Beth's Night in the Pillory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spindle123
spindle123
127 Followers

She had always thought It was a silly, but a maiden had to at least pretend that she was a virgin. It was OK for her and John to do it as they were to be married. But now, even if she didn't fall pregnant, John wouldn't want a girl what had been with another man. He would find another bride. No noble's son would take her as a wife. She would be married off to some pig farmer or Tom Bellows the fat man who ran the tavern. Tom Bellows would want her virgin or not. She shuddered at the thought of him crushing her on her bridal bed.

Her head slumped in dejection; it was better not to accuse the mayor. She couldn't win. She would tell no one, pretend it hadn't happened. She would bide her time and maybe one day she could take her revenge. But for now, there was nothing to do but stand there and cry and await rescue. Maybe the local wise woman knew of some potion that would stop her getting pregnant? she wondered.

About twenty minutes after the horseman had left, she heard some people approaching up the road from the town.

She hoped an older woman would be her rescuer. A woman would see the pitiful state she was in and be kind and hopefully discreet. But as they drew closer it sounded like a group of young men laughing and kicking a stone along the cobbles. Probably some of those youths that couldn't keep their eyes off her whenever she walked by. Pathetic young men who had no hope with a girl like her. She thought there were three of them from the sound of their voices.

Beth could imagine what she must look like in her indignity, her bottom exposed and her freshly fucked pussy open to view. But that could not be helped! She would accept aid from anyone at this point and maybe they could be persuaded not to tell anyone what they saw.

She couldn't see them, but the young men must have spotted her because they suddenly stopped laughing. They stood still as if in shock, taking in the sight before them.

She moaned incoherently through her gag for them to help her, but to begin with they made no move to come closer.

Then she heard them urgently whisper amongst themselves.

What was stopping them? She stamped her foot in frustration at the delay.

Finally, their whispered discussion seemed to reach some conclusion and the young men came forward as a group.

She had hoped for kindly hands to cover her modesty and to remove the gag from her mouth. But no, they had prettiest girl in the town helpless in front of them and no one else in sight. That stuck-up bitch wouldn't even give them the time of day! They had each jerked themselves to sleep at night thinking about Beth at one time or another. Now they had her before them and could do what they wanted with her. There were no witnesses. They could use her, and she would never know who it was!

They didn't waste any time once they had decided what to do. One young man grabbed her by the hips and his hard little cock entered her greedily. Spearing her with one thrust, sliding in easily thanks to the lubrication left from before. He began pumping her violently. How dare he? She fumed at the indignity. My little pussy is meant for a Lord or a Knight, not for some spotty lowlife! But there was nothing she could do. At least he didn't take too long. He was probably a virgin and only managed about a dozen thrusts. He grunted as he emptied his balls, and she felt her fertile eighteen-year-old womb receive another flood of hot seed.

The first young man was almost dragged off her and a second one took his place, grasping the cheeks of her little bottom as he drove into her. This young man had a long thin cock which bumped against her womb, and he lasted a little longer. While he was inside her, one of the other young men ripped open the front of her dress and roughly pawed at her tits, twisting them, and pinching her nipples.

She listened out in the hope someone would come and rescue her, but the wet slapping sound of her pussy being fucked, her pitiable moans, and the young men's urgent whispers and sniggering were the only sounds she could hear.

He was rutting her like a dog on a bitch, slamming into her without a thought of anything but his cock and her pussy. After a few minutes he groaned and slumped against her, and she was filled with cum yet again.

"My turn!" she heard one of them whisper and then the third young man mounted her without ceremony. The third one had the thickest cock of the three, but his rock-hard member skewered her easily. He must have been taller than the others as he was able to reach down and roughly grasp her tits as he fucked her. Beth felt her nipples stiffen at his forceful handling, her body betraying her. She could hear them laughing and urging him on as he ploughed her. Again, in spite of herself she felt her orgasm building. Her attackers' thrusts were getting more urgent. She was lost in sensations, the fat cock hammering into her tight pussy, his pubic hair bumping against her bottom and his tight balls slapping against her. John had made love to her, these men where just using her as a hole! She hated it but she loved it too! She came and her little throbbing pussy must have sent him over the edge as well, because she received yet another shot of baby making goo.

Her pussy was getting sore when the third one's cock slid out of her, but at least, she thought her ordeal was over. However, she had not reckoned on the quick recovery of young men, especially when the hottest pussy in the county was there for the taking. The first one came back behind her and took her again. It seemed to go on and on. The second time around they lasted longer, fucking her mercilessly. As before, they were utterly indifferent to their victim, concerned only with their own pleasure. Her distressed moans almost seemed to spur them on! They fucked her, filling her with their hot seed one after the other. She tried to hide it, but she came again when the third young man with his thick cock took her. When he pulled out, hot cum leaked from her ravaged slit and she could barely stay on her feet. She only remained in position because she was held up by the pillory.

She began to worry that they would go on all night!

The first young man had just entered her for his third go. She was so wet she could barely feel him, and his cock wasn't even fully hard, but he was clearly determined to enjoy her while he could. Then they must have heard a noise from down the road. There were whispers of alarm that someone was coming, and the other two took off running. Jumping over the hedge at the side of the road and running into the darkness. The young man inside her stayed just long enough to deposit one last load of his seed, then his little cock popped out of her, and he ran too.

Again, she was left alone, still gagged, her dress torn, her little bottom and breasts bruised by rough hands and her pussy so sore that she wondered if it glowed! Completely used and abused. Looking down she could just see her ankles with her underwear around them. He bloomers and the ground below were drenched in a growing puddle of creamy fluid.

Heavy set of boots came walking up from the town, she hoped that it really was a rescuer this time, but feared it was the mayor again or some other pig come to abuse her.

Then she heard Jethro's voice, "Oh my! it looks like you've had a bit of a mishap!" he slurred slightly and stank of ale.

A mishap! It was obvious she'd been raped repeatedly. Stupid idiot! Then she checked herself, he was probably her savior, so she supposed she had better try and be nice.

He pulled the gag from her mouth and, between gasps for breath, her words tumbled out. She thanked him and begged him to let her go, begged him not to tell anyone what had happened, that she just wanted to forget tonight and go home.

"Now then," he said scratching his head. "I can't let you go from the pillory until dawn, The mayor would have my head, but I'll see if I can clean you up some."

What would the mayor care? she thought, he has already ruined me. But maybe the old soldier was worried for his job?

Jethro took off his helmet and used it to get water from a nearby trough, then he went around behind her.

He didn't make any attempt to cover her which she felt a little odd. Also, she was starting to remember that it had been Jethro who had been tasked with guarding her. For a few coins, he had abandoned her to go to the tavern. Ironically, if her first attacker really was the mayor as she suspected, then he had probably used the money her father had given him to bribe Jethro. Her own father had unknowingly paid to allow her to be raped.

She started with surprise as a helmet full of cold water was abruptly poured onto her bottom and pussy.

"Just cleaning you up dear," came Jethro's voice from behind her.

Then she felt Jethro use a cloth, probably the sackcloth from the gag, to wipe her down. He wiped her tender little pussy with the rough cloth and down the inside of her thighs

She could hear that Jethro was breathing a little harder now.

She felt the cloth return to her pussy again, gently dabbing at its puffy lips.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.

"Nothing, just making sure you are nice and clean down there," came a breathless reply.

He must have covered his stubby finger in a bit of the sacking because she felt the rough material being pushed inside her.

"Don't want you getting a baby, do we?" murmured Jethro.

She didn't know much about biology, but a wash and a wipe with some sackcloth wasn't going to stop her getting pregnant. She began to worry that he was only cleaning her so he could have his turn.

"Stop it!" she shouted.

He pulled his finger out, scooping out a big glop of cum out of her as her did so, which dripped onto the floor.

"Now then little Missy! If you don't want my help, then I had better go to the town and tell them what has happened! They can help you," he replied. "I bet that everyone will want to come and see," he added with a wicked snigger.

"No please don't!" she begged. No one could know of her shame.

"What's in it for me then?" came his sly reply.

"Please, I'll do anything." Beth couldn't believe what she was saying but it seemed the only way.

"You be nice to Jethro, and he'll be nice to you," said Jethro coming back around to the front of the pillory. "I haven't had a young lass for as long as I can remember, and I've never had a lass as fine as you!"

I bet you haven't! You are so unworthy of me it makes me want puke! she thought.

"Please let me go and I'll let you do anything you want," she said planning to make a run for it as soon as she got loose.

He chuckled as if guessing her intentions and pulled a set of manacles from his belt.

"I'll let you out of the pillory, but I can't let you go free. You'd be off and running and I'd never catch you with my old legs." Then he put one manacle around her right wrist and snapped the other around his left. Now they were joined together; she was bound with him. Her heart sank, she would have to let her poor body be used by this old man as well.

Jethro pulled out a key and opened the padlock on the pillory and the pushed off the top beam of wood holding her in place.

The relief of being free of the pillory was wonderful. She could stand and ease her aching back; her neck and wrists had been rubbed raw by being slammed repeatedly against the wood.

She stepped out of her sopping underwear and examined them. They weren't just wet and stained from the trough water, they were full of thick creamy seed from the men that had used her. They were too disgusting to wear, but she still hoped to protect her reputation and could not leave them behind. So, she squeezed them out as best she could and tucked them into a pocket on her skirt.

"Let's find somewhere comfy, shall we?" said Jethro and he took the lamp and led her a little bit off the road behind a high hedge.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked dreading what he would want.

"First you make old Jethro hard and then we'll see..." he muttered, fishing his old cock out of his breaches. It was long and thick but soft.

He pushed her to her knees and waved his flaccid old cock towards her face.

"Put your little mouth on this!" he said.

"No!" she had never done that; she would never do that! Beth tried to pull away, but he had her by the hair.

"Suck it," he growled. He clearly wasn't taking no for an answer. She thought about biting down hard on it, but Jethro was strong and could hurt her. Worse still, he could ruin her reputation.

She felt she had no choice and tentatively licked the tip. Jethro pushed forward and she felt the cock enter her mouth. Out of options, she obediently started to suck on the horrible thing. It tasted of piss and old cheese, and she nearly gagged.

Rumor had it that Jethro couldn't get it up. 'Too much beer!' said the gossips. She hoped it was true, but Jethro was growing noticeably bigger and harder in her mouth.

"That's right! Suck it little Missy," he wheezed, pushing her head down onto him, his cock making her choke as it bumped her throat.

She had hoped that he would not be able to perform and would give up. But Beth now realized that; while Jethro couldn't get it up for his fat old wife, he could get as hard as an bone for an eighteen-year-old beauty. Even a very disheveled beauty with her dress torn and her hair in a mess.

He pushed her down onto the grass, none to gently, and pulled up her skirts.

"Now let me have my turn at your little cunny!" he said, eying her sore little slit.

She felt how one of those traveling whores who came to town on market day must feel. Waiting for the twentieth client of the day to have his turn. One last ordeal for her poor abused pussy. She just wanted it to be over.

He pushed her on her back. The head of his cock found her entrance and then he grabbed her under each knee. As he pushed down on top of her he forced her legs back almost to her armpits, impaling her as he did so. She was spread as wide as she could go, speared on his cock like a spit roast.

A little time had passed since she had last been fucked, that and Jethro's attempts at 'cleaning' her, meant that, while she was still wet inside, she was not too wet to feel the friction of a cock inside her. He was old, but he was big and hard and, though she hated it, it quickly started to turn her on.

"That's a good little Missy! take it all," he grunted as he thrust away.

He leaned closer to her, pushing deeper inside her, his ale breath in her face, his pendulous balls slapping against her ass. Jethro intently watched the expression in her pretty face with greedy eyes as his old cock slid in and out of her. His gaze was almost as intrusive as the cock that was defiling her! She was crimson with shame and embarrassment, but she could not hide the physical pleasure she was experiencing. He could see that she was getting close, and his little eyes lit up with glee and he licked his lips with a big toothless grin.

"You like my old cock, don't you?" he drooled.

She was surprised at his stamina, Jethro pounded away in her with the energy of a man half his age. His cock making loud squelching noises as he fucked her. It felt too good, she couldn't help but bite her lip and moan with desire. Maybe her poor tender pussy was extra sensitive, but she was going to come! Unconsciously her free hand gripped his back and pulled him to her as he pumped away.

"Old Jethro is going to give you a baby!" he crooned.

To be impregnated by this dirty old man both appalled her and aroused her at the same time. Her whole body shook as she came, her little pussy gripping his plunging cock.

Then he was spurting his seed inside her! Jethro slumped onto her with a groan, and she could feel him filling her young womb to overflowing.

The dirty old dog! Beth was secretly impressed; she hadn't thought that he had it in him!

They lay there with Jethro on top of her, squashing her little body and not moving, she felt his cock go soft inside her and his seed start to run out. But still, he didn't move.

Only three days ago, she was a blushing virgin. Tonight, her poor little pussy had been fucked by five different men! Between them they had filled her fertile young womb with their seed no less than nine times! If that didn't make her pregnant, then she was probably barren. If she did have a child, she fervently hoped that this dirty old man wasn't the father.

She was getting sick of being squashed, "I did what you wanted, now get off me!" she snapped. But there was no reply. Then she realized to her horror that he wasn't breathing!

It turned out that Jethro's last attempt at creating life had ended his! He was dead, his old heart had popped just as he pumped his seed into her.

Beth almost laughed. Just when she thought it could not get any worse! She had a mental image of being found like this in the morning. Stuck under a corpse with his cock still inside her. That could not be allowed to happen!

It was a huge struggle for the petite girl to roll Jethro off her. She found the key for the manacles in his pocket, and she freed herself. He still had a stupid grin on his face and his old cock lay flaccid on his belly, it's shaft still wet with the juice from her pussy and his seed.

At least she was free. Beth thought quickly; She would go home and tell her father that Jethro had been taken ill and had released her go back to town for help. They would find him dead and assume his old heart had given out. She pulled up Jethro's breaches to hide his wet old cock.

She rinsed herself as well as she could with water from the trough. Then she hurried back to the town holding her ripped dress in place to hide her modesty. She moved as fast as she was able, but she was very sore, and it felt like she was walking like a duck. Beth buried her ruined bloomers in a dung pile on the way. Thankfully there was no one around at this late hour and she didn't see anyone on her way back to her home.

Her story worked as she had hoped. Her father believed her and ran off with some farm hands in the fruitless quest to rescue Jethro. Her mother was puzzled by Beth's ripped dress but assumed it had been somehow damaged by the pillory and didn't question her.

Her ordeal was finally over. Beth filled a tin bath of hot water and scrubbed herself until her skin was pink and sore all over. Then she stayed in bed for three days and didn't leave the house for a week after that.

She did not attend Jethro's funeral. She was glad he was dead and hoped that the old bastard was frying in hell. She made a solemn vow to piss on his grave one day when no one was looking.

Her bruises and scratches healed, but her dreams were plagued by images of her attackers. Being fucked slow and hard by the mayor's big cock, the three young men from the town using her one after the other, Jethro's old balls slapping against her bare ass, the feeling of hot seed spurting into her over and over again. They were frightening but thrilling dreams and she would wake up in a sheen of sweat to find her fingers deep inside her little pussy.

A couple of weeks later, a familiar cramping in her belly and blood on her sheets reassured her that she wasn't pregnant. So, she had got through her ordeal physically unscathed at least. But it wasn't going to be happy ever after for her attackers. Jethro was dead and Beth swore that one day she would get her revenge on the mayor and the three young men whoever they were.

To be continued...

spindle123
spindle123
127 Followers
12