Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sure you are, just not sure what about..." With that I picked up the harness and chucked it at her crotch, it rolled in-between her legs, settling in the wet patch we had made. Chere's eyes almost exploded in fear she watched it rollling.

"You... You are not serious?" she quivered as she spoke. "The harness is on the wrong way too..." I didn't reply. "Why make love with me if you knew about the messages?"

"Why not?" I replied after awhile. "After all, why were you making nasty with him in the first place?"

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Oh, I've a few ideas. I've always wanted to see a butt plug go into a pussy. At least, I've always wanted to after you got me into anal."

"That would never fit!" Chere protested.

"Maybe, but we have lube. Not that I was thinking of using lube." I twirled her thin phone around between my fingers like a knife thrower might play with their blade. Just why did they keep making these things so much slimmer? "Had an idea or two for this, too." I smirked, a nasty smirk, full of bad intentions. Chere quickly caught on, trying vainly to move away from me, pulling at the cuffs in a futile gesture to escape.

"Please don't!"

"Oh, get over yourself," I snarled. "Anything I might do to you now would be without consent, that's not a line I want to cross. Oh, it's tempting, leave this phone stuff up your cheating pussy, force the butt plug in afterwards, tie the harness around you and leave you here, alone, all tied up."

"Christ, please! Just, let me loose, we can talk about this!"

"No, we can't," I sighed. "We can't, no way to fix this." I stood up and went back into the en suite where I turned on the shower.

"What are you going to do?"

I said nothing, I just climbed in under the warm water and gave myself a quick clean, then dried myself and walked into the bedroom naked as the day I was born. I found a suitcase in the wardrobe, pulled on some fresh underwear and some clean clothes, put all my other clean clothes in the suitcase, then search through the dirty linen basket. I decided to dump the entire contents of the basket over Chere.

"That ought to keep you warm for the night," I informed her before I picked up the suite case and made my way out of her bedroom, out of her house and out of her life.

12