All Comments on 'Betrayal'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

:(

A good read, just effectively written too sad and real.

Looking forward to the next installment.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Finished reading a while ago; had to unwind after this emotional roller coaster left me out of breath/dazed. Once again, you spun a fast paced, tense, poignant/gut wrenching at times humorous tale where you weave in highly erotic scenes that fit so perfectly. Yes, a few edits/spellings, but absolutely nothing distracted from your immersive tale. And thank you for promising more Max stories — cannot get enough of this character and the one’s you create around her. By the way, any chance she enjoys Heather’s company in the future? Damn, you have a vivid/fertile imagination.

bobphil8787bobphil8787over 2 years ago

Great work, very well done, thank you!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

Nice sad and suspenseful story. Great story telling. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus, this woman can't get a break.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

Great story; thank you! Hoping we don't have to wait a year for the next installment of Max's life.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 2 years ago

Once again a story with Max has made me cry damn it! I simply can't resist reading them though for they are very well done. I'll be sure to return for more.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 2 years ago

Lovely story but so sad. I lost my little brother to drugs and as much as you want to help them, they can only pick themselves up and get straight.

Hope Max visits Aglamesis Bro's sometime ...

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

Masterful story-telling, but I can visit my in-laws if I want to feel like shit. That said, I can't deny your talent. Wish could give you 4.5 stars, but since I can't it's a 5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So tragic. The image of Max holding Brianna while she injects will haunt me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a great story, very hard but so well written, thanks. Will certainly read more of yours.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Unfortunately may not daily but usually happen and this makes it soooo sad ....... A intense story very well written and very authentic ....... Great done

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Max just keeps getting sadder. And we just keep loving her more.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

As an EMT we would take a person to the hospital, only to load them up again and again. Then, it would be the last trip. The one I remember the most was a lady that had been beated by her drunk boyfriend. Three weeks later, she was dead. The same guy. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Noice writing. Shame about the storyline left flapping in the breeze. Jumbo was locked away for drugs several tales ago, and Steph apparently got 10 years before she would be eligible for probation.

Little things like that can really stick in the craw when the basic premise was good.

Come on, do it properly. Join the dots on the right order.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry anonymous. I just posted the following. I wrote Cold Steel first and then the stories following (see below) and then went backwards to Maelstrom and following.

10-23-22

Hello Max Fans,

A recent comment has prompted me to summarize the timeline of Max’s stories, which is below:

Maelstrom

Deception

Blindsided

Jackknifed

Tailspin

Cold Steel

Hot Steel

Pink Ice

Betrayal

Loss of Innocence

Revenge is Best Served Cold

To Hell … And Back

I started with “Cold Steel” as a one off, but given my interest in the character and the favorable reception, I kept writing. You’ll note that “Cold Steel” is much shorter and less detailed than later stories, as I’ve gotten a feel for the characters. The series has allowed me to grow as a writer. After I wrote “To Hell and Back,” I decided to go backwards in time and write Maelstrom, which is set much earlier in Max’s career. The most recent published story is “Tailspin,” which still predates Cold Steel (where Lanny is now Max’s partner). I intend to publish more stories that follow Tailspin and still predate Cold Steel. Sorry for the confusion, but I never dreamed I would be writing this many Max stories, but it seems both you readers and I am addicted to them. Look for “Crash Landing” to be published soon.

I am grateful for the positive reception I’ve gotten for this series. It’s been fun seeing Max grow as a character, and to fill out her world with a number of multi-dimensional characters as a supporting cast.

Mistress SWP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I became invested in the other characters and to suddenly find only Max was continued was a little much to take.

Will there be anything telling us, for example, how the DaVanna, Lesley, Alessandra and co storylines work out?

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesover 1 year agoAuthor

See Tailspin for DaVanna's ultimate resolution, though you may want to just start at Maelstrom and follow the timeline forward. As of Tailspin, Alessandra and Lesley are still together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES