Betrayal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he began his insertion, Karen wrapped her shapely legs around him and pulled him inside, telling him how good his big, long cock felt in her little pussy. She was saying all the right things, but she looked anything but thrilled and satisfied by the 'big, long cock'.

Short, stocky Barry Benton entered the picture; his cock matched his build. He turned Karen's face to the side of the bed, stuck his cock in her mouth, put his hand behind her head to hold her in place, and started fucking her mouth.

Frank was on his elbows and knees, his back all bent up, hunching like a dog, with his teeth gritted. The camera went back to her cunt and zoomed in as Frank's skinny cock pummeled her and her little asshole clinched and released with each thrust. The cameraman got distracted, and focused on her little anus until someone off camera told him to get Barry's cum shot! The camera refocused on Karen's face just as Benton blew his load on her face and then painted her tits. The look on her face was best described as 'disgust', but she thanked him before calling for a towel.

Frank looked like he was about to have a coronary when he blew his three-shot wad, pulling out and shooting on her belly. Karen, with cum running down her cheek, bit her lip and then told him how good it felt to be bred by his powerful cock! Her face, however, told another story.

The cameraman shot video of the fat man approaching Karen's bed from the side and of Larry when he took Frank's place. Ward was a good 6'1, 330 pounds, and most of it was blubber. Larry was younger and in better condition, but his 5'10" 165-pound body certainly looked nothing like Tim's chiseled 6' 3/4 inch 210 pounds. Ward's cock, or what you could see of it sticking out of the blubber, had neither the girth nor length of his body.

The video had gone beyond disgusting to surreal when Tim laughed loudly and long! That broke the tension among the other watchers, and they joined his laughter. After he got control, he told them, "All I can say is: first, I must be the worst fuck in the world for Karen to turn to these undersized, ugly fuckers for sex; second why in the HELL would these idiots even show their nasty, misshapen bodies and pitiful little dicks in public, much less on film?! Is that a niche in the porn industry they are trying to fill?"

Andy stopped roaring enough to choke out, "Hell, they should have invited me: at least my cock reaches beyond my belly!"

Patti was down to a giggle fit now, and she managed to gasp out "You two would have to prove it to me, but my Jimmie looks like Johnny Wad next to those guys!"

Tim and Andy exchanged winks, stood up, walked over, and stood in front of Patti: "You said we'd have to prove it to you. Well here were are; reach in our pants and find out how our trouser snakes measure up!" Andy dared.

Patti stopped laughing, stared at the zippers in front of her, turned to check the door, and then looked up at the two men. "Really? With two cops, an EMT, and my husband in the house, you want me to check out your dicks?"

Tim replied, "Actually, you're the one who said we'd have to prove it to you, so here we are. Are you going to weigh and measure, or just sit there?"

The pretty mid-forties attorney looked from man to man again, licked her lips, looked furtively at the door, and looked conflicted. The conflict was replaced with resolution and she said, "Thanks, but no thanks! I'll just take your word for it! I mean, after all, you wouldn't have to have much to have more!"

Tim, Patti and Andy were sitting there laughing with the video still running when the door opened. Jimmie's first statement, however, took the humor out of the situation, "The EMT is concerned that Jeanie's eye socket was damaged, and she also wants x-rays of her torso. Patti, maybe it would be best if you accompanied them to the ER and brought her back, if they release her."

Patti grabbed her purse and a coat, asked, "How did she do?"

"She was a trooper. She's definitely an abused wife, but she set her shoulders and described in excruciating detail the beating she endured Saturday, and those she had endured three other times. She also told them about the mental and emotional abuse he has heaped on her during the two years they've been married. I wanted to cry for her several times, but she held it together and just laid it out for them. She's a lot tougher than she looks, and tougher than she thinks she is!"

Tim grabbed his jacket and said "I'm going along!" but the three attorneys explained why that was a very bad idea. He nodded, and told Patti to tell Jeanie he had her back, so be brave. She nodded in return, and departed.

Jimmie looked worn out; he suggested that they watch more film tomorrow when they would be fresh, and Andy agreed. Tim said "I'm going to watch some more now; I can't sleep anyway. Will I see you both back here tomorrow?" They agreed to meet for supper, get the boys to sleep, and then hold a war council.

***

Tuesday was relatively uneventful; even athletics period was without drama, although Tim endured some hard looks when JW and/or Steve thought he wasn't watching. Perhaps Chet lingering along the sidelines played a role in their discretion.

Tim had dressed in the gym before coming over so he wouldn't have to enter the office. His inner warrior wanted a confrontation, but, so far, his sentient brain had maintained control.

Chet walked beside Tim as they walked toward campus. "I heard you were skeptical about the story Karen told. I also heard that you rescued Jeanie from her abuser, and got her treatment." Tim agreed that the first part was correct, but said the Haussmanns were the ones who convinced her to get help.

"Interesting take, Tim. You do know Jimmie and I were fraternity brothers and that I introduced him to Patricia, right? Let's just say their take is different than yours."

"What happened to client attorney privilege?" Tim asked with a grin, and Chet replied, "It sometimes gets trumped by a friend's concern."

Just before they reached the building Chet stopped and quietly informed him that Monday afternoon the President of the School Board had revised the Thursday agenda for the next board meeting to include a closed session related to 'consideration of allegation of violation of the Educator Code of Conduct', or something like that. After lunch, I'm charged with telling Frank Hughes, Steve Slaughter, and John William Rodgers that they are to appear at the meeting, and may bring their attorney or representative. Joe Ward was told by the Board President about an hour ago.

Just thought you'd like to know, in case you want to avoid contact with them until after the meeting Thursday night. I'm pretty sure they are going to blame you instead of themselves. And, yes, you can thank the principal for me attending Athletics period today and the rest of the week; I asked, he commanded. Seems the old fart is better connected than we thought! Plus, not surprisingly given your perennial teacher-of-the-six-weeks status, he likes you a lot."

Instead of eating lunch, Tim ate a sandwich while he drove to his former home and changed out the audio tapes. He hurried back to school and taught his afternoon classes, chaired a short meeting of the science team, and then hurried to pick up his sons.

On Patti's recommendation, his boys were at a nearby day care center in their gated neighborhood; the manger had strict written instruction to release the boys ONLY to Tim. He picked them up and proceeded to the Haussmann's home, where they encountered guests in the form of two young girls around the same ages as the boys, and their pretty mom. After introductions, Pretty Mom Kassi took all the kids into the kitchen for snacks, allowing Tim and Patti to talk in her office.

"She was served with the order for temporary custody after school today, and she reacted badly. At first, it was just sobbing, but she composed herself, marched into Frank's office, and yelled at him for five minutes, at least! His secretary, who, by the way, he's also screwing, kept everyone out of earshot, but our PI could hear her from outside his window. I won't repeat it all, but the core was that they promised no one would ever find out, and she was going to hang them all out to dry if she lost her sons.

Frank countered with 'if we stick with our story you will keep your kids', and she was finally mollified; or maybe she just ran out of gas. They are meeting tonight at your house for a 'war council' of their own. I hope you have new tapes in place!"

Tim assured her he did, and said he wished he could be a fly on the wall; he knew his wife, and the men were about to feel the wrath of a pissed-off bitch. He'd like to watch, but guessed he would settle for the audio tapes.

"The hearing on temporary custody is tomorrow afternoon at two, in front a judge who runs in the same social circles as Barry Benton and his wife. Of course, she knows us just as well, and she knows I won't put up with any shit, so we should be all right.

That said, I want to confirm again that you want us to subpoena all seven of the men, and call each of them to the stand to tell their story under oath." Tim affirmed, and she warned that strategy could backfire if the judge believes them.

"After they are all on the record, we'll decide what to do. I'm confident we will have what we need to serve them their asses on a platter by that time. If we don't, I'll have the other audio and video tapes in my briefcase. Believe me, Patti, she is NOT getting custody of my sons! If she does, you can expect to hear from me again when the boys and I are settled somewhere in Peru!"

Patti grinned, but shook her head and warned, "Don't tell your lawyer that! We're officers of the court!"

Jimmie and Andy made a joint appearance at that point, and the three attorneys discussed strategy with their client until Pretty Mom returned with all four kids in tow. She and Patti took the casseroles out of the oven and called everyone to dinner at the big table in the dining room. It was almost completely covered with vegetables, salads, casserole dishes, desserts, and drinks.

Before they were seated, one of the young girls ran to the back and returned with a man Tim didn't know and "Aunt Jeanie", who looked a fright with her swollen face, stitches in her lip, and the big patch over her left eye. Even so, he could see that some of the swelling had diminished and some of the bruising had begun to fade from purple toward yellow, both of which were good signs.

The other three kids ran toward her; she knelt down, grimacing at the pain of kneeling and again at the pain of being hugged by the children, but with a smile across the right half of her face, which wasn't as grossly swollen. After surviving the hugs, she was escorted to the table by little Mark, who insisted she sit beside him. Everyone else found a place and took a seat, leaving only one empty chair, next to Pretty Mommy Kassie. That chair was magically filled a few seconds later by the stranger, Handsome Dad Eric, who was greeted with kisses from his wife and daughters.

The conversation was light and cordial, and the meal was superb. After French Silk pie for dessert, everyone took their dirty dishes to the sink, where Patti rinsed them and Kassie placed them in the dishwasher. The men retreated to the living room, and Jeanie took the kids into the extra bedroom that had been converted into a playroom. They didn't seem to even notice her grotesque injuries anymore, proving yet again that kids see beyond the obvious, and they recognize goodness.

Eric disclosed to Tim that he had been the doctor on call when they brought Jeanie into the hospital. It had been nothing more than good luck that he was on duty, but Jimmie had called the hospital to learn her condition, and had filled in the information Eric had to have to get Jeanie the treatment and support services she needed. The conversation turned more somber as Eric disclosed that Jeanie had two broken ribs as well as a hairline fracture in her eye socket, that she had suffered a mild concussion, her kidneys were bruised, and they found evidence of an old break in another rib from a previous beating.

Eric had given all this to the police, who, Jimmie informed them, had arrested Larry Barnes at his house within an hour of leaving here. He made bail a few hours later, but not before receiving an order requiring him to stay 1000 feet away from his home and from Jeanie at all times, or face incarceration without bail until his trial. The police officer who delivered the order called Jimmie to say Larry was a 'mite upset' by the charges and the order, and that he doubted he would obey the order. He said there would be a police cruiser checking on the house daily, but they couldn't guarantee her safety; she probably should go into hiding somewhere safe for at least a few weeks.

Every set of eyes in the room read Tim's changing demeanor as the story progressed, and the malevolence that flashed when he heard that Larry wasn't likely to honor the order was unsettling. Eric asked, "Tim, Jeanie said she is worried about you because of all that you've endured. How are you doing?"

"It's just like her to worry about someone else when she's been beaten, battered, and raped." Tim replied. "I'm doing fine - or at least as well as can be expected given the circumstances. She doesn't need to worry about me; she needs to get well and get shuck of that SOB for good!

Frankly, boys, most wife beaters I've known don't change. Court orders end, jail sentences end, and they return to retake what they consider 'their property'. Unless he is dead, I'm not sure Jeanie will ever be safe!"

"Tim, you have to give the system a chance!" Jimmie pleaded. "We don't have any proof at this time that he will be hunting her, or that he will hurt her if he finds her. The police are alert, we're all alert, and we're going to keep her here until something is resolved. Hopefully, after we get through with him he will run back home to Mommy in Illinois and Jeanie will never hear from him again!"

"Yeah, maybe. My concern is that he will be convicted for the murder of his wife before 'the system' finally deals with him properly!"

Tim paused, turned his attention to Jimmie, and asked, "Okay, let's cut to the chase: do you have any guns here?"

"Just a pistol, in a safe under the bed." he replied.

Tim asked, "Then do you mind if I bring some of mine in? I'll keep them secured around the house, but I don't know that a gun in a safe under a bed is going to stop an angry and crazed lunatic if he gets past the door." Jimmie looked embarrassed by his failure to consider the danger inherent in Jeanie, Tim, and his sons living here, and immediately gave his consent. Tim walked out to his truck.

Dr. Eric watched him leave, and then turned to Andy and Jimmie. "He's running on a very high octane grade of jet fuel. We need to make sure it does not burn of out of control and explode. That said, he's right! We all know that chronic wife beaters rarely let the law stand between them and their need to control and punish their chattel. We need to be on high alert. Are your alarms working, Jimmie?"

"They work, but I haven't been setting them. I mean, come on, in this neighborhood? However, I'm about to call the company, let them know I'm turning everything back on, and tell them why. You're right; we need to be on alert!" Jimmie responded.

Patti and Kassie joined them from the kitchen just as Tim returned with his pistol, an open-sights rifle, and a double barrel shot gun. Patti looked at Jimmie, who whispered, "I'll explain." Tim left the pistol on a shelf above the coat rack in the closet by the door, put the shotgun atop a bookshelf in the nearby office, and took the rifle to the pantry in the kitchen close by the back door. "They are all secured out of the reach of even the best-climbing children, but readily accessible. I kept one in my truck. Now, who here can use a gun?"

Every person raised his or her hand, and Tim laughed: "I guess we are still in Texas, even in northwest Austin."

Andy told the group that, statistically, Tim had adequate reason to be concerned about how Larry, or any other wife beater, would react to his wife reporting his beating to the police and going to the hospital, after he threatened her if she did.

Patti somberly replied, "I agree; we MUST be careful! Those animals strike out at anyone they believe helped their wife."

Kassie concurred, saying, "Eric, he might hold you responsible for getting him arrested. We need to go home, lock all the doors and windows, set the alarm, and then hide a few of our guns where we can reach them easily, just as Tim did! And we all need to be alert to suspicious persons, or cars, in the neighborhood."

When Kassie went to get their kids, Tim put on his jacket and placed a Colt 45 Defender in a pocket. "I'll walk you ladies home, if that's all right," he said to the little girls. They hopped up and down, and told him he had to stay and see their new dollhouse. Patti said she'd make sure the boys got a bath, and Tim left with the doctor and his family.

The short walk was devoid of traffic and/or incident, but Tim, Eric, and Kassie were all hyper-alert. "It's amazing how a simple two-block walk excites your senses in these circumstances," Eric said quietly.

The boys were already in bed and Jeanie had read them a story when Tim returned twenty minutes later, after playing with the girls and their new dollhouse.

He helped them say their night prayers and tucked them in bed. Jeanie smiled her crooked smile at him and at his sons, then walked to the kitchen, got her ice mask and two other pads, and went into her room. Tim returned to the living room to find the others had reconvened in the TV room and were queuing up the audio tape from the night before.

It didn't amount to much, other than Karen crying and a phone call to JW in which she recounted the Monday afternoon meeting, Tim's disdain for her and his look of disgust after she told the story they agreed to tell. She again complained about them promising they wouldn't get caught, and stated it surely seemed that Tim knew. JW tried to console and calm her, but little else of consequence was said.

"I'll bet you tonight's tape is quite different!" Tim stated emphatically. "After the posting of the board meeting notice, tomorrow's hearing, and Larry's arrest, I'll also bet that they are scheming right now, in my house. Anyone want to bet against me?" No one did, and Patti suggested that they watch the rest of the video from last night, and one of the others.

Tim had a burr under his saddle, exclaiming, "No, I'm going to ride by and see who is there! I'll be back in half an hour."

Andy looked quickly at the others and replied, "Wait, I'm going with you! I want to see too, and I don't want you to stop and kill the whole bunch, which you might just do if Larry is there!" Everyone agreed, and, Tim's pickup being too recognizable, they went in Andy's car.

Fifteen minutes and only a few words later, they drove past Tim's house, parked in the driveway of a vacant house on the other side of the cul de sac, and counted six vehicles in addition to Karen's car. Tim held out his hand to collect and Andy indignantly replied he wasn't stupid enough to bet they wouldn't be there!

His impatience and curiosity showing, Tim proposed that they sneak back, confirm who was inside, and listen. Andy balked the idea, but Tim opened the door, jumped out, and ran across the street with Andy in close pursuit, cursing under his breath. They left the street at a small, spring-fed creek, and crept through the brush near the house. They found a blind spot behind the chimney, and then approached the house so they were standing outside the living room windows on the south.