All Comments on 'Beth's Night in the Pillory Ch. 01'

by spindle123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story and this could easily have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lmao, jethro dying was really funny. good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, lets just see what poor Beth is going to do to get some retribution and revenge. She probably will have to seduce a few young men along the way but a small price to pay for what happened. Good start.

spindle456spindle456about 1 year ago

Great. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very good story. I like the character description and the plot.

spindle123spindle12310 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the positive votes and feedback. I'll start writing the next chapter.

toastywarm01toastywarm019 months ago

I imagined myself in Beth’s place throughout the story. I loved how she dressed up for it Iike it was going to be no big thing. I don’t think she had any clue how bad it was going to be standing in the pillory for that long. And then the attacks made it that much worse because of the physical pain and her fear of her entire life being ruined by the loss of her virginity.

I can imagine many different endings to this story. She could get back at the Mayor, putting him in a painful and humiliating position or her attempt to get back at him could lead to further punishment and humiliation

Spindle123 I hope you get back into this story and continue it. I know from my own experience here that writing takes time and effort with little return. Know that there are readers out there who are anxious to read more of your work. Keep writing Spindle!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspindle123@spindle123
I didn't realize until I started writing my stories that my fantasies involve submissive women. I don't fantasize about hurting, humiliating or frightening women, its more about power. I think its because in real life I have always been very awkward around them. All the women ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES