All Comments on 'Betrayal'

by Twister98

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
awyldsideawyldside11 months ago

Not much of a wrap up

hindsight2020hindsight202011 months ago

Weak story. It just sputtered to a dull end.

KoxokKoxok11 months ago

Should have texted mystery man to come over. Knock him out, chain them both up (but not touching each other), then leave.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

Needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sure hope this isn't a one off story leaving us hanging. Pretty good so far. But why didn't he follow though with his plan to fuck her with the big butt plug? She had crossed over the line with fucking "WORK"! So he should have fucked her pussy with that big ass butt plug, then left it stuck in with pussy (with cuff keys inside her pussy), like a dog who had knotted his bitch! Now he will need to go get tested for STDs, who knows what WORK is carrying. As he was getting ready to leave, he put her phone between her perfect Breast, telling to call WORK to set her free, using "Siri" to call him..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I agree "Koxok" text "WORK" to come over right away to fuck him up. As story is Written now "WORK" gets away with no Consequences and gets the girl too. That's BS, there should have been some kind of revenge on him!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“Sure hope this isn't a one off story leaving us hanging. Pretty good so far. But why didn't he follow though with his plan to fuck her with the big butt plug?”

Because she will accuse him of rape and ruin his life? He has no alibi and he would be raping her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwister98@Twister98
Just trying to keep my hand in something fun and exciting. Love reading naughty tales that can make you wish you were there taking part, and hopefully my own work will have that affect too.