Beth's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth's misadventures continue.
6.5k words
4.45
9.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spindle123
spindle123
127 Followers

Beth examined herself in the small, polished metal mirror that was one of her family's most prized possessions. A curl of her shiny brown hair was a little out of place. She wet her dainty finger and damped it back down. She was still very beautiful, but she wondered if her ordeal had left some mark or stain that others might see.

It was market day today and her whole family was preparing to leave the farmhouse. It was the first market day since that awful night that she had been raped while trapped in the town's pillory. Beth could not hide all her life. She would have to face the towns folk one day, and today was a good as any.

The mayor had plotted to imprison her in the pillory. That night he had bribed her guard Jethro to abandon his post and then had cruelly raped her. After the mayor had had his fun, three young men had found her, but instead of helping her they had violated her too. Finally, the guard Jethro, when he eventually returned to his post, had forced himself on her as well.

They had all raped her knowing that she could not accuse them without admitting that she was not a virgin. Her marriage prospects and her families honor depended on her chastity. Beth had always seen herself as too good for this little town; she dreamed of marrying some knight or lord and living in luxury. If it was widely known that she was not a virgin, those dreams would have been ruined.

No one knew about her rape except Beth and her attackers. She hadn't even confided in her family. Her mother and sisters were terrible gossips, and she simply didn't trust them to keep quiet.

When she had been raped, Beth was almost a virgin. Her only experience of sex had been when she had let her suitor, a knight's son called John, deflower her in her father's barn. To make matters worse John had been sent away. His promise of marriage had come to nothing.

There were two positive outcomes of that horrible night. The first was that, even though they had deposited their seed in her young womb no fewer than nine times, by some miracle they hadn't made her pregnant. The second was that Jethro's old heart couldn't take the excitement of riding the most beautiful young woman in the county and the exertion had killed him.

There were four men left to punish. Beth was not going to let them get away with what they had done to her. She was clever and determined as well as beautiful and she swore that she would not be just a victim. She would get her revenge.

---

As they reached the market square the family went their separate ways to perform their errands. In the past Beth had been confident to walk through the crowds on her own, but after her ordeal she didn't feel safe anymore. So, she stayed in the company of her two older sisters Mary and Sarah.

She didn't get on well with her sisters. Mary and Sarah resented the fact that their parents spoiled Beth. They worked hard on the farm and in the house, while Beth always seemed to avoid any chores and just sat around looking pretty. While Beth was petite, graceful, and beautiful, her sisters were large, awkward, and plain. It was as if Beth and stolen all the beauty from them and kept it for herself.

When a drunk standing outside a tavern loudly compared the three girls to 'two trolls guarding a princess', Mary and Sarah went puce with rage and humiliation. Beth positively beamed with pleasure at the comparison. Despite all that she had been though, Beth was still lovely. She had worried that her ordeal had somehow marked her, that people would know. But the men still gawped and leered, and the women still looked envious. It was as if nothing had changed.

As she walked, Beth studied any groups of young men she saw. She had never seen the faces of the three young men who had raped her. She looked around her searching the crowds trying to uncover some indication of who her three attackers had been. However, all the young men just gave her their usual hopeless slack jawed stares. Of the young men who had attacked her, one had been quite tall that might help a little. It really would help to identify them if she could look at their cocks; one had been small, one long and thin and one had been thick. However, she couldn't really ask all the men in town to drop their breaches.

In the center of town, she saw the mayor. Her blood ran cold to be in the presence of the man who had engineered her rape. The mayor was a wool trader by profession, and he was too busy bartering over a cart load of fleeces to notice Beth at first. Eventually the deal was done, and the mayor shook hands with the man with the fleeces. He glanced up and saw Beth watching him. She hoped that he would look ashamed, but he just looked her up and down like she was a piece of meat and smirked. How she hated him!

Beth noticed her father moving through the crowd, she wanted to shout to tell him that the mayor had raped her. She wanted her father to strike him down. But then everyone would know. Her father was a decent god-fearing man, and he would have relied on the law for justice. The law that the mayor controlled.

To her surprise, the mayor beckoned her father over and started to talk to him. Beth couldn't hear what they were saying but they both kept glancing towards her as they conversed. To see this evil man in pleasant conversation with her father, to watch her father smile at him and shake his hand was like a knife through her heart. She couldn't bear to watch, she had to get away. Beth turned and pushed her way through the throng. Bitter tears streaked her face. She hated herself for her cowardice, but she hated the mayor more.

---

That evening at home her parents behaved a little oddly, they kept glancing in her direction and smiling at each other. They clearly wanted to talk to her and eventually they took her aside.

Her father smiled at her "I had an interesting conversation today with the mayor. You know that the man has a soft spot for you. Well, it seems that he doesn't just like you. He asked me if he might marry you."

Her father clearly expected this to be happy news. Beth thought that she was going to puke.

Her father was surprised at her horrified expression "I know that he would not be your first choice; I know that you had your heart set on John, but he has gone up to Norwich and he might not come back. The mayor is a little older than you, but he is a successful man and I'm sure that he would treat you well."

"You would have your own house and soon you would have babies. Wouldn't that be nice?" added her mother. "Being an older man, I'm sure that he won't want to 'bother' you too often," she added with a knowing smile.

Beth clutched her mouth and ran.

"At least think about it," her confused father called after her.

She only just made it out of the house and into the privy before she emptied her stomach.

A little later there was a light knocking on the privy door. "Are you alright dear?" came her mother's voice. "Is it your monthly time?"

"Go away!" came Beth's angry response.

Her mother's wheedling voice continued "The mayor was the one who found you with John. He knows that you have been with a man, but he is still willing to marry you. Isn't that nice of him?"

"I'd rather die!"

Her mother, clearly surprised at the vehemence of her daughter's outburst, said nothing for a while. When she spoke again, she sounded a little more serious "I know that the mayor was sworn to secrecy, but I worry that if you reject his offer of marriage, he might be upset. He could start spreading rumors about you and John. Men get so silly when they feel slighted. Please think about it my darling, please be a sensible girl!"

Beth heard her mother's footsteps fade as she returned to the house.

Her choices were bleak; marry the man who had raped her or watch him destroy her reputation. To Beth, one thing was crystal clear; the mayor had to die, and he had to die soon. It was a simple as that.

---

As the days passed, she struggled to come up with any kind of workable plan to kill the mayor. She was too petite and slight to physically attack him. Even a knife in the back was too risky. He was bigger and stronger than she was, and she would be caught.

Then she remembered her mother telling her not to eat any mushrooms that grew in the forest unless she was certain that they were safe. She should be especially wary of ones with white gills and sap. That at least gave her a clue as to what to look for.

An old forest skirted the western boundary of her father's small farm. After searching amongst the trees and undergrowth Beth found three types of mushrooms and toadstools and harvested some of each.

She didn't know which if any of them was poisonous and she could hardly ask her mother. She would just have to test them. Finding the kitchen deserted she quickly chopped them up and put each sample inside a stale bread roll. She would have liked to try them on the mayor himself, but if it didn't work he might become suspicious.

Beth was a very self-centered young woman who didn't much care about the suffering of others, certainly not of dumb animals. That evening she fed the first sample to her father's dog Rex. She didn't like Rex because he kept trying to snuffle her pussy. The second sample she threw into the pen of her father's prize sow. The third she fed to their neighbors sheepdog.

She would return later to see if any of the poison samples had worked. But how to use the poison on the mayor? She could hardly walk up to him and feed poisonous mushrooms to him, he wasn't an idiot. She would have to find a way to slip them into his food unnoticed by anyone. She needed to go to the mayor's house and see if there was a way.

At dusk, she slipped out of the house and made her way into town. She wore a plain cloak with the hood pulled up that belonged to one of her ugly sisters.

Most people had gone home for the evening and the streets were mainly deserted. She didn't want to be seen if possible. She skirted the center of town as there were always men hanging around outside of the taverns.

The mayor lived in a stone house set a little way off the road on the far side of town.

Seeing no one around Beth opened the gate and crept into the garden. Circling the house, she came across a window and gingerly looked inside.

Peeking through the narrow gap between the shutters and the window frame she caught sight of the mayor. He was sitting at a table eating stew from a large blue stoneware bowl. Just sitting at home eating his dinner, not a care in the world. 'How dare he enjoy life after what he has done!' she thought.

The mayor's housekeeper, a plain woman in her thirties, entered the room carrying a plate of bread. The mayor irritably scolded her that the fire in the grate was going out, so she knelt and started adding coal and wood. The housekeeper was side-on to Beth, as she prodded the fire with the poker and blew on it to get it to rekindle.

The mayor watched his housekeeper for a few seconds, then he got up and knelt behind her. Without a word, he lifted her homespun dress and pulled down her bloomers. Beth could see the expression in the housekeeper's face change from surprise to anger and then to resignation as the mayor pushed his finger into her. He abused her with first one then two and then three fingers until they glistened with moisture. While he did so he opened his breaches and pulled out his stiff cock.

Beth hadn't seen the mayors' cock when she had been raped. At the time, it had felt very big and had stretched her poor little pussy to the limit. She was glad she hadn't seen before it had entered her, she would have been so terrified. She thought that she might have died of fright. It was scary but also strangely thrilling to see it. It was huge and purple and very angry looking. To think that that horrific thing had once been inside her poor little body. To think that if she was forced to marry the mayor, she would have to let him stick it into her whenever he wanted.

Beth had heard her parents' bed-frame creak some nights and she had seen dogs and pigs have sex on the farm, but this was the first time she had seen a man and a woman do it. It was exciting to watch, and Beth could feel herself grow wet as the mayor buried his big cock into his housekeeper.

He rode her roughly for several minutes. The housekeeper's face became more and more flushed, and she gave little moans as the mayor pumped his big cock into her.

The mayor wasn't even looking at the woman he was fucking, he had his eyes half closed and looked like he was off in a dream world. There was a smile on his face and his lips moved as if he was saying something as he pumped away. To her horror, Beth realized that his lips were mouthing the name "Beth". The 'pig' was remembering raping her at the pillory! He was abusing his housekeeper but thinking about Beth's tight young pussy.

The cries of the housekeeper as she came must have roused the mayor from his daydreams. It was as if he suddenly remembered who it was that he was fucking. He had deliberately tried to impregnate Beth when he had raped her, but he obviously didn't want a baby with his housekeeper. The mayor pulled out his wet cock and roughly pulled the housekeeper around to face him. She looked dazed and didn't protest when he shoved his cock into her mouth. Then holding her head in place, he gave out a loud groan of pleasure. The housekeeper's eyes opened wide in surprise as he emptied his balls into her. Judging by the rapid swallowing in her throat she was desperately trying to gulp down the mayor's seed as it gushed into her mouth.

When he had finished, without any kind of acknowledgement of what he had done, the mayor stood up and tucked his cock back into his breaches. "Get back to work, woman" came his gruff command.

The housekeeper looked back at him crossly as she pulled up her underwear and straightened her dress. But he had already returned to his dinner and gave her no more thought.

Beth at least knew what bowl he used and where he ate his dinner. Maybe she would get the chance to slip poison into the mayor's food either in this room or in the kitchen? It would be risky, but it might work.

Watching them fuck had made Beth's little pussy feel very hot. She could tell that she was sopping wet inside. She quietly left the mayors garden and hurried home.

On her way, back home Beth was interested to see if the mushrooms had worked.

The neighbors sheepdog had vomited and was looking a very thoughtful, but it certainly wasn't dead. So, the big red toadstools hadn't worked.

The pig had eaten the bread, but the chopped mushroom contents was spread around the pen uneaten. If even a pig wouldn't eat them then it must taste horrible. So, that wouldn't work, the mayor would spit it out.

Beth had almost given up hope when there was a painful howl coming from the yard outside her father's farm. Rex had basically exploded at both ends with shit and vomit everywhere. Her father was standing over the dog looking worried as it writhed and howled in pain.

I'm sad to say that Beth just felt pleased that she had found which mushrooms to use. The dog's distress meant nothing to her.

She slipped indoors unnoticed, and she hurried straight up to her bedroom. She lay on her bed. Bloomers down, skirts up and legs apart. Her hands found their way into the folds of her little pussy. One hand located the firm little button that felt so good when she rubbed it, and the other hand dipped two fingers into her tight little hole. Beth lay there imagining a huge, purple, angry looking cock fucking her, pumping her roughly and filling her to overflowing with hot cum. The howls of the dying dog drowned out her moans and gasps as she frigged her little pussy. When she finally fell asleep her hands were covered in her juices and there was a big wet patch on the blanket between her legs.

---

In the morning Beth discovered that Rex had lost consciousness and had died in the early hours of the morning. Her father was very upset, he had loved that dog. She felt a little bit guilty about the dog too. Not about the suffering of the dumb animal, but she should have tested the poison on an animal that didn't belong to her own family. Dogs cost money.

Still, now she knew which mushrooms she would use. Beth slipped back to the forest; it took her several hours searching, but eventually she gathered another dozen of the green mushrooms with white gills.

That afternoon in the kitchen Beth chopped up the mushrooms into a rough mince. Her mother wandered in at one point, but thankfully didn't notice what Beth was doing.

"Shall I start working on a wedding dress?" asked her mother smiling knowingly at her.

Beth just glared at her.

"Please my love, be sensible. The mayor is a fine man, but he won't wait forever. Both your father and I think that he is a good match for you. Why don't you try and spend some time and get to know him? I'm sure that one of your sisters could accompany you if you are a little nervous."

Beth knew that time was running out. She had to act soon.

---

The mayor ate later than Beth and her family, so after dinner Beth slipped out of the house, she wore a dark hood which she hoped would conceal her a little. In a pocket under her skirts, she had a folded handkerchief full of the chopped mushrooms from the forest.

Beth knew that she had to be careful. If she was caught poisoning the mayor, she could end up swinging at the end of a noose at the town gallows.

She got to the mayor's house unseen and slipped into the garden. She crept around the back of the house and listened at the kitchen door. She couldn't hear anything. Beth was just about to try and open it when she heard the clatter of a cooking pot being stirred within. She retreated quickly.

The dining room window was big and low enough for her to climb in. When she peered into the room there was no one inside. She also noticed that the table was clear. Had the mayor already eaten?

She decided to wait a little longer and hope for some opportunity to present itself.

Then Beth heard the mayor's voice shout for his supper. The voice seemed to be coming from the upper floor of the house.

Beth watched as the housekeeper entered the room with a tray and put the mayor's blue bowl on the table. The woman looked around and after making sure that the mayor wasn't in the room, spat into his stew before walking back to the kitchen.

Beth knew that she had just seconds to act. She could hear the mayor walking across the floor above moving towards the stairs. She crawled in through the window and crept to the table, pulling the folded handkerchief containing the mushrooms out from under her skirt as she did so.

Quickly she stirred them into the earthenware bowl of meat stew sitting on the table. She could hear the creaking of stairs as the mayor walked down them.

She was out of time, she had to get out! Beth turned to leave but to her shock she saw the housekeeper standing in the kitchen doorway and staring straight at her!

Beth's heart almost stopped. Desperately she put her finger to her lips and looked imploringly at the housekeeper. The mayor was getting closer by the second.

The housekeeper beckoned her into the kitchen and closed the door behind them.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, the housekeeper's voice full of suspicion

Beth knew that it was a risk but saw no other option. "Please!" she whispered back, "he hurt me! I don't want him to hurt anyone else ever again."

The housekeeper immediately understood, she looked at Beth with sympathy "He's a pig" she confirmed, and she hugged Beth in a sisterly embrace.

"Woman I want some wine!" The mayor's loud bellow made them both jump.

spindle123
spindle123
127 Followers
12