Beth's Night in the Pillory Ch. 01

Story Info
A helpless beauty in a pillory is ravished by wicked men.
7.5k words
4.51
48.1k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

======================================

Disclaimer:

This is a fantasy story. I believe it is perfectly OK to have sexual fantasies, even dark ones, so long as you never act on them. If you feel that you might start acting on them stop reading and get help!

All characters depicted are 18 and over!

======================================

Life could be very unjust for a young maiden in England in the year 1567.

Beth was stuck fast in the town pillory; her pretty neck and delicate wrists were trapped in holes carved between two wooden beams. The beams were sandwiched together, padlocked, and held a little way from the ground on two sturdy posts. She couldn't move her head or arms and the pillory was forcing her bend forward very awkwardly.

This was her punishment, and she would be held here until dawn the next morning. On a whim Beth had worn her best dress and even put flowers in her hair, she wanted to look at her best if people were going to gawp at her. It also felt like a little rebellion against the unfairness of it all!

By any standard she was the loveliest young woman in the small market town where she lived. She was probably the prettiest in the whole county of Norfolk, and she knew it! She was only eighteen, but even then, her beauty was undeniable. Her petite, slim frame gave her a graceful look. Her long, shiny brunette hair framing her stunning face. She had been told that her big brown eyes were as lovely as a fawn's and that her nose was perfectly sculpted. Her breasts were still small but pert and firm and she always made sure that her dresses were cut to reveal their lines to best effect.

Jethro, an old man-at-arms stood next her leaning on his pike and picking his nose. He was bored, his job was to make sure no one went too far with the prisoner. The rules were clear: Hurling dung and rotten fruit was fine, rocks were not! His job turned out to be unnecessary as none the people seemed to want to throw anything at Beth.

Beth was confident that everyone in the town adored her.

The truth was that, while the women of the town envied her looks, Beth wasn't well liked. Especially by the women her age. She could be a complete bitch and they knew better than to cross her. She had a fearsome temper, a cutting wit and could be cruel. A few women had come up to gawp at her, but they had limited themselves to giggling amongst themselves. Clearly glad it was Beth in this predicament and not them.

The men and boys didn't throw anything either. The poor things clearly all in love with her! She couldn't blame them, she was lovely. Most of them just stared at her open mouthed. The pillory forced her to bend over with her little bottom sticking out. A few of the men had taken a keen interest in the back of the pillory and circled behind to get a better look. She couldn't tell what they were doing as she could only see ahead. She tried to ignore them. At least with a man-at-arms guarding her they wouldn't dare try to pinch her bum or look up her skirt.

Her belief that she was so loved and popular made her punishment feel even more stupid and unfair. The only person in the town who wished her ill was the mayor. He just seemed to hate her! Why didn't the mayor see how wonderful she was? She really didn't really know.

At first, the mayor had fawned over her like the other men of the small market town. He wasn't an ugly man; his hair was short and greying and his deep-set eyes were a cold and piercing blue. But he was over fifty, far too old! and not rich enough by a long way.

The thought that man 'bedding' her, amused her by its obvious ridiculousness. When he had brought her a bunch of flowers, she had thought it funny, maybe she had laughed a little too long. A few weeks later, she had rejected his clumsy offer of marriage. But what had seemed to really infuriate the man was when John, a local Knight's son, had started courting her. The mayors' lustful gazes turned to hostile glares. He was probably just jealous she had thought. Jealous, but it also turned out that he was potentially dangerous.

John was good looking and, at twenty years old, was a couple of years older than her. She didn't love him, but he came from a minor noble family and would be a useful steppingstone on her way up the social ladder. Her plan was simple: Marry John then he would take her to London and introduce her to the court. Then she would then use her beauty to make herself the mistress of some Lord of the realm. John would be packed out of the way to die 'tragically' in some foreign war. After a very brief period of mourning, she would marry the Lord. If she got that high in society, she wouldn't care what the Lord looked like or how old and fat he was. So long as when he put babies in her, she was lying on a four-poster bed in a palace.

Plenty of other girls in the small town would be happy to lift their skirts and spread their legs for a 'catch' like John. Beth had agreed to play with John's cock a few times and she had let him put a finger inside of her, but he had wanted to go further. She became worried that he might start to look elsewhere. She knew that many other girls lost their virginity before they married, and no one much cared so long as their husbands-to-be 'did the deed' and were they still pretended to be a virgin in front of the priest.

He had promised that he would marry her and that he would pull out and not put his seed in her. Eventually, to keep him sweet on her, Beth had let John make love her in the straw of her father's barn.

Her first and, to date, only experience of sex was not all she had been led to believe it would be. Not the 'magical union' her mother had implied it might be. It really hurt at first and made her bleed a little. But after a few minutes it started to feel quite nice and make her tingle. She never found out if John would have kept his word to pull out. The mayor had caught them before he could finish. Just when she was starting to enjoy it.

What the hell was the mayor doing lurking about her father's barn? The old degenerate must have been spying on them waiting for her to slip up.

At first, she thought it was all just an embarrassing fuss about nothing, but it quickly became clear that the mayor wasn't going to let this drop.

Both their parents were summoned, and the mayor demanded that there must be a punishment; Beth was a 'wanton whore' having sex out of wedlock. She should be paraded in front of the town with her hair shaved, humiliated, and ruined! She was the one to blame! She was a maiden, and she should have resisted the young man's advances! Nothing would happen to John, but to get him away from this scandalous girl, his father agreed send him down to Norwich to squire for a local knight.

John was gone from her life, probably for months or even years. Her dreams of a life of wealth and luxury at the court were thwarted, at least for the foreseeable future.

Beth's father had always spoiled his daughter. She was his favorite, but he also he realized that her beauty might allow an advantageous marriage one day. Public scandal would crush that dream. He implored the mayor to spare her good name. To be branded as a slut would bring shame on her and her whole family. Her father pleaded with the mayor long into the night.

In the end a bribe was paid that her family could ill afford. She wouldn't be branded a whore, so her good name would be saved. However, the mayor insisted that Beth be punished for something. It a seemed strange turn of events, but her crime was agreed to be 'perjury'. Beth was persuaded by her father to plead guilty and accept a minor punishment.

The next day she was brought before the town court and stood before the mayor. He was dressed in all the finery befitting his position and gave him an imposing and intimidating presence. In his hand, he held a staff of office, made of dark wood, and adorned with ornate carvings and intricate gold filigree. He regarded Beth with a cruel and cunning gleam in his eyes that suggested a deep and abiding malevolence.

The case was confusing. What Beth's crime of 'perjury' involved, was never explicitly stated to the court. The people at the trial were puzzled but, as simple folk, they accepted that the girl had plead guilty, so the crime was proven. The punishment was mild by the standards of the day, so it probably wasn't even a serious crime; doubtless it was just a silly young maiden telling tales.

Beth would spend a day and a night in the town pillory, but at least her supposed chastity would not be publicly questioned. The mayor banged his staff on the floor and Beth was led away.

That was how she came to be here. The pillory was set up on a small wooden platform beside the road about half a mile outside the town. It was the place they used for all punishments and there was an old tree there that was sometimes used for hangings. Thankfully there was no one swinging there now.

She had been stuck in the pillory all day and her shoulders ached, at least she just had a night to get though. She would miss her bed, she usually insisted on getting plenty of beauty sleep.

By the late evening, the last of the townsfolk had got bored and wandered home. Beth's family stayed a while longer and had fed her a little weak beer and bread to keep her spirits up. Reassured by the presence of the guard they eventually went home for their supper, promising to return first thing in the morning.

So, it was just her and Jethro left at the crossroads. She felt very vulnerable being unable to move and she could only really see ahead with any comfort. She was glad that Jethro was old. He was probably too old and by all accounts had drunk far too many ales to be able to bother a young maiden.

The night closed in, and the stars came out. Jethro lit a lantern that cast a warm glow over them. He sat down, leaning against the hanging tree to rest his old bones. At least it wasn't too cold, it was early summer, and she could smell the wheat growing in the fields around them.

After about an hour Beth heard the clip clop of a horse approaching from the town. Not many could afford a horse and judging by the way Jethro jumped to attention it was someone important.

The horse stopped a few yards behind her and whoever was on it beckoned Jethro over. Jethro hobbled out of view, and she could hear muted conversation between the man at arms and the horseman. She thought she heard the clink of coins. Was someone giving Jethro money?

"I don't think I can leave my post; I'll get into trouble!" came Jethro's voice.

There was another clink of coins.

"I don't know..." Jethro sounded uncertain.

Another couple of coins clicked into what was sounding like a small pile.

"Here's another shilling. Have a few beers on me." said another voice, she thought she recognized it but wasn't sure.

"As its you, sir. if you promise to guard her while I'm gone?" came Jethro's reply. "I'll be back around midnight after the tavern closes."

Beth was desperate to know what was happening, she couldn't see, but it sounded like Jethro was leaving; called away by the prospect of a few ales at the tavern. She could hear his boots on the road moving away.

The man was still there, she could occasionally hear his horse snort and the nicker.

"Who's there?" she called out.

There was no answer.

Minutes passed and still the man on the horse did nothing, maybe he really was guarding her? Or maybe he was waiting until Jethro was well out of sight?

Beth was getting a little scared. "I demand that you tell me who you are!" she said trying to keep the fear from her voice.

There was a crunch as the man dismounted and stepped to the ground, then swift strides coming up behind her. She heard heavy boots step up onto the wooden platform around the pillory. A staff with ornate carvings and intricate gold filigree was propped up next to her, it looked like the mayors. But she still wasn't sure as she could not see the man.

The attack was quick and unexpected, he must have reached over the pillory and grabbed her hair. He used it to viciously pull her head up. She opened her mouth to shout in protest but a wad a sackcloth was forced between her teeth. More and more of it was pushed in until her mouth was packed solid. Her screams were muted to little more than whimpers. She tried to spit it out, but it was too big and packed in too tightly. She could only breath through her nose and her cries made almost no sound at all.

Beth could feel him watching her as she struggled. Looking down she could see under the pillory and could make out her own feet in the lamp light. Then she saw his heavy riding boots move up close behind her.

Suddenly she felt cool air around her bottom as the man lifted her skirts and then yanked her white cotton bloomers down all the way to her dainty ankles. She was completely exposed and utterly helpless! With her underwear around her ankles, she couldn't even kick out.

Now she knew for certain that she was going to be raped! With every fiber of her being she wanted to run, but she could not! if she could have fought, she would have scratched his eyes out! She had heard of damsels throwing themselves to their deaths into a well or off a cliff to avoid dishonor. She couldn't even do that! She even tried pleading, but no intelligible sound emerged. Whoever did this would pay she vowed, tears running down her pretty young face.

She felt him move closer to her and cringed as she heard the sound of buttons being opened. She could imagine what the man was seeing; a young woman, helpless to his desires, her sex exposed. Looking down again she saw his breaches drop!

Beth felt a shock go through her body when something touched her pussy. At first, she thought it was his finger but then realized it was too fat and to her horror she understood that it was the tip of the man's stiff cock!

The man rubbed its bulbous head in between her legs sliding up and down her slit. She desperately tried to move herself away from him, moving her hips from side to side to escape his touch. A hard open-handed slap on her bottom sent a shock through her whole body, it stung, and she moaned against her gag. Beth knew that she would have a big red hand-print on her bottom the next day. The slap seemed to reverberate through her, through her pussy especially. For a moment it left her too shocked move.

The head of his cock continued to explore her slit, seeking her hole. She tried to tense up inside to stop him entering her, and for a while it seemed to work.

Then she heard the man spit and felt a glob of saliva land on her bottom and trickle down her sex.

The man methodically whetted the head of his cock in his spit and moved back into position. She felt a strong hand grip each of her hips to hold her in place as his cock probed her again. His cock found her little hole and lubricated by his spit it started to push inside. she whimpered and writhed but could do nothing to escape. Her almost virgin pussy couldn't stop its relentless advance.

Slowly and surely, with little thrusts he entered her a tiny bit further each time. His cock felt big, much bigger, and thicker than John's. John was a young man of only twenty, but this was a full-grown man! Her young pussy was stretched further than it ever had before. She could feel every vein and bump of the man's shaft as it worked its way inside. He took his time impaling her and his cock felt like it would go on forever. Her body could not help but respond to what was sliding into her, she was angry at herself, but she was becoming wet inside.

Then the tip bumped against something deep inside her sending a little shock through her body. He had reached the entrance to her womb! Like a sword inside its sheath, he was all the way inside her, right up the hilt. His heavy balls resting against her mound. She felt full to bursting!

Unexpectedly the man stopped moving. For a while he just stood there buried deep inside her. Then she heard him make a low chuckle. The filthy pig was admiring the 'view' she realized. She could imagine what she must look like to her attacker, her naked bottom illuminated in the lamplight and her puffy little pussy lips wrapped around the base of his thick cock, straining to take its girth.

"Little whore!" she heard him mutter and then he started to fuck her.

She thought for a second that she recognized the voice as that of the mayor, but that thought was quickly overwhelmed by what was happening to her.

He fucked slowly and deliberately at first. Pulling almost all the way out so just the very tip was in her and then sliding back in hard. Despite herself it felt good to be fucked! When he was in her she felt completely stretched and full, and it didn't hurt like her first experience. When he pulled out of her, her pussy felt empty, almost yearning to be filled again. She stopped trying to wriggle her pussy away from him and found herself instinctively lifting her ass to give him better access.

While he was enjoying her the man said nothing, the only sounds were her moans, the breathing of the man and a soft squelching noise from her pussy each time he buried himself back inside her. To be taken like this, by a stranger, sent a thrill through Beth. Maybe the fact that she had no choice in what was happening allowed her to surrender to the sensations?

His thrusting gradually got faster. The head of his cock banging against the entrance to her womb with each thrust and sending little shocks though her body. Her gagged moans were no longer just cries for help but also stifled cries of pleasure. Her shoulders were pushed against the pillory with each thrust and her poor neck was being rubbed raw by the wood, but all her attention was fixated on what was happening to her young pussy.

In and out he thrust, and she felt his already hard cock get even harder, it was like iron! His thrusts moved faster and faster, and his breath came out in great gasps. Her tight little pussy gripped the man's cock, and she felt a growing heat radiating through her body.

Suddenly the man groaned, and she felt him make one last determined thrust, going as deep into her as he could. His cock jerked and twitched, and she felt the delicious feeling of hot fluid filling her. No one had ever come inside Beth before, and it took a second to realize that he had just filled her with his seed! This sent her over the edge as well and her first ever orgasm swept through her. She moaned into her gag and shuddered as waves of bliss washed over her. She was ashamed that the man had forced her to feel such pleasure, but at that moment she was past caring.

It took a few moments for her to return to her senses. 'He came inside me! I might have a child! I'm ruined!' she sobbed to herself, and tears ran down her cheeks. John wouldn't marry her if she had someone else's child. No one would!

The man rested for a few seconds and then pulled out of her with an audible plop. She felt disgust as he wiped his wet cock on one cheek of her bottom leaving a trail of his slime. She could feel him watching her as he leisurely buttoned his breaches back up. A glob of his hot seed ease its way out from inside of her and run down her pussy lips. The fluid had bathed her womb and was now overflowing out of her. The man watched in satisfaction as it dripped slowly into her underwear and onto the wooden platform between her legs.

He had clearly done all wanted. Without a word, he collected his staff and strode back to his horse. She heard him mount and trot away back the way he had come. She was left alone and helpless, half naked and her mouth still gagged.

With the man gone she had time to think. She was furious, she would raise the town to avenge this outrage! If it was the mayor, she would see him punished!

But then she started to have doubts. People would ask how she could be sure it was the mayor if she could not see his face? The mayor might bribe someone for an alibi and make her look foolish. He was the law in this town, and he would never find himself guilty. Who would believe her? Who would believe a young woman who had only the day before pleaded guilty to perjury? The mayor had planned this well, he had tricked and outmaneuvered Beth and her family. He would never be punished and there was nothing she could do about it. Also, if she complained, then everyone would know that she wasn't a virgin.

12