Betrayal, Deceit, and Retribution

Story Info
Sami's experiences sexual awakening.
3.1k words
4.31
10.4k
13
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, Nonconsenting, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all acts portrayed herein.

Samantha and Amy are the main characters in this sordid story. A story of betrayal, deceit, love, lust, and retribution.

A story about the sexual awakening of one young woman who grew up with very strict southern Baptist parents.

Sami Swede is a pretty young woman who, at first glance, appears to be a boy. She is very slight in build. She is five feet tall and weighs ninety-four pounds. Her hips measure thirty inches, her waist measures twenty-eight inches and her chest is thirty-two "A" cups.

Amy Wilcox is a beautiful young lady with a mean streak. a known bully. Vindictive and treacherous. Conceit is her downfall in this story. She knows she's beautiful and she is an only child, like Sami, but she is spoiled by her parents. The Wilcox family is a family of means and stature. Brad Wilcox was a powerful man.

Sami often spent time on the family farm doing her chores topless. Her mother caught her once and scolded her, but Sami's response was, "Mom, I'm so flat-chested that people think I'm a boy." I'm probably the only eighteen-year-old virgin in the whole country.

Her mother replied that being a virgin was not a bad thing.

Growing up, she was teased all the time. Sami didn't help though, as she always wore her hair short. After graduation, she took a job at a local hardware store as a clerk. Many people would call her a "young man" to get her attention.

She would often swim in a local bathing hole known only to locals. She often bathes there in nothing but her cut-off shorts. The guys bathe there but never pay her much attention.

Sami knew if she had a bigger chest, they would fall all over themselves trying to date her.

She just got off from work. It was hot, the mercury read ninety-seven degrees. She needs to cool off in the bathing hole. There were no other vehicles on the path leading to the bathing hole. She pulled over, parked, and got out.

She walked down the path and saw there was no one around. Pulling off her tank top and bra as she continued walking, she thought, "Why do I even wear a bra?" No one would know.

Arriving at the edge of the pond, she neatly placed her tank top and bra in some tall grass and dropped her black work slacks, adding them to the pile.

Looking around and feeling comfortable that no one would be there for another hour, she reached down and slipped her simple cotton underwear down her legs to join the rest of her clothing.

Sam looked down at herself. Her breasts were so small that all through her younger years, boys called her "a carpenter's dream." "Flat as a board and never been nailed." Gazing down at the juncture of her legs, the hair on her mound was very sparse. She was a natural blonde.

Stepping into the pond, she felt instant relief from the southern heat. She had been in the water for about a half hour when she heard voices. No, it was Johnny Blieh, He was a local bad boy and troublemaker. With him were Mikey and Tim, two wanna-be followers.

They were always in trouble with Johnny, but they never started trouble on their own.

Walking up, Johnny said, "Hey, it's Sami." The other guys said hello too, as they proceeded to strip down to get into the water.

It was not uncommon for people to skinny dip in the area ponds. Nobody seemed to notice or care.

Even girls skinny dipped. Sami didn't want to be in there alone with them, so she headed to the shore for her clothes.

Johny spotted her clothes and ran to them. He picked them up. Sami yelled, "Give me my clothes, Johnny Blieh."

Johnny said, "Well, lookie here." The president of the IBTC has a bra. " He held it up, twirling it in his fingers.

Sami yelled, "Give it to me."

Johnny stopped twirling it and looked at the size label. "Damn Sami, why do you even bother with this?" said Johnny.

The other boys laughed. Pointing at her chest, Tim said, "Yeah, Mike's tits are bigger than hers."

Sami yelled again, "Give me my clothes."

Johnny pushed her backward, causing her to stumble and fall. Sami landed with her knees up and legs splayed open, giving the boys a good picture of her sparse-haired pussy.

"Damn, even her pussy has almost no hair."

Again, they laughed.

Sami, now angry and embarrassed, got up and charged Johnny, knocking him down. She grabbed her clothes and took off running towards her car.

The guys laughed but didn't follow. Sami stopped to quickly put on her clothes and went to her car.

She got into her car, shaking from anger, fear, and excitement. She slipped her hand under the waistband of her slacks to adjust the crotch panel of her underwear when she realized she was wet. Her vagina was itching.

She drove home, got out, and went to her room where she stripped to shower, and flopping on her bed, she rubbed her little nubbin of a clit, causing her to shiver slightly and get wetter.

She put on her robe and went to the bathroom to shower.

Her mom was in the hallway and asked her why her hair was wet.

Sami told her she went for a dip in the pond to cool off. Now she needs to get clean.

Sami showered and went downstairs for supper.

After supper, Sami announced that she was going to the rolling skating rink.

She arrived at the skating rink and went in and skated until ten. On her way out, she was cornered by Amy and her bully possie.

Amy got in her face and said, "Johnny said you were skinny dipping today."

Sami replied, "So."

"So girls with no tits should keep their fucking clothes on, fucking bitch," said Amy.

Sami replied, "Let me go."

Amy grabbed her and pulled her tube top down, exposing her small tits to the others.

The other girls started laughing, calling her itty bitty.

Amy then said, "Oh, look, did your nipple get stung by a bee?" It's puffy.

The other girls were now laughing hysterically.

Sami, crying, grabbed her tube top, pulled it up to cover her chest, and pushed through to run to her car.

Amy caught up with her, pushing her against her car and reaching under Sami's skirt. She tugged Sami's underwear down and pushed her to the ground, pulling the cotton underwear off.

Sami was frantic, yelling, "Leave me alone." Amy was laughing, mocking her simple underwear as "granny panties."

Amy then said, "Well, she may not have titties, but she is all cunt."

That comment caused another round of hysterical laughter.

Sami managed to open her car door and get in, locking herself in as she started the car.

Amy was holding her underwear up, laughing and calling out to her. "Hey itty bitty, you want your granny panties?"

Sami put her car into gear and sped away, crying. She had gone about a mile when she caught the attention of a sheriff's deputy, who promptly pulled her over.

Walking up to Sami's car, he looked in and said, "Do you have a driver's license, little girl?"

Wiping her tears, she said yes and produced her license. The deputy examined it and looked at her and asked, "How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen years old, deputy." She replied.

Do you know why I pulled you over? He asked.

She replied, "No."

You were speeding, young lady. Why are you upset?

Sami told the deputy about Amy and her friends harassing her as he listened. She left out the part where they took her underwear.

The deputy then said, "It sounds like you've had enough of a tough time tonight." Please slow down and drive carefully.

Sami thanked the deputy, started her car, and drove home.

She got out of her car, feeling the cool night air on her naked ass and pussy.

She entered her house, said hello to her parents and told them she was sweaty and needed a shower. Running upstairs, she went into her bedroom and took off her clothes, dropping to her back on the bed.

She reached down, dipping a finger into her sex, and frowned, not understanding why she would get sexually excited by people shaming her.

Putting her robe on, she went to the bathroom, showered, and went to bed.

That night, she dreamt about people stripping her, then pointing and laughing while calling her an itty bitty titty bitch.

She slept restlessly, tossing and turning. She woke up, troubled, after she had a small climax.

Why? Why is she getting turned on by their degradation? It's humiliating.

The next day at work, Amy came in alone and told Sami to meet her at her house after she was done for the day.

Sami looked at her and asked, "Why would I do that?"

Amy said, "If you don't, I'll mail your underwear to your mom and dad."

Sami said, "You wouldn't."

Amy said, ``You want to roll the dice on that?"

Sami replied, "Okay, I'll be there."

She called her mom and told her not to expect her until later as she had been invited to Amy's house.

Her mom said, ``Okay dear, see you when you get home."

She drove to Amy's house with a feeling of certain dread in the pit of her stomach.

Arriving at Amy's, she rang the doorbell. Amy opened the door and said, "Come in. After closing the door, Amy turned to Sami and said, "Strip bitch."

Sami looked at her and said, "Excuse me?"

Amy said, "Strip bitch, I have tits and a cunt, you have a cunt but no tits, what's the fucking problem?"

She started to reply, and Amy yelled, "Now cunt or the underwear gets sent to daddy's work."

Sami, feeling ashamed and embarrassed, starts removing her clothes.

Amy impatiently says, "Hurry up."

She stripped to her underwear and Amy told her to remove all her clothes.

Tammy jumped out, snapping a picture. Sami screamed, "No." Amy said, "Shut up and follow me as she went down the hall to her bedroom."

Entering her bedroom, Amy told her to sit on her bed. Sami sat down, and Amy pushed her back to a lying position. "Stay there," she said.

Amy came back with a basin of hot water, a razor, and shaving soap.

Sami said, "What are you going to do to me?"

Amy replied, "Since you have no fucking tits, I'm going to shave the hair off of your cunt so you look like a little girl."

Sami started crying, ashamed and embarrassed. "Please Amy, please don't do this."

Amy laughed and said, "Shut up you little bitch, or I'll make you walk through town naked with your bald cunt and itty bitty titties on display."

Sami quietly sobbed as Amy lathered up her pubes and deftly whisked them away, leaving her mons and vaginal lips smooth and hairless.

Tammy snapped a few more pictures.

The two girls pointed and laughed, saying how she looked like a little girl with no pussy hair or titties.

Then Amy said, "Now dress and get the fuck out of my house."

Sami dressed and left Amy's house. Amy kept her underwear and bra, telling her little girls do not need them.

Stepping into the night air, she felt the coolness on her bare ass and pussy. She got into the car, sobbing in shame. Again, she got wet between her legs from being denigrated and shamed.

Is there something wrong with me, she thought?

When she got home, her parents were at bible study, so she went to her room and cried herself to sleep.

This time she dreamt that she was being photographed nude by many flashing cameras as Amy barked out orders telling her how to pose.

Again, she woke up with her cunt wet and itching. Reaching down, she ran a finger through the folds of her vagina, lightly brushing across her clitoris and climaxing.

This has never happened before. Sami feels ashamed and thrilled all at the same time.

She wakes the next morning and goes to the bathroom to shower. She sees herself in the full-length mirror on the door and thinks, "My God, I do look like a little girl."

She touched her pubis, shuddered, then showered.

After work that day, she walked out to her car and found Amy waiting for her. Thinking to herself, what does she want now?

She approached Amy and said, "Hello Amy, what do you want?"

Amy replied, "Be nice, or I'll ruin your life."

Sami said, "Sorry Amy," as she unlocked her car and got in. Amy got in on the other side.

Amy said, "Let's get something straight there itty bitty."

Sami said, "What?"

You'll do as you are told. I own you, bitch. You piss me off, and I'll see to it that everyone in this bible-thumping town sees all the pictures of your shaved cunt. "Got it?"

Sami hung her head and said, "Yes." She's so mean, thought Sami.

She looked at Amy and asked, "Where to?"

Take me to your house. I want to see your bedroom. Amy said.

Sami drove to her house very uncomfortably, thinking about what mean or nasty things Amy would do there.

She parked the car, grabbed her bag, and got out, heading into the house to go to her room. Amy followed.

Going in, she introduced her mom, who knew Amy and her family, so no introduction was needed. Sami said, "Hi Mom, Amy and I are going to hang out a little bit."

They went to her bedroom, closing the door.

Amy went over to Sami's dresser and went through her clothes.

What are you doing, Amy?

All your clothes are plain, said Amy.

There is nothing wrong with my clothes; I'm a good Christian girl.

Amy snickered. Then she looked at Sami and said, "You may be," but if we're hanging out, then you need to dress better. To start with, get out of your work clothes.

Amy pulled out a pair of very short shorts and a tee shirt and told her to put them on.

She looked at the shorts and said they were too short. Amy said they're perfect. No arguing.

Sami took them from her and bent to put a foot into one leghole, and Amy said, "No, get rid of the grannie panties."

I don't have any others.

We're going into town to go shopping, so get dressed without them.

Sami felt the heat of embarrassment wash over her as she removed her panties, exposing her shaved sex to Amy.

She quickly pulled up the shorts, very conscious of her near nudity and realizing the discomfort was causing her to get wet between her legs.

When Amy cleared her throat, Sami grabbed the t-shirt to pull over her head. Feeling a second wave of embarrassment, she removed the bra and quickly pulled on the t-shirt to cover her breasts.

Amy said, "Let's go shopping." Sami grabbed a hoodie and put it on. Amy said, "Are you cold?"

Sami replied, "No, but my mom won't see any bra straps if I wear this."

Amy smiled, thinking she would bring this goody-two-shoe itty bitty out of her Baptist shell.

Walking out of the house, Sami's mom asked where they were going, and she replied that they were going to the shopping center.

Getting into the car, Amy told her to lose the hoodie. Sami removed it, tossing it into the back seat.

Amy asked Sami how she felt being out with no underwear.

Sami told her she felt embarrassed.

Amy said, "No one could know. You're covered."

Amy lied, following Sami. She could tell that there was no underwear under her clothes. Sami's ass cheeks protruded from the bottom.

Sami told her how the embarrassment stirred feelings in her vagina. Amy laughed and told her it was normal. We get excited when we feel we are doing something bad. That's why she does bad things.

Then she told Sami that she doesn't wear any underwear unless she is on her period.

She also admitted that she shaves her pussy as well, adding that the lack of hair made for easier clean-up during her period.

After arriving at the shopping center, they went to various clothing stores and bought Sami a new wardrobe. Not too racy, but much more in style.

They went back to Sami's house and put her new clothes away after getting "mom's approval."

They bagged a lot of her old clothes for the clothing drop-off bins. It was late, and the two of them lay on Sami's bed, falling to sleep.

Amy spooned her, with one arm over her and Amy's hand on her stomach. Amy moved her hand up under Sami's tee shirt and rolled her nipples between her thumb and forefinger, causing them to get hard as pebbles.

Sami felt herself getting wet and asked Amy to please stop. Amy rolled Sami onto her back, leaning in and kissing her as lovers do.

Sami went along with it, thinking why not? What harm could it do?

Amy pushed her hand into the crotch panel of Sami's shorts. Because the shorts were too small, the crotch panel did little to cover Sami's naked hairless twat.

Amy whispered, "You need a shave." Sami giggled and said, "I've never done it to myself before."

Amy then started pushing the shorts down Sami's legs as she kept kissing her.

Sami kicked the shorts off and opened her legs, feeling devilishly excited and getting very wet in between her legs.

Amy stopped and removed her cutoff shorts and t-shirt, exposing her sexy bra and hairless mound. She then removed her bra, exposing her very pendulous tits.

Sami reached up and cupped them, feeling real tits for the first time in her life.

Amy rolled onto her back and let Sami have her way with her tits.

After some time, Amy rolled Sami onto her back as she kissed her way down to Sami's small flat stomach, then the swell of her mound, and onward to lick and suck Sami's virgin cunt.

Sami was blown away. She never felt so good, yet so devilishly bad at the same time. Amy's attention to her clit was causing her to have multiple small orgasms.