Betrayal, Deceit, and Retribution Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy continues to control and push Sami.
2.9k words
4.33
4.8k
5
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: Betrayal, deceit, and retribution.

This story will disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female to female sex, male to female sex, sexual reluctance, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, non-consent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Sami would never have thought or admitted that she would enjoy the company of another woman, sexually speaking. She found herself wanting to please Amy as she had pleased her.

She turned around on the bed, pushed Amy to her back, and lowered her head into Amy's crotch. She inhaled the clean aroma of her friend and stuck her tongue out to tentatively taste the pussy in front of her.

Amy's pussy had a semi-sweet yet salty taste. Her pussy was wet and warm. Pushing her tongue into Amy's pussy, she licked the slit and teased her clit with her tongue, keeping the action going until Amy grabbed her head, moaned, and released her juices all over Sami's face.

Just then, came a soft knock at the door, followed by Sami's mother telling them it was time to get up. Breakfast would be ready in ten minutes.

Sami instantly jumped up, and Amy started giggling. "Got to shower," she said. Slipping on robes, the two go into the bathroom and shower together. They got dressed and went down for breakfast.

Sami's mom looked at them and asked, "Did you two shower together?" Amy responded, "We're both girls, Mrs. Swede."

Well, when I was your age, I wouldn't have dreamed of showering with another woman.

Sami responded, "Mom, that was a different time."

Well, it's nice to see you bring some friends around. Amy seems like a good girl. said Sami's mom.

Amy thought to herself, if she only knew what my plans were for her little girl.

They left the racier clothes in the trunk of Sami's car. Things like thong underwear, sheer yoga pants, and spandex tops.

The girls left, and Sami dropped Amy off at her house on the way to work.

After work, she went to Amy's house as planned. She opened her trunk, took the bag containing the sexy outfits out, and knocked on Amy's door.

Amy opened the door and said, "Good, let's see how you look in these."

They went to Amy's bedroom. Sami stripped out of her work slacks and cotton underwear, then put on the thong and pulled up the yoga pants.

The yoga pants fit her like a second skin. She could see her vulva clearly outlined as the yoga pants were a very snug form fit.

Sami's eyes almost bugged out of her head. She said, "If my mom or dad saw me in these, they'd make me burn them." You can see the shape of my vagina right through the material.

Amy laughed and reminded her that she would wear regular clothes before going home.

Next, she put on the spandex top, and although her breasts were small, they were very pronounced, and you could see her now hard, pointy nipples.

Amy looked and said, "Perfect fit."

Sami felt awkward but sexy, bad in a good way. No one ever took the time to flatter her. Most of her peers made fun of her. like Amy used to.

Amy got a call. Answering the phone, she walked out of the room and laughed. She doesn't have a clue. She thinks we have become friends. She has yoga pants and a spandex top on and you can see her shit.

Meet us at the mall tonight around eight. Amy hung up and returned to her room.

Sami was sitting on the bed, looking deliciously sexy but feeling naked with the sheer form-fitting clothes on. 

Well, Sami, it's time to attract some male attention.

"Where are we going?" Sami asked.

"Tans Mill Mall," Amy replied.

I don't know if it gets crowded, but I feel almost naked. Said, Sami.

Amy laughed, "Imagine if I told you there was no underwear." I'm wearing yoga pants and I don't have anything under them. Feel it for yourself.

Sami reached over and traced her finger up Amy's crotch. Smiling, "She said you're so devilish."

They left, got in the car, and drove to the mall. Upon arriving at the mall, they got out and entered the main concourse. They were being watched by boys and some girls the moment they entered.

Sami felt a bit self-conscious, feeling like everyone could see her naked sex and small boobs. but realized that most were checking out Amy with her more shapely ass and bigger boobs.

She thought I had been cheated. I have small boobs.

Two of Amy's friends came over, and one said, "So you brought 'Itty Bitty' with you." Wow, you certainly changed her. Before tonight, I wasn't sure if she was sporting a dick or a pussy. One could wonder with that hairstyle and no boobs.

The other girl said, "Well, what she lacks in boobs, she makes up for with pussy." Look at that camel's toe.

Sami blushed, as the girl continued her assessment and finished by saying, "Shame, she has no ass either."

The other one chimed in and said that in a few years, she'll pop out a brat and those hips will flare out.

Sami thought she could die as she felt shame because of their assaying comments.

They walked around the mall and bought some makeup, nail polish, and a very small, cute skirt, which Sami objected to. When she tried it on, it was so short she could see the bottom of her thong, and her ass cheeks were exposed to the world.

But Amy insisted. Amy also insisted she wears it out of the mall. They went to the ladies' room, where Sami reluctantly put it on over her yoga pants.

Amy said, "Off with the pants." Sami blushed but pushed them down her legs and bent over, stepping out of them, and flashed her small, almost boyish ass at the other girls.

One of them used her phone to record it.

The other said, "Her thong doesn't match, it will show."

Amy said to remove the thong as well. Hurry, we're leaving, and you have to work tomorrow.

Sami felt the heat of shame and embarrassment creep over her as she slipped the thong down her legs, bending over and stepping out while balling them up.

As she was bent over, Amy ran a finger over her pussy from behind as the others laughed.

"Let's go," Amy said as she walked out of the restroom towards the exit. Sami tugged and tried to pull the skirt down. She felt naked. She gave up and left the restroom, trying to hurry and protect her dignity at the same time.

Amy's car was where Sami caught up with her. Amy grabbed her, pressing her against the car. She reached around and dipped a finger into Sammi's slit and found it to be very moist.

Sami spun around, pushing Amy as she giggled from nervous embarrassment. The other girls caught up laughing and said, "Check this out," as they shoved a cell phone in their faces.

Sami looked up and saw herself running in the parking lot with her drawstring bag over her shoulder and one hand holding the front of the short skirt while the back flipped up and down as she ran.

Sami shrieked, "OMG!" Every time the skirt flipped up, it exposed her naked ass. "You have to delete that!" Sami yelled.

The others laughed. Amy said, "Get in the car."

Sami got into the car crying, overcome with shame. Amy got in and placed an arm over her shoulders to comfort her.

Sobbing, Sami said, "I have never felt so naked." I just ran naked through the mall. "

Amy replied, "You're not naked."

Sami said, "I may as well be."

Amy retorted, "Then get out and strip here, now!"

Sami looked at her in shock and said, "No way!"

Amy replied, "Okay, I'll tell them to post the video on the web."

Sami said, "No '" as she got out, pulled off her spandex top, dropped her short skirt, and got in the car as quickly as she could.

She looked at Amy and said, "I can't believe you would make me strip naked in a mall parking lot."

Amy laughed and said, "I didn't make you do anything. You jumped out and stripped off. "

She started the car, put it in gear, and drove, taking the highway to avoid stoplights.

Amy was laughing. She reached over and slipped a finger into Sami's pussy slit and exclaimed, "Damn girl, your twat is wet."

Sami replied, "You're such a bitch."

Amy retorted, "Yes, and don't you forget it."

About a mile before her house, she pulled off the road onto a dirt road that led to a cornfield.

Sami looked at Amy and said, "I need to get dressed before going home."

Amy said, "Wait, talk to me." Why are you so ashamed of your body? Why do you get so wet when you are shamed?

Sami responded, "People pick on me." because of my body. I don't know why it excites me.

Amy asked, "Can you sleep at my house tonight?"

Sami replied, "Yes, but I have to call mom so she doesn't worry." She picked up her phone and called her mom.

Mom's okay with it. She reminded me that I have to work tomorrow.

Amy said, "My parents aren't home tonight." Let's be dirty little bitches and go to my house naked. " As she pulled off her top and pushed down her yoga pants, Sami giggled and said, "We're so naughty."

Amy laughed and said, "It's nice to have no neighbors close to my home."

Sami started the car and drove to Amy's house with neither one of them dressed.

Could you imagine us getting caught driving around naked, Amy?

"Oh my God no, my parents would disown me." Sami retorted. as she parked her car in Amy's driveway.

Both girls got out naked. Amy grabbed her clothes as Sami grabbed her drawstring bag and followed Amy to her house.

"It feels weird to walk around naked outside, yet it is exciting," Sami said.

Yeah, exhilarating, makes my pussy tingle. " replied Amy.

Amy grabbed a bottle of wine, offering some to Sami, who sat down at the table and took a big swig of the sweet-tasting liquid. 

The girls drank the entire bottle and felt no pain or shame. Amy turned on a music TV channel, and both girls danced naked, giggling drunkenly.

They fell to the floor, with Amy rolling over on Sami, soul kissing her as she stroked her clitoris.

Sami kissed her back and slithered down to suck Amy's nipple while mauling her tits. Sami said, "I love these titties. I wish mine were as big."

Amy said, "I love these cute little ones." They don't sag. Both girls laughed hysterically. Sami got up and ran to the bathroom screaming, "Oh My God, I've got to piss." She quickly popped a squat and released her full bladder.

As she left the bathroom, Amy was standing in the doorway of her bedroom and said, in a mockingly sultry voice, "Come here, lover."

She put her arm around Amy, kissing her and slipping her tongue into her mouth while mauling her larger titties.

Amy runs her hands all over Sami's body, squeezing and mauling her small chest and firmly massaging her tight ass cheeks.

She reached down, slipping a finger into the folds of Sami's vagina, then inserted her finger into her cuntal canal. Sami twisted away.

"No, I'm a virgin," Sami said.

Amy responded in a mock drunken slur, "No, I'm a virgin." Then she told her, "I have a vibrator that will cure that and never tell anyone."

Sami laughed with Amy and said, "Not tonight, tiger."

They embraced, stumbling towards the bed, and fell into it.

Drifting in and out of sleep the next day, Sami heard a faint buzz.

She opened her eyes and saw Amy plunging a large chrome object into herself.

She rolled over, totally transfixed by the spectacle in front of her.

The dildo was slipping in and out of Amy's twat with the sheen of her juices coating it.

She reached out and touched it, feeling its vibrating power. She then rubbed Amy's clit and caused her to climax with a shiver as she expelled her cum on the vibrator and bed.

Amy rolled over, kissing Sami and slipping the vibrator out of her twat. She then placed it on Sami's mound and held it there for her to feel the sensation.

Sami climaxed as she pushed the object away, saying, "I have to shower and get to work."

The girls showered and dressed. Sami had a spare work outfit in her car. Since no one was home, she ran out naked and dressed next to her car.

That afternoon, she left work and went home. She went into the kitchen and said hi to her mom, who looked at her and said, "We have to talk, honey."

Sitting down, she asked, "What's up mom?"

Her mom replied, "Honey, I've noticed you've been spending a lot of time with Amy and I'm concerned." She has a reputation for being a bit wild. 

Sami replied, "Mom, you and Daddy have taught me right from wrong." You don't need to worry. I'm a good girl.

I know, but that's what moms do.

What did you do last night?

Sami replied, "went to the mall, walked about, and had a peach smoothie."

Her parents are out of town, and she doesn't want to be home alone. Do you mind if Amy sleeps over tonight?

Her mom said, "sure, she can, just don't stay up so late."

"We won't," replied Sami.

Amy came over, and the two of them went down to the pond. Sitting on the dock, Amy pulled out a reefer and lit it up, asking if Sami wanted to try it.

Sami said, "I don't know, what's it like?"

Amy replied, "It won't hurt to try it."

Sami took the joint between her fingers and, putting it in her mouth, puffed on it, tasting the strange taste of the smoke.

Amy said, "No, not like that. You have to inhale it and hold the smoke in for the best results. "

Sami put the joint to her lips and sucked in a large toke of the potent weed, and immediately started to cough, with tears in her eyes.

Amy was laughing and said, "Take it easy, girl, you'll be stoned out of your head."

By the time they finished the reefer, Sami was ripped. Stoned. She felt strange. But it felt good.

Amy leaned in and kissed her. Sami kissed her back aggressively, mauling her friend's tits and cupping her twat mound through the yoga pants.

Both girls were panting with the sexual heat from their petting and kissing. They heard Sami's mom call for them. It startled Sami.

She looked at Amy, who told her to pull herself together and when they went inside the house to tell her mom they were tired and going to sleep.

They went into the house and raided the fridge for snacks. Sami's mom was watching TV. They said they were tired and went to Sami's bedroom.

In the bedroom, they looked at each other and started laughing hysterically. Amy turned on Sami's TV to a comic show to make an excuse for all the laughing and giggling.

Sami got a major case of the munchies. Amy started kissing and mauling Sami's small tits, causing her nipples to stiffen, looking like erasers on a pencil.

Amy said, "You should get your nipples pierced."

Sami replied, "Why would I do that?"

Amy said, "I'll give you three reasons: it will make them very sensitive, it will look cute, and I'll love playing with them."

Sami giggled and said, "Why don't you do it?

Amy looked at her and said, "If you do it, I will."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, they got up, showered, and dressed. They went to the kitchen for breakfast, ate, and told Sami's mom they would be roller skating that night and Sami would stay at Amy's.

After work, Amy waited for Sami's car. They went to a gas station, where Sami went in and changed into her spandex top and yoga pants. She didn't put on a thong because she wanted Amy to believe she was starting to be comfortable like her.

All her life, Sami wanted to feel as if she fit in with the cool kids.

Amy watched Sami walk out and could tell she wasn't wearing a thong. Amy reached out, pulling the waistband of Sami's pants away from her waist to see if she was right. Sami had no thong on.

Amy released the waistband and cupped Sami's mound and said, "Good girl." They got in the car and drove into town to a local piercing and tattoo shop.

The girls went in, told the woman what they wanted, and walked out a half hour later with gold barbells in both of their nipples.

After getting in her car, Sami looked at Amy and said, "Oh my God, that fucking hurt."

Amy said, "I know."

Sami looked at Amy and confided in her by telling her how she came when the woman pushed the needle through her nipple.

Amy laughed and said, "You kinky bitch."

Sami laughed.

Amy told her that it caused her to cum as well.

They went to Amy's house, got ripped on weed, and ate each other out. Amy talked Sami into using the vibrator by placing it in the folds of her pussy and rubbing her clit with it.