made a deal and said you would but I am willing to let you out of it. We will keep that robe for when you disobey me slut and maybe I will make you go to the grocery store wearing it!

Beth whimpered at that thought. Her sloppy cunt was once again leaking down her thighs.

Beth: Thank you. Anything. Just don't make me do it.

MistressK: Ok slut here is the deal. You originally said you would wear that old robe instead of your big heavy robe. That was before you cut it up like a crazed slut. For now you will put that pussy stinking robe in your closet and you will get to wear your big frumpy robe. I am going to order you a replacement robe and have it shipped to you in the size that I think is appropriate. When it comes that will be what you wear to and from the shower until I say otherwise. Don't worry, I have your address Beth Johnson!

That made Beth nauseous at just how real this is. This person that has all sorts of humiliating videos and chats knows her real name and address!

Beth: Yes Mistress. Thank you.

MistressK: Don't thank me yet slut, we aren't done. We will also be adding one new rule and assigning you a task as well. And since I am in the giving mood I will allow you to do your favorite and make things worse for yourself but you get to choose which one. You don't have to do both. Do you understand slut?

Beth: Yes Mistress. Thank you. I will obey.

Beth was worried. Things were moving so fast and now they had moved way beyond her comfort zone. She was terrified that MistressK would make her debase herself in front of the school today.

MistressK: Your new rule is that every night you have to spend 10 minutes downstairs naked. I don't care what you do, but you will do this and film it before bed every night.

Beth started to physically shake. She had somehow shucked her robe off and was naked again, her tits heaving up and down as she nearly hyperventilated at the thought of being nude downstairs every day. She was going to get caught doing this and she knew it.

MistressK: And now the task for the day. When you use the bathroom today at school, you will strip naked in the stall and remain naked until you are done peeing. And you WILL pee at school today! No telling me you didn't have to go today slut! Now pick which one you want to make worse, you little exhibitionist whore!

Beth couldn't believe what she was hearing. First she had to be naked downstairs, now at school. Even in the bathroom this was still another major barrier, one that she never imagined going anywhere near. But after the robe she was afraid to complain. And she was still horny, so she didn't think about using any strategy about choosing which act she wanted to make worse. Had she been thinking, she would have chosen the task since it was a one time thing and not a recurring daily rule, but she chose....

Beth: To make things worse for myself, may I be naked for 20 minutes every night and I have to masturbate to orgasm before I am allowed back in my room?

"God what is wrong with me?" Beth thought. "My life will be ruined by the weekend at this pace"

MistressK: Yes you may slut but with a catch. You will masturbate every time, but I will decide whether or not you will be allowed to cum, slut! You came without permission last night and you are definitely cumming in he shower. We will talk about this later but your orgasms belong to me now you horny freak! Now get in the shower. Check your computer before going downstairs. Beyond that, have a good day and I will check to see if you completed your task after school. See you then slut! And I mean all of you!

--

Beth walked to the shower on autopilot. She didn't even remember putting on her comfortable robe but clearly she had done it. Before she knew it she found herself in the shower with shaving cream over her pubic area. She hated that she had to shave but after what she is being put through today she didn't want to risk more humiliation because of some stubble. After she finished, Beth couldn't believe it but she was horny again. Between the humiliations she has been put through and the sensitivity of her newly shaved twat she couldn't keep her hands off herself. Just as well she thought. Might as well cum now so she won't be crazy horny all day at school. Just as she was about to start bucking her hips into overdrive she remembered her rule not to cum. Although she was in her bathroom and nobody would know, she was not a good liar and didn't want to make things worse. Plus she was strangely compelled to obey. "Fuck" she thought," now I can't even get release to take my mind off things today!

As she looked at her majestic pale curves she couldn't believe that she was going to be naked outside of this house today, and naked downstairs every day! Her nipples hardened in front of her eyes at the thought. "So much for not being horny in school" Beth sighed. She got out of the shower and checked her computer as she was asked to do. It was still odd to not have her clothes under her robe but after her recent ordeals she was happy to be covered. She was not happy to be incredibly horny and about to be among her family. She always kept that in check. Her screen had an open chat window:

MistressK: Slut. Today you will text me a sort of journal throughout your day. Since this whole thing started as you making up fantasies for yourself I will indulge you. You will think about your day ahead of you and observe things in your day that you see or that happen to you. You will use these events and interactions to create imaginary scenarios for yourself that are humiliating. Don't hold back. Let it rip. We both know by now that the deeper you dig the harder you cum. Relax, none of these things will really happen, it is just for play so have fun with it and see if you can impress me!We will have fun discussing them tonight. But here is the deal. I expect at least one per hour. If my text feed is blank you will be giving blowjobs at the bus station tonight! And I expect them to be sufficiently humiliating. I know what you are about and so do you, so if you come back with bland ideas like "I wore a pair of shorts and they made fun of my pale legs", you will be giving blowjobs at the bus station tonight!. And you will text me immediately when the ideas pop into your head. I don't care if you text shorthand, you will be explaining them in detail as you sit naked with your legs spread at your computer tonight, slut! Have a good day!

Beth was breathing heavily as she dressed herself in her usual jeans, tshirt and hoodie and trotted downstairs. It was getting warm out but she hung on to her hoodie ensemble as long as she could every year. She actually looked forward to coming up with these scenarios. This is what she started to get off on in the first place when she discovered these online forums. And the thought of giving blowjobs anywhere, let alone the bus station, made her ill. Yet sadly she could picture herself doing it and her pussy twitched as ner nipples perked up a little.

True to her rules she was barefoot and discreetly carried her socks. The cold hard surface on her bare feet did not feel one ounce more comfortable today than yesterday. She ate breakfast in a blur without paying much attention to what anyone was saying at the table. She quickly slipped on her shoes and socks and out the door she went.

As she drove to school she couldn't escape the feeling of her underwear rubbing directly on her pussy now that she had no more pubic hair to serve as a protective barrier. Although she had been shaved since last night she hadn't worn clothes for several hours until now and this new sensation both excited and frightened her. She had usually been able to block out her private sexual life during the day, but the constant rubbing on her sensitive lips was going to make that more of a challenge now.

Beth started to go through her day like normal, talking with friends before class and crossing paths with Amy and Jenna with nothing but subtly snarky looks occasionally exchanged between them. Once she got going, Beth started to really enjoy her morning. The feeling of finally being alive and living out some of her repressed sexual urges had not gone away and she still felt the glow she had been feeling. But now she was horny. Between her day abruptly starting with forced masturbation, being denied an orgasm that she craved, the increased sensitivity between her legs, and being ordered to come up with sexually humiliating ideas all day, she was no longer going to be able to completely repress her secret kinky side while outside of her bedroom. And she thought of her tasks today, then started to type her first text to MistressK....

--

And on the day went. Beth was a little more distracted than usual but she was highly intelligent and was able to overcome the sexual tension that simmered all day. She was rather enjoying the series of texts she was sending off to her "mistress". It was as if she took it as a challenge to excel at dreaming up an alternate version of her day that revolved around humiliation and she was intent on impressing MistressK! There would be no bus station blowjobs in her future tonight, for she was going above and beyond her requirement here in her opinion.

Amy and Jenna had eyes on Beth whenever they could and they only barely tell that there was a slight change in Beth's mindset. And they could only tell because they were looking for it. Of course this was a disappointment to the girls who were hoping for tears of humiliation from Beth all day. But what infuriated them was the smile on her face every time she texted her "journal entries" to Kim. When they gathered at lunch they were less than pleased.

"What the fuck?" Jenna said. "I can tell she is a bit distracted, but how can that sick cunt still be smiling after what she was asked to do?"

"The fuck if I know" said Amy. "It feels like we are trying to just get her off again! I want to punch her in the fucking face!"

"I know. I want to text her videos to everyone in class and watch her squirm!" said Jenna.

"Look. We need to keep our eyes on the prize. Kim's plan is brilliant and that bitch is going to pay dearly. But she better fuck up today so we can ratchet things up to make her uncomfortable or I am going to lose it!" said Amy.

"She still has to get naked in the bathroom today, so we will see how that goes. But I want to follow her in there and steal her clothes after she takes them off. Then we will see if that slut is smiling into her phone as she types!" said Jenna.

"I am just as frustrated as you, but in due time my dear, in due time!" joked Amy as they both laughed.

--

The day went on and soon enough the inevitable happened; Beth had to go pee. She was smart enough to wait until during a class instead of lunch time so most people would be in the classrooms. She would have no problem getting a hall pass since it was near the end of senior year, Beth was a good student, and the teachers had grown tired of the bitchy attitude that Beth portrayed from time to time.

When Beth could no longer hold it, she raised her hand in her afternoon Art class. The teacher, Miss Bliss, rolled her eyes at Beth's hand being raised. Beth had always been a pain in her ass. Beth was a math and science girl and thought of Art as a waste of time. There was one year required to graduate and she put it off as long as she could. She would question every project that Miss Bliss assigned as if it were beneath her and Beth shouldn't be bothered to have to participate in such nonsense. Miss Bliss was a recent college grad, not much older than the seniors that she was teaching. Plus she was a former cheerleader and always a cheerleader at heart. And she has seen the way Beth looked down at the cheerleaders with disgust.....

"What is the matter now, Beth?" sighed Miss Bliss.

"Um, nothing.. may I go to the bathroom?" said Beth.

Miss Bliss was taken aback. Beth was never this polite about anything. Any time she raised her hand it was always a complaint. Beth seemed off a little, like she was nervous.

"Um, sure Beth. Is everything ok?" asked the teacher, partially out of surprise, partially feigning concern.

"Yes, Jesus, it's the bathroom and none of your business!" snapped Beth.

Miss Bliss glared back at Beth. "There's the snotty bitch we all know" she thought.

"Sure, here, take the pass, whatever" said Miss Bliss as she made out a pass and pushed it to the end of the desk. "The less time she is in my class between now and the end of the year the better" she thought to herself. In her young teaching career, Beth was by far the one student Miss Bliss couldn't stand.

Beth got up and walked to the front of the class to get the hall pass off of the teacher's desk. They both seemed to mutter unintelligible unpleasantries at each other before Beth abruptly left the room. "Whatever" thought Beth. "Bitch's class is a waste of time anyway." Jenna was in this class and watched with daggers as Beth nervously walked across the room. She wished she could follow the bitch into the bathroom and take her clothes the minute she took them off, but that would have to wait for another day. She was curious if the horny sick cunt was actually going to go through with it.

Beth had just sent another text to MistressK before her back and forth with Miss Bliss, but this time she wasn't smirking at her phone. She was nervous now. It was time for her task. Although she had planned it to minimize her risk, she still couldn't believe that she was going to do this. She thought about not going through with it, but she realized that the time to walk away from this nonsensical role play without being completely humiliated was long gone. MistressK had her and she had to try and make her happy. As much as she hated the thought of someone seeing her naked body no matter how many times she had been on camera in her room by now, it was still better than everyone seeing it, she reasoned.

Beth's class was on the 3rd floor of the building and was where the art and music classes were. With budget cuts to electives it wasn't a full floor. There was a floor above that was even less occupied. She wasn't sure exactly what went on up there but it was mostly storage.

Beth made her way down the hall to the stairway. Her body was tingling with nerves and arousal. She had been aroused off and on all day which was a first for her. She always kept her horny freak under wraps at school but not today. She started the day masturbating and hadn't been allowed to cum. Thinking of putting herself through different humiliating predicaments all day as she was ordered had made her arousal constantly spike throughout the day. Since it didn't take much to make her pussy wet and she no longer had her thick bush to absorb her leakage she had been dealing with more than a little dampness in her panties all day. And the feeling wasn't pleasant. She felt gross, which only heightened her arousal.

She got to the top floor and looked both ways down the hall. Deserted just as she thought, she made her way to the bathroom. As she made her way in she was regretting her choice. Although it didn't get used that much, it looked like it didn't get cleaned all that much either. Since it was the girls room it wasn't that bad, but it still smelled like musty piss mixed with cleaning products and the floor didn't look the cleanest.

Beth was near hyperventilation as she entered the stall. First off she tried to avoid peeing in public if she could. With how skeeved out Beth was about her bare feet touching any kind of surface, you can imagine how she felt about sitting her bare ass where others had. She couldn't believe she had to get naked in here while she peed in this disgusting place. She was about to not go through with it and say fuck it. Then she pictured those open windows on her computer that showed her naked body lewdly on display while she constantly masturbated and thought better of pissing off her blackmailer.

She closed the stall door with her hands trembling and got out her phone. She was almost sick with fear but nearly on fire with arousal. She felt like she was on fire between her legs. As much as she hated and feared each humiliation she has been put through she couldn't believe that she could experience sexual highs that were any more instense than what she has already done, but here she was at the edge of another cliff and she felt like someone was holding a lighter underneath her pussy. She was going to have another problem. After sexually yo-yoing all day on top of what she was about to do, she was afraid she was going to need to cum and she didn't know what to do about it.

First, she didn't have "permission". MistressK had forbidden any cumming without her saying so. Although she was by herself and no one would possibly know, she was worried about what would happen if she was caught. She wasn't a good liar and by now she didn't trust what would come out of her mouth when she was horny. With the way she had been going the past 2 days she was likely to admit to orgasms she didn't even have to get in more trouble if she was horny enough!

Her arousal gave her enough courage to start doing what she had to do. She lifted her hoodie over her head and hung it over the stall door. She did the same with her t-shirt. Before she knew it she was staring down at her bra in shock. She couldn't believe she was going through with it. She unhooked her bra and shrugged it off, letting her massive globes swing free. The cold air hit her nipples like a tidal wave and she barely suppressed an audible moan. She wanted to cry but managed to move forward. She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. With a deep breath and no hesitation for fear she wouldn't do it, she shoved her panties down her legs to join her jeans at her ankles. She almost cried out in despair when she saw thick strands of fluid follow her panties from her by now soaking pussy. That was it. She was going to have to cum.

1...34567...10