Beth's Disgrace Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MistressK: Ok slut. Now remember, no cumming and these new rules are in effect immediately. Disobey and it's time to email some videos. Sweet dreams, dumbass! See you bright and early tomorrow!

"No..Nooo. Ohmygod! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!" Beth cried.

It was a long fitful night indeed for her.

Phew. Ok. I know it was a long wait and a long chapter. I knew where I wanted to end up but I kept getting derailed when I started typing. For instance, the Miss Bliss thing just popped into my head when I was typing out Beth's actual school day and I decided it needed to be added to her self-inflicted demise. And I am sure by now there are complaints about the slow pace and people are tired of "I imagine this" and "my fantasy is this". Just like Amy and Jenna in the story! Well, I hate to break it to you but the next chapter is going to have a bit of that too, but then the set up will be mostly complete. Hopefully the set up makes the payoff worth it for everyone. I have wanted to write this for a long time so I am throwing the kitchen sink at it.

Speaking of the next chapter, two things.

1) After another school day and a detailed night for the girls I will be fast forwarding a little time to get to where the action is. I won't skip the entire rest of the school year and summer but we will be ending up in college by the end of next chapter. Don't worry though, there will be some humiliations that we see Beth experience along the way.

2) Rules. Remember I said there will be some more of Beth's imagination at work in the next chapter? Well it will be about rules, both fantasy and reality for her.. Tomorrow in this story is Friday and the girls are going to have a Friday night "party". I don't want to reveal more without giving the plot away.

My favorites are stories that revolve around humiliating rules for the subject to live by and obviously that is a theme in this story. And over the years I have dreamt up many, between things I have enjoyed reading and things that my own twisted mind have thought up and I plan to use them on poor Beth. But I hope to get feedback from you all as well. If you have a rule suggestion, lay it on me. Tame, extreme, or somewhere in between, it doesn't matter. If it fits I will be happy to include your suggestion in the story. If it doesn't fit now, maybe it will in some way in the future. Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments, the contact option in my bio.

Thank you all for the feedback so far, I will crank out the next chapter as fast as I can. As a side note, there has been a lot of great work in this genre being posted on this site as of late and it has really inspired me to keep plugging along at my story so I can get it posted too. I am sure you all know who you are.

Until the next chapter.

1...5678910