All Comments on 'Beth's Revenge Ch. 02'

by spindle123

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
spindle123spindle1237 months agoAuthor

Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

nice... but chapter 2?

spindle123spindle1237 months agoAuthor

This is a follow on from my earlier story Beth's night in the pillory. I have tried to set it up as a series but it is still being moderated

https://literotica.com/s/beths-night-in-the-pillory

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving it, but I hope they get her pregnant the next time she's captured.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222043 months ago

I love your storytelling and the complications of multiple characters, but so far, Beth's parents and sisters have been left out of her life's sorrows. It was very unfortunate to read of the misfortune of the Mayor's housekeeper. I would have hoped she would have had the good sense to keep her mouth shut and simply be another mourner at his funeral. I had hoped that Beth would have pulled Tom's blade out of his hand and slashed his throat with it. Even if it takes three more chapters to bring Tom Fletcher and the Sparrow brothers to justice, I hope it will be fatal! Will John return from his service as the Knight's squire to bring justice to one or all of these three villans???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspindle123@spindle123
I didn't realize until I started writing my stories that my fantasies involve submissive women. I don't fantasize about hurting, humiliating or frightening women, its more about power. I think its because in real life I have always been very awkward around them. All the women ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES