Betrayal Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our arrival in Plymouth was still ahead of schedule and that meant that we had some spare time, so I invited James and Sheila over from Southampton to meet my crew and introduce TAGHTA. They arrived and the look of surprise on James's face when he realised that both my crew were attractive women was a sight to behold. I had told him their names when I phoned him, but neglected to mention that they were both female. Like me he assumed that Chris was male.

"You sneaky bastard!" he moaned when we were alone. Chris and Toni had taken Sheila below to inspect the accommodation. "Trust you to fix yourself up with all the comforts!"

"It's not like that," I protested, "they're just my crew, besides neither of them can cook. They have their own bunks and anyway they're younger than Sharon and Mandy, though I won't deny they are very attractive."

Chris told me later that Sheila had been quietly pumping them for some clue as to whether there was anything going on between us. She was amused by the very idea.

We took the opportunity to dine ashore that evening before James and Sheila had to leave for home. Over dinner, James brought me up to date with things. Interest had been flooding in regarding his social housing project not just from the UK but all over Europe. He had set Gary onto the job of responding to them all. He was confident that he would be receiving more commissions for his innovative concept. He told me that he was still keeping a watchful eye out on Gary's behaviour and from a work perspective he was proving excellent, but he had received a couple of harassment complaints from several of his female staff. He told me that he warned Gary off and about his future behaviour and that seemed to have brought him to heel, at work if not socially. James was sure that deep down, Gary would never change and that he would continue to chase anything in skirts.

The girls listened to all this avidly, they were eager for him to expand on his statements, but James refused to be drawn.

Obviously, I asked about Sharon and he confirmed that she had a new boyfriend. It was early days, but they seemed to be happy in each other's company. Amanda and Adam had just announced that he was to be a grandfather again and I made a mental note to send them a token present.

The voyage down from Scotland had revealed some minor problems with TAGHTA and I took the opportunity to get them fixed whilst we were in port. These repairs took several days so we spent the time cleaning the rest of the boat in readiness for our cross channel trip. One change we did make to our route was to switch from Guernsey as our destination for this leg to Saint-Malo. This was for no other reason than my personal whim to visit there. I was pretty fluent in French as was Toni and we both loved the laid back attitude of the French. Chris on the other hand was fluent in Spanish, so we were well covered from a language perspective.

Book 3 -- Betrayal - Chapter 3 - France and beyond

It was the nearly the end of June when we slipped our mooring and motored out into the Channel and once clear of the harbour we made sail. I insisted that we all remained on deck and kept our eyes peeled as we were about to cross the world's busiest sea route. Some 500 ships per day ply their way both across it and through it. Fortunately, our trip passed without incident until we approached Saint-Malo. It was a glorious day, I was dressed in shorts and tee shirt and the girls took the opportunity to don their bikini tops and shorts. I found it difficult to concentrate on the course I was trying to steer such was the distraction they provided.

We had just hauled in the sail and started the motor about three miles out as there were some tricky reefs to negotiate on the way into port. About 2 miles off-shore we caught up with an inbound cross channel ferry. It was hove to and preparing to launch a life boat. As we came further to starboard we spotted the reason. A cabin cruiser was dead in the water with smoke pouring out from the small cabin. We could see a woman on deck trying to put a life vest on a small child when the wash from the ferry caught her craft broadside on, tipping the child into the sea. We were only about thirty metres from the cabin cruiser by now and I could see the woman was trying to put on her own life jacket and follow her child into the sea. The child was being quickly swept away from her and in our direction. I ordered Chris to take the wheel and dived into the sea swimming towards the kid in the water. By the time I reached him, his mother was also swimming towards us and I had to help support both of them until Chris brought TAGHTA in close. Toni assisted all three of us to clamber aboard and I heard the woman shouting to her husband to leave his boat and jump for it. I looked over and there were flames fanning out from below decks and after a moment's hesitation her husband complied and abandoned ship. We had just pulled him on board when the cruiser exploded and something struck me on the head.

Whatever hit me knocked me out cold. I came to as I was being transferred to the Inshore Rescue lifeboat and tried to tell them I was OK, but they insisted on transferring me and the father of the child who had pretty bad burns to his hands and face to hospital. The mother and child were also transported to the local Hospital for precautionary check-ups.

I was given some stitches to close the gash on my head and was diagnosed with a mild concussion and kept in overnight as a precaution measure. I checked the status of the family I had helped rescue and was assured they would make a full recovery. The next morning, the girls were waiting for me in the foyer and gave me a hug and were both talking at the same time. I quietened them down and reassured them that I was fine. We vacated the A&E department and were met by a barrage cameras and demands from reporters to give them an interview about the rescue. Fortunately, the local Gendarmes were there and they brought some control to the proceedings. I gave a brief interview to the TV representatives, just relating the facts as they happened. Chris and Toni were standing beside me still sporting tight tee shirts and shorts, so tight that they did nothing to conceal their figures, they looked like super models the way the posed for the cameras. I was asked some personal questions about my reasons for being in the right place to help rescue the family and about who my two attendants were. When I said that they were my crew, there was quite a bit of knowing smiles and giggles from the interviewers.

Finally we managed to escape and returned to TAGHTA where I showered and changed into fresh clothes. The rest of the day we were pestered by reporters until they finally lost interest around mid afternoon. Later, I told the girls to dress up as we were dining out that evening and went on deck whilst I waited for them to get dressed. When we were all ready, we walked ashore to find a restaurant and soon we were seated in a small French Bar/Grill. There was a TV on in the bar showing the local news. I was gob-smacked when there before our eyes was the whole thing being played out on the news. Someone on the Ferry must have been filming the incident as they had the entire caught the entire drama. The action clip over, the anchorman then introduced a short clip of the interview. The cameraman was obviously taken by Chris and Toni as he seemed to dwell on them for a long time. He obviously found them more interesting than me, believe me, that was a no brainer!

The waiter was also watching the news and did a double take when he realised that we were the people he had just been watching on the news. Loudly, he pointed this out to all the patrons and a loud cheer went up followed by applause. I was red with embarrassment and tried to play down my part in the rescue, but he would have none of it. He explained that the family I had saved were leading citizens in the town and very popular. After our meal, he refused to accept any payment but I left a large tip as we departed.

All the attention from the press soon died off and within twenty four hours, we were able to roam around the town without hindrance. I was in email contact with friends at home and discovered that our little adventure had made the national news there as well.

We re-stocked our supplies as we intended to make this next leg a fairly long one taking us round Brittany and down the west coast to La Rochelle. Depending on the weather, I estimated that this would take us four or five days of hard sailing, but we were not into that, so I suggested that we sailed no more than two nights before heading for the nearest port to refresh our supplies and explore. This suited my crew as well so we set out once again on our adventures. Just before we departed however, I was approached by a free-lance TV company called Inter-video. They wanted us film our trip in the form of a video diary. The producer was a young guy called Matt Hart and he would be our prime contact. I noticed that he took more interest in the girls as we talked he kept watching them and I also noted that the interest was being reciprocated.

Inter-video would supply the cameras and all we had to do was film anything that took our interest each day and for each of us to provide a two minute summary of our day at the close of each day. They wanted warts and all, fly on the wall type documentary. They would pay us for any footage that found its way into a televised programme. The girls were all for it and after some negotiations we agreed a contract. If nothing else it would help with my expenses and who knows maybe a new career as a film star!

The weather was warm and sunny and once we had established a watch-keeping routine, the girls in particular found they had sufficient time to do some sun bathing. At first they wore their bikini tops but soon discarded them in favour of an all over tan. I was recording this conversation with the camera on, when they first went topless and suggested that for an all over tan, they needed to take off more than just their tops. They had a good giggle at that and said, they would if I would. I'm not ashamed of body, so I stepped out of my shorts expecting them to back down, but instead they did the same and we were all naked as jaybirds until the sun started to recede to the horizon. Practicality then took over, it was just too cold to remain naked, so we dressed for the evening meal.

We got into the habit of downloading and reviewing the day's footage on my laptop after the evening meal. If anyone objected to what was revealed, that footage was marked for deletion. At our first review, I noticed that Chris was completely bare, no pubic hair was visible at all, whereas Toni had a neatly trimmed bush. We agreed that any footage that displayed our genitals was unlikely to be broadcast, so when the camera was recording in future, shorts would be worn. We included this discussion in our video diary of the day's events before retiring. I had the first watch and returned to the helm. We could have left TAGHTA on the auto pilot, she was equipped with all the toys, but I was concerned about the other shipping. We were not that big a vessel and one of those super tankers could plough right through us and never notice.

The days passed and with the routine established, we soon found we were making better progress than I had hoped for and we completed the journey slightly ahead of schedule. We arrived in port and after completing the formalities made our way ashore. After a leisurely meal I made my way back to TAGHA, the girls opting to stay at the bar. I think they had caught the eye of a couple of local lads and I did not want to spoil their fun.

Once back aboard TAGHTA, I made myself a cup of coffee and caught up with my emails before setting up the camera to record my thoughts on the day and the trip ahead. I was just finishing when my crew returned. They were clearly slightly the worse for wear and feeling no pain. Seeing that I was still recording my diary, they proceeded to try and embarrass me by draping themselves all over me and nibbling at my ears with their teeth. The more I tried to fend them off the more aggressive they became. I reached to switch the camera off, but Chris prevented me by superimposing her body between me and the off switch.

She then asked, "Why is it that you have never tried to make a pass at me or Toni? Don't you find us attractive?"

I protested that the question was not appropriate for broadcast, but she wouldn't let the matter lie.

"Those lads tonight tried to get us into bed but we refused. We are not that easy to lay!"

"I do find you attractive, but I'm old enough to be your father! We'll talk about this when you are both sober in the morning."

That seemed to pacify them and I gently eased them towards their cabins. I recorded a little bit more by way of an explanation for their behaviour before retiring myself.

The next morning I was up early and started preparing breakfast. Normally this consists of tea or coffee followed by cereal. This morning we had fresh croissants and I fancied eggs and bacon, so I started the fry up. The noise and smell of fresh bacon sizzling in the pan must have aroused my crew as they both appeared soon after. Chris had on a long tee shirt that reached down to her mid thigh and it was rather noticeable that she was braless from the bounce and hard nipples poking tents in the tight fabric. Toni was similarly attired, but with an even short shirt that revealed her panties when she stretched to retrieve a croissant from the plate. From the look of them, you would never have known that they went to bed pretty well oiled the previous night.

We were just completed breakfast and discussing last night's video diary when an English voice hailed us, "Ahoy TAGHTA, permission to come aboard?" I thought I recognised that voice and jumped up to get confirmation. I was correct in my guess, it was my ex-wife Amanda's voice and though I was struck dumb by finding her here, I found, also to my surprise that I was delighted to see her. Her arrival had saved me from the inquisition.

I welcomed her aboard and both of my crew appeared to see who our visitor was. They had not bothered to get dressed first and I watched with amusement as Amanda's eyes narrowed when she took in their attire. Hastily, I suggested to my crew that they get dressed and then I would do the introductions. For once they went meekly without argument and I took the opportunity to ask Amanda, "How did you know we were here, we've only just arrived yesterday and how come you are here?"

She smiled and said, "I had to come and check that you were fully recovered from your heroics and before you ask, James copied Sharon on your email and she passed it on to me. So that's how I knew where to find you and as to your second question, I live here! Remember, I told you I was moving to France to work after our divorce and this is where it was to."

"But this is where we came on our honeymoon, I would have thought that this would be the last place you would wish to live?"

"I wanted to go somewhere I loved and where I was very happy and when this opportunity arose, I jumped at it."

Chris and Toni joined us just as we finished our Q & A and started asking questions of their own. "You two were married?" they both interjected as if of one voice.

I stopped any further inquisition by suggesting that they give Amanda a tour of the boat, while I cleaned up the breakfast dishes. I busied myself with that chore and I could hear the three of them having a whispered conversation as the toured the accommodation below decks. By the time they had exhausted below decks and went up through the forward hatch to inspect the deck and cockpit, I had finished in the galley.

Back on deck to once more rescue to Amanda who was still being interrogated by Chris who said. "Amanda would like to come with us for a short sail, I take it you have no objection?"

"No problem." I said. "Do you want to take her out on your own?" I asked hoping they would insist that I remain on board.

"Don't be silly, TAGHTA is your boat and you're her skipper, of course you need to be with us. Besides, you and Amanda need to talk, she's made the effort to make the first approach, so it's your turn to show a little respect and take some time out. Toni and I will stay on deck sailing her and give you two some personal time together below decks."

This was a turn of events that I had not expected and wondered just how much information had passed between the three of them in the short time they had together. I was still unsure of my feelings about our divorce and deep down knew that Amanda and I had never really sat down and talked through things properly. Recognising that I at least owed her that chance to explain, I said simply, "OK then, let's get underway."

I took her out of the mooring using the engine and when the sails were set handed over to Chris and Toni. Amanda and I went below decks and up forward to my room that sported a double bed and small clothes cupboard and not much else. With nowhere else to sit, we sat on the bed and started talking. At first it was as if we were both skirting around what we both really wanted to discuss until unable to continue with the fencing around I finally blurted, "Amanda, this is all very nice, but why did you cheat on me with your niece's husband of all people? I trusted you completely and yet you drugged me then betrayed me!"

She started crying and tried to get up to leave, but I held her by her shoulders and forced her to sit back down. At first she resisted until she must have realised the futility of trying to leave a sailing vessel under way and ceased crying. After taking some time to compose herself, she started to try and explain her actions.

"I guess you have the right to know and you will never know how often I have berated myself for my stupidity. Nobody will ever know how guilty I felt at betraying you, but at the time, I just couldn't stop myself. He only had to crook his finger and I would succumb to whatever he demanded. It started almost as soon as he came to stay with us, sure we flirted and I admit I was flattered to think that at nearly fifty, I could still attract another man. He cornered me in the kitchen one evening as I was preparing the evening meal for us all. You weren't home yet and had called to tell me that you had an issue the office and you would be late. Anyway, he simply walked up behind me and pulled me back into his body and his hands came around to start caressing my breast rather roughly. I could feel his erection pressing into my bottom and I tried to struggle. He ordered me to stop struggling or else! I thought he was just chancing his arm and he would stop once I could look him in the eye and face him down. I relaxed a little thinking that he would release me and he did but when I turned round he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I tried to struggle again but he was too strong. I attempted to knee him in the balls, but he was ready for that and easily deflected my leg and grabbed my thigh, pulling it even higher."

She paused for a second, her eyes closed as if remembering every detail. Her breathing was deeper and I realised that the she was reliving the excitement of that assault. She opened her eyes to look at me and continued. "I was now standing on one leg with my other pulled up to his hip. He was still kissing me and his tongue was demanding access to my mouth. I don't know why, but I suddenly stopped resisting and started to kiss him back. He must have sensed his advantage and started running his hand up under my skirt until he had full access to my sex. I did nothing to stop him, I felt powerless to resist and at the same time wanted him to continue exploring my body. He lifted me onto the kitchen dresser and quickly pulled my panties off. Without any other foreplay, he simply released his cock from his trousers and sunk himself into my pussy. I was so wet, that I didn't even have time to catch breath and he proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. Almost immediately, I had a massive orgasm followed by a series of smaller ones, so many that they all seemed to merge into each other and when he was about to cum, he pulled out and made me masturbate him off over my face. My dress was in a mess from his ejaculate and I heard you operate the garage door opener, so I rushed upstairs to change before you could see the mess I was in."

123456...9