Beth's Little Secret Ch. 07

Story Info
What is it about uniforms...?
2.5k words
4.68
10.1k
13

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth came round the next morning - "I told Mum I needed to see about my nursing application -" and I kissed her softly. "Mm, strawberry?"

"I'll have a shower in a bit. Can I use the computer?"

She sat at my desk, clicking to search. "Here's the application form."

I watched her tap in details, then submit the form. "Now we just have to wait."

The wait was much shorter than she'd anticipated. A couple of hours later Beth's phone rang, and she tapped to put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Is that Beth Oakes?" a robust-sounding female voice asked.

"Yes, that's me."

"Miss Oakes - it's Veronica Baines here from the nursing department at the hospital. We've received your application."

"Yes?" Beth's voice was a little puzzled now.

"We've had someone drop out from the next intake, and we'd like to ask you for an interview, if you're available - could you make this afternoon?"

"Er - yes, of course," Beth managed.

"Excellent. Three o'clock, someone will meet you at the main entrance."

The call ended, and Beth looked at me open-mouthed. "Tim...?"

I hugged her. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth," I grinned.

I glanced at my watch. "How about, you do a bit of research, make some notes - then we can have that shower, get some lunch at McDonalds, and I'll drop you for your interview."

"OK."

We pulled up outside the hospital gates at quarter to three, and I kissed Beth. "You go in - I'll find somewhere to park, then wait for you to call."

I watched her walk into the hospital, somehow already seeming like she belonged there, then picked my way through the confusing roads to the main car park, finding a space. I took out my phone, carrying on with the book I'd started, and I'd obviously lost track of time because I jumped, startled, as Beth tapped on the car window. I unlocked the doors, and she slid into the passenger seat, grinning. "You are now officially looking at student nurse Elizabeth Oakes - I start next week, and I can move into the residences at the weekend."

"Congratulations," I blinked. "Was the interview difficult?"

Beth shook her head. "It was a good job you suggested that research, though."

I started the engine. "We'd better go and tell Mum and Dad..."

I left Beth at the house a couple of hours later, still enthusing to our parents about her new venture, and went back to the flat. It wasn't long before my phone buzzed, Beth's message prompting me to video call her, and I flipped open the computer, tapping to dial. "Everything OK?"

Beth was sitting on her bed, unclothed as always for our goodnights, and she nodded. "They seem really pleased for me."

"Good." I raised one eyebrow at her in a hint. "Got anything in mind for tonight?"

Beth grinned, holding up the book we'd bought. "Ready for the next page?"

"Sure - but we can't...?"

The look in her eyes was knowing. "It's nice to anticipate, though, and we're free tomorrow, aren't we."

She opened the book at her bookmark, then turned over. "Mm." She ran her tongue over parted lips. "I like the look of this one."

"Show me," I insisted gently, and Beth held the page up to the camera. "I knew that chair would come in handy."

The sketch showed the man seated, his partner in his lap facing away from him, her legs parted. He was obviously penetrating her, and his hand seemed to be reaching round to touch between her thighs while he cupped one breast. "Mm, I definitely like," I breathed.

Beth chuckled. "It's another lazy one for me - all I have to do is sit back, maybe rock a little so you move inside me, and you put your hands wherever I say."

Her fingers drifted down to start touching herself. "I think once you were in me, I'd let you start off on my breasts - you can cup them, feel my hard nipples pressing into your palms, then you wet your fingers, start to touch my nipples, I'm just moaning quietly as I'm flexing my hips, you feel me getting wetter."

Her eyes widened as a thought dropped into her head. "This would be an amazing one to have the mirror across from us, then I could see everything you're doing, see your face."

I watched fascinated as Beth's fingers slid inside herself, her other hand squeezing her breast. "So eventually I take hold of your hand, guide it downwards, push it between my thighs so you can start to use your fingers on me."

She gasped as she thrust her fingers harder. "Oh god - how about if I pulled myself open a little more with my fingers, then when your fingertips - both hands - were really touching my exposed nub I moved my hands to my own breasts, I could pinch my nipples just when I needed it, and I'd rock a little faster - oh god, yes, Tim, I'm coming - ohhh!!"

I watched her body shudder, her fingers pushing almost desperately into herself, clear liquid running from her to make her glisten, then dripping onto the sheets. "Oh - oh -" she gasped again as aftershocks of pleasure coursed through her body. "Mmm..."

She subsided, thighs clenching on her still-penetrating fingers. "Wow..."

"Goodness, Beth," I ventured. "That was something."

She nodded. "It just seems to get more intense every time."

She flashed her eyebrows at me. "Have I got you ready?"

"Oh, for sure." I dabbed a finger to my tip, already leaking clear fluid, and pulled it away with a thin strand of stickiness trailing. "Wish I could put this in your mouth, or just press myself on your nub so you could feel it."

"Mm-hm," nodded Beth. "What then?"

"I'd slide myself on your nub for a little while, then you'd let me know you wanted me in you, and I'd push inside, start to thrust. Maybe I'd slide out by accident, so I'm even more slippery on your nub, and you'd put your fingers on me to press me harder against you without going back inside, and you'd gasp. 'Oh god, Tim, I could come like this, is that OK?'"

"I'd whisper that of course it was, and you'd press again, your hips flexing, and I'd hear you start to gasp, and it'd turn me on so much, so when you got there, you'd cry out, and at the same moment I'd not be able to hold back any more, and I'd harden against you like I do, and I'd be spurting my stuff all over your stomach just while your hips are pushing up against me -"

While I'd been imagining for her, I'd been moving my hand on myself, and as I got to the critical point in the fantasy I felt myself tip over the edge, Beth's eyes widening in surprise and pleasure as I spurted once, again. "Mm..."

I slowed, my chest rising and falling. "Wow - more intense for me, too. Wish I was really there with you."

Beth nodded. "Pick me up first thing?" she requested. "I won't be wearing panties under my skirt, and as soon as we get up to the flat, you can do what you want to me..."

"I'll be there," I promised.

She was waiting outside the house for me the next morning, and as she slid into the passenger seat, she deliberately hitched her skirt up for a second to show me that she'd remembered.

I leaned across to kiss her. "From this weekend we can spend our nights together, right?"

Beth nodded. "Can't wait."

I drove us to the flat, and Beth went up the stairs ahead of me, letting me enjoy the sway of her hips. "Where would you like me?"

"Oh, office, definitely."

I raised my eyebrows at her. "They delivered the mirror first thing, by the way."

"Oho," grinned Beth. "I'm looking forward to that."

I followed her to the office, and she leaned against the desk looking as sexy as I'd ever seen her. "Over to you, then," she hinted.

I moved closer, pushing her against the desk, my hardness pressing into her mound through her skirt, and she closed her eyes, breathing in. "Mm."

She squeaked as I span her around, lifting her skirt up and pressing into her bare bottom. "Ready?"

"Oh, yes," she breathed.

I tugged at my belt, my fly, not even undressing fully but putting my hard tip between her thighs. "Open for me."

As though she'd hesitated, I gave her a light slap on the bottom, fading fingermarks just visible, and Beth murmured with pleasure, feet moving further apart. I slid into her, then tugged at her blouse, freeing it from her skirt, lifting it to reveal bare breasts. "Did you want a bra you could take off?" she queried anxiously.

"It's fine," I reassured. I put my hands on her shoulders, indicating with downward pressure that she should lower her body to the desk, and I heard a "Brr" as her hard nipples touched the wood, her breasts flattening. Then I began to thrust in her, pushing her thighs into the edge of the desk. On impulse I reached to catch her ponytail in my hand, gently but firmly pulling so that she had to lift her head. "Oh god," I heard, "this is so hot... I'm all yours, whenever you want..."

I felt myself nearing my climax, and I slowed down for a moment. "Do you want my stuff in you, or..." I gasped.

A wicked grin. "Well, the skirt can always go in the wash if any gets on it - you choose."

I thrust hard once, again, then groaned out my climax, pulling out of her just in time to spurt on her smooth bottom, creamy blobs catching her rucked-up skirt. "Mmm," I heard Beth's satisfied sigh, "good choice..."

She turned to face me, heedless of sticky trails on her skirt, her blouse still bunched above her breasts, and wrapped her arms around me. "That was so hot."

"Mm," I agreed. "You... want me to help you finish now?"

Beth shook her head. "We can do that later - something more for you to look forward to."

She got out of her clothes, tossing them into the hall - "I'll stuff them in the machine later -" and posed naked for me. "Rule one, remember."

I finished undressing, and glanced toward the kitchen. "Coffee?"

"Mm, please."

I put the kettle on, and after a couple of minutes we were sitting at the kitchen table with our mugs. "So what else do we need to do today?" I queried.

Beth grinned. "Actually I have a surprise for you - I'm supposed to go and get my uniform today, if you'll take me."

I felt a thrill. "God, Beth, you have no idea how much that turns me on."

Another grin. "Only one question, then."

"What's that?"

"When I wear it for you, what's underneath? Anything, or nothing?"

I gave her an apologetic smile. "I know this is such a cliché, but it has to be something black and lacy - and either a suspender belt and stockings, or holdups, you can surprise me."

Beth chuckled. "OK, got it."

We stopped at McDonalds on the way to the hospital, and Beth emerged from the entrance with a neat package under her arm. "No peeking," she admonished. "Now you need to take me into town, and you can wait in Starbucks while I get a few things I need."

I had time for a second latte before she reappeared with a couple of bags. "OK - time we got back. Our last night apart, remember."

"Mm."

When we got back to the flat, I was banished to the kitchen with strict instructions not to come to the bedroom until she called, and I found myself looking out of the window at the autumn leaves falling from the trees. "OK, ready," I heard.

Beth was standing by the bed, the very picture of crisp professionalism, and I felt unexpected tears prick at my eyes. "Darling, all desire apart, you look amazing, and I know you're going to do a fantastic job with your patients."

She came into my arms. "Thanks, Tim, that really makes me feel good about choosing this."

She gave me a meaningful look. "Now, are you going to find out what I chose for you?"

I kissed her softly. "In a minute - right now I'm imagining I'm, oh, the soldier on that VE Day photograph, kissing the nurse, they're both so happy the war's over, it's safe to kiss, to love, maybe to start a family..."

Beth gave herself to the fantasy, pressing herself against me, moulding her mouth to my lips. "Mmm..."

My hands moved to explore over her uniform, feeling her breasts pushed up by her bra. "That's pretty special for a start," I whispered, and she nodded. "Probably I shouldn't wear it to class, if there are any men there I'd definitely distract them."

"What about the girls?" I teased. "Remember the very first time we talked, you said you knew that'd turn me on, not shock me."

"Point," Beth laughed. "OK, I'll try not to make any of my fellow students lust after me."

She flashed an eyebrow out me. "But maybe some of them just won't be able to help themselves - after all, you can't, can you -"

Beth squeaked as I turned her round, taking hold of the hem of her uniform and lifting it up. "Mm, suspender belt," I murmured. "I like. But where -?"

She chuckled. "You said stockings or hold-ups - I don't remember anything about panties."

I couldn't help myself, kneeling down, burying my mouth between her thighs, and Beth gasped, moving her feet apart, leaning forward to put her hands flat on the bed, giving me access to her wetness. I used my tongue to stroke all the way over her, then seek for her hard nub, at the same time as sliding my hand up inside her uniform, finding - oh, yes - the clasp at the front of her bra, releasing it, cupping and squeezing one breast then the other. Beth moaned, and I tongued her more insistently, her wetness now all over my mouth, my chin. "Oh - yes -" she gasped, "you know what I want."

I moved back to transfer slipperiness from my tongue to a finger, then buried myself in her again, flickering on her nub as my fingertip sought her pink star. I found it, pressing against its centre, and that was enough to send Beth over, a moan forced from her lips as she pushed her hips back against my mouth, her muscles pulsing around my finger, even more wetness trickling from her down the inside of her thighs as far as the tops of her stockings. "Oh, enough," she gasped finally, and I moved back, letting her lean into my arms, cupping her breasts. "God, you make a mess of me, and I'll have to wash my uniform before I've even worn it once..." she teased, her breath still coming in short gasps.