Beth's Little Secret Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim's stretched himself out on the sofa, and you slide across him, letting us all watch as you guide him into you, lower your hips till he's fully in you. Then you catch Liz's eye, glance towards Tim, and she nods. She slides over him, and her face shows utter ecstasy as she feels his mouth on her, his tongue starting to explore her intimate places.

"You start to stroke her breasts, and she gasps. 'Can I...' She doesn't wait for your answer, reaching to touch your breasts, nipples, and you moan, arching your back. 'God, Liz, that feels good.'

"Then she moves her hand down between your thighs, and you gasp. 'Mm -- oh god -- he's moving in me, and your fingers, I'll -- ohhh...'

I paused for breath, feeling my own growing wetness. "Was that too quick, Beth?"

She shook her head. "After all the anticipation, I don't think I'd be able to help myself. Liz's turn next?"

"Oh yes... So Tim's still in you, 'fraid he's going to have to wait a minute, and you're stroking Liz's breasts, maybe you wet your fingers to touch her nipples, and she starts to moan. 'Oh -- that's good -- Tim, you can use your fingers if you want --'

"Of course he wants, and he slides his fingers inside her, mm, she's so wet, and that's just what she needs, you feel her nipples harden, she cries out, she's pushing her hips back against Tim's mouth so he almost can't breathe, and -- oh god, Beth -- she spurts, Tim's chest is all wet. You can't resist, and you reach down to use her wetness to move your fingers over his nipples, and as he feels that, he tips over the edge, you feel him push his hips up hard once, again, then he's spurting all that warm stuff inside you..."

Beth fanned her face. "God, Alice, I could really see all that while you were saying it..."

She took another deep breath. "I bet watching that has got you and Claire pretty turned on, right?"

"Mm, you bet. So she turns to me, her eyes are full of desire, our lips finally touch, and our hands are all over each other, stroking, caressing... She slips her hand down my bunny-rabbit trousers, presses her fingers between my thighs but still through my panties, and I gasp. 'Oh, we don't need these.'

"I stand up, shedding everything else I'm wearing, and Claire looks up at me, lifting her hips in an obvious invitation. Her shorts and panties come next, then I sit back next to her, again we're kissing, touching. Then I break the kiss, 'Claire, your breasts are amazing, ever since I saw you I've wanted to --'

"I bend my mouth to her, and -- oh god -- it feels exactly how I imagined, her breast filling my mouth, my tongue sliding on her nipple, and she's moaning. 'Oh, and the other one.'

"I move across, my fingers touching the breast I've just made wet, and I feel Claire's fingers between my thighs. I open for her, and her fingertips are so gentle but still insistent on me, finding my nub, brushing across it. I reach for her, and we're touching one another, every thrill I feel just making me touch her more intensely, and then she gives it right back to me. 'Oh, Alice...'

"I can feel her hips pushing against my hand, I know she's close but so am I, 'Oh, come for me,' she whispers, and she puts her fingers under my chin, lifting my head so she can kiss me again, but the moment our lips touch she cries out, then pushes her mouth hard against mine, the same with her fingers, and we tumble over the edge together, bodies shuddering, thighs clenching around one another's hands but fingertips still striving to touch..."

I stopped, my face flushed, looking at Beth. "Now would be a really good time for that staff nurse to come and offer us a break."

She glanced at the clock. "Don't think it's going to happen... But -- "

"Mm?"

"Well, do you dare...?"

I looked around at the darkened ward. "You mean --?"

"If we're quiet," murmured Beth.

I took her hand, guiding it between my thighs, her fingers pressing against my panties. "God, Alice, you're as wet as when you made Tim come in them..." she murmured.

I nodded wordlessly, flexing against her hand, and she took a deep breath. "How do you think our party would go next?" she murmured. "I think one of us would say, I think it's time for bed, and we'd just leave all the clothes scattered wherever we'd dropped them, we'd get into bed -- maybe Tim'd slide next to Claire, whisper in her ear, he'd start to stroke between her thighs, while you and I had Liz between us, we're kissing her breasts again, and I'd offer her a taste of what Tim had put in me --"

The combination of her fantasy and the touch of her fingers on me was taking me so close, and I couldn't help putting my hand over hers, pressing her harder into me, my head tilting back, pressing my lips together to try and contain the cry of ecstasy I wanted to release, and I clenched my thighs around our hands as my hips shuddered. "Mmm..."

Beth's face showed her utter satisfaction. "Mm, Alice, looked like that felt good."

"Oh, yes..."

I lifted her fingers to my mouth, kissing them, tasting myself. "Beth, you said 'dare', right?"

She looked startled. "Yes, but...?"

I watched her face as I moved to kneel in front of her, knowing that nobody would be able to see me past the desk. "Let me..."

I slid my fingers up her thighs, finding the elastic of her panties, drawing them down. "You don't need these..."

Beth took them from me, and distracted by my finger circling her navel -- "We're definitely going to get that pierced like we said --" she opened the drawer of the desk, dropping her panties inside, closed it again. She shifted in the chair, parting her thighs, tugging the hem of her uniform up just enough to give me access, and I buried my mouth in her. "That fantasy, and what you did to me..." I breathed, my tongue exploring, seeking her nub. My fingers joined my mouth, and I slid my fingertips just a little way into her, starting to lap softly. Beth moaned -- "Wups," she covered her mouth with her hand -- and I moved on her more urgently, feeling her start to tense. "Mm -- Alice --" she breathed, "I think I'd move down between Liz's thighs, start to do to her what you're doing to me, while you got the chance to enjoy those gorgeous breasts of hers, and she'd start to moan -- wouldn't matter how loud she was -- and I'd push my fingers even further into her..." I followed her words with action, pressing as deep into her as I dared, and Beth clamped her hand on her mouth tightly, whimpers of pleasure escaping despite her best efforts, and her hips pushed against me, a spurt of wetness on my lips, my chin... "Ohhhh..."

12