Betrayal

Story Info
Betrayal can make you focus.
4.2k words
4.02
10.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twister98
Twister98
16 Followers

The buzzing of the phone receiving a text message woke me from my slumber on my girlfriends bed. The buzz was familiar but it wasn't from mine, it was Chere's, dancing slightly ontop her bedside cabinet. I could hear she was still showering in her en suite, fresh from her pamper session at the spa where she went once a week to laser off unwanted hair on her arms and legs, get a deep massage and top things off with a dip in cold water and long sit in a steam room.

She'd even tried to convince me to go under the laser, but I'm not too crazy about having one of those anywhere near my balls.

I heard her phone buzz again, no peace for the dreary and I glanced at her screen to see if maybe it was urgent. The screen lit up once more as the buzz returned. Three texts off the bat? Someone was busy.

'When will you leave that old fossil?' was the latest preview on the screen before it faded to black. Fossil?

'Come join me, we can celebrate your birthday the way it should' came the next preview.

'I can make you happy, he can't' came the fifth message...

Fossil?

Chere and I share the same birthday, though I am twenty years her senior and as of her last birthday she'd just turned thirty last week. I know that's not something some people like these days, that they cannot accept some people fall in love regardless of age and will make some rather nasty accusations of the older half a couple, even if the couple have only know each other a couple of years. Chere and I had known each other for five, and been together for two now. We each had our own homes and alternated which one we stayed at for a week or so at a time but we still respected one another's privacy and therefore did not share our passwords to phones and computers.

Then there was the race angle. 'Old (sometimes with Fat thrown in) White Man' and 'Young Nubile (sometimes 'Princess' was added) Indian Woman' were some of the politer terms certain people used. People who claimed to stand against bigotry. Uncloseted bigots used far worse language.

Besides, this was keyed to her thumbprint, but that didn't mean I had no way to view more of the previews.

The earlier messages were as bad as the others. All hinted at, not stating, what this person was up to, all oddly under the name tag of WORK. Then one final message came through.

'I love you'

That was it. I saw red and the bedroom looked as safe a china store next to a bullring with no doors on it. Was this true? Has Chere cheated on me? When had she had the time? Not on her spa days, that was for sure, I'd gone with her on some and the results were always clear to see. She'd not even had a trip away by herself or with friends, so that couldn't be it.

My head was pounding with thoughts about what might have happened. The name tag, WORK, subtle enough to be hidden in plain sight and not raise an eyebrow, I usually did much the same with my own contacts adding a word after their names to help me know who and what they were. And if I actually wanted to talk to them just then.

I read through the previews again, just to be sure. They were as bad as I recalled, suggestive without necessarily being as good as a confession of guiltily goings on. But it was just that last one seemed the worst. It was the stinger, the clincher, the deal breaker between Chere and me.

I heard her shower stop, she tended to take her sweet time drying off, her hair would need tending to and she would always apply moisturiser to her entire body before coming back into her room. I probably had ten minutes before I would get too see her in all her glory again. A nasty plan formed in a heartbeat.

I pulled open my drawer, snapped out a little blue pill from its strip, swallowed it, then quickly fished out some instruments of revenge. I hid a couple of pairs of handcuffs under the pillows, a larger butt plug than what we usually used when we both felt extra frisky, and the harness from a strap on that fit the plug perfectly.

Chere had been trying to convince me to let her sodomize me, I wasn't even a fan of buggering her, but she seemed to like receiving it that way, and I was slowly becoming a convert to fucking her arse. If that made me a pervert so be it. There was a lube bottle, part of me thought to leave it behind, but I wanted her to be at ease when she saw all the gear I wanted her to see. She'd have no idea what I was really going to do to her, and I could feel the Viagra's effect already.

I only had my dressing gown on over my pyjamas bottoms, and my cock was already doing an impression of a divers spring board. I flung my gown away and looked downwards. The sensation of being on Viagra is an odd one. As age had caught up, no matter how good my diet and exercise regimen was, I had to admit I was slowing down.

I still had a decent body, broad enough at the shoulder, deep enough at the chest, narrow enough at the waist, to look good and feel good in my own skin, but sadly, I'd found I'd lost an inch in length in my erections. And the hardness had gotten less rigid then it had used to be. A previous girlfriend had convinced me to take Viagra, and dear god, I'd heard this stuff was supposed to give you a major stiffy, but this was uplifting in ways I'd never felt before.

One pill left me harder for hours than I had ever known in my life! The only way to get it down was to give it exactly what I wanted, and that was a damn good fuck in the sack till I shot my load at the lucky gal in question. Chere had been surprised to see the effect it had had on me and had said she'd never seen or felt a harder cock that wasn't powered by that blue pill.

"Good evening my dear," Chere cooed as she breezed into the bedroom, her towel strapped wrapped lightly around her gleaming dusky body, her hair still dripping wet looked almost jet black. She spied the lube and butt plug in the harness, and smirked at me in my semi dressed stated with my raging hard cock pointing at her like a massive compass needle. "Someone's feeling frisky then."

"Hmm," I said, eyeing the length of her slender body hidden as it was by the towel. "Are you feeling ready to be frisked?"

"I say, rather, and then some," with that she slowly unwrapped herself from the towel, briefly flashing her naked torso at me before quickly covering up once more, and moving slowly to her side of the bed in a deliberately slow walk. She turned her back to me and slowly let the towel unravel, landing around her ankles. She gave me a sly look before she placed a knee the bed and bent over to crawl on all fours like a hungry lion, eyeing it's prey, ready to pounce.

Her slender body had the sway of a snake, her toned buttocks, accentuated by the curve of her spin, pointed heavenwards. God, her body really was the promised land to me. I'd always felt I must have done something exceptionally good to end up becoming lovers with someone like Chere.

Chere did some sort of daily stretching routine, a mix of yoga and gymnastics, it meant we'd gotten into some rather interesting positions I for one had never even dreamed were possible, None of my previous lovers had been able to put their legs behind their heads or even do the splits, much less fuck in posses like that. Right now, Chere had gone from all fours to a full on downwards dog pose, before sliding onto one side, then somehow spinning herself around as if she was a helicopter blade on the bed!

At first I thought she was just trying to get her head towards the cushions, we usually started with her spreading her legs so I could eat her out. She had a different idea as she spun around, her head came to the foot of the bed and she hung her head over it. It was almost resting against the bed itself as she opened her mouth wide, reached for my engorged man meat with both hands, and showed off what might have been a new party trick.

Somehow, with her head in the precarious position, she took the whole length of my rigid pole right down her throat in one! I could see the muscles in her slender neck strain and struggled, veins started to pop with the effort as her throat seemed to swell as she somehow fought off any gag reflex she had to take me length, balls deep into throat...

She was always full of firsts. She'd joked about re-writing the Karma Sutra. I'd always assumed people just looked at it's pictures.

Her hands were gently playing with my balls which at this point had been tightened up courtesy of the blue pill, while her throat just seemed to hold me in place. I couldn't see any way for her to fuck my cock with her head in this position, I could however have literally skull fucked her if I was so inclined. And part of me was. But I wanted to stick to the plan.

She seemed to be struggling now, how long had she had me so deep down inside there? Could she breath? Shit! I pulled out and she almost gaged like she'd gone for a swim too deep in unfamiliar waters. She sat up, unsteady, propped up by her hands as her legs curled under her.

"Are you alright?" I asked, still genuinely concerned for her well being. I'd never seen anyone even try that, let alone be on the receiving end. Was this maybe something she had practised with the person marked on her phone as WORK?

"Ahhhh, yeah, I'm good, need more practise at that," she said sounding happy with herself despite the panting. "Might need to suck on that again sometime, you seem harder then usual."

"It's the Viagra," I admitted. "I wanted to give you a really good seeing too."

"God, must be an extra strong dose!" she gave me an almost nasty smirk with a matching evil glint in her eyes. "We might try getting into breath play sometime."

"Get back on your back, head on the pillows."

"Ohh, is it time to give me head?"

"You'll find out, once you spread your legs my dear," I grinned, a second later, as if she'd not nearly chocked to death at all, she'd shot up to the top, took up the middle of the bed, teasingly crossing and uncrossing her silky smooth legs. I playfully opened them, and she pretended to fight me with them. Whatever she did at the gym on her leg days had left her with quite the powerful pair of thighs, perfect for keeping me trapped between them.

As ever, I was greeted by the sight of her perfectly flat belly, her abs contracting as her legs moved, and her perfectly hair free pussy welcoming me to lick away at her treasure trove. I could already see the pink of her insides showing through the wet tiny slit of her dark lips, the contrast was a delicious view in it's own right, but the taste? Hers was the nectar of the gods!

I gave those soft lips a gentle little kiss, just to let them know I was there. Then another a little lower, then one more higher up, then I ran the tip of my tongue down the length of her opening lips, then slipped it inside.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Chere quietly moaned as I went about the business of pleasuring here. As I licked up and down, her coos became more and audible, varying in pitch but staying around the same volume for now. She wasn't the type to fight off an orgasm, but her tell was that she slowly started to get louder till she came like a dam breaking in a storm.

Her clit was usually hidden at first, until her luscious lips were pulled back a little, then it would stand out, small, but proud. I found it by touch as my tongue licked up, so I teased it by way of hello. My tongue tip and her clit were like well acquainted old friends by now. Then I started to suckle on it like I would her nipples, which as I looked up towards her head I could see her chest starting to heave, making her small but rather firm breasts jump up and down like ships on the crest of a wave. Both nipples were tight, pointing up like the tips of mountains.

"Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!" Chere had started panting just as her water works were getting more and more juicy, we were probably seconds away from the meltdown that would be her orgasm, and I was just glad that she had no neighbours. "Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!Oh!" Each panting was getting louder as I had to try to swallow more of her juices so I didn't drown in her goodness, I wanted to save as much as possible for the next part of own quasi ritual.

"OooooooooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOhhhhhh!" she squealed in delight then broke down into noises like a snake hissing as my face got absolutely soaked in her love juice while her legs started to thrash around. This was it, I latched my entire mouth around her entire pussy like it was a clamp and sucked on like I was a vacuum cleaner. Satisfied with the amount of her cum I had, I crawled over her spasming body and grabbed her head as it swung wildly from side to side, her eyes shut tightly, then fluttered open like the wings of a butterfly.

"Give me it!" she muttered as she looked at me while I tried to hold her still. I found her mouth with mine and she and I shared a deep kiss that left both our faces soaked while she gnashed her teeth at my tongue, as they were guard dogs who didn't like anyone approaching the door. She wrapped her arms around my body, and her legs over mine while my hands held onto her hear. My cock meanwhile rubbed against the outside of her extra slick pussy.

"I don't think we'll need any lube," I said as I managed to break off from our kiss.

"We never do for that hole," I could hear the smirk in her voice. "HUGH! OH! Sneaky!" she jokingly complained as I slid myself into her. "I wasn't quite ready for that." I placed my hands down, just under the top of her shoulders, and pushed myself up from her so I could work on my thrusts with a little more ease. As I increased the tempo she wound up closing her eyes, sucking in her bottom lips I could see her biting down on it a little. Then her arms fell away from my back, resting on the bed as the covers started moving more and more.

I slid my hands along the length of her arms, till I had both of her wrists under my palms, the slowly pushed her hands towards the head of the bed. She gripped the metal bars of the bedframe out of pure instinct, and habit, and I let her keep them there for a few minutes while I worked on making sure I hit just the right spot in her cunt.

"OooooOOoooooh!" she moaned when I pushed in a little too hard. I kissed her mouth by way of apology, then slid my hands under the pillows and pulled out the cuffs. Chere was in such a state she'd paid no attention to anything other then the feel of the friction between our bodies. So it must have been quite a shock to feel the cuffs click into place around her wrists at almost the same second, followed by another couple of clicks as their partners were locked around the bedframe.

"Now? Really?" she gave me an encouraging look of surprise. "I've been trying to get you to lock us up like this for months now! Kinky bugger. Now I know why the butt plug is in the strap on!" Well, she had an idea. It was the wrong idea.

I started to hammer my cock home ever harder. With the effect of Viagra on it, it was about an inch longer and far, far harder than I'd ever known it to be, even in my youth. As a young man, I could have, and had even tried, hanging towels on it, and been surprised to find it worked. That wasn't the case so much these days, sadly. But with Viagra not only could I do the towel trick again, I honestly felt like I could have used it to lift loads like a fork lift truck!

And right now I was hammering at Chere's slick, juicy pussy, giving her everything I could, not thinking of her pleasure at all now, just fucking her for my own sake, my own pleasure, my own sense of justice. She must have felt like she was being fucked by a battering ram! Her face certainly didn't show much sign of enjoyment, but we'd had sessions like this before, sans the handcuffs.

I had no idea how long it had been before I finally flew my load inside her, I felt like my cock was a cannon and I felt, rather than heard my own screams of orgasm going off like the whistle at the end of a shift.

"AH!" I screamed as my nuts emptied once. "AH!" I screamed again as my next load shot out. "AH!" Another load fired out from my cock, deeper and deeper into Chere's ravaged cunt. "AH! AH! AH!" Each scream, another shot exploded from my cock, until I was basically dry cummings.

I was breathing hard as I collapsed on top of Chere, she wasn't much better off. Between the two of us, we must have sounded like a pair of wheezing asthmatics. I pulled myself free of her, out bodies sticking together from our sweat, our crotches covered in the mix of our juices. My cock was still hard, and put me in mind of a oil stick just pulled from a car engine.

I slid a finger inside her cunt, and tasted the mess we'd made. Then I kneeled beside her face and smacked her face, playful with my cock over her lips, then on her nose when she tried to kiss my cock, following up on her forehead. I kneeled over her and once again feed her my cock, letting her lick off all the juices, occasionally, I'd poked it inside her mouth, then push it hard against the back of her throat.

"God, that's been a rough session, what's gotten into you?"

"Must have been the Viagra, you know it gives me an odd feeling in my head," which was true enough. It's sometimes left me with a borderline headache while using it that's made me wonder if it's worthwhile. But then you see the results it has on your sex life, and I realise, god damn it, it is worth it.

"Where are you going?" she asked as I stood up.

"Toilet, I'll be back soon."

"Are you going to leave me like this?" she called after me.

"I've got a plan for you," I said as I stepped into the en suite.

"Oh yeah," I heard her reply. "The strap on butt plug."

"That's part of it," I said to myself as I used the toilet. When I came out, Chere was eyeing up the butt plug. There wasn't much else she could do which all chained up.

"I don't think we've used that one," she admitted. "I always thought it was a gag gift. That things thicker than your cock is!"

"It would be like getting fisted," I pondered as I stood by her bedside cabinet and looked at her phone. "Who is it on your phone that comes under WORK? Just that one word. Nothing else."

"What?" The guilty look on her face made my heart stop for a few seconds.

"WORK, all in capitals, no other clues on the preview."

"I... Why?"

"I saw the previews. Who is it? Must be someone I know, or someone whose at least seen me."

"Erm..."

"Oh, this is good, this is what I think it is, isn't it?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered, tears were forming in the corners of her eyes.

"So am I," I replied solemnly as I picked up her phone and grabbed her right hand, forcing it open and pressing her thumb up against the thumbpad. She resisted at first, but gave up when she realised she didn't stand a chance. I read through the messages, even the older ones, or at least some of them. There were so many. Predictably enough, there had been pictures exchanged. Some of Chere, some of him, whoever he was, some of both of them. I had no idea who he was, but he was hung like a horse and looked maybe thirty.

"Chere, why did you do this? I thought we were in love, was there ever any truth to that?"

"It just happened once, I swear. He's not left me alone since,"

"Oh please, don't give me that! There's pictures! Lots of them! Some had to be taken by someone else while you two went at it!" I sat down on the bed, looking right at her beautiful face. Even crying she was the most gorgeous creature I had ever laid eyes on. And she did look genuinely remorseful. But was that remorse for cheating, or getting caught out? "Was he wrapped? Or did he fill you full of cream like some cheap tart?"

"He was wrapped, I swear."

"Don't believe you." I stood up and walked to the other side of the bed, next to the other bedside cabinet where the butt plug was setup in the harness. I placed her phone down. "Do you have any idea what it's like to be cheated on? Why cheat at all? If two people love one another, they should be enough for each other. Shouldn't they?"

Twister98
Twister98
16 Followers
12