Beth's Disgrace Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat her big naked ass down on the public toilet seat. She moaned in disgust as she imagined it being filthy even though it wasn't. She started to pee from the nerves and quickly got her phone. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to take pictures of her just naked or peeing too and she wasn't going to chance it. She videoed it which only upped her shame and arousal. She made sure there was not any doubt that she was naked so and she double checked that the video showed her bare tits and shaved twat. The video showed the glistening piss flowing out of her pussy and she wanted to gag, but what was she going to do at this point. She hit send without thinking.

Jenna had alerted the girls that Beth had left for the bathroom so they were anxiously awaiting Beth's text. Jenna had also set up the messaging app on the track phone so that the girls could see Beth and the MistressK phone's chat in real time. Their phones buzzed and it was all they could do in their respective classes. Jenna especially. She was in Beth's current class and she could tell how much the teacher and student hated each other. What fun it would be to show Miss Bliss what her most hated student was doing with that bathroom pass she just gave her.

Beth's phone buzzed right back.

MistressK: Very good you horny slut. But I want to see that big ass of yours too! Picture is fine.

Beth was flustered. She didn't want to be naked in a public bathroom any longer than she had to and she wasn't sure how she was going to take a clear shot in the stall. And she was very horny. She said "fuck it" and opened the door and pointed her thick pale ass at the mirror. She even bent over so it stuck out more, moaning as gravity pulled her tits away from her body in a swaying motion. She took the pic as she whined at the thought of willingly exposing her large pale ass to someone again. Again she hit send.

The girls were watching their phones discreetly so they wouldn't get caught. At first they just wanted to laugh at the sight of Beth bent over with her fat ass sticking out and her tits hanging free. Her shiny lips were peeking through her legs, wet from arousal and piss. Then they all respectively started to smirk at the picture. Whether Beth realized it or not would be the topic of a later debate, but the picture revealed an infraction that she committed that would give the girls an excuse to fuck with her some more. Not that they needed one, but they were committed to playing Kim's game to get the evil justice they were after.

Beth still had a problem. She needed to cum. She was on fire after another level of humiliation was thrust upon her. She was horny out of her mind and needed release. And there was no way she could go back to class in this state. She might try and fuck the door knobs in her class to get off! She did the only thing that came to mind. Something that she never thought she would ever find herself in the position to do in real life, but one that was a big part of her humiliating fantasies.

The mistress phone buzzed....

Beth: May I cum please mistress?

There it was. She was begging for permission to cum, and she was doing it in a public place. Her own school nonetheless. She had fantasized forever about being made to do this, and all of the humiliating things she would do to herself in a horny frenzy. At this moment she wasn't sure about what she WOULDN'T do in order to cum. She was on fire. She hadn't even closed the door as she was staring at her heaving naked body in the mirror. Her pussy was making her thighs wet again, but for the first time in public. After a few minutes of silence, she begged again.

Beth: Please mistress, may I cum? I did what you asked and I am ready to explode. I can't go back to class like this. Please. Anyway you wish, mistress.

If she could have yelled into the phone she would have. She was carefully caressing her lips at this point, afraid she would set herself over the edge. Her hips slowly gyrated as she stared at her naked reflection as if in a trance. This was dangerous. Her inner freak had taken over in a public place. This was the downfall of so many victims in the stories she had read by her favorite authors and here she was, begging to cum and practically daring a stranger to humiliate her more just to do it.

Beth: Please. I don't have a lot of time. I need to get back.

The girls were once again in shock with various evil thoughts running through their minds. They couldn't believe the position Beth was willing to put herself in just to have an orgasm. Hidden well, but naked in her own school and she didn't care. The girls had many bad ideas for how Beth could achieve her goal but they knew Kim wouldn't have it this soon. So they waited to see what would happen.

MistressK: Well aren't we the horny fat naked slut.

The insult made Beth cry as she moved closer to the edge.

MistressK: Very well you twisted whore, but we will make this a little interesting. I will even let you cover yourself up a little more than you are now since I am such a nice person, aren't I slut?

Beth could barely breathe at this point without cumming.

Beth: Yes mistress. The nicest. Please mistress may this slut cum?

MistressK: First put your panties back on and pull them up. You may cum, but you must do so by taking your panties which are surely a bit wet already and rubbing them into your slutty cunt. Then by all means you may cum. Once you cum in your school toilet like the exhibitionist skank that you are, I want you to pull the front of your soaked underwear up into your nasty snatch, and pull the back of them as far as you can into your ass crack like a thong. You will leave them like this for the rest of the day until you strip them off with the rest of your clothes on your little stripping towel in your room. I will be nice for now and let you wash your hands, but nothing else. Whatever sodden mess you create between your legs and on your thighs you can live with for the rest of the day. It is almost over anyway. Have a nice cum you stupid cunt!

Beth grabbed her panties from around her ankles and yanked them up her wide hips without a thought. She needed to cum and get back to class. She mashed her damp panties against her pussy and started to go to town. She rubbed them against her throbbing clit and tried to jam her other hand into her pussy through the soiled garment. She looked at herself in the mirror because she carelessly left the door open. She really had no self control when she got this way. She saw the slut before her, tits flopping about, her large red nipples were on fire and felt like they were the size of broom stocks. Her hand kept attacking her clit through her panties and she took her other hand and started to massage her tits, getting some of her fluids on them. She started working her nipples and her clit and before she knew it she was cumming as hard as she had ever cum before, her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

When she came down she panicked. She had to get back to class. After a second she realized a new problem; she was a mess. She was sweaty all over, her panties were saturated, and her thighs were covered with a thick sheen of her cum. Her hands were a mess and she could smell herself. How was she going to deal with her classmates and a teacher who didn't like her in this state? She stifled her tears and stood up to walk to the bathroom sink. She was lucky that this was an abandoned floor, because she was taking tiny steps due to the fact that her jeans were still around her ankles, but she was fully exposed otherwise. The cool air against her soaked filthy twat had her moaning and begging her body not to get horny again. She needed to get through the day and get home.

She thoroughly washed her hands to get her scent off of them. That was a good start. She couldn't start dressing with pussy juice all over them. Once they were dry she thought about what she had to do, closed her eyes in shame for a second, then yanked her nearly dripping panties into her hot moist pussy. It felt absolutely gross and she almost fainted at the sight of her full red fat lips surrounding the barely visible piece of cloth that was now yanked between them and putting pressure on the raw nerve endings in her clit. Then she yanked the back up her back and between her ass cheeks until they nearly disappeared. She took her pictures quickly to get moving and paused in mortification at the equally horrible sight from behind. She never would consider wearing a thong but now it looked like she had one on. Thongs did girls with her curves no favors in her opinion and she hated her pale cakes staring at the mirror.

She hit send without a thought and put on the rest of her clothes. She felt dirty all over from what she did, and the sweaty condition her body was still in. She felt so nasty about the messy wet feeling in her crotch she felt sick. She blotted her face dry with paper towels and headed back. Only now each step was extremely uncomfortable. The self wedge felt awful and she had never experienced the feeling of her jeans rubbing against her bare cheeks before. It was not pleasant for her. She was worried her dampness would show through her jeans even though it was mostly dry on her legs by now. And her arousal was still humming hard. The camel toe wedgie felt disgusting but also was rubbing against her clit as she walked. She was worried that if she was any more aroused she would cum just by walking!

She got outside the classroom door, paused and took a breath, then entered the class. Miss Bliss rolled her eyes at the return of her least favorite student but Beth caught her attention. Beth had a strange look on her face and her face was sweaty and flushed.

"er, um.. is everything ok Beth?" said the teacher.

"I'm fine," said Beth, softly.

"Strange" thought Miss Bliss. "What happened to the air of confidence that usually accompanied the pain in the ass before her. And why was she sweating? Come to think of it, she was gone for a while. And she is walking very deliberately."

The teacher was looking at Beth and Beth could tell. Normally she would tell this useless teacher to mind her own business. But now she wanted to crawl into a hole. She was still in disbelief that she had a mind blowing orgasm in school, and she felt gross between her legs. The fabric was tormenting her clit, and her outer lips that were left exposed by pulling her panties into her pussy were soaked and occasionally touching against her jeans and she did not enjoy the feeling. She quickly sat down and her bare cheeks against her ass cheeks caused her to yelp a little which further caught the teacher's attention.

Miss Bliss decided against a further line of questioning, she wouldn't get anywhere anyway with Beth and she didn't enjoy talking to her. As she looked around the room at her students at work on some mindless end of the year project she caught Jenna staring at Beth with a big smile on her face.

"Huh" she thought, "what is this about now?"

Jenna knew what Beth had done and had seen all of the videos so she expected to see her hated enemy knocked down a peg or two from her earlier smirky demeanor. This is a little taste of what she was looking for. Finally that cunt Beth was feeling some shame outside of her bedroom and Jenna couldn't get enough. She looked at Miss Bliss who was looking at her. Jenna gave a knowing look back at her. Jenna liked art class and got along well with Miss Bliss. Also, with Jenna a current cheerleader and Miss Bliss a proud cheerleader alumni they felt like they shared some sort of bond. Miss Bliss was more curious than ever at the peculiar events going on in her classroom and she hoped to find out more at some point.

Meanwhile, time couldn't move fast enough. She was uncomfortable and terrified that someone could smell her arousal. She couldn't tell if she could smell herself or if it was permanently in her nose at this point. So far she didn't see any damp spots on her jeans. Minutes later the bell rang. Beth jumped up immediately and started to walk out of this dreaded room. She felt like prying eyes were on her and in this case she was right. Jenna was watching her every move and Miss Bliss was watching them both.

The walk down the hall was tough and Beth felt like people were crowding her more than normal. They weren't but she was paranoid and vulnerable after her first orgasm outside of the privacy of her home. But as she walked her yanked up panties were sawing away at her throbbing clit and she was getting worked up again. Her already sensitive pussy seemed to be twice as sensitive without the protection of pubic hair. Her panties were absolutely soaked.

Her last period was a study hall which meant nothing so close to the end of the year. By the time she sat down she was pretty horny again. Not quite on the edge, but she was heating up. There was no way she could cum in here for so many reasons so she was just going to have to make it through. Her horniness starting to take her dirty mind elsewhere which passed the time but didn't help the warmth and wetness between her legs. She figured she had to make one more "journal entry" to MistressK to be safe. She looked around the room for a bit and let her kinky imagination explore the humiliation potential around her. She got an idea and started typing.

Finally the bell rang and her day had ended. It had actually been pretty fun for Beth until she had to take her clothes off to pee. From there on it was tough but she made it to her car in one piece. She typed off one more naughty scenario to MistressK for good measure. She was really enjoying this part. She really got off on how cruel her imagination could be to her. She had really thought up some embarrassing shit for her fantasies, and she started to see that a change of scenery and the requirement from MistressK to make up some really humiliating situations had the potential to bring her masochistic depravity to new depths. This scared her now doubt, but she was also a little excited at the challenge.

She got home and dashed inside, kicked her shoes off, and ran upstairs. The wedgied panties were relentless on her clit, and the risk of public humiliation this afternoon had her close to the edge again despite cumming in school. She got in her room and stood on her towel. She pulled off her socks, hoodie, t-shirt and jeans. Her normal pathetic whining about taking her clothes off were gone this time. She needed to get the nasty panties out of her pussy and ass and to do that she needed to get naked. She stood there in her bra and panties for a second and looked in the mirror. On top of the embarrassment she felt about her pale curves, the panties pulled up high looked ridiculous. They were dark blue and soaked, with her prominent red lips blatantly sticking out around the front part. She turned around and saw that her wedgied back side was almost all showing. She started to picture herself in a tight thong walking to the pool or beach, with groups of people behind her seeing her big ass full of jiggle and joking about why someone like her would wear a thong in public.

She whined a little as she took off her bra, her tits bouncing free felt pretty good for a change since she usually hated to see her D-cups dance around with her movement. She was extremely hot now and she started to really fondle her tits. She was moaning and not super quiet about it. She rubbed her nipples and felt like a fire was between her legs. Her nipples were rock hard and poking out hard and it felt amazing. Her pussy looked like it could drip soon. She pulled her soiled panties out from her ass and pussy and down to the floor, trails of goo following until some strands landed lightly along her legs.

She sighed as she sat there and basked there in the relief of being home without incident and out of those nasty panties. After a few moments of being stress free which was a rarity these days for Beth she remembered that she would likely be not wearing anything for most of the night until school and her nudity quickly went from relief back to her normal embarrassing anxieties. She cursed her stupidity once more for getting herself and in this mess then walked to her computer. She had wanted to shower right away to wash the sweat and arousal from her body but she figured that if was put through some more paces by MistressK in the immediate future she would likely be in an even more disheveled state and have to suspiciously take another shower or run the risk of sitting at dinner with her family a sweaty horny mess.

She padded her bare feet across the room with a few sticky footsteps along the way. She would have to clean her floor every day at this rate. She was still horny but she had backed away from the edge that she was at when she got home. Her disgust over her filthy state was ever present and she had not become any more comfortable with being naked in her room. The only thing she had gotten used to is the fact that her predicament wasn't going away so there was no use in constantly protesting about her nudity because it was going to cause her more trouble sooner than later. She resolved to try and choose her battles more wisely when it came to pissing off her blackmailer.

Her computer screen was always on and videoing now and it showed now correspondence from MistressK. Neither did her phone. So she sat down on her computer chair to do the little school work she had for the night at this stage in her senior year. She still winced at her bare cheeks squishing down on the chair and she felt even dirtier when she thought of the onslaught of bodily fluids that have been absorbed in that chair. With a less than steady hand she started to navigate her computer in order to do her work.

Even though Beth was less than slowly devolving into living out her self destructive fantasies she was still highly intelligent when it came to most other things including her studies. So she was able to still do what she needed to do at a high level. She even started to enjoy it a little despite her aversion to her undressed plight. This too was part of her fantasies: to be made to do casual things while she was completely naked. The difference of course was that when she was getting herself off her mind had her doing things like this in front of people she knew or lived with, at home or in school or college. And part of her humiliation was that she had to pretend that she was an exhibitionist who enjoyed being naked as often as she could and was doing this on her own.

She started to get a smile on her face as she plugged away at her homework with her mind remarkably able to think about humiliating herself while she still turned out top shelf homework. The double edge sword of her remarkable intelligence perhaps; able to be smarter than her peers and more imaginative and cruel to herself when thinking of erotic humilations than anyone she has encountered in her online life including her new "mistress".

She stopped for a second to imagine herself doing her homework naked in front of her roommate in her dorm room and lightly touched her bald pussy for a second which was still warm and soaking. She stopped and went back to her work. Beth wanted to get it out of the way and she hadn't been given permission to cum. Yes, she had also resolved to not push the envelope on this one even though it was silly but she was afraid of getting caught. But deep down, orgasm denial was also one of her favorite fantasies and the humiliating possibilities it brought to the table made her want to adhere to this rule despite its absurdity. Yes, despite her biggest fear of having her kinky desires found out by someone, Beth was starting to reluctantly enjoy herself a little and she couldn't deny that the height of her arousal and the intensity of the orgasms were increasing the more she was "forced" to risk exposure and humiliation. Beth was starting to become a willing participant in her torment and a small part of her was excited about that.

1...45678...10