All Comments on 'Beth's Hobby'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
StoneyLodgeStoneyLodge3 months ago

Well this was certainly a different sort of story -- not your typical "cuck" tail. While I did enjoy it for the most part, I kept hoping she would wind up getting fucked -- especially by the 3 "friends;" but that was not to happen -- which may be why the story gets the score that's less than others by this author?

CindysBobCindysBob4 months ago

Really terrific writing...perfect

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could have been great with a confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just NO - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great CUCKS alive, man. WTF turned you into a pansy?? This is just not a good way to have a good or ANY marriage. BTB, get a life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No, just no

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I would read a sequel where later the husband confronts his wife and what she has to say to the fact that she cheated and disrespected her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply disgusting. Horrific dumb characters and a plot without a cause.

An acceptable story would have finished with hubby telling us, two years after the divorce, how he meet his ex, now carrying a full blown ulcerous herpes, covering her lips and filling her mouth with pus now, instead of cum.

And in passing by, he‘d ask her: Yo shitter clean fo a quick fock ?! Nah, just joking yo stupid slut.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a 1* wimp story.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

There are actually supposed to be such perverted men who take back their tainted and stained women. They are like trash can diggers looking for something useful in other people's trash cans! How can a man take rubbish back like a woman like that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too stupid to comment.

What a waste of effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A little weird?

No, a LOT weird!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Easy cuck

This cuck is easy to please. His whore only has to do blow jobs to make his panties damp. Damn all cucks, even easy ones.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
A little weird? No, a lot.

None of his friends respect him. His wife says she loves him, but the respect isn't there or she would know that what she is doing means his friends don't respect him.

Sorry. 1***** Next time, warn me and I'll just skip over this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He is a sorry excuse for a man. Turn in your man card wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worse type of woman

She pretends she "loves her husband" but in the most awful way she enjoys humiliating him. Doing the deed her husband desires with any dick that walks through the door but withholding that act from him is inexcusable not to mention the deceit and betrayal. The husband's response is so unbelievable: at first disgusted to the point of feeling sick and jealous with large amounts of anger, then some how he is aroused to the point of jacking off ? NFW. Now if the couple had been discussing her playing on the side and he agreed to try it, I can imagine his transitioning from jealousy and hurt to an erotic feeling. For her to be doing this all along, especially WITH YOUR FRIENDS & YOUR COUSIN!!! Not only are they not your friends but she is not a wife, just a selfish bitch. DUMP HER.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Ughhhhhhhh! More cuck wimp rubbish!

Cynalot

Look OK....I get it. Wife has an oral cum-swallowing fetish...and dear old hubby has a cuck wimp voyeristic fetish. I'm not sure whether this tale highlighted a wife-sharing fetish...since hubby was never supposed to discover his wife's nefarios activities. No...this is willing cuck wimp territory! Why the fuck didn't she suck off her hubby and swallow? That was an unresolved mystery that was jot satisfactorily explained. The rate at which she was blowing guys, I would have picked genital herpes or HPV as the sexually teansmitted diseases most likely. Maybe a cluster of open weeping lip and mouth sores might register on the dumb ass hubby that open season on bjs might have its limits. Sorry, the plot and wodden characters didn't do it for me in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid story waste of time

I think one day she will suck wrong cock and contract an STD or HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
CRAP!!! BIG Time!!!

I just hate those cock sucking cuck shit authors! This is what you get when a cuckold tries to pretend it is normal that you are First angry about Ur cheating spouse And then SUDDENLY realise it Turns you on! Are you retarded? If those morons Would at least Write into The description this is a story from cucks for cucks, I Could directly Quit reading! Fucking faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked it !!!

Well done! A fun little story and an interesting "twist" on wife-sharing. We can never tell what things will turn us on or sexually excite us until we have tried a variety of things with our partners. This character learned to accept his wife's hobby and to gather even more physical pleasure from her then he had prior to discovering, and as such, I think he ultimately won much more gratification and stimulation from his voyeurism and video production. I had no feelings that he was cuckolded by her actions, or by his reactions. I agree that he would have destroyed his marriage and ruined his own sex life if he had disclosed his knowledge to his wife. Perhaps some day, she will begin to fulfill his oral desires. You never mentioned him going down on her ...... and that might compel her to let it go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

He resolved to accept her "HOBBY"! What kind of BS is this? NFW would I put up with type of behavior from my wife. I'd do all the finamcial shit, pack my bags and leave her to her, "HOBBIES" one and all of those so called friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!!

Hey cuck boy! Do you know ANYTHING about real men!!!!

This was pure shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And Every Man She Satisfied

Every man she swallowed sneered at him, told jokes about him, and he unknowingly was ridiculed by everyone he knew. There was no bigger cuckold in town. No bigger wimp. And whether she admitted it or not, it wasn't tasting other men's cum while refusing to do the same for her husband. No. It was the adrenaline high she got by being a whore to all men but her husband...and the power she felt in cuckolding a loving, trusting husband.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Only for the real brain sick pervert cuckolds!!!

No semi normal man would act like your protagonist! ...."strictly showed that she had respect for our relationship." Are you insane or what? Thats your definition of respect??!! She gives blowjobs to anyone and you speaks of respect??? After reading the second one of your fantasies I come to realize that you are in cuckolding/wimp!! I think your fantasy doesnt belong in "Loving Wives" but rather in "fetish"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
thank you so hot!

This was a great story! I m still hard while typing this! Don't listen to all the haters, just write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Textbook

Textbook repressed homosexual fantasy. The husband is excited by his "wife" sucking dicks because the "wife" is simply a stand-in for the author's repressed homosexual desires. He is clearly obsessed with sucking dicks.

All of these cuck stories are homosexual actually. Psychologists would have a field day with cuck authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great blow job story

I laugh at these fools that get so offended by the actions of a fictional character on a porn site.

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 7 years ago
FRIGGIN WIMP!

Stupid, stupid man. He should send over a process server with divorce papers. Have him ring the door bell, ask for her, go in and fu** her and then tell her she's been serviced and served.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Unfinished

What is unfinished is that you created a mystery and then didn't solve it. Why does she do this with other men? Why does she only blow them and not other sex acts, or even just fondling and kissing? Why doesn't she suck her husband off to completion? So, that is why this otherwise well-written and intriguing story is getting 3 stars from me. If not for the otherwise stellar writing it would be a 2 from me. Very frustrating to read through the whole thing and not have that curiosity solved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Sequel!

This one was bad enough. You mad the guy out to be a FRIGGIN WIMP, a BALLESS WONDER, a WUSS. You could of allowed him to divorce her and get some of his pride back.

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 7 years ago
I'd still like to see a sequel.

This has been one of my favorite stories for years now. I wish I could find more about suck slut wives humiliating their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

long boring fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You managed successfully to compress a one page story into five. The first page established an interesting premise (but Oh, so sloooooly) and it hit the brick wall of boring repitition. It might have been saved if there was even a clue as the where she got this unusual hobby, her justification, etc. However, the level of what could be believable fell like rock when her behavior became psychotic (the mailman!!??) and dangerous. The story would have benefited greatly if some rationale could have been established as to why she gave away to everyone what she denied her husband. The character of the husband is incomprehensible to virtually all women and most men. Or maybe it's visa-versa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good concept, however.....

You grossly overdid it. How humiliating it is for him that she's sucking off all of his friends. You really could have taken this somewhere and made it a good story. Instead it's not even a good pull story. She and he just turn out to be sick, and we don't even know why.

SigintSigintabout 8 years ago
It Really Did Start Well

But cowardice reigned supreme. You never "cowboy'd up." Friends? Hah! You're their bitch, more so than your wife. Grab her by the hair and give her a protein infusion? Wouldn't want to be a bully. Don't worry, no one will ever confuse you for such. Go back to listening to Guns N' Roses, Stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excelleent LW story Great read!!!!

Gave you a 5 for a good story and effort. Fuck annony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He was married to a whore

Nothing else. She is just a whore who has no respect for a wimp, cuckold husband. Truly pathetic.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
This started out so well

...then turned so bland. What a potential for drama; and it was left in the grass. To wither and die in the rain... of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can you say

cheating whore? YEP! And she "loves her husband" what a laugh!

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
Well written about a Wimp

Pathetic wimp story. Technically well done.I just believe being a cuckold is so unmanly. Yuck! What a spineless coward. He should have confronted her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How does it "work" for him?

She's still exposing him to every disease known to man. She's still disrespecting and humiliating him. When he looks at her does he imagine all the men that she's blowing? When men look at him does he imagine they're smirking at him, secure in the knowledge that his wife gave them a blowjob? Face it, she's a cheating whore and what he needs to do is divorce her. Working for them my ass. Horrible ending.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
1* For Me Too

He is still a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Just skimmed through some parts. Like I suspected just another willing cuckold story. Dime a dozen not worth reading. 1* for posting a non-erotic story in loving wives.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Not Rational

She is a walking petri dish of possible infections! She wouldn't kiss them? I wouldn't shake her hand! She will have a face full of herpes and a throat full of gonorrhea before long! It isn't merely a matter of love, respect and trust - it is a matter of infection! YUCK. Disgusting and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crappy friends

All of his friends were shit bums and not really his friends at all. Especially with her doing 3 at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story sucks.

This story sucks (pun intended). He became a wimp and a laughing stock. Wife should have been confronted. If your other stories are this "wimpy" I'll read no more.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
That did it!

I don't like willing cuckold stories. This is the last one of your stories that I will read unless you do Chapter 3 to one that I liked. Too much dicksucking (and not just by wives, either).

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
not keen

Not keen on a wife who denies her husband what she willingly gives another man, just plain wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sick!

This is just another stupid cuckold type story that caters to about one in a 100,000 men. It keeps you waiting for the dumb ass to wake up, but it doesn't happen. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SO MUCH FOR IF IT AINT BROKE

this is like HUMPTY-DUMPTY and she does all the Kings Men, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best thing he could do is....

Knock her teeth out with a claw hammer. She is cheating on her husband and all his friends are laughing at him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HEHEHE You made the dear annony read your sory

what a bunch of BS Annony!! you fucking love these cuck stories1! You can't gol a day w.o reading them and bitching like the fag you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FUCK!

You made me read this shit to the end, expecting a BTB conclusion-

But NOooooo, you went the wimp cuckold route-

What a waste of my time.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was ridiculous

His wife is a cheating whore. And she's exposing him to every disease known to man. And he's okay with that? Even for fiction that's an idiotic reaction. Geez I hate it when authors make their characters dumber than rocks. It simply ruins the story when people act in a manner they everyone knows is both implausible and unbelievable. This was just plain terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gonna know this guy has a lot of respect from his friends, relatives, and wife

as noted previously diseases will come into play. The wife has absolutely no love or respect for her husband. She fucks him so he can support her lifestyle and her oral cum fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What about std diseases. No way some one did carry one

This women had a fetich , a cheater, and playing a dangerous game. The husband was a fool.

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 10 years ago
MOOOOORE!!!

So good, I would love a series like this.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Well

Wasn't that delightful? NO! So.....All of his friends, relatives, and co-workers get blown by his wife and he gets excited. When she passes herpes to him will he be excited? Will he get excited when their children get harassed and beaten up in school for having a cocksucking slut for a mom? When his friends start giving him shit about being a cuck will he be excited? Just about any kind of consensual sex is great, but how about a little warning for readers that don't appreciate cuckfests. Perhaps change the description to, "Guy gets off watching his wife blow.......everyone."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

This was one of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica. Loved it!

user110user110over 10 years ago
what gets redundant in these cuckolding stories

the cuck always is so weak. i mean the reasoning it takes for him not confront them is always a version of "they might not like me as much if they know i'm aware they are fucking me over."

that's a stupid reason. stupid enough that you would never tell that to yourself. what the cuck would realize is that he's embarrassed to be victimized.

that's why i hate this 1st person perspective. people lie to themselves a lot, but first they realize the truth.they make up the lie to hide it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is It Possible?

Reading through the comments, it just occurred to me that maybe the comments that seem to be from Neanderthals who don't have a clue are really clever imitation so of stupidity. I mean, really, can these "I'd kick the shit out of her," and "He could get a disease," comments be for real? Is anyone that dense?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

The dudes fucking wife is a whore. She can get and pass on aids and every other STD you can get and do it by kissing her husband after she sucks their cocks and lets them cum in her mouth.

He has no friends and no family.

He needs to video three months of this and then divorce the cunt and use the recordings for the internet pay site he can set up.

Who would accept this shit?

And copies need to go to every member of everyone’s family too. Lets see if the wives are so accepting of her little hobby.

Did i forget to mention kicking some serious ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I REALLY don't understand some of the comments ...

... that read as if the people writing them seriously believed that this was a true account of things happening to the author and his wife. I don't believe so, but I don't care either way, because for me like all the other stories here it's a fantasy to get aroused, no more, no less. I really don't see any reason to ridicule the author because of "his" reactions (or lack thereof) in the story - even if it WERE the truth, he is content, everybody's happy, so I don't see any problem.

I liked the story, it was arousing for me, and I'm thankful that it has quite less grammatical errors than many other postings here (including some of the nonsensical ridicule).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable.

He thinks it's all good to have his wife just giving guys BJ's? You do know that she can catch bad things that way right? I'm thinking most, if not all men, would have kicked her out and divorced her. The rest of the story was simply unbelievable.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
No Way

No normal man would allow this travesty. Well written however but one big problem. This must be one of those tales from Mars. I heard all martians are cucks. Believe it or not.

HA Ha ha

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
CUCK ALERT

This is a cuck story. Since the author dint have a cuck alert, i am posting one. Hope it helps others and saves their time.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Fool

You can get std from sucking cock and drinking cum the same as taking it up your pussy. Every guy she sucks off husband can get std from. And what US is he talking about - seems like it is a larger circle than just wife and him. And what is this bullshit about her being done and wife isn't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless

Your friends are laughing at you fucking wimp. They get what you cant as the husband from your wife and your a wimp. You kiss her after and stay married to her i would have kicked my wife out of the house on her ass told her to fucking suck off the world as far as i am concerned. She sucked of strangers its hard telling what disease she has.

DIVORCE.

No real man stays with a woman like that.

You should bring her best friend over or her sister and fuck them right in front of her and see how she likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waste of time

Way too long and what a crappy ending. No confrontation. If your spouse found you continually doing sex acts with others that you won't do with them and they wanted it, your ass would be at the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I had a good laugh reading the more negative comments. It makes me wonder if people really are offended or if they're just joking. Anyway, I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Trash!!

No decent storyline, just accumulated scenes and an author with special interest in gloryfying wimpy husbands. Not worth reading, sorry

user110user110almost 12 years ago
for once i can understand

why this author writes about willing cucks. its because he is gay and dreams of sucking cock himself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some Issues Needn't Be Resolved

I guess I get it that some people wanted explanations for Beth's behavior or her husband's acceptance of it. There are hints. But sometimes it's not a bad thing for the story to leave these things unresolved. It allows the imaginative reader to ponder and fill in different background scenarios.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Scary how people self delude -

She is cheating - lies - disrespects him and he finds a way to allow and "enjoy "it.

She loves him enough to "only" give blow jobs to perfect strangers and ALL of his friends and family?

Luck sits on her shoulder as they avoid STD's? or are they both sick and don;t know it ?

As a story it is interesting and thought provoking - so it is excellent. As a lifestyle it is dangerous and callous and stupid.

bassdesirebassdesirealmost 13 years ago
The elephant in the room

seems to be the continuous theme of this story. Putting myself in the place of the cuckolded husband, I think that after a certain number of men serviced the same way, I would start to get a little bored. It is difficult to imagine what continued to fascinate hubby since there was no progression to these activities. Perhaps hubby found that he loved being lied to and deceived as well as watching his wife fellate all these men. Still, there is a lack of resolution here and an actual lack of intimacy - and honesty - between hubby and his wife. Still, it is a hot story if you don't mind the nonresolution. Could remind me of 'Woman In The Dunes'...

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Sorry

While the writing kind of flows there is no resolution. The main character needs to shit or get off the pot. Either get pissed and kick out his slut for cheating (I don't care what B. Clinton says, oral sex IS cheating) or he needs to force a change in behaviour in his wife. Sorry but semen on the lips either north or south is repulsive and thus the 1 star I gave you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That hobby would bother me, where put together a BEST OF dvd and place it in the machine with "play me". Compound the withholding, lean toward letting her practice her hobby without caring by that spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love that it isn't an easy situation

Definitely looking forward to more on this story. Love the complexity of issues with the guy on the situation and his emotions. Lot of ways to build and expand the story into a novel or novella. Great inner dialog. Good opportunity to add confrontation if wife finds cum on bricks under the window outside the house after group blow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where's the resolution?

Pretty good start but not complete. Even if the husband is happy with status quo, surely someone or something is going to provide conflict and excitement. Blackmail? A gang? Addiction to glory holes? Something!

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
YOU!

Left the husbands balls in his enamies hands, what a total failure of a story to be finished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very interesting

But it would have been nice to find out Beth's reasoning. Well-written and comprehensive otherwise, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

loved it

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 13 years ago
Pissed-off husband turns to wimp!

What about that "confrontation" that he was going to have with the cheating slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Only a Mentally ill moron would actually enjoy this

Any other man would want the bitch killed.

royalrogueroyalroguealmost 13 years ago
Folks, it's called fantasy for a reason.

Good story, I look forward to more of your work. Ignore the haters that aren't smart enough to move on and find stories that fit their own preferences.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 13 years ago
Everybody said this was sick and mental

... but it sure didn't seem to stop them from reading all five pages, did it? Admit it, you people loved this shit or else you would have backed off and left. Great job, Cy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dude

Did you read this before you sent this in? What a total waste of time this was, why would any sane person do this or allow it. You would be the laughing stock and with good reason of the entire town. Get rid of your blow up doll and get a clue and hopefully a life.

fregenfregenalmost 13 years ago
Mentally Ill?

I've never made this comment before but I think Beth's unrelenting blow jobs for every man she can access might just qualify. Add to it the fact she will not do for her husband what she will do for EVERYONE else makes me think this is a deep rooted mental problem.<P>

Childhood abuse? Traumatic incident involving herself/mother/sister? She feels compelled to play the blow job queen and she ALWAYS thanks them. Why? And why stop at just the blow job? Why no touching? Why never anything beyond? This is really the heart of the story and the question that was not answered.<P>

The husband's reaction rang true at first but rapidly degenerated into ridiculousness. He videos every blow job she gives? Why? What's the point? How many thousands of blow jobs will he ever watch? And why watch on video when he can see it live? Just silly.<P>

No the real story was the Beth's motivation. Too bad you left us unsatisfied.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF?!?

This was total crap. He wonders what he should do? Seriously?

He should kick her out of the house. If her cheating was a mutually agreed upon thing, I could see it; but she disrespected him to his friends by lying to him. As well, he disrespected her by whoring her out for his pleasure.

And why, if he knows he going to get fucked after his wife blows every Tom, Dick and Harry, would he be whacking off? He's in his 20's, he'll cum once maybe twice in 4 hours and he's done....so WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE WASTE IT BY WHACKING THE FUCK OFF????

This story was shit. The author is a shit-head. And the plot line is nothing but bull-shit!

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 13 years ago
I thought it was a good story...

However, I would have liked some resolution and insight into why the wife was doing this. You left that basic question unanswered.

jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 13 years ago
You are SICK

This is a piece of trash. She is a slut and a hypocrite. He is as dumb as a sack of pig shit. I gave up at page 2, skipped to page 5 just to confirm that you ended up where it seemed you were headed and then couldn't leave without telling you what a fucked up piece of garbage you have left for the unwitting readers to trip over.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Damn

I stopped reading halfway into the second page. You have tainted a good rock band with this shit. I hope they hunt you down and kick your ass.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I'm surprised that he could still be friends with the men that his wife sucked off.

They took his friendship very lightly if they allowed his wife to perform such sex acts that she had done.

Anyway it was an interesting story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Nice to see a dumb cuckold smiling. He might as well smile, because everybody is laughing at him. I mean everyone, except maybe his LOVING wife. Boy love like that who needs hatred?

So she could let every guy have her ass and then not give it to the husband and that would be OK.

This would be typical female logic.

teh568teh568almost 13 years ago
I Am Sorry

But this story really upset my stomach. She claims to love her husband totally, how can she say this and continue to do the things she does? Also, how could he even think about accepting it? This is just screwed up. She swallows all these different guys but she wouldn't think of doing it for her BELOVED husband. She is also doing these crude acts with people the husband knows well. You have to assume that this will lower thier thoughts of him in there minds. No sex may have been involved, but she is still cheating on him...not a nice woman don't you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So male humiliation is your addition eh

You degrade yourself with each video and go back for more.<P>

Does the warm curdled stringie cum in your mouth from her kisses excite you no end as well.<P>

writer - you are a very sick puppie - get some help soon.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
Ends justifies the means?

I thought it was rather a so-so story. Others have hit on the total stupidity of the guy,. I mean I would be damned if I would be kissing her. I can just hear his friends now. He kisses the wife hello in from of the assembled "friends" and one guy in the back asked, "Hoe does my cock taste?"

The line which really turned me off was the last one which he says "It works for us", in that glib, matter-of-fact way. Is that all that matters and does it excuse deviate behavior? Hell, killing Jews by the truckload worked for Hitler, killing his own dissidents worked for Stalin and Pol-Pot. Robbing a back when you need money or selling drugs works for the people involved as well.

Couldn't you come up with better justification than that?

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Question

Why? Why does Beth behave the way she does, and why does he accept the behavior? It is not only that she had these relationships with guys, it was with guys he knows and considers his friends. So, I guess my comment is that with a wife like Beth (even if it was only BJ) and with friends like his...who need enemies.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous