Beth's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cannot be found here!" whispered the housekeeper and she hustled Beth through the kitchen, out of the side door back out into the garden.

As quietly as she could Beth moved back around the house to peer into the dining room through the small gap between the window frame and the open shutters.

The mayor was eating, Beth watched him with satisfaction as he chewed and swallowed each mouthful. The housekeeper, her head bowed, hurried in with a jug and quickly poured the mayor some wine.

"This tastes strange!" complained the mayor but he was obviously hungry and kept eating.

"You don't give me enough housekeeping to buy any fine delicacies!"

"Watch your tongue!" He snapped. Then he leered at her "When I've finished my dinner, I want you to join me upstairs."

The housekeeper looked disgusted.

"Don't look at me like that, it's just a little fun." continued the mayor "Soon I'll have a pretty young wife and I'll be riding her raw. I won't be bothering with you then, so enjoy it while you can!"

The housekeeper retreated back to the kitchen, but then she turned and watched the mayor from just inside the doorway. A look of pure loathing on her face.

Beth knew she had to get out of there. Still, she waited long enough to see the mayor finish his food. He was clearly hungry and ate it all, even mopping his bowl clean with a piece of bead.

He sat back and let go of his bowl, but then he belched, and his skin suddenly looked very grey.

"Oh god!" he muttered clutching his stomach. Then turned to the housekeeper "What was that shit?"

"Just mutton stew," replied the housekeeper. "Same as yesterday."

There was something in the housekeeper's expression that seemed to scare the mayor.

"What have you done?" he croaked.

"Nothing you didn't deserve!" hissed the housekeeper as the mayor slid from his chair, curling up into a ball on the floor.

The mayor started screaming, screaming loud enough to rouse his neighbors or anyone passing by. Beth would have liked to carry on watching him suffer, but people would come, and she dared not stay any longer. She couldn't be seen anywhere near the mayor's house. Her hood pulled low Beth quietly slipped away into the darkness.

---

Beth was practically skipping with joy as she navigated the dark streets of the town back towards her home.

She avoided the center of town, working her way home using back streets to avoid being seen. She had poisoned the mayor so hopefully her most pressing problem was solved, but she still need to avenge herself on the three young men.

Then she came aware of footsteps. She glanced back and saw three figures behind her. She doubted that they would recognize her in the dark, but she put her head down and pulled the hood of her cloak a little lower to make sure. She also walked a bit faster to try to leave them behind, but if anything their footsteps started to get closer. When she glanced back again they were nearer to her than they had been, and there was something purposeful about the way they walked. It was almost like they were stalking her. Beth suddenly felt very scared. She had been wondering how she could identify the three young men who had raped her, maybe they had found her?

At a junction two of the figures turned away, only one remained behind her. She relaxed a bit and told herself that she was just being silly. They were just normal people going home and splitting up to go their separate ways. Not her three rapists come back to attack her again.

Then she heard the muted sound of running footsteps. They sounded like they were running on the street that ran alongside the one she was on. She thought nothing of it for a few seconds, but then a little way ahead of her she saw a man's head peep from around the corner of the next junction.

Her heart was in her mouth and her pulse raced. The other two had overtaken her and now they lay in wait just a few yards ahead. Two ahead and one behind, she was trapped.

It was late, all the houses were locked and shuttered. She wanted to scream for help but even if someone came to help her; It would almost certainly start a chain of events that would lead to everyone in town discovering about her ordeal at the pillory. Finding out that she was not a virgin and ruining her prospects. They would also wonder what she was doing in town on the night that the mayor was poisoned. Beth decided that if her pursuers caught her, then she would scream but not until then.

She had to escape. There was a narrow dark alleyway to her left she picked up her skirts and ran. She heard three sets of footsteps coming after her.

This part of town was a maze of narrow alleys that snaked behind the houses, she ran as fast as her legs would carry her, dodging into junctions left and right trying to lose her pursuers. She ran and ran. Beth had spent her life up until now looking pretty and avoiding doing chores on the farm. She wasn't very fit and running in a heavy skirt quickly took its toll. Her heart pounded in her ears and her lungs burned as she desperately tried to escape. It looked like all the twists and turns she took was working; she heard two of the sets of footsteps fade. However, there was still one set of footsteps behind her and getting closer.

Then her foot slipped in some mud, and she fell. Her pursuer was almost on her. She just managed to crawl off the path and press herself against the wall of a house. A tall man came running towards her as she cowered there. But then by some miracle a cloud briefly passed over the moon. The man carried on running. He rushed past her, Beth's dark cloak and the night concealing her just enough. Within a few seconds the man had gone, his footsteps fading into the night.

Beth pulled herself up, thankfully she wasn't injured, just a bruised knee and mud on her skirt. She walked now, trying to catch her breath and listening out for sounds of her pursuers in the dark. She heard nothing, her last pursuer had lost her.

She was safe for now, but she couldn't stay out here all night. People might wonder if there was any link between Beth being away from the farm so late at and the poisoning of the mayor. She had to get home before she was missed.

---

It took her far longer than usual to get home, she stopped frequently watching and listening for any sign of her pursuers. Finally, she was almost home. Beth rounded the old barn on the edge of town; she could see a lamp in the window of her father's farm just the far side of a field of corn. She so desperately wanted the safety of her home and family that she broke into to a run.

Beth should have realized that if her attackers knew who she was, then they also knew where she lived. In her haste, she didn't see the figure loom out of the open barn door until it was too late.

He wrestled her down, knocking the wind out of her as she hit the floor. A hand was clamped over her mouth to stop her screaming. She tried to wriggle away from him, but he was much stronger than she was.

He half dragged and half carried her struggling body into the barn and threw her down onto a pile of hay with him lying on top of her.

She felt something cold and sharp held against her neck.

"Make a sound and I'll cut you." hissed a voice.

The man was prepared to kill her to get what he wanted. She had no choice, she nodded, and the hand slowly withdrew from her mouth.

"Please don't hurt me" she whispered.

It was a moonlit night and she could just make out the young man in the darkness. He was short, only about her height. Then she recognized the pointed, rat like nose and the horrible crop of acne that peppered his skin. It was Tom Fletcher; a nasty little young man who worked at a farm on the other side of the river.

"We are going to fuck your little cunt, just like last time." he sniggered.

Now she knew who all her rapists had been. Tom Fletcher was friends with the Sparrow brothers. Nevil and Peter. Nevil was fat and Peter was tall, and they were both ugly and stupid. Tom was the brains of the three. A nasty, sneaky, little shit. She suspected that if body size was anything to go by; Tom had been the rapist with the small cock who spurted almost as soon as he had stuck himself inside her.

Tom Fletcher raised himself up a little and cupped his mouth with one hand. He made a sound like an owl's hoot. He was calling his friends. He waited listening for a response.

"Please don't" pleaded Beth, "don't call your friends."

She thought quickly; being raped by one man was better than being raped by three and she might yet have a chance to escape.

"When we were at the pillory, I liked your cock best," she lied. "I'll do anything you want. I won't struggle."

Tom cupped his mouth to make the owl hoot a second time. But then he smirked to himself and lowered his hand. He didn't want to share, he wanted Beth all to himself.

Tom lowered himself back down onto her and she felt his hot little hand slide under her skirts and up her leg. He found her bloomers and pulled at them tugging them down, tearing them in the process. Then his greedy little fingers tried to claw at her pussy. Beth pinned her shapely legs tightly together.

"Spread them!" he growled, his blade pressing against her pretty neck.

Beth was frightened and obeyed, letting him spread her legs. Within a second the repulsive young man was rummaging in the folds of her little pussy. She doubted that Tom had ever been with a woman that he hadn't raped or hadn't had to pay for. He clearly didn't have a clue what he was doing, his fingers scratched at her tender body.

"I'm going to fuck you, you little bitch!"

"I'm not ready!" she whimpered.

Tom obviously couldn't wait for her to get wet. He tore his own breaches down and his little cock was revealed in the moonlight. He spat into his hand and rubbed himself. Then he got between her legs and thrust it against her pussy, prodding and probing trying to find her hole. Eventually his little penis found her tight cunny. It hurt, her pussy wasn't wet, but he forced it inside her anyway.

His pimply face hovered above her, his ale breath panted in her face. He only managed about three thrusts and then she felt his hot fluid spurting into her. Sullying her young body. She hoped that having a small cock, that his 'man slime' hadn't reached up as far as her womb. But in her heart, she knew it had. His filthy cream was probably already making a baby inside her. This young man was so beneath her; her tight young pussy was meant to please a high-born man not some lowly farm hand! She just wanted to curl up and cry.

He lay on her panting in her ear. His acne scabs grating against the side of her face. She worried if it was catching. That boils and pimples might soon be cratering her own perfect skin. Wasn't being raped and possibly impregnated enough? Was her beauty going to be taken as well?

After only about a minute's recovery his hard-little cock started thrusting into her again, this time lubricated by his slime it moved more easily. His cock was thin and barely stretched her, but even so, she started to feel pleasant sensations as he thrust into her tight little pussy. Her own body seemed to be betraying her, she started to feel hot. He pushed back one of her legs to so he could go deeper. He hammered into her, his balls slapping against her bottom.

He managed about two dozen thrusts this time before another load of hot semen was pumped into her.

She could do nothing but lay there under Tom's weight, while he recovered. His cock was still inside her, his slime oozing out and running down her ass crack.

"Did you like that?" asked the horrible young man, a wicked gleam in his eyes.

"It felt nice," she lied. "Can I go now?"

"I haven't finished. I'm going to fuck you all night!" he promised. "You will do what I tell you and if you struggle I'll call my friends."

She didn't feel that she had a choice.

Tom raised himself up and lifted both of her legs by her ankles. He was clearly admiring the sight in the moonlight of his cock buried inside her poor little cunny. Watching his seed ooze out from her soft pussy lips where they wrapped around his shaft.

She felt him start to harden again and he started thrusting in and out, slowly at first but increasing in tempo. Her soft pussy made little wet squelching noises as he fucked her.

He was strong, he held her ankles so tight that it hurt. She moaned in pain where his cruel fingers dug into her. His eyes lit up clearly thinking that he some great lover, that he was arousing her.

He was a terrible lover but although she hated it, he was still turning her on. Something about being 'taken' and 'used' aroused her despite herself. Her pussy felt hot, and she could feel her own juices mixing with his. She hoped that in the moonlight he couldn't see how flushed her face was. She could feel her pussy as it gripped tighter and tighter onto the young man's cock. As he thrust in and out, she bit her lip to try and stifle her moans, but she knew that she was going to cum.

A third torrent of his hot cum was pumped into her and it felt so good she couldn't help herself. Her little body shuddered and her back arched. She felt her pussy throb almost as if it was trying to drink in his slime.

---

It was almost dawn when Tom finally let her go. By then he had fucked her and put his seed into her five times. He only let her go because he couldn't get it up for his sixth attempt.

She crept indoors without waking her family and stole upstairs to her room. She was sore and exhausted. She bathed her poor abused pussy as best she could and curled up on her bed.

She refused to get up when her mother knocked on her door a little later. Her mother, thinking that it was Beth's 'time of the month', let her be.

That afternoon her mother brought her a bowl of soup.

"I have some very sad news, my love. The mayor is dead! They say that he was poisoned. The news is all over town, everyone is talking about it."

Beth tried to look shocked, but she was delighted inside. She was even happier when she really did get her 'time of the month' that evening. Her latest rape hadn't made her pregnant after all.

She refused to leave her room for another two days and her parents, thinking that she was upset that her potential husband was dead, left her alone.

She didn't hear about fate of the mayor's housekeeper until she finally came downstairs. Her family were completely enthralled by the news from town and had clearly spoken about nothing else. The housekeeper had admitted to poisoning the mayor, claiming that he had raped her. There had been a hurried trial the next day and now her body was strung up at the hanging tree at the crossroads.

It was too late for Beth to do anything to help her. But in all honesty would she have stepped forward to take the blame and been hanged in the housekeeper's place? She didn't think so. If anything, she was angry at the housekeeper. All that the housekeeper had had to do was to maintain her innocence and she would have got away with it. From what her family told her, the housekeeper had only been hung because she had positively bragged about poisoning the mayor. Beth was at least grateful to the housekeeper that she had taken the truth about Beth being the real poisoner to her grave.

The mayor was dead, but Tom Sparrow and his accomplices still lived. She also knew that they would rape her again given the chance and next time she might not be so lucky.

She had to plan her next move carefully, but one day there would be a reckoning.

12