Betrayal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Jeanie, No! Did he tell you my wife was with them? No, I didn't think so. You can't believe him; you can, however, believe me when I tell you that it was anything but an innocent night playing poker, unless he really said they spent the night playing 'poke HER', meaning my wife!

So, we're in this together. Let me be your support and you be mine. I need that, and I think you do too. It won't be easy, but we were both betrayed in the worst way, and then he beat you up! I'm sorry, but he's a worthless piece of crap, and you've got to get free from him, his lies, his controlling, and his abuse! I care too much to let you go on like this!"

Jeanie watched Tim as he spoke, then scooted over and placed her head on his shoulder. "I didn't know about Karen being there too. I'm so sorry Tim; I know how much you love her. This must be killing you. You're right: we need to support each other, and I want to help you anyway I can. Will you let me?"

Attempting to inject a little levity into their emotional situation, Tim teased her in reply. "Ummmn, yes, I can think of a way you could help me and I could help you, but it would take a couple of hours, maybe overnight. Do you have to go to your attorney's house today?"

Jeanie's battered face looked up at the smirk on his, slapped him gently on his chest, and teased in return. "I don't think my sore body would enjoy 'helping me help you' in that way right now, and you'd have to put a paper sack over my head anyway. I'm a 'two bagger' tonight -- one for my head and one for your head, right?

Maybe we should wait for our 'first time' until things aren't so raw and I'm not so bruised and battered, huh? Can we do that?"

Tim crooked his head to look carefully at her, and she ducked her head so he wouldn't see the carnage. "Jeanie, your beauty is shining through the bruises, although I'll admit I do miss seeing both of those beautiful blue eyes."

She giggled and slapped his chest again, but it felt more like a love tap than indignation at his remark. Tim continued, "The main thing I got out of what you said was 'our first time'. As long as you promise me there will be 'a first time' in our future, I'll happily wait."

With her head still down she mumbled something; Tim asked her to repeat what she said. Keeping her eyes averted, she raised her head off his shoulder, pressed her soft boob against his arm, and said, "I'll happily CONTINUE to wait if you promise me it will happen as soon as I'm well."

Her response surprised him -- though all their many conversations and his mild flattery and flirting, she had never once indicated any interest in taking their friendship to the next level. She was too much of a 'good girl' to even flirt back, much less cheat on her husband, and yet, her answer indicated she had been giving it thought for quite some time. "That is the easiest promise I've ever made, sweet Jeanie. Get well quickly, okay?"

They were at the Haussmann's home. Tim parked his truck, escorted Jeanie and carried her luggage to the door, and was introduced to Patti's husband. The men were told to wait right there, and Patti took Jeanie to her room. Jimmy shook his head, grasped Tim's hand in another handshake, and told him, "Man, I'm so sorry. Since our cases are intertwined, Patti told me just enough about what happened to prepare me. She's the one who insisted that I take Jeanie's case, and also insisted that your friend stay here to keep her safe."

He laughed, turned Tim's hand loose, and with a knowing grin said, "You got a twenty? From what I've heard and just saw, you might want to put me on retainer: I'm also a criminal attorney."

Tim pulled out a Benjamin, handed it to Jimmy, and asked, "Where do I sign?" Jimmy laughed again and led him to their elaborate home office. He pulled out a contract, filled in the most important parts, and handed it to Tim for signature. After he signed, Jimmy stated, "So now you have a two man, one woman legal team in place. Why do I suspect you're going to need all of us before this is done?"

Tim met his gaze with a cold stare that gave Jimmy a glance into his inner fury, and stated, "I have never allowed myself to be disrespected without recovering my respect from those who took it. I've never allowed a friend to be abused without extracting a bitter payment from the abuser. My friends will tell you that I'm a great friend and a terrible enemy, and let me assure you -- I consider my wife and every one of the men involved to be my bitter enemy, and Larry Barnes tops my shit list!

Apparently, you know that I was there, that I took pictures and collected evidence, but you don't know that I was heavily armed, or that I seriously considered whether I should simply kill them all, or destroy their lives instead.

Andy doesn't want me to use the pictures or audio and video tapes because that would prove I was there, and the Sheriff would want to reinvestigate the fire. I'll warn you right now, Jimmy, that I WILL use the evidence I have and risk the results if that's what it takes to gain full custody of my sons and ruin those SOBs! I WILL NOT have a slut raise my children, and I won't let those miserable excuses for human beings get off scot free, so you need to be prepared if it comes to that. I will need you then, and, if her fucking husband raises a hand to Jeanie again, I'll need you even sooner!"

Patti and Jeanie were standing just outside the door, listening. Jimmie saw them, invited them in, disclosed that Tim was now his client also, and asked, "How much did you hear?"

Patti replied, "We got here when Tim started talking about never allowing anyone to disrespect him, so quite a lot." She turned to Tim and told him, "I think we need to get Andy to come over and bring the evidence you already have. I know you have a PI on the case, and you have surveillance devices hidden in several places, but we can wait on those. Jimmy, call Andy; I'll order Pizza if everyone will tell me what they like, and we can get started tonight."

Tim said he would love to get started, but he needed to go get his sons. Patti insisted they also stay in their home, and offered the use of two more bedrooms. Tim agreed, called to cancel their room, and went to get his sons.

When he returned with his excited little boys and all their gear, Patti, Jimmie, and Jeanie fawned over them, made sure they got their favorite pizza, kept their milk glasses full, and listened intently to all their stories about the new friends they made at daycare. When they confronted her about her 'owies', Jeanie explained that she had fallen down and hurt herself, and told them she hoped she wasn't too scary to look at. The boys immediately hugged and comforted her, and baby Mark told her he would help her with her booboos because he was going to be a doctor when he grew up, so Daddy got him a doctor kit! He took up with Jeanie, while Patrick entertained Jimmie and Patti.

When the pizza and their big day caught up with the boys, Tim gave them baths and got them ready for bed. After night prayers, he told them a story about brave knights in shining armor, fierce dragons, and fair maidens, and they drifted off to sleep.

When he got back to the office, the others were considering options, timing, and plans. Tim pulled the tape recorder and another cassette tape out of his briefcase. Andy was there, and he had the audio and video tapes Tim had taken from the ranch before the fire.

Andy told him hello, the ladies asked if the boys were asleep, and Jimmie suggested they adjourn to their den, where he had a big TV and a video player.

Jimmie inserted the video marked KK, but Tim suggested they listen to the tape from the coaches' office today; he wanted to know how they reacted to his statement and exit. The first ten minutes was his conversation with them, but it really got interesting after he and Chet left! JW started ranting, "That mother fucker knows! Somehow, he knows! What the fuck? How could he?"

Frank interjected, "I'm not so sure. He said he would listen to what she had to say. As long as we all stick to the story we'll be okay!"

Steve told JW, "Call your brother, tell him what happened, and see what he knows about Tim. We may be dealing with a much more dangerous man than we thought. If he caused the fire..." JW looked at his watch, and called his brother's office at a small but wealthy school in south Texas.

"Tommy! I'm glad you are in your office rather than off fucking some cheerleader or her mom! Hey, we have you on speaker; is that okay? I have Steve and Frank with me."

"Hello, boys! Are y'all hanging out and getting in trouble with my baby brother now?"

Steve replied, "As a matter of fact, that's why we're calling. Don't you have a coach on your staff that grew up with Tim Kelly? We might have a problem with him."

"I do, and he's sitting right here," Tommy replied. "JW, Frank, Steve, this is Carlos. We're on speaker now; there's only the two of us in the office."

"Carlos! Good to hear your voice!" JW said loudly.

"Damn, J, you're still alive? I figured some pissed off husband or dad would have killed you by now," Carlos replied jovially, "You know, like the one down here tried to do!"

"That was an honest misunderstanding, C-man. She told me they were separated!" JW replied.

Steve interjected, "Carlos, let me tell you a story and then ask you a question, okay?" When Carlos agreed, Steve told the story, made sure he stressed the two explosions, the live electric wire, and the resulting fire. "Tell me Carlos, does that sound like your man Kelly?"

"You said the back of the house was on fire, right? Well that sounds like the event that made him famous, but it wasn't him."

"How do you know?" asked JW.

"Because you're alive. When Tim Kelly burns the back of the building, he runs around to the front and shoots whoever comes out the front door...or windows. At least that's what my primos back home say happened. The law decided that 'improperly stored petroleum distillates' started the fire, and the wetbacks who lived there went back to Mexico. Of Course, no one really went looking too hard for the 'wetbacks' because they were actually drug dealing gang bangers. It was common knowledge that they had drugged and raped the sister of his friend, as well as four other girls, so they just said 'good riddance'. No bodies were ever found, so who knows? Quien Sabe, as we say down here!"

"Somehow, Carlos, you haven't made me feel any better!" Steve replied. "When did this happen?"

"Back when he was a sophomore or junior in college, I think. He came home after the bowl game and learned what had happened to the girls. The 'Pandilla Tasajillo' was formed, and bad shit started happening to bad men. The law seemed pleased; outlaws were discovered beat all to hell and then they disappeared, or they just disappeared. At the same time, girls stopped disappearing, bad drugs stopped being sold, and storeowners didn't have to pay 'security fees'.

The policia acted like nothing had happened, and when questioned they denied anyone besides law enforcement was doing anything. But La Gente, we know: it was those guys - Los Ratones de la Brasada', or Ratones del Tasajillo, as they call themselves. Some are gringos, some Mexicanos, but all are bad men to fuck with!

If it really was him, or if he finds out you've been fucking his old lady, I hear Panama is nice this time of year! Maybe you should book some tickets, just in case!"

There was considerable consternation expressed there in the coaches' office after they hung up. They vowed to meet with all the others after the meeting between Karen, Tim and the lawyers, to decide on their next moves. The tape went silent after a door opened and closed, until Tim picked it up later.

Tim had been staring the tape; when he looked up, he learned that everyone else was looking speculatively at him. "Tim, is that story true?" asked Jimmy.

"If you call the Sheriff and ask him," Tim replied. "He will tell you a very different story. Carlos is just piling on the legend the folks down there concocted."

Jeanie agreed, saying, "I find it hard to believe the kind and caring man I drink coffee with every day is capable of such things, even if they were drug dealers!"

"And kidnappers, white slavers, and rapists; probably killers too, I imagine," Patti opined. "I don't find it so hard to believe. From what I hear, that's the way people in the Big Bend and in parts of south Texas handle what the law can't or won't. A hundred and fifty years ago that's exactly how criminals were handled, although many were simply hanged."

Neither Andy nor Jimmie offered a response at first, but both studied Tim with a new kind of respect mixed with trepidation. Finally, Andy looked at Jeanie and said, "Jeanie, people who knew him say Audie Murphy was one of the nicest men on Planet Earth, but he was also the most decorated American soldier in World War II. It's hard to say what a man is capable of until he's fighting for his life and the lives of those he cares about. Not saying Tim did any of that, but being a nice guy to someone like you is not the same as facing drug dealers who attack, kidnap, and rape your friends."

Jeanie looked pensive, and then looked at Tim.

Taking control of the situation to deflect the attention from his deeds and misdeeds, Tim asked, "Do you want to hear more audio -- we have two more tapes -- or watch the video from Friday night?"

"The video!" Jeanie quickly responded, "I need to see it with my own eyes!"

Andy seemed reluctant: "You two know that watching the video will be difficult, and you will probably never be rid of the images you see. If we do, and it's as bad as claimed, other options than divorce will likely go out the window!"

Tim replied, "For me, any other possibility is long gone. Jeanie?"

"No, I want to see it!" she exclaimed, but she looked conflicted even as she professed certainty.

Jimmie inserted the tape entitled KK3, and pushed play. They settled onto the couches and chairs, eyes fixed on the screen.

The video began with a staged scene: Karen arriving at the door in a skimpy dress that displayed her braless tits and lovely legs to best effect. JW answered, invited her in, and warmly hugged her. He turned her back to the camera, ran his hands over her tight round butt, and then pulled her dress up to show she wasn't wearing panties. Her ass and legs looked as delectable as Tim knew they were. Everyone in the room was watching intently, but none more intently than Jimmy and Andy.

JW and Karen were kissing, his hands running all over her backside, and then he unzipped her dress. She stepped back, allowing the dress to fall and pool on the floor around her matching four-inch heels. Tim heard an intake of breath from Jimmy as the magnificence of her body was fully displayed from the back, the side, and then the front as she and JW turned and walked further into the house. Their arms were around one another, and Jeanie was looking up at his face with an adoring look.

Tim had vowed to remain calm, cool, and collected, treating this as watching porn with unknown stars, but the intimacy they shared onscreen was disturbing. It was clear that this was not their first time together, and when she fell to her knees on the rug, unbuckled his pants, took out his modest cock, and began licking it like a Popsicle, Tim had to look away or explode.

Everyone else was watching the onscreen cocksucking, but his eyes found Jeanie's battered face turned toward him. Even in pain, her face swollen, her eyes bloodshot, he could see her sadness for his ordeal. Beat to hell, knowing her husband was soon to be exposed as the philanderer she knows in her heart he is, and she feels bad for him!

He had known for a year and a half that she was a special woman, but tonight proved just how special and caring she is.

Jimmie interrupted the moment: "Tim, damn, son, I'm sorry about that! Damn them to hell! But can I ask a favor? Can we fast forward to when Larry Barnes gets involved? Jeanie will be meeting with a police officer in 15 minutes about the... well, about the injuries her husband gave her, and I think seeing what you've described will help overcome her reticence at filing charges against her husband. Can we do that?"

"Of course; I didn't know about that development," Tim responded, fast-forwarding the video. Jimmie said it was a decision she made while he was with his sons, and Jeanie nodded at him in agreement. Tim knelt by the TV and moved the video along until he saw Frank arising from the bed; he punched play and sat back down.

Jeanie watched as her husband mounted Tim's wife, grimacing when he told her what a great fuck she is, and averting her eyes after he came with a shout and then dismounted. Tears were flowing freely from her eyes, but there was a resolve there now. When Larry made fun of Tim, however, she set her jaw and told Jimmie "I'm ready! I don't need to see more. The bastard betrayed me, and then beat and battered me when I dared question his 'poker game'! Fuck him! I'm done with him, and I want his ass in jail while I get all my stuff from that house he just had to buy that we can't afford!

Patti, please file for divorce as quickly as we can, and try to screw him but good! Ask for everything!"

Jimmie interjected, "First things first: tell the officers very descriptively what he did to you, and how badly you hurt all over from the beating. Show him the bruises on your body, and if a female officer comes along like one should, take her in a different room and show her everything.

Leave nothing out of your story; there is no shame in being a victim of a monster's attack. Also, be sure to tell them about the other times he's hit you; we need him in jail, and we need an order of protection for you to be in place when he bonds out. "

"Good timing," said Patti when the doorbell rang. Jimmie and Jeanie went to the front to open the door. There were two officers, male and female, as well as a female EMT; they were invited into the living room and the doors were closed.

Rather than wait, Patti, Andy, and Tim decided to continue watching. Tim rewound the video back to the point where they fast-forwarded.

Karen was kneeling and sucking JW's cock. Steve crept in from the front bedroom, doffed his pants, knelt behind her, grabbed her hips, and pressed his cock into her. Karen moaned around the cock in her mouth, and began pushing back to take Steve fully inside.

The acting was porn quality, but the cocks on the actors, the lighting, and the quality of the audio and video was substandard even for an amateur production. Slaughter's big belly collided with Karen's round ass, so he had to lean back to get his cock inside more than an inch or two, which the 'cunt shot' from between Slaughter's legs verified.

Neither man lasted 5 minutes; when they finished and backed out, an obviously unsatisfied Karen got up, thanked them for getting her warmed up, and proceeded to the bedroom with the camera following her firm, curvy body. She stopped just outside the door and gave the camera a glacier-melting smile, then stepped through the door.

Frank greeted her just inside, and gave her a kiss. He had his shirt off, showing his scrawny chest and round belly, but his pants were still on. He pushed down on Karen's shoulders; she compliantly dropped to her knees, unbuckled and unzipped his pants, and took off his pants and underwear. His prick was a bit longer than Steve or JW, but skinny. She easily deep throated him, but after only a minute or two she pulled away and lay down on the bed; he eagerly followed, and climbed between her spread legs as the camera man hurried to get behind him for the entry shot.

The two cameras on tripods were easily spotted on either side of the bed, catching the action from both sides, and the shadows of two other men were also obvious.